Silver eyes, Teal eyes

By deaths_angel_15

This is a Tiana soulmate story!!!!(Sorry all Glam, Tarella, Dexiana and other people who ship these two with... More

Disclaimer/ AN
A spark in my eyes
The past
Changes(Part 1)
Changes(Part 2)
The sleepover
Comforting
The Gallery
New mission
Choices
Goodbyes
Joining
Training
Dreams
The Attack
Blaming
Briefings
Crisis
Silver Bangs
Willow's death
Tam gets an explanation
Bonus Chapter(1)

Biana meets James

403 3 11
By deaths_angel_15

Biana's POV:

"No. Absolutely not. Are you out of your mind? You know how dangerous it is! "Willow said after she calmed down(I think).

I folded my arms,"I'm not crazy. I know how dangerous it is, and that's why I came to you."

"Righttttt...for you to kill everyone, that's totally the reason."Willow narrowed her eyes at me.

I sighed,"Quite the opposite actually, I want you to teach me how to control the 'Unstoppable mode'. I mean, what danger could I possess? I'm a vanisher, I couldn't possibly hurt anyone with my abil-"

"SLAM!"

I took a step back, Willow had just crushed the table she was putting her hand on.

"I TOLD YOU, SOULMATES ARE MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN OTHERS!! WHY ARE YOU NOT LISTENING?! YOU. CAN. HURT. MILLIONS. OF. PEOPLE."

Then, Willow took a deep breath and said in a much softer voice,"The soulmates power is connected to all their past soulmates. That could mean zillions of years ago. The 'Unstoppable mode' truly shows what it would be like if so many soulmates combined. Tell me, what do you think it would be like?"

I thought for a moment, "Well...a lot of disagreements?"

Willow nodded,"Exactly. Why do you think we can't control ourselves? Besides, what you saw in my memory of how I died was only a fraction of the power my soulmate was showing.  You did not see my soulmate's eyes turn fully purple did you? "

I shook my head.

"My eyes were originally purple, before one turned blue. When a soulmate enters the 'Unstoppable mode' there are different levels. The first level, which is the lowest one, is the one my soulmate experienced. He only experienced a little of the full power. Which also means only a few of the past soulmates were connected with him. If you are strong enough, you can control it. But very rarely."

Willow paused for a while, then continued," The second level, which is the middle level, all the ancestors will be connected to you. You will have a bit more power,w hich will make you stronger, but will also make you more uncontrollable. And the last..."

"The last?"

Willow sighed,"The last level, which means the highest level, will show your true soulmate power. You will be totally uncontrollable, the soulmates power will fully be in your hands, and all the past soulmates will be communicating with you. And that means your eye color will change to your soulmates ones, no matter what you do to hide it, it will change."

I looked up at Willow," So all the more the reason to teach me."

"What? I told you, I will not allow it!" 

"And I'm telling you, you're my soulmate mentor! I don't want to cause any mistakes! If-If my 'Uncontrollable' mode is activated, what am I supposed to do? Let myself go crazy?"

I was desperate, so desperate. 

I dropped to my knees,"Please Willow...if I get uncontrollable in my missions, who knows what I'll do? I don't want to hurt my friends...Please..."

Willow looked shocked, she fell silent, as if she she was savouring the moment of me kneeling before her, but in the end, she sighed and said,"Fine. But...I'll need to talk to my soulmate first, after all, I'm not the one who has experienced the 'Uncontrollable mode'."

_______________________

"You're...Biana, right?"A man asked shortly after Willow had disappeared and then reappear two minutes later. 

I looked at the man who was talking to me, he had black hair, and azure blue eyes.

 I was rather shaken by Willow's memory of James the last time, but when I saw James he felt like a rather kind man, and my fears slowly melted away.

I nodded at him, and James grinned,"Great! My name's James. But I'm pretty sure you know that already, nice to know that your my junior!"

"Okay, okay. Enough with the introductions already. Besides she's my junior, not yours."Willow interrupted, clamping a hand over James's mouth, she looked rather red-

Wait.

Willow? Red? Both words didn't match. But as I saw Willow turning redder and redder, I just chuckled.

That's what love probably feels like. Or maybe just a taste of it. Also, how can dead elves blush?

I waited for Willow's cheeks to turn white again"A-anyway, James and I have discussed...and...."

I waited.

"We've agreed to teach you. But on two conditions. James will be poking around your memories, trying to get something to trigger you. I'm sure you are okay with this. Looking at how you're so determined. And if it doesn't work for an hour, we stop. "Willow said.

I nodded, I expected as much.

John smiled,"It's good to know you expected it. Now it won't be so troublesome."

My eyebrow raised. Was it that easy? Even Sophie couldn't go that fast.

Yup. 

I jumped, James shrugged and grinned.

Remember, I'm a soulmate too.

Ah, right. You just sounded weird.

It's okay, a lot of elves have said that before. Now, let me just probe around...James said, and my mind went quiet.

I waited.

And waited.

Until, a fresh memory came over me.

_______

(Note, the next part is chapter seventy-two from Neverseen also, this is still Biana's POV:)

~Flashback~

I was tired.

No, I was exhausted.

But when I saw Brant and Fintan walking toward us, each holding spheres of Everblaze, it was almost like my system wanted to just give out.

No.

You can't give up, I thought, we can make through out of this. 

I glared at Fintan and Brant, but it looked as though all their attention was on Sophie.

 "I'm guessing this is the part where you demand to know how we found you," Fintan said as Brant moved to block their path from behind. The Everblaze flamed brighter with their slightest movement, making it clear that pain would follow any attempt at escape.

They sounded triumphant, like they had just won a game of base quest.

 "You keep forgetting that this was our plan from the beginning," Fintan added. "Well—not the flood. You managed to surprise us with that one. And you stopped us from infecting Brackendale and Merrowmarsh. But the rest has gone like clockwork."

I looked at Calla.

She might get hurt from the fire, I thought.

I stepped in front of Calla, shielding her from the fire. "How could you do this to the gnomes? After everything they've done for the Lost Cities?"

"To expose the Council's lies," Brant said. "Now everyone knows how much they hide, and how little protection they truly give their people."

  "Which accomplishes what?" Sophie asked. "All you've done is make people afraid."

"Indeed, Miss Foster," Fintan agreed. "And fear is the world's greatest motivator. Look at the power your group harnessed today as a result of your terror." His eyes roved to Keefe as he added, "That was your mother's mistake. She surrendered to her fear, and it cost her everything."

 "Including her life?" Sophie asked.

"Interesting that the question does not come from her son," Fintan noted.

"That's because I don't care about her!" Keefe said.

Fintan smiled. "I suppose it wouldn't matter, then, if I told you she's currently locked in an ogre prison? And that your role in today's invasion surely earned her a death sentence?"

"You're lying," Keefe said, his voice cracking.

"Not this time," Brant told him. "We're the ones who sealed her in her cell."

"I suppose there's a chance we could barter her freedom," Fintan said. "But we'd need proper motivation."

Brant smirked,"Unless...you could be our motivation."

Keefe's face turned stone, and he looked away.

Brant continued, looking at Sophie,"Why, Miss Foster, you don't look happy to see me," he said, adding more flames to his fireball. "Didn't you swear you would find me again? I've been looking so forward to thanking you for my makeover. You too," he told Dex. "I have excellent things planned for you both."

  "Forget it!" Tam shouted as a wave crashed over Brant, and Linh yelled, "RUN!"

Tam?

Oh yeah, while I was listening, he already had a backup plan.

We barely made it a step before a wall of fire erupted in their path.

"That's quite enough of that," Fintan said, curling the fire into a circle, closing them inside a cage of Everblaze.

"You can stop wasting your energy on water tricks," Brant told Linh. "You've complicated things enough already. Luckily, we've had eyes on you this whole time."

"What does that mean?" Sophie asked.

 "It doesn't matter," Alvar said. "What do you want from us?"

The two Pyrokinetics shook their heads.

 "I told you, Mr. Vacker," Fintan said. "The charade is over. I spent weeks in Exile. I let my mind be broken. I let them declare me dead. I'm not going to hide anymore. It's time you make your choice. Stand with us, or turn against us."

Wait what?

"What?" Keefe said as the walls of Everblaze flared brighter, painting everything in its eerie yellow glow.

Alvar looked proud, I suddenly felt something was wrong.

I stepped away from him.

"What does he mean?" Fitz asked.

"I mean that your brother is one of our longest standing members. Youngest to ever enlist—though he made a lot of mistakes back then. One especially big one."

It was as though time had stopped I wanted to run, it felt I had been hit with a large boulder.

And his meaning sank in.

No.

No.

No.

I couldn't hear anything my mind was going blank.

I stepped even further away from Alvar.

No.

Hearing Fintan explain how Alvar was the boy who disappeared, the one who we had been trying to find, how he was apart of this whole thing.

My brother, who I loved, who I had been believing in this whole time. Betrayed us?

It felt as if whatever hope we had left to survive was gone.

How could you?

I didn't realize I had said those words, until Alvar's stone face turned to look at me, his face softening,""You'll understand, someday, when you see the Vacker legacy for what it is."

No.

No.

No.

NO.

~end of flashback~

"NO!!!"I screamed, covering my ears.

I didn't want to listen, something was taking over, millions of voices, taking over.

I wanted to cry, laugh, scream, but I couldn't.

I wanted the demon in me to take over.

But something wasn't letting it.

"SMACK!"

A sharp pain erupted across my face, I gasped, holding my cheek.

Willow was standing in front of me, her face stone.

"Get up."

I looked down and found that in fact I had been kneeling on the floor. I touched my face and it was wet.

That memory.

Alvar.

My brother.

James looked concerned,"We shouldn't have done this-"

"No."I stood up straight, looking at both of them,"I want to continue. This memory wasn't enough, I could feel the voices trying to get in. Something was holding it back."

Willow sighed,"I smacked you because it was clear something was wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if your spirit was strong. But-"

"It's good if there's something wrong. So just do it."I whispered, and closed my eyes, waiting for James to come into my mind.

But instead, no flashback came, an I opened my eyes to see Willow glaring at me.

"I said no. And you are my junior, you must listen to me. You must rest."

"Besides, I don't think it'll work. If that memory wasn't painful enough, there most likely won't be much effect for the rest. We need something more painful, more powerful."James added

I thought in silence,"Maybe while I'm experiencing the memory someone can make me feel pain so the memory will feel more real."

James thought for a moment, and nodded.

Looking at him, I groaned.

"I've just got the perfect someone. And that el is an inflicter."

Willow stared at me,"Is it Sophie, that friend who you've been talking about the moonlark and whatchamacallit?

I shook my head and sighed,"No, she's busy finding...a friend of ours who is lost at the moment. I know another guy. And that guy's is good old, grumpy Councillor Bronte."

__________________________________________

Tam's POV:

"James you have the worst ideas ever."I grumbled.

As the whole of Atlantis city above me, and millions of shiny, happy elves busting, shopping, dancing, singing around, I wanted to run and go home.

Not to mention my dark outfit made me stick out like a sore thumb.

Kids looked at me and whispered stuff to their parents, and I even overheard one kid say I looked like a bat.

"Ughhhhhh...Why did I even suggest the idea of finding my soulmate? For all I could know, this is a prank, and when I get there, they'll be saying, 'TADA! GOTCHA!'"

I asked around, and someone gave me directions to where the closed shop was.

"Turn left, walk straight, turn left again and then turn right. Then you walk straight again, and you'll see it."

I glared at the person(meaning I was saying thanks) and stalked off to follow the directions, only to face....a brick wall.

Seeing this, I simply stared.

And walked away.

Never mind.

This idea was crap! I should never have wasted my time!

But someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Mr. Tam. Am I right?"

A woman with brown hair covering her eyes and a knowing smile faced me.

She looked strangely young and old.(I mean, duh, Tam. What are we, humans?)

"Are you speaking to me? Maybe you got the wrong Tam...I've never seen you before..."

The woman laughed,"No. Looks asian, has silver bangs. Wears dark stuff. Looks like he can hit you any time. And very emo-ish. No, I don't think I've got the wrong person. Follow me."

To be honest, I was offended at how she described me.

"Okay, lady. I have no idea who you are. You definitely got the wrong elf."

At this, she paused,"Oh, weren't you going to the Room of History to find your soulmate? If not, nevermind-"

"Wait. You know about the soulmates?"

The lady smiled again,"Of course. Let me introduce myself. My name is Grecia Vacker. Now, follow me."

.......................................................

I AM SO FREAKING SORRY.

I SAID THIS A THOUSAND TIMES ALREADY IN MY PAST CHAPTERS.

BUT IT WAS MY BDAY AND STUFF AND I WAS BUSY AND GDUCVUWKEBCYYYYYYYYYYEVIBGFEUYR.

So I'm sorry, again.

And I know you hate me coz of the cliffhanger.

But let me give you more reasons to hate me more.

1. I will not be posting the continuation of this chapter the next chapter.

2. In fact, we will be having a special next few chapters the next few weeks because I have a major exam coming up in about a few days so I'mma just do this.

3. I know you just hate this.

But seriously, thanks for waiting. 

I'll see you guys soon for the special chapters!(which means...a long time)

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 411 9
.โœซ*๏พŸ๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏ฝก.โ˜….*๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœซ*. TW: HOMOPHOBIA cover credit: Soso_doodles๐ŸŒป on tumblr "๐’ด๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ฝ, ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“…๐’ฝ. ๐ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š." Sophie wants to be normal. She alwa...
206K 2.9K 27
*This story is based on the soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate speaks to you are written on your body* Sophie is scared of her mark. The...
27K 249 23
Sophie and Keefe only now knew that they both liked each other, especially after the kiss, but this was definitely NOT was Sophie was expecting to wa...
6.3K 181 8
Eye color soulmate AU. Nico's life is...his life is in shambles. Sure, he makes enough to pay rent and feed himself, but that doesn't mean he isn't l...