Personal Soldier

By TheQuietHufflepuff

Delilah and Sebastian are newly married and working on perhaps one of their biggest movies to date. How will... More

Aesthetic/About
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 1

619 12 10
By TheQuietHufflepuff

Delilah Stan was humming as she washed a pile of dishes in the sink.

Sebastian snuck up behind her and yelled, causing her to scream and flick water at him.

"Not nice!" Delilah yelled, turning off the water.

He laughed. "Sorry, Del. Hey, how would you feel about coming to set with me?"

"The Civil War set?"

"No, the Jurassic Park set. Yes, the Civil War set."

"Don't make fun of me, Sebastian."

"I wasn't- Do you want to come or not?"

"Can we bring Bucky?"

"Did you seriously name our cat Bucky?"

Delilah studied the black Scottish Fold kitten and smiled. "Nope. His name is Loki."

"Really?"

"Hey; Loki is great! Don't worry though, Bucky's always gonna be my favorite."

"But what if he's a girl?"

"Kitten's a boy. Trust me." She picked the kitten up. "Seb, meet Loki. Loki, meet Seb."

"All right, Del, let's pack your stuff. Come on."

"But I need to finish the dishes."

"I'll do them. You go pack. Rumor is there could be a role for you."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you kidding me? A simple TV actress getting a role in a Marvel movie? Did Christmas come early?!"

He laughed and kissed her cheek. "Go on and pack, Del."

Delilah made her way to their room and started pulling out clothes.

Sebastian's words about a possible Marvel role for her lingered in her mind.

Her breath hitched and she closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. She silently counted to ten, but it wasn't working.

She stumbled and stepped back, hitting the wall.

Sebastian, who had just finished washing the dishes, looked up as a bang sounded.

He made his way to the master bedroom and found Delilah leaning against the wall gasping for air.

Quickly, he knelt in front of her and took her hands. "I'm here, printesa. It's going to be okay."

He exaggerated his breaths and she did the same, slowly calming down.

Sebastian rubbed her arms gently as Delilah whispered, "I'm sorry."

"Del, you never have to apologize for panic attacks." He stroked her hair. "You did scare me with that bang, though."

Silently, Delilah rested her head on his shoulder.

Sebastian glanced down at her and asked softly, "What do you need?"

"Sugar," she mumbled. "Feel like I'mma pass out."

He got up and went to the kitchen. He opened the pantry and pulled out some of her favorite chocolate and made his way back to her.

She'd curled up on the floor, head in her hands.

Sebastian sat next to her and handed her the chocolate. She put a small piece in her mouth, finally looking up and asked, "Where's filming?"

"Germany for us," Sebastian replied. "But you don't have to come if you don't want to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Delilah glanced at him and smiled. "You'll be there. I think I'll be okay."

Loki walked into the room and mewed. Sebastian smiled and picked up the kitten, petting him softly.

Delilah moved closer and began petting the kitten. "Are the dishes done?"

"Yeah, they are. You want some help packing?"

"Please?"

He stood and pulled her up as Loki jumped from his arms, stumbling as he landed.

Delilah chuckled lightly and began petting Loki who purred and rubbed against her legs.

The two packed their bags and soon made their way to the airport. Loki had been brought along, as he brought a sense of comfort and relief to her.

Germany

Sebastian and Delilah made their way to where they would be filming, a coffee in Delilah's hand. She'd never done well with abrupt time changes, and always required coffee to help her stay awake.

Joe Russo walked up to the couple and smiled. "Welcome, guys. Delilah, I don't know if Sebastian told you, but we've got a character that we've created for you."

Delilah nodded. "He mentioned something, but gave no details."

"How familiar are you with the comics?"

"Reasonably. Why?"

"In another universe, Bucky marries Steve's fiancée Gail Richards after it's believed he's dead."

"Well that's always a great thing."

"We're thinking that between the end of The Winter Soldier and when we discover where Bucky has been in this movie, that he's met someone who's helping him remember himself. We're thinking she was a former flame of Steve's, or maybe a small fling, or just a friend of Bucky's. What do you think?"

Delilah glanced at Sebastian and nodded. "This could be a great opportunity. But keep reference to the comics. Thank you."

"You're welcome. We've got some optional costumes for you to try, so why don't you go to the costumes department. Someone will show you where that is." He walked away to tend to something.

Delilah squealed excitedly and Loki mewed, copying her, causing the two to laugh.

Anthony walked up with a wave. "Hey, guys. Who's the kitty? He looks like a little Black Panther."

Delilah stroked the kitten's head. "This is Seb's and my emotional support cat Loki. Well, he's not actually an emotional support cat, but he is our cat."

"Loki? I'm guessing that was all her, huh?"

Sebastian nodded. "Yup, it was." He kissed Delilah's cheek. "I'll see you soon, Del." He turned to Anthony. "Can you show her to wardrobe?"

"Sure."

Sebastian took Loki from his wife and brought him to his and Delilah's trailer.

As Anthony led Delilah to the wardrobe department, he asked, "How long have you and Sebastian been married?"

"How do you-" Delilah began.

"You both were wearing a ring on your left hand."

"Right. Duh. Um, we got married October 27th."

"Told you it'd happen within the year."

"Yeah, well, you were right. I knew you would be."

"But you're petty and refused to give me an answer."

"Yup. Are you excited for this movie?"

"Definitely. I heard you've got a role involving a certain Winter Soldier."

"I did. I know a little about her, and I'm excited to be able to portray her."

"It'll be fun to see Sebastian's love budding into romance on the big screen. You seem a little nervous. It'll get easier, Delilah, okay?"

She nodded slowly as they stopped in front of the designated wardrobe area and Anthony said, "This is where I leave you. I'm sure they've got a great outfit planned for you. And you got your scene with Seabass."

"Oh, God. Please don't tell me you call him that."

"Not to his face. Yet."

"I can only imagine how that'd go."

Delilah walked into the trailer and tried on a few outfits before settling on a floral shirt and a pair of black jeans, along with a pair of gold ballet flats that matched her shirt.

Sebastian walked up to her and smiled. "You look beautiful, Del. We've got a scene together. Are you ready?"

Delilah shook her head slowly and Sebastian took her hands before saying, "I'll be there the whole time. Just pretend you're on the small screen, okay?"

"But knowing how big a movie this is just-"

"If you feel at all scared, just look at me." He took her hand and led her to where they'd be filming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 136 51
Hannah has been hiding her real identity for her whole life, but something has happen that force her to come out to the only family that she has left...
27.9K 896 30
*Very mature content*Altered timeline* Following a heart wrenching break up with Bucky Barnes, Juno Donahue has quit the Avenger's and Shield for goo...
14.2K 190 68
marvel cast and character one-shots! ☆ no smut ☆ not taking requests ☆ there are indeed memes in here please be kind!! my writing has improved since...
327K 7.1K 43
Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control of her powers. She has powers or control...