Summer Love (Narry)

By fatsadtaco

Two different boys, Harry Styles and Niall Horan, one wants to please and the other likes to tease were force... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

5.8K 198 50
By fatsadtaco

A/N: sexy/smut scenes or st. If you started reading this and thought this was gonna be all fluff and cuddles. You are dead wrong. Warning: slutty! Niall.

I waited in the living room anxiously, changing the channels quickly, not even paying attention to the TV, just trying to get my mind off the fact that Niall is picking up his best friend which is also his fuck buddy and they might or might not do things with each other. Things I do not want to talk about.

I shook my head. Why should I care? It's not like Niall and I are in a relationship or anything. I'm probably just quick shag for him. Another toy to play with.

Although I wouldn't mind being his toy if it means slowly sneaking my way into his heart.

I heard the front door open and immediately, Niall's voice rang out through the whole house.

"Zaynie and I are back!" he said. Zaynie? Seriously? He has a nickname for him. Fine then.

"Zayn! It's nice that you visited" Maura said, walking downstairs along with everybody else to meet Niall's visitor.

"Harry! Don't be rude!" my mum said nudging me off the couch and into the kitchen where the crowd went.

I made my way over to Niall and an unbelievably attractive boy about the same age as the both of us. He had olive skin, quaffed up hair and the deepest brow eyes I have ever seen. Now that I think about it, I'm not surprised that he actually has a thing with Niall.

"Zayn, Harry and I will go in our room now" Niall announced, holding Zayn's hand in one and mine in another. "Just call us for dinner"

Niall happily walked, leading us to our room but I was feeling the exact opposite. Actually I have no idea what I'm feeling right now. AM I nervous? Yes but I don't have a particular reason why. Am I jealous? Hell yes.

As soon as Niall shut the door, Zayn pinned him against the wall and started giving him quick hungry kisses. On his mouth, on his jaw line, on his neck, on his shoulders and collarbones and all I can do was stare and wish it was me doing all the kissing. 

Niall noticed that I was staring and decided to wink at me and blow me a flying kiss, causing me to blush in return.

"I missed you" Zayn said.

"I missed you too" Niall said, giving Zayn another peck before gently pushing him away and making him face me.

"Zayn, meet Harry, my current roommate and the last boy whom I showed the magical talent of my mouth" he said, winking at me and I gave Zayn a small nod before looking away.

"Harry meet Zayn, my best friend and the boy who made me walk around with a vibrator up my ass the whole day" Niall said, smiling a bit and giggling when Zayn gave him a bite on his neck.

"You liked it though" Zayn murmured.

"I loved it" Niall said.

"H-hey" I stuttered. The thought of Niall walking around with the plastic toy drilling up in his bum made my stomach lurch a bit and my groin to stir.

"Sup" Zayn said, nodding at me as he put a protective arm around Niall.

"Nice to meet you" I said "Niall has told me so much about you"

"I could only say the same for your second statement though" Zayn said.

"Zayn! Don't be rude" Niall said to Zayn, glaring at him slightly.

"Can't help in, especially knowing that you've found someone else better than me" Zayn teased and Niall just rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but smile in the inside because 1) Zayn said himself that Niall found me better, and if he was joking about it 2) Niall didn't deny it all.

"Don't look so happy twat" Zayn said, letting go of Niall and stepping closer to me. "If you hurt Niall or make him cry in one way or another, I will personally make sure that your face will not be as pretty as you think it is" 

"I won’t" I said, gaining some confidence.

"He won't hurt me Zayn" Niall said calmly, putting a hand to pull Zayn away from me. 

"Would you mind if I take a shower? I was too lazy to take a shower this morning" Zayn said and Niall pinched his nose in a playful way and said "No wonder" causing Zayn to hit him playfully.

As soon as Zayn retreated into the bathroom, Niall looked at me "I'm sorry about him" he said.

"He's fine I guess. A tad rude but then it's normal for him to be overprotective of you" I shrugged.

"Cool. I want you to know that I may be paying special attention to Zayn for the next couple of days because I really miss him but I still think you're hot and attractive and I still want to make out with you" Niall said, grinning slyly and who was I to reject a make out session with Niall?

Niall took my smirk as a yes and pushed me on his bed, climbing in top of me as we hungrily and slowly made out.

I heard the bathroom door open yet we didn't stop and I was glad we didn't. I kept my eyes closed as I tasted and savored Niall, my hands giving his bum a gentle squeeze. Causing him to giggle against my mouth.

"BOYS IT'S DINNER TIME!" my mum shouted and Niall slowly pulled away from me and winked at Zayn who was drying and fixing his hair while watching the both of us.

I adjusted my pants, not wanting to scare off my family with a raging boner. The three of us went downstairs with me feeling a lot better than I did a few hours ago.

I tried my best not to grumble as mum and I waited at the counter. Unfortunately, my mum guilt-tripped me into shopping with her even though I just wanted to stay with Niall, and unbelievably, Zayn.

Zayn wasn’t so bad. Sure he was bipolar but then he always allowed Niall to touch me or vice versa and he even laughed at a few of my jokes.

"Patience is a virtue Harry" my mum said, noticing how antsy I was.

"I know, I know" but I don't care.

"You and Niall seem to be getting along very well" mum said and suddenly, my mood was lifted because I can finally talk about one of my favorite topics.

"Yeah, he's a cool kid and pretty easy-going and open. He's really friendly as well" I said, he's also sexy and his lips are the best things that I have tasted in the world. 

"I'm glad you both connect with each other" my mum said as we finally carried our groceries into the car.

What I did not expect to see as I walked in the room was Niall moaning loudly beneath Zayn who was thrusting into him like there's no tomorrow. Half of Zayn's body was covered with Niall's duvet so I have no idea what's truly happening inside but I can tell from Zayn's movements and Niall's facial expressions that they both like it really rough.

I stood there watching the scene feeling my pants grow tighter and mostly, jealousy. I thought we actually had something special! He makes out with me in front of Zayn and we even went until 3rd base! But who I am to be jealous? I'm not his boyfriend am I?

I ran out of the room, slamming the door really hard and into the backyard with the soft calming grass.

I lied down on the grass and started crying. Why? Why did I even fall for someone like Niall? I fell for a ....slut. No! Niall's not a slut; he's insanely attractive so it's no surprise that people fall in front of him. But why? After all the flirting and the dates, he couldn't even wait for me and just asked for Zayn to fuck him.

Why am I so hurt?

Why am I so in love?

"Harry?" I heard Gemma speak, walking towards me and sitting beside me. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"N-nothing" I lied, rolling around in the grass so she wouldn't see my face.

"It's Niall isn't it?" she asked, causing me to lift my head and look at her.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"You're my little brother. I can tell who you like just from glancing at you ever now and then. What's the problem with him?"

"You're okay with that? With me having a crush with the brother of your boyfriend?" I asked.

"B-boyfriend?" Gemma stuttered, looking away,

"Oh come on Gem, we caught you two in the amusement park. Unless you just make out for fun" I said, gulping deeply, realizing that Niall might just have been making out with me all along for fun.

"Fine! Don’t' tell mum and dad! We're gonna tell them soon" she said and I just nodded. "So, what is the problem?" she asked.

"Don't tell anybody okay? Well, it's simple. I'm in love with Niall and I caught him having sex with his best friend who he always used to have sex with" I said.

"Zayn? I knew it that he was too hot to be straight. Anyways, does Niall know you love him? And are you sure it's love"

"Yes, No, I don't know!" I said, sounding exasperated. "I told him that he was special than most boys and that he sort of turned me gay and he told me that I was special as well, he even...makes out with me and occasionally cuddles with me yet he never showed any signs if he knows that it's love that I feel towards him and if he loves me back" I said, burying my face in the grass once more.

"If I am not in love then why am I hurting so much?" I asked.

"Maybe he was really horny or something, I don't know, but what I do know is that he likes you back. Greg and I are pretty sure"

"Greg knows?"

"Niall is Greg's little brother, we older siblings know you both like the back of our hand." Gemma said, rolling her eyes.

'How did you know Niall likes me back?" I asked while all form of hope rushing back inside me.

"He's flirty with you whether or not we're around. He looks at you too often and longer than he should. He has that longing in his eyes as well as you do. Trust me Harry, Niall likes you back and you'll never know until you talk to him about it right now" Gemma said, grabbing my hair and pulling it, causing me to groan in pain and stand up.

She dragged me by my hair until we the front of mine and Niall's room and left me there, probably to talk to Greg or something.

I pressed my ear to the door, just in case they weren't done yet but instead I heard Zayn and Niall conversing.

"Why do you care so much if he saw us and got hurt?" Zayn asked.

"Because I love him" Niall replied and I stood transfixed on the door with my ears against the wood and my heart breaking out of my chest.

Niall Horan admitted that he loves me.

A/N: sorry if it seems a bit rushed, it is. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.4K 79
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
389K 12.4K 57
Accidental Marriage (My first story, so yeah have made a lot mistakes and has hindi content, so plz read at your choice. But plz do try my other stor...