Entangled (Yuta x Reader)

By Psychic1808

A group of students are gathered to be trained to find out their superpowers. What happens if they are unable... More

Introduction
1. Silent Soul
2. Friends
3. Accident
4. Signs?
5. Death Touch
6. Fight
7. Rumours
8. Revelation
9. Truth
10. First Lesson
11. Training
12. Truth (Pt. 2)
13. Feelings
14. Fire
Superpowers
15. First Battle
16. Aftermath
17. Angry?
18. Secret
19. Don't Give Up
20. Mistake
21. The Creeks
22. Second Battle
23. Exhausted
25. Ready
26. Moments
27. Confession
28. Final Battle
Discussion
29. Not Her Fault
30. Together
Question & Answer
Sequel!!

24. Worried

512 44 4
By Psychic1808

(Y/N)'s pov:

"I still haven't got an answer." I said as I was walking in the cafeteria with Ray and Elena after I had completed my breakfast. Everyone were moving around creating a huge commotion and Elena took that as an excuse that she couldn't hear me and wasn't replying. "What the hell were you too doing?" I asked again.

By that time Alex had joined us too. "I told you it was nothing" she said with a frustrating sigh. "I just went to drop off Ray in her practice room and wanted to practice my own powers in the next room. I never knew when he followed me in......" she gave a small pause and said "...and confessed to me." She was looking away now, but I was sure she was aware of our shocked faces.

"Jason?" Alex asked earning a nod from Ray. "I don't approve your relation" he said while tapping at Elena's shoulder, making her turn back to look at us.

"I never asked for your approval." she told Alex, the latter making a disgusted face at her.

"What about you? Did you approve of it?" Ray asked her, but she just shook her head.

"Not yet. I asked him to give me sometime and he gladly accepted it." Elena said with a satisfied expression. I thought for a second, how they both would look like if they were together.

"Don't miss the opportunity." I told Elena with a smile, but she returned me an irritated look. That's when I remembered something else. "How about you Ray? How far did you and Jaemin go?" I asked her, smirking at my thoughts. Alex stuck his head between us to hear an answer, because he was as interested as me, for this couple to get along.

"Isn't it time for practice?" Ray said as she examined her watch, ignoring my question. I knew she wasn't an easy person, so I wouldn't be able to make her reply. Sight for sore eyes is all I wanted, but that thought was crumbled when I noticed Alice walk towards me.

"I have come to a conclusion! This way it would be easy to decide who wins Yuta. There are two options." she said with a sly smile.

"When are you going to stop this?" I asked with an irritated voice. My face showed clearly how pissed off I was.

"First option! You can have him till you die. All for yourself. I won't trouble you till then. But after you die, he is mine." she said earning shocked and disgusted looks from almost everyone in the cafeteria. I let out off a scoff in disbelief.

"Just make yourself clear first. Do you like him? Or do you want him?" I asked her, clenching my fist tightly. If it wasn't for the crowd who was looking at us, I would have punched her right on that face.

"Looks like you don't like this option. Then let's go with the second one." she said without replying to my question. "Let's both fight to win him."

"I told you I'm not interested in this–"

She cut me off without letting me give a proper answer. "The one who wins shall have him–"

"Will you shut up!!" I flinched at the loud and deep voice. Everyone's head snapped towards the direction the voice came from, to find Yuta near the entrance. For how long was he here? I thought.

He walked forward while looking at me and then diverted his eyes on Alice. "No one gives you the right to decide who I'll end up with. I have my own life and rights for a reason." Yuta told her, trying to speak in a calm tone. Alice was just staring at me the whole time while I looked away.

Suddenly Yuta held my wrist, making me look up at him. "It's time for your practice." he said as he dragged me along with him, outside the Cafeteria. I didn't even get to say goodbye to my friends. On reaching the practice room I just stood by the door as he went to take his usual seat.

"No matter what happens, don't accept her." I told, as I took a seat opposite to him with few books in my hand. He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Why? Because you are going to accept me?" he asked, his tone calmer than the one I heard in the cafeteria. I was taken aback by his question.

"I-I mean....you know she isn't a good person." I stuttered while looking away, but he seemed too much interested in knowing my answer. "I didn't leave you to end up with a girl like her." I mumbled the last part hoping he didn't hear it.

He didn't reply but just showed me the page he was reading and asked if I was ready to learn the deflection power. It was a defensive power and according to Yuta, I had to give equal importance in learning defensive and offensive powers. I nodded in assurance and we both cleared up some space in the middle of our room for our practice. Yuta set up few screens in one end and stepped back to stand beside me.

"Use your offensive powers like beams and blast attacks on the screen. It will reflect back to you. Defend yourself then. It's basically using your defensive power against your own offensive power. I'll be practicing it along with you too." he said, as we both positioned ourselves in front of the screen.

It went smoothly for sometime and Yuta stepped away asking me to continue alone, as he looked tired. I continued practicing until I heard the voice of books falling down. My head snapped back to look at Yuta who was on the ground, while his hand was on the book rack near him which caused the books to fall. My eyes widened when I noticed something in his other hand.

Blood.

I ran towards him and lifted his face to find that he was having a nosebleed. "Yuta! Your nose is bleeding!" I said, my voice shaking as I was too worried to look at him exhausted like that. I ran to the shelf nearby, grabbed some tissues and handed it to him. "Let's go to the infirmary." I told him as I tried to pull him up, but he made no effort to get up.

"Stop worrying! I'm fine. It's just a nosebleed. Go and practice" he said as he stuffed in few tissues into his nose.

"Just a no–......Wait here. I'll be right back." I told him as I ran out of the room. I knew there was no way I could persuade him to come to the infirmary. After crossing few corridors and turning around the hallways, I finally reached Taeil, who was busy looking after few people.

"What brings you here?" Taeil asked once he noticed my presence.

"Yuta is having a nosebleed." I said as I was panting.

"Where is he?" Taeil asked as he searched for the said boy. He then looked at me in confusion.

"Do you think that boy would come all the way here for 'just a nosebleed'?" I told him in a sarcastic way and he laughed it off. He then went to one of the glass shelves and picked out a bottle, with an ugly looking liquid in it. On seeing it, I realized that I drank it every time I ended up here.

"The energy drink. You might know it very well. Ask Yuta to drink this. It won't stop his nosebleed but it'll give him some strength. And don't worry, the nosebleed would be because he exerted a lot of pressure while practicing. That can happen a lot of time. Just ask him to get some rest." Taeil said as he went back to the people he was treating. I muttered a quick thanks to him and ran back to the practice room.

On reaching the practice room, I noticed few blood soaked tissues on the ground while Yuta was leaning on the rack behind him as he was sitting on the ground too. He looked much better than how I left him. I went towards his spot and handed him the drink.

"What's this?" he asked as he slowly took the drink from my hand.

"It's an energy drink. I used to drink it a lot. Taeil said it would give you some strength." I told him as I made myself comfortable as I sat on the ground with him.

"You ran all the way to the infirmary?" he asked in disbelief, but in a weak voice.

"What could I have done when you insisted on staying here?" I asked him. "Anyways drink it."

"This looks ugly." he told as he turned around the glass bottle in his hands and examined it closely as if it was poisoned. I shot him a deadly look and he seemed to have noticed it as he opened the cap and gulped down the whole thing in one go.

"But isn't it absurd. I never heard of male Yokai being less stronger." I said quietly as I started thinking the consequences of it.

"It's just a nosebleed (Y/N)!" Yuta told sternly snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded at him slowly and continued my practice for the rest of the day.

__________________

(A/N)'s note:

Wow! I have been updating two chapters in one day :)
Anyways I was thinking how your reaction would be to the climax of the story.
Even though it wouldn't be something you'd be expecting, pls look forward to it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 11.3K 37
❝are you from japan? cuz i'm trying to get in japanties.❞ ↳ book 2 - try again 2018 © yonooh | highest ranking: #1 in yuta
230K 6.1K 32
the moment she decided to wander around the Internet and stumbled across a rather odd site her life took a weird turn. he only asked for nudes, who w...
3.3K 143 28
'Open your eyes.' 'You are my seventh sense.' 'We complete each other.' mark lee of nct superhero au started: 7/18/23 ended: 7/18/23 edited
89.2K 5.1K 50
Ft. NCT OT21 In a world where humans run free, supernatural creatures roam in a world hidden from them. In a room full of familiar people, some stil...