Carlo

De writer_LB

Book one of Carlo Life is a beautiful lie that everyone chooses to live and believe, and death is that evil t... Mais

Hey
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Aesthetic
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
</3

Chapter 38

11.9K 304 105
De writer_LB

"Carlo! Get the fuck off me!" I scream through laughs. "I can't breathe." I gasp.

Carlo continues to tickle my sides as I squirm under him. I hold onto his hands trying to stop him but he slaps my hands out of the way.

"CARLO!" I scream louder. He starts laughing and collapses on top of me.

I try and get my breath back as he nuzzles his head into the hood I'm wearing and I can feel his warm breath on my neck. "I like you wearing my clothes." He mumbles into my ear.

He's acting as if I'm wearing his clothes for him. I'm not, it's for me. His hoodies are so much more comfortable and soft and baggy.

Carlo grips the sides of my Nike pro shorts and circles his thumbs on my hips. I lift the hood over my head more since when Carlo pushed his head next to mine it moved down.

I put my hands in his curls and brush my fingers through the soft strands. I move my hands down in between his bare shoulder blades since he isn't wearing a shirt.

His body tense under my touch and shudders softly. Carlo places his hand on the side of my neck and uses it to move me closer to him. I feel him smile against my neck before he starts to pepper kisses on my neck.

The bedroom door opens and a smiley Rose stands at the door. "Hello my beautiful people."

Carlo groans into my neck and removes his head to look at his mom. "Hey momma."

She smiles brightly "I need you to go store for me. I let the maids and everyone else have a day off. Also Emilio is here."

Carlo looks down at me. "Tell him to go away mom." Then he puts his head back in my neck.

I roll my eyes and push him off the bed. He falls to the floor and I stand up. "Have you got a list?"

"Yeah here you go." She passes me a piece of paper and some cash.

"It's fine I got it." I hand her back the money and kiss her cheek.

She gives me a smile before saying goodbye and leaving the room.

I walk into the walk-in wardrobe and put on a pair black lace underwear with a pair of blue baggy ripped jeans and a black boob tube since it's warm today. I grab one of Carlo's jacket and walk out into the room.

I get tackled to the floor and make an oof sound. "Why?" I wheeze.

Carlo chuckles as he looks down at me with his knees either side of my hips and his hands beside my head. He leans down down and kisses me.

"Ew!" A voice squeals.

"Fuck off Emilio." Carlo mumbles against my lips.

I laugh and try to sit up but he doesn't let me. "We have to go to the store!"

Carlo still fights and stops me so I wrap my legs around his waist bringing him down, his eyes widen and I quickly flip us over so I'm on top.

I stay sat on him as I fix the tube top and get up. I walk over to the door and Emilio follows me downstairs laughing.

"He seems happier." Emilio says, handing a blue lolly to me.

I take a deep breath and take it.

It's only a small lolly. It's okay.

"How so?"

"He smiles and seems more loveable." Emilio looks me dead in the eye as he says this. "Thank you for that."

He puts a lolly in his own mouth and before I can speak up Carlo comes running down the stairs and kisses my nose.

"Let's go!"

We all go out of the house and get into the car and drive to the store.

------

CARLO'S POV:

"Mon coeur, what are you doing?" Adelaide laughs as I pick her up and put her into the shopping cart.

"Why do you keep calling me that?" I ask, as I make sure she is sat comfortably.

"Why not?" Is all she says. I notice her top is falling down a little so I quickly pull it up a little and make sure she is at least covered a little bit.

"Stop being lovey dovey please!" Emilio gags.

"Stop being jealous." Adelaide laughs.

She looks around a little bit and then smiles and looks at Emilio and me. "Look at those four girls. They're gorgeous!"

Emilio immediately looks in that direction whereas I keep my eyes glued onto the only gorgeous girl I know.

"Be right back." Emilio slaps my back and I kick him in the shin.

"Don't touch me." I say with a fake smile as I push the cart past him. Adelaide laughs her contagious laugh and I smile at the sound.

"Okay. We need; eggs, flour, bread, chicken, some seasoning, pasta, coffee, ice cream, cookie dough, cheese, tomatoes." She pauses as she looks down at the list with her legs crisscrossed and her head down. "I think that's it." She mumbles.

A piece of her hair drops so it covers her face, I move my hand and brush it past her ear and cup her jaw so she faces me. She smiles up at me and I get butterflies in my stomach.

I lean down and kiss her forehead, then her left cheek, then her right cheek, then her chin, then her lips and then her nose.

When I pull away her nose is scrunched up in a very adorable way. She smiles at me again and I go to kiss her again but Emilio comes skipping towards us shoving his phone in between our faces.

"Her name is Sienna." Emilio boasts.

Adelaide loses her smile almost immediately and looks anywhere but the two of us and the phone. Emilio is still going on about the girl he just met a second ago, but it all comes out as a murmured hush as I concentrate on Adelaide.

Her chest rises up and slowly as she tries to compose her breathing, she fidgets with her hands and then she finally takes something out of her top. I look closer and notice it's my ring I gave her ages ago. She plays with it and finally looks up at Emilio.

"You should ring the number to make sure she didn't fake it."

Emilio looks at her alarmed and I bite my lip to stop laughing. Adelaide starts getting out of the cart.

"What are you doing?" I question trying to help her.

"I just want to walk." She mutters taking the cart and walking down aisles. I follow behind her with Emilio trying to call the number.

"Carlo. It's fake." He gasps, trying to ring the number again. "She played me!"

I look down at him and chuckle. "Idiot."

I catch up with Adelaide leaving the shocked Emilio and place my hands on either side of Adelaide so we are pushing the cart together.

She tilts her head up and looks at me. I smile down at her and kiss her nose, she gives me a small smile before picking up eggs and putting them into the cart.

As we walk around the store I try to think about what could've changed her mood.

Emilio did get close to her, but she's been getting good at not flinching with others.

It could've been the fast movement and noise. No.

We come to a stop at the checkout and Adelaide starts to place things onto the black belt.

"Her name is Sienna."

Sienna.

I look down at Adelaide as she stays fiddling with the ring around her neck waiting for the shopping.

Her mom.

I quickly take Adelaide's hand in mine and stroke my thumb on the back of her hand. She looks up at me confused and I give her a small smile.

We take the shopping and walk out of the store towards the car. Emilio jumps into the back as we put the shopping away. I close the trunk and push Adelaide against it.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"What for?" She whispers back.

"Emilio and -"

"I'm okay." She smiles up at me but it doesn't reach her eyes.

I kiss her lips three times and hug her close to me. She takes a deep breath and moves around me.

"You're going to make me cry." She laughs as she opens up her door.

I laugh as well and get into the car. Adelaide starts the engine and I place my hand on her thigh rubbing small circles.

"Emilio put your seatbelt on." I order. I look over at Adelaide and she smiles at me.

We all put our seatbelts on and make our way out of the car park. With my hand still on Adelaide's thigh she checks if there's anyone close to us before looking in the rear view mirror and seeing Emilio on his phone.

I squeeze her thigh lightly and she presses down on the accelerator. Emilio screams in shock and Adelaide slows back down.

"MY PHONE!" He screams.

I watch as Adelaide keeps her eyes on him as he bends for his phone, she accelerates again and before he can grab his phone he gets pushed back in his seat.

This proceeds to happen all the way back to the house.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

77.2K 1.5K 59
Luan Loud is the comedian in the Loud House. She's always happy and perky. But lately she's been sad. She stopped telling jokes, and smiled even less...
713K 25.9K 50
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥. Valentina Rossi has been through hell and back, after killing the man...
6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...
71.4K 2.6K 104
Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With You| "I'm...In love with someone who's in a TV show?! And he's not even in the show he's supposed to be a...