*This story is based on the soulmate AU where the first words your soulmate speaks to you are written on your body*
Sophie is scared of her mark. The four words written on her left arm in big print since her twelfth birthday. 𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗦𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗲. She doesn't know who or when or why the words are there or what they mean. There's no way to know if it's a question or a statement, a threat or not, but it makes her nervous nevertheless.
Keefe is confused by his mark. The stuttered out words on his right arm in big print since his twelfth birthday. 𝗜-𝗜-𝗜 𝗬-𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗪𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗡- 𝗪- 𝗡𝗼. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄. He doesn't know who or when or why the words are there or what they mean. He doesn't know what he might of done to get fear out of a poor girl, but it makes him confused anyways.
*This story is not in the Keeper world, but in the "human" one. The characters are still from the series though, and it's going to be Sokeefe ;P*
STARTED: December 27, 2019
FINISHED: July 25, 2020
cover art by spacialrift on instagram!
- Chapter 1 - I Wonder If He Still Remembers
- Chapter 2 - "Just" Old Memories
- Chapter 3 - The Hurt I'd Felt
- Chapter 4 - Target Brand Gummy Bears
- Chapter 5 - "Dude. Awkward."
- Chapter 6 - We're Soulmates!
- Chapter 7 - Fix This Giant Freaking Mess
- Chapter 8 - "Can We Talk?"
- Chapter 9 - Uno Reverse Card
- Chapter 10 - Why Would You Say Something Like That?
- Chapter 11 - "YEET!"
- Chapter 12 - Sophie Foster Just Called Me Cute
- Chapter 13 - I-I-Uh, We're Just Friends!
- Chapter 14 - "I lied."
- Chapter 15 - "I'm Glad I'm Done Being Stupid."
- Chapter 16 - "I Just Had To Get That Off My Chest."
- Q & A
- Chapter 17 - "That's A Secret I'll Never Tell."
- Chapter 18 - Me And My Soulmate
- Chapter 19 - Part One
- Chapter 20 - Part Two
- Chapter 21 - "Will You Be My Girlfriend?"
- Chapter 22 - "I Didn't Say It Went Well. I Said It Went Better Than Expected."
- Epilogue Part One
- Epilogue Part Two
- Self Promo LOL