Black and White Hero (My Hero...

Від Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... Більше

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

True Identity

1.8K 42 0
Від Gale4Lifes

The Same Night
My house
(Y/N) POV

Gojo: Ari is in her room?

Me: Yeah. But why did you don't want anyone except your students join us?

Megumi: It's because we will talk about Curses. Since you can see Curses, you're different than any of your classmates.

Me: I thought we already talked about this earlier?

Nobara: The conversation is still not end. At least that what Gojo-sensei said.

Me: What is it about this time?

Gojo take a sip of tea before answer my question.

Gojo: What if I says that Shadow is a Curse?

Me&Itadori&Nobara: Eh?

Gojo: Before I explain the whole thing, I want to ask you a question to confirm my assumption.

Me: What?

Gojo: Yuji-kun ate one of Sukuna's finger. That's how Sukuna can be in his body. The question is... When you're twelve, did you ate anything that looked like an eyeball?

I try my best to remember if there is anything that I ate looked like an eyeball. After like 5 minutes thinking, I snap my finger.

Me: One day, after school, I went to the back of the school because Deku wanted to meet me. While waiting for him, I walk around at the bushes behind the school. As I'm walking, suddenly I found a little ball that was wrapped by weird pattern paper. I unwrapped the ball and start to inspect it. The ball looked like an eyeball. As I inspected it, suddenly Deku patted my shoulder from behind and I accidentally put the ball in my mouth amd accidentally swallowed it.

Gojo: Just one?

Me: Just one.

He then sigh.

Gojo: Okay, how about you let Shadow join us?

Me: Well, if you want.

Darkness wrap half of my face. My left hand move itself and take off my blindfold revealing my red eye.

Gojo: Hi there, Shadow.

Shadow: What the hell do you want?

Gojo: Just a favor. Reveal your true identity to (Y/N)-kun and my students. Don't worry, it's not like I need to kill you since you're not a threat to humanity.

Me&Itadori&Nobara: Huh?

Shadow: Well, I didn't expected I'll encounter with a jujutsu sorcerer.

Gojo: Well, I also didn't expected to encounter with (Y/N)-kun who is your vessel.

Itadori: Eh?! You mean (Y/N) is like me?!

Suddenly a mouth appear on Itadori's left cheek. An eye also appear under Itadori left eye.

Mouth: Now I remembered your face, brat. Your face is really like Shadow.

Gojo: Hah, Sukuna! I'm about to invite you to this conversation.

Me: Okay, please explain the whole thing.

Shadow: I'll make this short as possible.

Gojo: Well, go on.

Shadow: I'm a special-grade Curse.

Sukuna: He's a special-grade Curse.

They said in unison. Gojo clap his hands once.

Gojo: All right! Now Shadow already revealed himself, Yuji-kun, you can dismiss Sukuna now.

Itadori pat his the mouth and eye and both of it gone a second later.

Nobara: But if that thing that living in this guy's body is a Curse, why did you said that thing is not a threat to humanity?

Gojo: According to a legend, during golden age of jujutsu over 1000 years ago, Sukuna was an Imaginary Demon, though in truth was a human sorcerer, and other sorcerers including gave their all to defeat him. But none of them managed to kill Sukuna. Everyone except a sorcerer. That sorcerer fought with Sukuna and both of them died. After their death, they became cursed spirits, and their curse was too strong for their body to be fully destroyed. Before I continue, did you guys understand what I'm trying to say?

Me&Megumi: Shadow is the sorcerer that died together with Sukuna, isn't it?

Gojo: You two got it right! Ten points for each of you! Well, let's continue. Although Shadow already died and became a Curse, that doesn't mean he became bad. After Yuji-kun ate Sukuna's finger, Tokyo Jujutsu High start to search for all six of Shadow's eyeballs and planning to let one of the students in the school eat the eyeballs.

Me&Itadori: Wait, six?

Shadow: If Sukuna have four arms, it's not impossible for a curse to have six eyes.

Me: Shadow's personality make him look like a bad Curse.

Shadow: Shut up, idiot. Bakugou have the same personality as me, and that doesn't make him a villain.

Me: To be honest, I don't know whether to call him a villain or hero.

Gojo:*chuckle* Well, I'll continue. For now, Tokyo Jujutsu High already found four Shadow's eyeballs and still searching for the other two. Since you already ate one, there is still one more.

He then look at his students.

Gojo: And that is your main mission while we're here. You guys need to search for Shadow's eyeball and...

Me&Itadori&Yuji&Megumi: And?

Gojo: Give it to (Y/N) so he can eat it.

All four of us: What?!

Gojo: Well, (Y/N) already ate one of Shadow's eyeball, so letting him to eat the other five is the best choice. I'll talk to Yaga about (Y/N).

Me: Wait, wait, wait.

I dismiss Shadow and wear my eyepatch back.

Me: That doesn't mean I need to go to your school, right?

Gojo: Depends.

Me: The hell with that answer?

Gojo: Look, in Tokyo Jujutsu High, we trained student and send them to missions to improve their Cursed Technique. Since you're Shadow's vessel, you'll need to fight Sukuna and in order to do that, you need to improve your Cursed Technique.

Me: But-

Gojo: But that doesn't mean I'll stop you from achieving your dream of becoming hero. I assume your Cursed Technique is your dark power. You can train your dark power at this school. I can't hide that fact.

Me: So...?

Gojo: You don't need to go to Tokyo Jujutsu High and still can study here. But, every weekends, you'll be with having training with second grades of Tokyo Jujutsu High. I'll talk about this to Principal Nezu and Yaga. There shouldn't be any problem to convince Principal Nezu I think.

Me: How about that Yaga guy?

Gojo: He's the problem. Don't worry, if he decline my request, then I don't think I have right to stop you from killing him.

Megumi: Gojo-sensei!

Gojo: No, I have made my mind. I won't stop (Y/N) from killing Yaga if Yaga doesn't agree with my suggestion. I don't have right to make someone let their dreams end midway.*smile* Letting a dream end midway is the cruelest thing, isn't it (Y/N)?

Me:*smile* Yeah.

Gojo: Well! The meeting has ended! Time to rest!

He then look at his students.

Gojo: You'll start your mission to find Shadow's eyeball tomorrow. Since I'm temporary Class A's homeroom teacher, I'll stay here and do my job as a teacher. (Y/N), you don't tell any of your friends about this Curses thing, right?

Me: Of course not.

Gojo: Very well.

They start to stand.

Gojo: Time to leave. See you tomorrow, (Y/N)-kun.

He start to walk away.

Itadori:*smile* Good night, (Y/N).

Megumi: Night.

Nobara: Tomorrow will be a long day.

And with that, they leave my house.

Me: Shadow, one question.

"What?"

Me: You have been in my body for three years straight and start to talk with me this year. Why?

"Because I think it's time for me to start to talk to you."

Me: So my theory about the Reaper quirk is the reason you are in my body is wrong, isn't it.

"Of course it is wrong, idiot."

Me: Why you don't just tell me?

"Because I don't want to. Each time you encounter with Curses, I didn't do anything and just watch you fight them to judge how strong you are. When you heard your trigger word, it's still you who control your body. You just lost your sanity. The first time I controlled your body is during the operation to save Bakugou."

Me: Well, my question has been answered. Time to rest.

To be continued....

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

7.8K 175 13
(Y/N) is a student at Nijigasaki High School and is a loner who typically spends his time alone doing his own thing. He doesn't start try to approach...
25.4K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
103K 1.6K 59
Some stories and ideas that i have while watching some anime. Character x male/female/GN top reader I want to mostly improve my wirting and my goal i...
1.2K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...