Stupid To Fall For You ~ Harr...

By thatbitchhhhh3542

Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's... More

Characters & Prolog
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
23
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue

034

120 3 0
By thatbitchhhhh3542

V A D A

The next day was hectic. 

We woke up really early just so we could fly to New York but only for a night and then the rest of the day tomorrow before we go back to Europe. The guys aren't doing a show here yet, we're only here for the gala thing.

After a 5 hour plane ride, which made me very tried, Kendall was telling me we need to go dress shopping. 

"Well, I have to change first and then I'll come get you, yeah?" I ask her. 

"Sounds good, but hurry up cause I wanna get this over with as soon as possible!" She tells me making me chuckle. 

"Yeah, I'll be there in 5." I tell her, trailing behind Harry as he opens the door to our hotel room. 

Once we get in the room, I drop my bags and start going through them to find a decent outfit. 

"Easy tiger." Harry jokes, throwing himself on the bed. 

"Shut it, H. I'm going to be filmed today, I need to look at least decent." I tell him, making him laugh as I continue to go through my bag. 

After another minute of digging through my bags, I piece together an outfit and put it on. 

I then brush through my hair quickly and slide on my shoes. "Ok, I'll see you later." I say as I kiss Harry's cheek and grab one of the two keycards from the table. 

"Bye baby, be careful!" He reply's as I walk through the door. 

I walk to Kendall's room, only a couple doors down and just as I am about to knock, the door opens. 

"Finally! I was going to come get you!" She jokes making me laugh. 

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." I joke back and we make our way to the elevator, Kendall telling me about this dress place she always goes to when she needs a dress.

As we get outside, I don't bother putting on a hat or sunglasses. Instead, I just cover my face with my hand, Kendall doing the same since James tells me I need to hide myself from the public. 

As soon as we get in the black Range Rover, the door shuts and the driver drives away. \

I hate having to that and I really hate paparazzi.

It was only about a 15 minute drive to the dress store and it was already packed with pap on the outside. 

I once again cover my face with my hands to hide myself as security leads Kendall and I into the empty shop. 

As soon as the door behind us is locked, I uncover my face and look around at the shop in shock. I have never seen so many dresses in one room. 

"Kendall! Darling!" A feminine voice echos through the store and it isn't long before a middle aged, blonde woman is making her way towards us. 

"Hi Franny!" Kendall reply's, smiling as they both go in for a hug. 

"And who is this beautiful young lady?" The woman I assume names Franny says. 

"I'm Vada, it's lovely to meet you." I answer, giving her a shy smile. 

"Gorgeous and polite, I love you already!" She says making me crack another smile. "I'm Francesca but you can call me Franny!" She sends me a warm smile and then looks to Kendall. 

"So, what do we need for today?" Franny asks. 

"We're only going to the American Music Gala so we don't need anything too extravagant." Kendall reply's as we start to walk around the store, looking at different dresses.

"Oh Vada! Are you dating one of the boys?" Franny asks. I look at Kendall, unsure of what to say and she smiles at me. 

"Actually, she's dating Harry." She answers, making my eyes slightly widen. 

"Oh, you guys are in one of those set ups again aren't you?" Franny pouts and I hesitantly nod. "Don't worry dear, I can keep a secret!" She says making me laugh. Then, the store phone starts ringing. 

"I'll be right back my loves, continue to look around!" Franny calls and she rushes to the front desk at the other side of the store. 

"Ok! Ooo! What about this one?" Kendall asks while pulling out a sparkly sequin dress. "N

o way! That's to flashy for me, I like simple!" I tell her, looking back to the rack of dresses I was looking at before. 

"Boring! What about this one?" She asks again, pulling a basic, light pink dress off the rack. 

"I mean, it's cute and I like the style but I don't like the colour!" I laugh out as I scrunch up my face, making Kendall also laugh. "I think you would look amazing in this one!" I say smiling as I pull out a cheetah print dress from the rack I was looking at, wiggling my eyebrows at Kendall. 

"Ha, ha. Very funny. What about this one for you?" She asks pulling out an ugly burgundy dress. 

"I think I would love it if I was forty." I joke, making her shake her head and laugh as we continue our search for a dress we like.

"That's got to be the one! You look amazing!" Kendall cheers as I shyly make my way out of the dressing room. 

"You think so?" I ask, running my hands down the soft fabric on my body. 

"Of course! Franny! Tell her how gorgeous she looks in that dress!" Kendall says, making Franny stop in her tracks with her hands full of dresses and her eyes go wide as she smiles. 

"Darling, you look incredible! You need to get that dress!" She tells me, handing Kendall the dress she picked out earlier. 

I do one last once over and let a smile break over my face. 

"I guess this is the one I'm getting then!" I say as Kendall cheers. 

After taking off the dress and handing it to Franny, Kendall and I go over to the front desk to pay. 

"Alright, Kendall you total is $1020 and Vada your total is... $840!" Franny tells us typing into her computer, making my eyes widen. 

"Um, Harry told me to make sure you put Vada's dress on his tab and he'll pay for it when him and the guys come to pick up their suits!" Kendall tells Franny before I could even think. 

"Alrighty!" Franny says, typing something into the computer. 

I look around the desk and see a little display holding rings. One of them in particular, strangely reminds me of Harry. 

After Kendall pays for her dress, I tell her I'll meet her in the car. 

"Hey, how much is this ring?" I ask Franny after Kendall leaves. 

"That one is $30 and is in size 4, the only one actually." She answers. 

Perfect, that'll fit Harry's finger. 

"Can I buy it?" I ask her, a smug smile appearing on my face as she chuckles. 

"Of course." She reply's, typing into her computer again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I picture Franny as Meryl Streep:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 188 49
Alanis and Harry are living their best lives at the hottest skate park in Venice Beach, circa 1998. Between the concerts, parties, drugs, alcohol, fr...
635K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...
541K 15.2K 99
[Completed] [MATURE CONTENT] [TW: Mentions of drug abuse and self-harm] "When I met her, I told myself 'no feelings'. But I guess you know by now th...
1.4M 35.9K 37
18+ / Very Mature "So you've been stalking me?" "Completely." I laugh at his candor and I watch as his eyes light up, "I applaud your honesty." "Why...