Stupid To Fall For You ~ Harr...

By thatbitchhhhh3542

Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's... More

Characters & Prolog
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
23
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue

035

104 1 0
By thatbitchhhhh3542

V A D A

After a drive filled with laughs from Kendall and I, I make my way back to Harry and I's hotel. I'm a lot happier today than I lately have been and I'm not exactly sure why. 

As soon as I walk into the room, Harry pops his head out of the bathroom door making me jump. 

"Jesus Harry!" I shout with a small smile on my lips as he laughs at my reaction. 

"Hello to you too, love." He reply's, walking over to me in his boxers before planting a kiss on my lips. 

"So me and the guys a meeting about tonight and then we have to go get our suits from the store. We'll be back by probably 7 and we have to leave before 7:30. I don't know how long it takes for you to get ready or what your doing if anything, just letting you know." He tells me, pulling on pants and a shirt before wrapping his arms around my waist as I laugh and wrap like around his neck. 

"I'll be ready." I tell him, making his dimples pop as he smiles. He brings his lips to mine and encourages a soft, lazy kiss. 

"I'm so excited for you to come tonight." He mumbles against my lips, making me smile. 

"Me too, Haz." I reply before pulling away. I grab the dress bag from the hook I put it on and turn to look at Harry. 

"I have to pay you back for this!" I tell him, partly reminding myself so I don't forget. 

"No way! My treat to you babe!" He reply's cheekily. 

"I will one day, but right now I got you something. Consider it a deposit." I tell him, making his face scrunch up. I laugh and reach into my bag, pulling out a small white box.

"I, um, I saw this at the store and asked Franny about it. It was your size and it reminded me of you so, I got it. It wasn't really expensive and I know you don't wear a lot of rings but I just thought you would like it." I ramble but quickly shut my mouth when I see him smiling. 

"You got me a ring?" He asks, still smirking. 

"I um- yeah... I did." I timidly reply. He opens the small box, still smirking as he picks up the ring. 

"Is this your way of proposing to me, Vay?" He asks, making me roll my eyes and shake my head. 

"Shut up and tell me if you like it or not!" I say, my cheeks slightly pink. 

"I love it, thank you." He answers, chuckling and pressing a small kiss to my lips. 

"Really?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. 

"I'll wear it all the time, I love it. I love it very much." He tells me, putting the ring on his middle finger and wiggling his fingers around. 

"Your such an idiot!" I say smiling, still blushing. "Now leave, I need to start getting ready! It's already 5:30!" 

He laughs and kisses me again. "I'll see you in a couple hours, don't miss me to much." He reply's as he walks through the door. 

I shake my head and laugh, locking the door. I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower before stripping and getting into the shower.

After I shower, I throw on undergarments and one of Harry's t-shirts at I start to get ready. 

After running over to Kendall's hotel room and stealing one of her stylists curling irons, I curl my hair and do my make up. I don't do too much. I put on my concealer, blush, highlighter, do my eyebrows and my mascara but today I added a very small brown eyeliner wing. 

Face makeup

I'm not very good at makeup, so I thought I did pretty well. 

I then make my way out of the bathroom and take my dress out of the fancy bag, sliding it over my body. 

I pull the straps over my shoulder and try to zip up the zipper but it was very difficult. I got it halfway up my back before I got it stuck and couldn't find an angle able to reach the zipper. 

"Wow..." I suddenly hear, making me quickly turn around to see Harry standing there, but now dressed in black dress pants, a dress shirt with only a couple buttons done up so I could see most of his toned chest and an open blazer on top of it. 

I stand there quietly, not sure if it was a good wow or a bad wow. 

"You... you look incredible." Harry stumbles, taking a shameless once over my body with wide eyes. 

"You think so?" I ask. 

I mean this is just a plain dress, nothing 'incredible' or 'amazing' about it. It's basic, but Harry seems to like it.

"Yeah, I really do. I mean, you look amazing all the time. You could even be wearing a paper bag and still look beautiful. But you look incredibly amazing dressed up." He whispers, like this moment it to fragile to talk in a regular voice. 

"Thanks. Can you um... can you zip me up please?" I whisper back. 

He nods and I turn my back as he walks towards me. I then feel his hands on my shoulder, touching me so softly like I'm a glass that can break any second. 

He gently grabs my hair in his hand and moves it to the side of my neck. 

I then suddenly hear his breathing get heavier and he he traces his fingers over the scar on the back of my neck when my father threw a beer bottle at my head. 

I forgot it was there. 

"What's that?" He whispers, making goose bumps crawl up my spine. 

"Cut myself when I was a kid and it left a scar." I tell the first lie that comes to mind. 

Sounds believable, right? 

Harry nods and slowly moves his hands down my body, one gripping my waist and the other zipping up my dress. 

"Thank you." I whisper. He presses a kiss to my shoulder before turning me around. 

"You really do look amazing." He tells me, looking in my eye. I smile and look down at his toned chest again. 

"You too, didn't know you would be ready when you got back." I reply. 

"We were running a bit late due to traffic so we just changed at Franny's shop." He explains. "You ready?" I smile and nod. 

"Let me just put on my shoes." I tell him, walking over to the door where I put the shoes Kendall gave me. 

I bend over and due up the buckle, making sure there on so I don't trip cause knowing me, I probably will.

I'm not very good at walking in heels, I really hope I don't fall.

I hear Harry chuckle behind me and I stand up with a confused look on my face.

"What?" I ask, slightly pouting. He shakes his head and laughs, briefly looking down before looking up.

"Nothing... I just can't wait to take that dress of you tonight." He tells me, his eyes turning a dark shade of green as he smirks.

My eyes slightly widen while I blush and laugh, looking down to escape his intense stare. 

"Calm your teenage boy hormones and let's go meet everyone before we're late." I say, laughing as he walks over to me with a playful smirk on his face.

As I turn around to open the door, I feel Harry's hand lay a soft smack on my bum.

"Harry!" I shout, laughing as I turn around. 

"What?! I couldn't help myself!" He says, raising his hands in defence and smirking at me.

"Let's go!" I tell him, playfully scolding him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
477K 10.6K 29
{This story is copyright} "HARRY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The guy punched my in the jaw and my body hit the floor. My vision blurred and...
1.2M 19.2K 77
*MATURE CONTENT* (18+) PLEASE DON'T COPYRIGHT "Go fuck yourself Harry! this conversation is over you need to leave" I hate him so much, but I seem t...
18.5K 375 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...