𝐦𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚 || 𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐞�...

By winterrain__

𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐮! 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐢 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫... More

𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕-𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 5
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 6
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 7
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 8
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 9
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 10
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 11
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 12
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 13
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 14
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 15
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 16
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 17
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 18
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 19
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 20
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 22
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 23
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 24
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 25
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 26
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 27
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 28
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 29
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 30
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 31
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 32
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 33
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 34
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 35
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 36
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 37
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 38
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 39
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 40
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 41
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 42
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 43
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 44
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 45
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 46
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 47
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 48
A/N
tags!

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 21

1.4K 44 0
By winterrain__

FanMeet◗  

" She was teasing you about a guy! "

" IT'S AT THE OLYMPIC HALL. " Bang PD informed, smiling wide. " 3000 Armys are going to attend. "

Bora beamed, nodding along with others. 3000 was so much for them, they weren't expecting such a huge number at their first ever fanmeet.

Once they were dismissed after Bang PD told them all the needed information, the group was immediately taken to get ready since the event would start at four in the afternoon.

And they had only four hours in total to get ready and head there. Bora was given an outfit to wear after her simple make up was done along with her hair which were now natural wavy, falling down her shoulders. 

She sighed, deciding to just wear it because the other one had pink in it and headed outside where the van was waiting for her.

She smiled at Taehyung, who just stepped out of the room too and they headed to the van. " You look more
girly—"

" Had no choice, " She grimaced, " The other one had pink in it. "

Taehyung grinned, " It's alright. You look beautiful as always. " He winked and Bora laughed softly, patting his arm, " I know. "

The two climbed in, finding other members already in there. " Whoa! " Jungkook pointed to Bora, to which she chuckled and sat beside Jin at the last seat, " Thanks, Kookie. You don't have to say it. "

She teased and Jungkook grinned while others chuckled. " I'm so excited! " Hobi beamed and Bora nodded, looking out of the window with a small smile.

Everything was going to be fine, her and Jin had managed to cheer up the group before they had headed to the meeting with Bang PD.

And everyone was radiating positivity so far that she was happy about, and she couldn't wait to meet those fans out there who supported BTS.

After what seemed like a long ride, they were finally in front of the Olympic Hall, Bora felt really strange when a bunch of bodyguards surrounded them before leading them to the stage and standing a little farther away.

The crowd cheered and screamed louder at their entrance and they stood in a line, bowing. Namjoon being the leader, grabbed the microphone and everyone introduced themselves as,

"Dul, Set! Bangtan! Annyeongaseyo, Bangtan Sonyeondan Imnida!" before saying their names individually.

" Hi, nice to meet you. My name is RM and I'm the leader of this group. "

" Hi guys, my name is V. "

" Hi! I'm your hope, you're my hope. I'm J-Hope. "

" Hi, I'm Suga. "

" Ah! Hi guys! I'm Jungkook. "

" Hello. My name is Jin. "

" Hi, I'm Lav. "

" Hello, this is Jimin. It's nice to meet you guys! "

The group bowed again and the cheers got louder, causing them to smile at each other. Each one of them were given a microphone as the fans started to scream random questions.

Jin nudged her and she looked up,
" See, you're fine. Besides, if anyone's rude to you, I'm standing right here. "

Bora chuckled, holding back from the need to pinch his cheeks, " Thank you, oppa. I'm fine. I can handle it. "

Bora did not indeed take it well. The fan sign had been going really well. The fans were amazing, they had bought some cake and they celebrated their debuts and what not with them.

It was all going fine, unless one of the girls insisted on asking more questions and most of them were directed towards her, asking her how she lived with seven boys.

One of them actually had the guts to tell her to just leave the group. But thanks to Jin and Yoongi on each her side, she had managed to stay calm, smile and reply she was fine where she was standing and she deserved it in most polite way. Besides, how could she not when Jin had just told her she deserved it?

Maybe she was being too dramatic about it, but she was sure she deserved where she was standing right now.

The girl had went quiet and nodded, shooting her a dirty look to which she had smiled wider. The boys were honestly glad she hadn't snapped thr girl's neck in half, because they knew not to push Bora's buttons.

After that, none of them had raised a question on her, or maybe they were just fine with it.

Bora didn't mind. She enjoyed the rest of the event while deep down, she was a little disheartened.

" I'm glad you didn't snap her into half already! " Jungkook gushed as they sat back in the van, making Bora smile and shake her head.

" Yeah, " Namjoon gave her a side hug,
" Pd-nim must be very proud right
now. "

The group burst out laughing while Bora rolled her eyes, chuckling. " I'm a professional. " She flipped her hair and Jin patted her arm, " Don't let it get to you, alright? You've worked equally hard with all of us so you don't need to worry about it. "

She nodded as the boys mumbled in agreement. Besides, it wasn't a big deal to her. She would deal that alot in future and she would be prepared anyway.

One of the girl even had the guts to skip Taehyung during signing the album, Bora didn't like it at all and had made the girl go get his sign just by a look.

She didn't know if the girl got the idea, but she seemed biased towards Bora and only one look from her had made the girl feel intimidated and she had gotten back in line just to get Taehyung's sign, apologising him for her rude behavior later.

Thankfully, it went unnoticed by everyone but except cameras.

Bang PD had given them a week free of any schedule and they had lots of time on their hands to rest, relax and do whatever the fuck they wanted.

And Bora had did just that. First thing she had done was call her grandparents, feeling so happy and glad that her grandmother had burst into tears saying how proud she was of her along with her grandfather and talked with them for hours, telling them she'd probably visit in a day or two.

And than there was Yo Sung, who dropped by later and the two had spent hours just talking and catching up while the boys were hanging out in the living room and some asleep.
*cough* Yoongi *cough*.

Much to Bora's pleasure, Yo Sung was selected into a girl group in SM Entertainment as a main rapper, vocalist and visual and she was infact the leader.

Bora was so proud when she had heard thatYo Sung would be debuting soon with her group thay had three more girls.

Despite not liking the idea of being in a group before, Yo Sung had gotten attached to the three girls quite quickly and she now refused to even live a day without them.

" There's so many hot boys there! " Yo Sung smirked and Bora rolled her eyes, " Yeah? Did you find a boyfriend already? You're fifteen. "

She chuckled and Yo Sung nudged her,
" Says who? You're younger than me and act like you're my mum. "

" I kind of am. "

" Ugh! So true. Anyway, I didn't. Besides, it's a strict policy in the company that we don't talk to the male trainees and vice versa. "

" Good for you, " Bora smirked, " Focus on the debut. "

" But I can find you one. " Yo Sung teased, " There's this guy who was fangirling over your poster in our dance room and he's quite cute—"

" Please! " Bora chuckled, " I can't with boys anymore. "

" Hey, that's rude! " Yoongi grumbled, half asleep as he threw a pillow in her face.

" See, that's my point. " Bora grinned, catching the pillow and holding it against her chest, messing with its threads.

" Yeah, no boyfriend for Bora. " Jin appeared, handing the two drinks. Bora rolled her eyes with a grin while Yo Sung giggled, shrugging. " Alright, I guess.... But he's cute. "

" That's still a no. " Jungkook appeared, dropping his clothes in the wardrobe to which Bora had glared at him. He pouts, putting them in a more organized form.

Yo Sung smiled, giving Bora a knowing look. " Oh, hell no! Shut up. "

" What? " Jin frowned, utterly confused. Bora shook her head, grinning awkwardly, " It's nothing. She's just like that. " She chuckled and Yo Sung bit her lip, nodding.

Jin shrugged, grinning. " Enjoy. Call me if you need anything. "

She hummed, watching him disappear along with Jungkook and sighed, slapping her best friend's arm.
" Don't tease me! I was a stupid thirteen year old. "

" You're still stupid, you just got older by a year or something. What's the difference? "

" Yo Sung, shut up! "

" She was teasing you about a guy! "

Yoongi interrogated and Bora groaned. Apparently, Yoongi had been awake when Yo Sung had not so discreetly teased her about her stupid little crush on Jin when she had first seen him.
( although she was sure it didn't disappear) but Yo Sung didn't need to know that.

And now Yoongi was asking her who it was along with the six other boys squinting their eyes at her.

She huffed. " It was before I came here, for God's sake! " She whined, " She knows me since I was 10 or something so just drop it. "

" That's totally irrelevant. " Taehyung asked, shaking his head. Jungkook nodded, poking her knee yet once again.

Bora bit her lip, " You guys are impossible. "

" Hey come back here! " Jin yelled.

" Yeah! " Jimin called after, " Tell us his name! "

Bora ignored them and simply put in her earphones, her legs dangling off Yoongi bunk bed as she scribbled down words yet once again in her book.

a/n:

They're so cute when they're overprotective! Hehe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 160 8
𝑌/𝑛, 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑢𝑔𝒉𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚, 𝑡𝒉𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝒉 𝑎 𝑒𝑥-𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑙𝑒𝑎�...
44.2K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
750K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
14.3K 543 34
" 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬 𝐛𝐲, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭...