My Insanity | Dream SMP x Rea...

By -chocolate-cupcake-

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies." FEMALE READER 🔴there is no inti... More

Running
Welcome to the War
White Flags
Face to Face....Sorta
Rebirth
Secrets and Revelations
Kidnapped
Bad Energy
The Verge of Collapse
Duel of the Fates
The Execution
Wither
Before Its Too Late
He Knows
Back to the Overworld
The Election
Reunited Again
Decisions
The Wrong Decision
In Another Life
Edging Towards Insanity
The End of L'Manberg
Escape
New Beginnings
A Visit to Exile
Cursed
Mutual Enemies
The Egg
What if
The Beginning of Chaos
Things Are Getting Out of Hand
The Return
Crimson
A New Beginning
The Truth of Betrayal
Tommy's Manipulation
Technoblade's Execution
Roommates?
Welcome Home, Theseus
Targeted
When We Could Be Kids
See Through You
Just a Bedtime Story
As You Wish
Close Call
Ultimate Betrayal
Forever Different
Revived
Down With L'Manberg
Smoke and Fire
Something Isn't Right
They're Back
Long Live the Eggpire
One More Day
It All Makes Sense
Unknown Motives
Ancient Revenge
Race Against Time
Plan B
Uninvited
Out of Luck
End of the Line
Gone
Lost and Found
Dawn of the Disk War
Final Battle
The End of One Story...
Casino
Almost Alive
Can't Be Trusted
It Was You
No Way Out
Prison Break
Welcome Back to Exile
The Edge of the World
Ghost Stories
Never Safe
Back on Track
Creator of Chaos
Eternity
Stay
Missing in Action
What Comes Next
His Own Creation
Someone
To the Edge
Family Reunion
Warden
Fractured
Visit to Exile Island
The End of Tyranny
One Last Time
Beginning of the End
Not Quite Human
Who's the Real God Here?

History Repeating

3.3K 149 35
By -chocolate-cupcake-

I ran. I didn't know where I was going, but I couldn't look back. A mass of cursed souls formed into an atrocity was chasing behind me. I felt the ground shaking as debris flew around beside me. I had my sword, but I couldn't fight. And if the story my brother had told me about was real, it wanted me dead. Not just so that I could be brought back by my curse. And not just one of my so-called 'lives'. It wanted me dead.

And unlike most things and people that shared the same ideals of wanting me gone, it could actually do it. Which is why, while I ran through the darkened streets of L'Manberg, I couldn't comprehend why my brother could do this. Why he would comprehend putting me in danger. His own sister.

I ran down the path that led through L'Manberg, across the lake and past the central meeting house, splashing through the puddles on the wooden planks. I ran past everything and into the dense woods. I slid behind an oak tree and stood there, stock still for several minutes. Crashing sounds rang in the distance. I cautiously peered over the side of the tree. No sign of the wither.

It must have gone back to fight the others. I knew my brother could take it. He wouldn't have created such a thing if he didn't feel capable of fighting against it.

I turned back around and headed into the forest, where a lone log cabin stood. Smoke came out of the brick chimney, and a clear-cut pathway led up to the front door. Flowers surrounded the front edge of the house.

I walked up to the door, and lifted my hand to knock. I wasn't sure why I had come here, but where else was I supposed to go?

Dream didn't owe me a thing any more. Tommy, my brother, Ranboo, and Fundy were, well, preoccupied. Although in hindsight, it probably wasn't the best option, it was the only one.

I knocked on the door, and waited a few moments in silence. Eventually I could hear feet hitting floorboards, and I watched as the door knob turned. The door swung open, and there stood one of the many people who had tried to kill me. Common occurrence, unfortunately.

"Hello, how can I-"" Bad spoke. "Oh, y/n! What a pleasant surprise."

"Hey Halo, is now a bad time?" I asked, smiling. Bad studied for a moment, before grinning.

"Of course not." Bad said. "Please, come inside."

I walked inside of the log cabin. Skeppy and Puffy sat at a low to the ground wooden table, playing chess. The smell of coffee and pine wafted through the room.

Bad walked over to the kitchen area, and grabbed a pot of coffee.

"Want some?" He asked, gesturing to an empty mug.

"Oh no, that's alright. Thank you." I said. "I'm sorry for intruding so late."

"Oh no, it's not a bother," BBH said. "Please come in and sit."

I looked over to where Puffy and Skeppy were sitting. A blanket covered log stol sat empty, and inviting. Although these were the same people who had tried to kill me, they were also the closest to a family I had left.

But between what had happened with Quackity, Dream, and my brother, I honestly just wanted this day to be over.

"Hey Bad, I don't really want this to come off as rude, but do you think maybe I could just stay the night?" I asked.

"Of course!" Bad said. "You're welcome to stay here whenever you want."

"So you're not mad about, well, what happened with Dream?" I asked, looking at the floor.

"You came back here, so clearly you've realized who Dream is." BBH said. "And no, I could never be mad at you. There's an empty room down the hall to the left."

"Thank you, Halo." I said, smiling. "Goodnight everyone."

________________________________

"TECHNOBLADE I'VE GOT YOUR WEAPONS LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Tommy shouted from across the pathway.

"Ranboo what are you doing?!" Fundy screamed at him. "We already destroyed the Wither, why would you give him his weapons?"

"I-uh, well I-" Ranboo stammered around.

"Come on Tommy, let's go home." Technoblade shouted.

"What about y/n?!" Tommy yelled back.

"She's safe!" Technoblade said.

"How do you know?" Tommy asked.

"Trust me- I know." Technoblade said. "Now come on!"

The pair retrieved glass enderpearls and threw them a ways into the distance, vanishing a second later.

"What now?!" Fundy yelled.

"I'm not sure, Fundy." Ranboo said. "I'll talk to President Tubbo tomorrow."

__________________________
Y/N POV
----the next day----

"Anyways, thanks for everything guys, and I'm sorry for rushing off like this." I said.

"It's fine!" BBH said. "We're always happy to have your company. Just make sure to come and visit us again soon!"

"Will do." I said. I reached for the doorknob of the front door.

"Wait." BBH said. "Just one question."

"Shoot." I said.

"Have you been...feeling okay lately?" BBH asked. "Like healthy, and everything?"

I smiled. I figured he was feeling guilty about the events that had occurred at his old house.

"Listen Halo. I know what happened with the egg and you, and the whole, well, stabbing me thing. And it wasn't your fault." I said. "I forgive you, and yes, I am fine, and have been ever since."

Bad temporarily displayed a confused expression, before shaking his head.

"Oh yea, that, I mean yea. I was just wondering." BBH said. "Well goodbye."

I walked outside into the crisp morning air. No sign of a wither. The wooden door closed behind me.

*distant whispers*

I spun around.

"Did you say something Bad?" I asked. But no one responded.

ARE you feeling okay?

No. Not now. After all this time, now is definitely not when I want to deal with this again.

I walked out of the forest and back towards the SMP territory. I wasn't going to go back to Dream. I didn't want to see him right now. I figured my brother and Tommy had fled by now. So I decided I would go to about the only other person I had connections with: Ranboo.

*Distant laughs*

"What?!" I asked out loud. "You finally come out of hiding, not that I welcome your return, and now you're mocking me?"

*more laughter*

Ranboo? Really?

"Why does it matter?" I asked the voice in my head, walking across the shambles of destruction caused by the wither.

What's he going to do? You've known each other for less than a few hours, and he's part of the government that wants The Blood G- your brother gone. You're a fool to turn to him for help.

"And you're a fool for thinking I'm going to listen to another word from someone who wants me to die for their own gains." I said. "This conversation is over."

You'll see.

I walked across the lake, wading through the water. Sat atop a small elevated piece of land was a black rectangular structure. It looked almost like a church, or maybe a courthouse of types. The stone it was constructed with was shined, and reflected the morning sunlight. As I walked past, I thought I could hear voices coming from inside.

I backed up and leaned against the door, pressing my ear to the cold iron.

"So then it's settled." Ranboo's voice came from inside.

"I think we have to." Tubbo's voice responded. "Look around at all that's happened. It needs to be done."

"You don't think anything will go wrong, do you?" Ranboo responded. "That history may repeat itself?"

"No. Not as long as we stick to the plan." Tubbo said. "Everyone will be distracted by the festivities. That's when I'll strike. We've learned from our past mistakes. I've learned."

"Alright so we're doing this?" Ranboo asked.

"We are." Tubbo said. "We're going to kill Dream."

Sorry there wasn't too much going on this chapter. The next chapter will be the second L'Manberg Festival. And it's gonna be another long chapter.

Feel free to leave ideas on how that should pan out, any cannon deaths that may occur with y/n, or who y/n ends up siding with (Dream & Technoblade or Tommy and the other members of L'Manberg)

Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.9K 74
A Dream SMP Story || DREAM X OC •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• IF DREAM OR ANYONE IN THE STORY IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS I WILL TAKE IT DOWN IMMEDIA...
364 52 28
This story line follows Wilbur Soot from the moment he joins the dream smp to further on. It follows the wars that took a part of the dream smp when...
429K 9.5K 62
Y/N lives on the Smp, where Dream has just been locked away, hated by everyone. But she's about to do something that will change their views on Dream...