Astro | โ†’ ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–’...

Od enkuxin

[โœง] ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ- /หˆastrล/ relating to the stars, celestial objects, or outer space. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ แตƒหขแต—สณแต’ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โœฉ You are... Vรญce

origin log โ€ข 1/3
origin log โ€ข 2/3
origin log โ€ข 3/3
1
2
3
4
5
[ Christmas Special ]
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
c h e c k p o i n t
13
15
16
17
18
[ KNY/DS AU ]
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
[ epilogue. ]

14

5.2K 223 229
Od enkuxin

ᴛᴡ: ɪɴᴘᴘɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇꜱ, ᴘɴɪ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ

A small girl watched on top of a cliff as the group of three walked down the path, her hands gripped on a round ball that was filled with gunpowder. She was a bit curious about who those people were, but couldn't approach the group since she was with the  two people she considered as her older brothers.

"Klee," a slight deep voice sounded behind her. Klee spun around, looking behind her to see bright red eyes looking at her. The boy, presumably around eighteen or so years old. She doesn't know, considering the boy doesn't even know either. The spikey grey/gray haired boy squatted to her height, holding out a shiny red apple.

"Apple?" He tilted his head, his lips forming an downwards 'v.' Klee happily grabbed the apple, beaming.

"Thank you, big brother Razor!" Klee squealed, her eyes shining with happiness. Razor had a small smile on his face as he watched the young elf-like child munch on the fruit. The two friends were waiting for the eldest of the group to show up from inspecting some plants they found while exploring. Albedo is his name, or 'Big Brother Albedo' by Klee. Since he's the oldest, he's trusted to look after and supervise the two younger ones whenever they went out adventuring together.

"There you two are." The two looked over seeing a blonde boy stalking forward, clipboard tucked under his arm and pen dangling from a string attached to the metal of the clipboard. "Big brother Albedo!" Klee quickly threw the unfinished apple into Razor's expecting gloved hand and sprinted towards Albedo, giving him a tight hug. The adult of the group gave a charming smile.

"I hope you didn't give Razor too much trouble." Klee quickly denied the joking comment, saying she wouldn't want to cause Razor any trouble. Razor deadpanned for a couple of seconds, recalling the times the young Pyro user bombed the entire forest. The red-eyed boy huffed before standing up straight and walking over towards the two. He held out the unfinished apple towards Klee with a strict look on his face, huffing.

"Apple not finished," his lips pursed together. Klee pouted, not wanting to eat the apple since Albedo is here now. She whined out a 'no,' dragging out the 'o' as to emphasize that she doesn't want to eat the rest of the apple. Albedo took the apple out of Razor's grip, lowering his hand down towards Klee.

"Klee, finish the apple." Albedo looks down at her sternly. The red burny girl begrudgingly took the apple, biting harshly into it. The two boys smiled, satisfied that Klee listened. Albedo remembered seeing a group of people walking below the cliff, although it wasn't that high up, it was high enough to conceal the three of them from anyone below with tree leaves blocking the view if they ever look up from below.

The alchemist wondered why Jean told him to be more aware around the Astro user. It's been a couple of days since he heard about the God(dess) from the Acting Grand Master, and he was a bit curious on what kind of person the Astro God(dess) is. Albedo couldn't understand the reason behind his curiosity on meeting [Pronoun]. Perhaps it was the fact he wanted to study about the elemental power they had. Another reason being that his master documented about the God(dess), but Khaenri'ah didn't follow a God or Goddess. He felt curious to know why his master followed this being.

Although he couldn't help the eerie feeling that something bad is about to happen.

Amber walked with a slight skip in her step, feeling a bit happy after spending the day with Eula. The two girls spent their day window shopping, eating at Good Hunter, and talking about what they did in their jobs. Eula was very talkative, using a bunch of metaphors in her explanation on how she caught a bunch of Treasure Hoarders the other day. The archer hummed to herself happily, feeling butterflies in her stomach. Each day she spent away from Aether and with Eula, Amber realizes that her feelings towards the outlander was just admiration. She had asked Marjorie about how she felt, and what a surprise, the talk didn't help her figure anything out at all.

The brown-haired girl laughed quietly. She felt glad that she didn't confess those feelings towards the Traveler, considering he's most likely focused on finding his younger sister. Amber looked up to the night sky, finding a few constellations. Her two favorite constellations were Lepus and the Phoenix.

A shrill scream snapped her out of her thoughts. Amber's gold eyes narrowed, her hand reaching behind her, ready to grab the bow resting on her back. The outrider slowly, but not too slow, made her way towards the direction of the scream. It was about two o'clock in the morning, who could be out this late?

Amber quickly peered around the corner, not noticing the lack of guards patrolling in the area. She thought she felt her heart stop when she saw a large red pool on the ground.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! ʜ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ: ɪɴᴘᴘɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ, ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇꜱ, ᴘɴɪ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ɪʟʟ ʙ ꜱᴛᴀʀɪɴɢ ɴᴏᴡ. ɪ ʏᴏᴜ ɪʜ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴋɪᴘ, ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴄʀʟʟ ɴɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴇᴇ ꜰᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʜ: "🦋"

"Ugh, none of these people are who we're fucking looking for." A cloaked figure clicked their tongue, a small dead body being held by the throat. Amber felt her blood run cold, recognizing the child's body as one of the children who played with Nora and Lily. The figure harshly threw the body towards the cracked wall caked with blood. Another figure, more muscular than the first, let out a deep chuckle that sent shivers down Amber's back.

"Calm down, Beta. We'll find someone." The muscular figure slowly made their way over towards 'Beta,' who impatiently stomped their foot. "Do all women have a temper as bad as you?" The figure teased as Beta sneered at them.

"How long do we need to wait for the right person, Alpha? These people have been useless!" She hissed, cold eyes glaring up at 'Alpha' as she threw her arm towards the direction of the three dead bodies laying on top of the pool of blood.

Codenames. Amber thought, feeling a drop of sweat run down her temple. These two people were giving her uneasy vibes that she couldn't pinpoint. She felt like she was being suffocated by how tensed she was. Amber was scared. No. Is scared. She doesn't know if she'll even make it out alive after seeing these two. She felt her throat close up. She felt her heart race, her lungs burned as if it was begging for air. Amber wanted to leave, her stomach and chest ached. She wanted to be wrapped in Eula's arms, feeling the comfort and protection of her friend.

The outrider felt her head throb and her shaking hands swiftly held her temples. How could one look at a person cause her such fear and pain?

"Maybe this girl will be what we're looking for." A voice that dripped with a sadistic tone whispered into Amber's ear. Her head snapped towards the source, feeling her heart stop when she saw [Color] eyes coldly staring down at her.

"Alpha! The guards are coming!" Beta warned, walking a few feet back towards Amber and the figure. Alpha gave the outrider a sadistic smile, rising a hand near her neck.

"Goodnight, Amber."

Her vision went black.

*ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.*

🦋

Lumine walked around the empty halls of the cave she resided in. She tried multiple times to keep her mind distracted, but to no avail. The outlander felt a small jab of guilt in her stomach whenever she thought about her brother and his companions. She remembered watching as a dejected outrider saw her brother and his group depart for Liyue. Lumine couldn't help the feeling of pity towards the Pyro user.

The Abyss Princess was started to doubt herself.

Ilvonia had told her there would be a few people coming into the cave they call home. The tone in the Goddess' voice made Lumine feel a bit uneasy. Thus the occasional faint sound of footsteps made her feel a slight dread. The last time the outlander went out was a couple of weeks back when she went out scouting for signs of the Astro God(dess).

She spent most of her stays strolling around the endless paths underground. There wasn't a lot to do as Ilvonia had dismissed the girl from doing anything else. Even though she had led the Abyss Order, some former members seem to give her an icy glare whenever she passed by.

After everything she has done for those mages, this is what she's repaid with. Lumine's rule had ended right when she started to work for Ilvonia and Arter. She isn't able to do anything, no matter how much she wanted to run back into her brother's arms and cry to him. Lumine was so sure that the enemies would never consider her as one of them.

Distant clicking footsteps filled the once quiet cave with loud thumps. Lumine shrugged it off. It was most likely Ilvonia's loyal dogs bringing in another person to interrogate. Her mind drifted to the one person causing the two divine beings into doing this: [Name].

She remembered promising to herself that she would end the God(dess) and go home with her twin, but the more she thought of the promise, the more hesitant she was to execute it. Lumine silently thought that if the Astro God(dess) didn't exist, the Enigma Tribe wouldn't even exist in the first place. The thought of that was slowly disappearing as she remembered that humans will still find ways to build their way up to becoming more powerful without the blessings from a god.

Lumine paused in her steps when she heard a familiar cackle. She resumed when an uneasy feeling rose in her and quickly walked to Ilvonia and Arter's 'throne' room. When she walked in, she saw Ilvonia's most loyal follower, Alpha, striding over with a body slung over his left shoulder like a sack. She felt her heart drop to her stomach when she recognized the unconscious person.

Amber.

.-- .- .-. -- - ....

──── ✩
I'm so sorry if anything is wrong, please let me know if any information is incorrect and I will do my best to fix and correct it.

Alpha and Beta are just cloaked figures. Imagine them however you want, you can choose how they look. To clarify any confusion, they are not related to [Name] in any way. I thought it would be a bit hard to imagine characters that I have made, so it is up to you to imagine them however you want. Just remember that Alpha is just a buff man while Beta is skinnier than he is.

drawn by: chchein

Have some incorrect quotes as an apology from me:

[Name]: Everyone, synchronize your watches
Xiao: I don't know how to do that
Venti: I don't wear a watch
Zhongli: Time is a construct

[Name]: Good responses to being stabbed with a knife?
Arter: Rude
Venti: That's fair
Ilvonia: Not again
Zhongli: Are you going to want this back?

[Name]: There are seven chairs and ten kids. What do you do?
Arter: Have everyone stand
Venti: Bring three more chairs!
Zhongli: The most important ones can sit down
Ilvonia: Kill three

original: 2021/06/26
edit: 2022/11/12

added a few stuff, i wonder if people are rereading? let me know what you got from the codes once the last rewritten chapter is done :)

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

36.1K 1.4K 23
"i am not and will never be raiden makoto, i know that." the puppet slowly blinked her shimmer-lacking eyes as she stared at the electro archon who k...
2.8K 121 13
โœฆ [๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’–๐’Ž๐’† ๐Ÿ: ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’ˆ๐’† - ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐‘ถ๐’‡ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’”๐’• ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•] โœฆ "แดแดœส€ ษชแดแด˜แด€ส€แด›ษชแด€สŸ ษชแดœแด…แด‡x แด€ษดแด… แด€ ส™ส€แดแด‹แด‡ษด sแดแดœสŸ. แด˜แด‡ส€...
153K 9.1K 50
"๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ..." Not the most comforting words to hear right after you died, but you guess they'...
22.3K 611 14
"Why is it those beautiful eyes, deep as the sea...seem to always be...so lost?" Lumine has mixed emotion in regards to the 11th Harbinger after the...