Severus Snapes Daughter |Hayl...

بواسطة NopeNahNo147596

I DONT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY EXCEPT HAYLEY GREEN/SNAPE Snape went to Lily and James and finds a baby gir... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter 20

2.7K 70 24
بواسطة NopeNahNo147596

A/N Hey guys thankyou so much for reading! comment your thoughts below also please check out my first original work 'Captain's Lass' currently 36 parts are published! thanks!

Severus's pov

Severus,

enclosed you'll find my homework, how has your break been?

-Hayley

A small smile worked its way onto my face, her homework was mostly correct with few minor errors. the first set of homework she sent me three weeks ago had many more mistakes. I looked up from my place on the twin-sized bed in the room I had done up for her, I'd repainted the walls a maroon colour with dull gold accents and bought new furniture. A Dark wooden desk, a dark bed frame, matching closet and dressers. Classes would resume in two day. students would be arriving at hogwarts tomorrow night. I was soon going to go to Hayley's orphanage so I could take Hayley to diagon alley and then to the station. I volunteered again this year to pick her up. when I had Albus had given me his truly frustrating all knowing look. I stood up quickly grabbing the portkey I had made the year before and apparated to the orphanage. The matron raised her eyebrow at me and turned to the filing cabinet beside her.

"Mr Snape if you wish to adopt I still need to inspect your home but we can start the paper-" The Matron started working

"I'm simply here to pick up Hayley Green for school," I cut the matron off. She made an 'o' with her mouth before turning towards the stairs she called out for Hayley.

The sound footsteps echoed down the stairs as Hayley raced down the stairs her suitcase thudded down the stairs. I nodded a thanks at the matron and made my way outside Hayley in tow. I waved my wand sending her trunk to her dorm. I reached into my pocket pulling out the portkey. I held out the portkey, she smiled  grabbing on to it. we used the port key to get to the diagon alley.

The streets were quiet only a few wizarding families left shopping. Apparently everyone had been prepared this year. I pulled out the list of what Hayley would need this year.

Third-year students would require:

The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 3 by Miranda Goshawk
Unfogging the Future by Cassandra Vablatsky (if studying Divination)
Intermediate Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
The Monster Book of Monsters (if studying Care of Magical Creatures)
Numerology and Grammatica (if studying Arithmancy)
Home Life and Social Habits of British Muggles by Wilhelm Wigworthy (if studying Muggle Studies)
Spellman's Syllabary (if studying Study of Ancient Runes)
The Essential Defence Against the Dark Arts by Arsenius Jigger

I raised an eyebrow was that truly it? Rolling my eyes I pulled out a quill from my pocket and wrote in 'New Cauldron'. That cauldron Dumbeldore had bought her during her first year was pathetic I'm surprised it survived this long.

"Where to First?" Hayley asked smiling up at me,

"Flourish and Blotts," I drawled,

Hayley began walking towards the bookstore, I was not far behind. She seemed to have grown a bit over the break. Her hair had grown too. I glanced down knockturn alley as we passed it. The shadows hid most features but I could sense the eyes watching me or more the likely, watching Hayley. Unfortunately Her green hair made her very hard to miss.

"Severus?" Hayley said drawing me from my thoughts.

I looked down, she was looking up at me her head tilted to ever so slightly. Apparently I had stopped dead in my tracks. Hayley tilted her head to the other side. I fought the urge to smile, if we were being watched it would not be wise to show caring towards Hayley. I gestured forward and we began walking again.

Hayley's pov

"And that's the Home Life and Social Habits of British Muggles, That's everything," I hummed dropping the book into the basket Severus was holding. It was a very amusing sight. The brooding potions master holding a basket full of books and a cauldron.

"You know you didn't need to buy the cauldron," I commented as we walked to the cash register.

"I did," Severus drawled passing each book to the cashier,

After he had paid he handed me the bag and led me out of the shop. His hand hovered by my shoulder as we walked. The weather was perfect for a little father figure and daughter outing. We walked into the Leaky cauldron and sat down at a table with two seats. Severus flicked his wand and two menus floated out of a servers hand. I grabbed a menu out of the air.

"Order, next stop is the station you won't be fed until dinner- I do not count the trolley," Severus explained

He opening a menu. I opened the menu. Everything looked... edible. Most ingredients I didn't recognise... pumpkin juice... ew. I had not acquired the taste for that just yet. A burger? That sounds ok. Hopefully.

"Hey Severus could I have a burger?" I asked quietly,

"If that's what you want," he hummed,

he waved at the waiter, the waiter looked like he was about 20 with brown hair and lanky. Severus ordered the burger for me and one for himself. The waiter waved his wand and two plates with burgers on them floated out of the kitchen and landed on our table.

"Eat up," Severus said.

I picked up the burger and took a bite. My eyes widened it was incredible! I'd never had a burger this good. Well to be fair I'd only ever really had school lunches. Severus picked up a knife and fork. He began to cut up the burger into bite sized pieces. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Severus? Why don't you pick it up and eat it? It's not to big?" I asked, he blinked, then glanced between me and the burger. He lowered the knife and fork. Severus picked up the burger and took a bite. Ketchup dropped down onto his robes. I laughed as he rubbed the stain with a napkin in a very muggle fashion. Severus chuckled picking up his wand and vanishing it.

Soon we finished our food Severus paid and held out the portkey. He nodded at me, I closed my eyes and grabbed onto it. Slowly I opened my eyes. We were at the staton.

"Hayls!" George hollered from across the station waving, I looked up at Severus with a nervous look.

"Could I go with um? I really appreciate you coming with me um-" I chuckled,

"Go with your friends, I'll see you at the castle,"

I grinned at him and sprinted over to the twins they threw me a Lolly. I grinned at them. They began chattering about their summers and how much they missed me. Harry waved us over to him as We entered the train. We all moved the corridor Harry began to tell us about aunt Marge and the night bus. Ron Fred and George found it hilarious however Hermione and I were horrified by the story.

"You ran away? Are you mad? What if you had been kidnapped?" I glared at him,

"Well you don't live with-"

"No I don't Harry but there were safer things to do!" I scolded,

"She's right Harry. honestly," Hermione sighed

The only compartment left was one with a sleeping man probably Lockhart replacement. We shared sideways glances before taking our seats. Ron harry and Hermione shared a seat I sat beside the Professor, George sat on my other side and Fred on the floor. I glanced over at the Professor I felt an odd sense of calmness around him.

"Who is he?" Ron asked

"Professor RJ Lupin," Hermione responded

"Blimey you know everything!" Ron gasped,

"No it's on his luggage," she gave him a pointed look,

"George let's go get some Snacks!" Fred exclaimed standing up George stood up and the twins exited the compartment yelling they'd be back soon as they walked down the Corridor

THe ride continued as normal until it started getting very cold. My breath became visible, a shiver travelled down my spine, the air seemed to get heavier as if the weight of the world was compressing it. It tore the breath for my lungs leaving me with only shallow empty gasps. Long dark shadowy fingers slowly opened the door, I wanted to let out a scream but I didn't have enough air too. Thud I turned my head and saw Harry on the ground a woman's ear piercing scream overtook my mind followed by The sickening Thud of Corpse hitting the ground. A cry of man in pure agony, crying my name.

"Hayley!"

"Hayley,"

"Hayley!"

"Hayley,"

The fog in my mind slowly parted allowing me to see again, the Professor was leaning over me tears in his eyes and a look like he had seen a ghost. Harry was nibbling on some chocolate I couldn't see Hermione and Ron. I opened my mouth but it was so dry I struggled to speak

"Hermione and Ron are telling the conductor of the dementors," Harry explained between bites, Professor Lupin's eyes never left me that look still painted on his face. He reached a hand out to touch my face, instinctively I flinched away, he winced.

"Hayley potter..." he whispered

"Green," I corrected, his eyes widened,

"You- You were adopted?" He stammered out I shook my head,

"The orphanage changed it,"

That seemed to break something in him, and a few tears escaped his warm eyes. He shook his head flecks of anger dotted muddied by the sadness that was also in his eyes. Harry and I shared a glance he was starting to scare me a little. He noticed our glances and his eyes widened quickly wiping the tears from his eyes he sat up straight clearing his voice.

"Hayley I'm so sorry, I thought you would've been adopted by now. My names Remus Lupin, I knew your parents very well... they actually made me well your godfather,"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

255K 7.9K 56
Y/N Y/L/N is a shy, quiet, smart and hard-working girl who is sorted into Slytherin. Her father, Y/F/N Y/L/N, is keeping a secret from his own daught...
2.3K 19 30
It's 1995, and Eva's last year at Hogwarts has arrived. Nothing is as it should be, her life is pretty much falling apart. Her dad has re-entered her...
21.1K 773 12
Piper has the power to heal and Voldemort wants it badly enough to kill her for it. Luckily for her, he hasn't found a way to extract it yet. He se...
95.1K 3.2K 28
Y/n Potter, James Potters younger sister just transfered to Hogwarts from Beauxbaton this year. It is her 3rd year of school, James is in his 4th. Af...