The Bloom Titan (1/2)

Per Supreme_Noeva

The waves crash onto the golden sand, leaving foam on the shore as it pulls back. It is a special day, as a g... Més

CH.1: The Adori Manor
CH.2: Devastated and Alone
CH.3: Bad Dreams
CH.4: Goodbye Home
CH.5: On the Run
CH.6: More Friends and Foes
CH.7: The Final Tests
CH.8: The Night of The Ceremony
CH.9: All Hell has Returned
CH.10: Promise
CH.11: The Forgotten
CH.12: Roses
CH.13: Strange Power
CH.14: Humanity's Last Hope
CH.15: Relief for Trost.
CH.16: Trial to Determine Life or Death
CH.17: The Special Operations Squad.
CH.18: An Expedition Outside The Walls
CH.19: Ghost on our Trail
CH.20: The Female Titan
CH.21: A Pain Filled Cry
CH.22: Failure or Success?
CH.23: Counter Attack
CH.24: Plan B
CH.25: Fire Against Fire
CH.26: Danger Within Wall Rose
CH.27: More Like Us
CH.28: Cold hands
CH.29: Traitors in our Midst
CH.30: The Repeat
CH.31: Bloom
CH.32: Rare Encounter
CH.33: New-found Power
CH.34: Sweet Failure
CH.35: New Grounds
CH.36:Escape
CH.37: Body Double Mission
CH.38: Distant Memory
CH.39: Distant Memory (Pt.2)
CH.40: Mission Failed
CH.41: The Cave of Crystal
CH.42: Ritual
CH.43: A Massive Problem
CH.44: Against a Giant
CH.45: Action
CH.46: Kenny Ackerman
CH.48: Answers
CH.49: Arielle Harper and Dr. Jeager
CH.50: Understanding
CH.51: The Night Before Hell
CH.52: The Lands We Once Called Home
CH.53: The Return of the Traitors
CH.54: Nobility
CH.55: Grace
CH.56: Tranquillity
CH.57: Elegance
CH.58: Numbness
CH:59: Discovery of the Unknown
CH.60: Outside the Walls
CH.61: Malice
CH.62: The Restorationists
CH.63: Blessings and Paradise.
CH.64: The Angel of Destruction
CH.65: The Curse of Ymir
CH.66: An Extra Traitor
CH:67: The Funeral for the Fallen Heroes
CH.68: February 8th, 851
CH.69: Dream

CH.47: Queen Historia

185 9 2
Per Supreme_Noeva

I let out an exhausted yawn as I get out of my bed. I walk over to the dresser and open it to get my formal clothes.

Today is an important day because today is the day Historia becomes Queen, Queen of the Walls.

I slip both of my necklaces round my neck, both equally special. I button up my long-sleeved shirt and tuck the necklaces under the collar, safe and sound from any harm.

I walk over to the door and grab my green military coat. Dark green with the Wings of Freedom embroidered on my right shoulder and my back.

I open the door and walk out into the corridor. I close my eyes and sit my hands in my pockets.

I must've got up early because there wasn't much people in the corridors. I hear footsteps running down the corridor behind me.

"Ezl- I mean Captain." I turn round as I recognise the voice. "Commander Erwin wants you in his office." Jean says, rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. I smirk and punch his arm playfully,

"You don't need to call me that, idiot. Neither do the others." I laugh softly. He relax's and let's out a breath he seemed to be holding in.

"Thank god." He sighs.

"Oh my walls, I can't wait to meet my squad. I bet that's what Erwin wants me for." I walk past Jean at a fast pace before turning back round. "I'll see you at the coronation!"

He turns round to face me. "Yep! Good luck with meeting your squad!" He shouts back. I give him a big grin then turn back round in the direction of Erwin's office.

I walk along the corridor to find his massive oak doors. I knock on it lightly. "State your name and business!" Erwins voice bellows.

"Ezlyn Harper, you requested me."

"Come in." I open the door to see Levi, Hanji and Erwin standing in front of five recruits. I walk over to them and stand by Hanji's side.

"So, Ezlyn, this is your new squad and recruits this is your Captain." Erwin says, gesturing to me and the recruits. They all salute out of respect. "Can you all state your names starting from the one closest to the door."

"Yes, sir!" A tall girl with close-to-white hair holds her salute, her light-blue eyes burning with confidence "Zarah Muir, ranked 9th in the top ten! I excell in ODM gear and agility." She seems to be courageous and confident. I might take a liking to her.

"Aksel Eierkuchen, ranked 65th overall! I strive in intelligence and combat." A solemn boy with glasses salutes, his hair brown like oak wood and his eyes an even deeper brown.

"Elias Anderson, ranked 5th in the top ten! I do well in agility and combat!" A boy with black hair and freckles says with a straight face. His steel eyes void of any emotion, meaning he's had trouble in the past. I feel sympathetic for him as I've experienced that aswell.

"Cosette Smith, ranked 2nd in the top ten! I favour ODM gear and intelligence over the others!" A girl with dark brown hair, sky-blue eyes and freckles dotted all over her face, grins cockily. She seems cheeky but the upcoming mission will sort that out.

"Ebony Muir, ranked top of the class! I excell in everything and yes, I'm the older sister of Zarah." A short, timid-looking girl with blonde hair and green eyes says not letting any emotion slip from her.

"Nice to meet you all. I'm Ezlyn Harper and I also ranked top of the class." I glance over at Ebony that was as tall as my shoulder. "I only graduated a few months ago but here I am." Most of their jaws drop apart from Ebony and Elias.

"E-Excuse me?" Aksel stutters. "Pardon my saying so ma'am but how did you manage to climb the ranks so fast?" I laugh a bit.

"Well I don't know. But I forgot to mention one thing I hope you accept." They nod as if ready for the news. "I am one of the Titans that helped plug up Trost's gate, I recently found out it's name aswell. It's called the Bloom Titan, hence it's name it can produce any plant that comes to my mind." All of their jaws fall open this time. But Cosette regains her posture.

"I can't believe that with such little evidence. Unless, you have proof with you, show us. it" She crosses her arms over her chest and leans on one leg.

Levi steps forward. "Listen here you little shit-" I put my arm out in front of him so he can't beat her up, the court scene replaying in my head.

"Calm down, Levi." I say softly. He obeys and moves back into place but death glares Cosette. I turn back to her. "I've got proof that will make you believe me." She raises an eyebrow and licks her teeth. "Name a flower." She roll's her eyes.

"Fine, Dendrophylax lindenii, also known as the Ghost Orchid." She groans, shifting her weight onto her other leg.

I smirk and close my eyes. Picturing the strange looking flower in my head.

My hand starts to burn and skin starts peeling away on my palm. I could see the bright yellow light through my eyelids. I hear a few 'ooh's as I open my eyes.

The strange looking flower sat in the palm of my hand. I pinch the bottom of the stem and pick it. I offer it to Cosette and she takes it. She looks up at me and smiles.

"You've gained my trust." She salutes again. Aksel rushes over to her.

"Can I see it?" He asks eagerly. Cosette turns to him and sticks out her tongue.

"No, I don't want your bogus hands touching a fine specimen!" She hisses.

Elias walks inbetween the fighting pair and flicks both of their foreheads.
"Ow!" They both whine.

"Stop, we're still in front of the Commander and Captains." He gestures to us. They both jump into salutes,

"We're sorry!" They wail. I smirk at my new squad.

"Oh, one last thing. Ezlyn and Levi, your teams have to combine because of Ezlyns powers. We cannot break the terms from court so you must still be under the watch of Levi." Erwin adds. I slump my shoulders out of disappointment.

"Tch, I hope your good at cleaning, brats." Levi remarks.

Commander Erwin turns to us. "We should start going now, the coronation starts in an hour." He says. I smile at the thought of my friend getting crowned queen.

"Yes, sir." I turn on my heel to face my new squad. "You guys follow me, you'll meet the other half of the squad in the carriage." They all nod in response and I glance over my shoulder to look at Levi. "I'll see you in the carriage, Levi."

"Yes. Make sure the other brats are ready." He reply's turning round to face Erwin and Hanji. I walk over to the door and open it, letting the new squad members out before me. They walk out one-by-one and I close the door behind myself.

"Head to the courtyard, I'll meet you there. I need to get the others. Ebony's in charge." I order.

"Yes, ma'am." Ebony salutes and turns to walk down the corridor, the others trailing behind her like ducklings following their mother.

I turn round and start walking towards the mess hall to catch my friends and escort them to the courtyard.

I reach the open oak doors and walk through them. Everyone was sat at a table drinking tea or chatting to each other. I stroll over to them and Armin notices.

"Good morning, Ezlyn." He smiles softly as he sits his tea cup down. The others stop what they were doing and turn to look at me. I sit down on a spare seat next to Jean. He turns to me.

"What are your squad like?" He asks raising an eyebrow. Sasha spits out her tea and it goes all over Connie.

"Sasha!" Connie yelps standing up and brushing the tea off his military coat. Mikasa clears her throat.

"What does he mean by that, Ezlyn?" She shifts in her seat. I snap an annoyed glare at Jean for not informing them.

"I guess none of you have heard that I was promoted to Captain and that I was just meeting the new part of the squad. Am I right?" I ask, leaning back in my chair. Sasha and Connie's jaws fall open while Armin, Mikasa and Eren stare at me wide-eyed.

"S-So, you're not in our squad anymore..." Eren mutters, his aura sad. I smack the table and start laughing.

"Awe, are you sad about me leaving?" I smile quirking an eyebrow. He looks away and clenches his jaw. "Guess what. I'm not leaving the squad, my new squad is pairing up with this one because I still need to be under the watch of Levi." I hear multiple sighs of relief from my friends. There was fast pace footsteps coming along the corridor and I turned to face the door.

Elias walks in and salutes. "Captain, I'm here because Cosette and Aksel are fighting again. I tried breaking it up but they won't listen. Zarah and Ebony are trying to break them up right now." He shouts.

"Fight?!" Connie and Sasha glance at each other and start running down the corridor. I groan and stand up.

"Thanks for informing me Elias." I turn back to the other four. "You guys have to come with me, the carriage leaves soon." I run out the door and there were a few pairs of footsteps behind me meaning they were following me.

I sprint out into the daylight and Ebony had a struggling Cosette pinned down and Zarah is tending to Aksels wounds. Sasha and Connie stood at the side, observing the scene before them like it was a play. I let a relieved sigh escape my lungs and I walk over to Ebony.

"You can let her go." I inform her. Ebony stands up and Cosette scrambles to her feet and lunges for Aksel. She clenches a fist and pulls it back, ready to launch it at him. I jump out infront of it, the blow hitting my nose. I fall into someone who catches me in their arms swiftly but they fall over as well.

"Cosette!" Zarah yells. I go to touch my nose but it was agonisingly sore. I roll off the person and sit up, rubbing my forehead. I look to see who the person was and it was exactly who I guessed it was. Jean was sitting up, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ow, since when did you get so heavy?" He winces. I giggle and stand up. I offer him a hand.

"Jean, you don't need to catch me everytime I fall. If I do get injured I will heal. And it's not like a small fall will damage me forever." I lied. I'm still falling, he needs to catch me. Only he can catch me.

He takes my hand and I pull him up with ease. "Still. I don't want you getting hurt. You've already been hurt enough lately, physically and mentally."

Eren makes gagging noises. "Ew, what is that I smell..." He muses, holding his nose. "Oh, I know what I smell! I smell stinky horse breath, and it's coming from Jean-boy!" Jeans face scrunches up and he goes to lunge at Eren, but I grab his wrist.

"Ignore my annoying half-brother. Everytime you save me, you get hurt. You've been through alot too." I slowly let his wrist go and let my arms fall to my sides.

He grabs my shoulders and looks into my eyes. "Ezlyn, I don't get hurt. I'm your knight in shining armour, my armour protects me from getting hurt." I frown. I slide out of his grip and kick the back of his knees and he falls over. "Ouch. Why'd you do that?!" He whines.

"To be able to move with armour on, the armour has weak points so you can move." He looks up at me, his mouth agape. "So, you lied to me about not being able to be hurt. Friends don't lie..." I look down at him with dead eyes. I hate liars but I am one myself, meaning I hate myself. "If you want the old me back, stop lying. Please, it hurts me even more mentally than getting stabbed in the back."

I turn round and walk over to the carriages. "Everyone split up between two carriages. I want Aksel and Cosette in different ones so no fights break out again. Captain Levi and Eren will be in one I'm in for supervision purposes. That's an order." I say sternly, unlike my sweet tone. I am angry. Angry at Jean.

I hear no movement behind me as I step onto the carriage step. I turn round with an unforgetable stare, one that will embed itself into their minds like a scar. "Now." I say, my voice monotone like Levi's. They all scramble into action. Cosette, Eren, Armin, Mikasa and Jean ran over to the carriage I was entering while the others got in the other carriage.

I plant myself on a seat by the window on the other side of the carriage. Cosette, Eren, Mikasa and Jean sit on the bench in front of me while Armin had no other choice but to sit on the same bench as me, but shuffled all the way to the opposite side.

There was a sense of tension in the atmosphere as Levi hopped into the cart and plopped himself down inbetween Armin and I. He looks over at me.

"Why are the brats so tense?" He asks plainly, crossing his arms over his chest. My eyes flicker over to Jean for a mere second before landing on Levi again.

"I gave them an order, that's all." I huff, a frown tugging at my lips. But that didn't seem to convince Levi. He turns to the others.

"Which one of you pissed her off." He asks casually. All of their eyes land on Jean, who was sweating buckets. "What did you do horseface?"

Jean's mouth opens to speak but only cracked words came out. He then looks down at the ground, his posture full of shame. Levi turns to Eren.

"What did he do?" He repeats, but with a glare that could make a veteran soldier cry. Eren starts shaking nervously and laughs.

"Oh, I-I don't really know. But Ezlyn said s-something about lying to he-her." He trails off and sinks into his seat, rubbing his neck. Levi looks over at Jean, squinting his eyes.

"What did you lie about, Kirschtein?" Jean clears his throat and sits up.

"Uhm... I didn't want her to feel sympathetic towards me, s-so I lied and said that I was f-fine." He stutters, avoiding eye-contact with Levi and I completely. Levi turns to me, quirking an eyebrow.

"Is this true, Captain Harper?" He furrows his thin eyebrows as a small frown tugs his facial features.

"Yes, he's being honest..." I say, keeping my tone ice-cold and sharp. Jean looks up at me, looking through his eyebrows, his honey-coloured eyes filled with sadness and guilt. I felt my heart squeeze in my chest and I went back to looking out the window.

"Good. Now, I want you both to apologise to each other. I can't have tension building up between our squadmates." Levi scoffs. I sigh as I saw this coming and turn round to face Jean. He also seems to be relieved and his face softens.

"I'm sorry Ezlyn, I shouldn't have lied." Jean smiles, reaching out his hand to be shook. I look at it then look back up into his eyes.

"I am sorry too. I shouldn't have snapped at you." I utter, taking his hand and shaking it gently. I then let go of his hand-that seemed to be a giant compared to mine-and turn to the others. "I'm sorry for being so cold. I'm just quite stubborn at times and my mood changes as quick as lightning." A small grin pulling at the corners of my mouth.

"Good," Levi sighs, turning to Cosette. "Now, I heard you got into another fight, and punched Ezlyn in the face." Cosette jumps up in shock.

"Er... I-"

"Explain now." Levi growls in a low tone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The golden crown was lowered down onto Historia's head by Supreme-Commander Darius Zackley. The ruby's and sapphires glinting in the sun light.

The crowd of civilians went wild, cheering for Historia, their new ruler.

I stood with my hands held behind my back as I stood at the front of the Survey Corps rows inbetween Hanji and Levi.

"That's the girl who defeated the Titan bigger than the wall?" A civilian questions.

"Yeah! The people of Orvud District saw her do it!" Another shouts back.

"Such a small girl saved everyone from a Titan?"

"Her father ruled from the shadows, but she put an end to that!

"She's the true ruler of the walls!"

"Queen Historia!" The whole crowd exclaimed.

All the Commanders that stood on the crown spire with her bowed down to their royal highness. Historia walks over to face the crowd, her beautiful white and gold dress shimmering beneath her massive red robe. She lifts a hand and puts it over her heart, forming a royal salute. The sun shone down on her perfectly making her look grown up. Not some fifteen-year-old.

(From the actual anime, not mine. All rights go to Wit Studio)

I smile softly. But she still had one more thing to do...

----------------------------------------
Jean, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Connie and I trailed after Historia. She was going to do something none of us could accomplish ever, not even me. She was going to punch Levi. The one who beat me to a pulp in court and the one that is harsh to everyone.

She had her crown and royal cloak off as they were 'too heavy and exhausting to wear.'.

"Wait, are you really doing this, Historia?" Eren asks.

"Yeah, I am."

"Mikasa was just joking about that! Right, Mikasa?" He whines, trying to stop her.

"After you smack him, you should say 'I dare you to hit me back.'" She reply's nonchalantly.

Eren groans. "You're not helping!" He turns back to Historia. "If you don't want to do this, you don't have to!" She looks over at Eren.

"If I don't, how can I call myself queen?"

I grin evily. This is pay-back for all the cleaning he has made us do. For all the times he over-worked us.

"That's right, Historia. You gotta do this!" Jean smirks. Historia looks ahead and suddenly gasps. We all stop and look at what it was. A figure was lurking in the shadows.

The figure walks out and reveals themselves as Levi. Historia strains her hands and starts shaking. She lets lifts her arms up and lets out a war cry. She charges towards Levi and punches his side. He barely flinched.

"Whoa!" We all wail apart from Mikasa, she stood there smiling. Historia laughs and steps back.

"How'd you like that!? I'm the queen! If you got a problem-"

Levi laughs softly and everyone tenses up. Levi looks up with a gentle and meaningfull smile. "Thanks, guys." He smiles.

This was the first time he smiled in front of the whole squad instead of me. Meaning he was happy...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

969K 24K 69
CONTAINS SPOILERS Also contains mature themes, coarse language, sexual themes, etc. Tears stream down his cheeks, but he doesn't cry. His eyes grow...
1.4M 53K 72
She was one of the most talented cadets the regiment has ever seen. So it came quite a shock to them when they heard that she was planning to join th...
330K 8.1K 59
I apologise that the first few chapters spelling are terrifying as I didn't check them but the other chapter later on in the story are double checked...
998K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...