Where is your heart tonight

Door flicbenn

Where is your heart tonight He is a member of a boyband. He has been divorced for a year which he kept quiet... Meer

Where is your heart tonight?
Prologue
Chapter One
Authors note
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen Jordan
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen Jordan
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two Jordan
Chapter twenty three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight Jordan
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty Jordan
Chapter Thirty One Jordan
Chapter Thirty Two Jordan
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven Jordan
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six

Chapter twenty six Jordan

259 10 13
Door flicbenn

Halfway there

"Look I know we haven't been together for long but you make me a happy man. Well the happiness. Would you do me the honour of being my wife. Will you marry me"...

As soon as I said those words I knew it was too early by the way she was looking back at me and not saying a word. Shit, I blew it. I just ruined something so good on impulse. Was I too quick? I am standing there all nervous worried that I have made the wrong choice. So scared that I have ruined what we have.

"Please give me time. It's a little quick. I need time to think".

I nod slowly and shove the box back into my pocket. Then turn around and disappears. I walk back to our hotel room. We need to leave here and go and get our key for the private lodge we are having anyway. I look around the room and at our bags. Now to pack and move out of here. I can't do it so I sat down on the bed with my phone in my hand. As I sit down tears are building behind my eyes as I remember what we were up to since we got here. The room service tray was still on the table in the corner. The room does still smell of sex. Well we at it all night long. I try to smile but it hurts. I have been so stupid. Now I know I have scared her away. She is so shy and quiet. And I love her for that. But I forget that cos of that she gets easily scared.

Me: you are around. I need to talk to you. I have done something stupid.

I wait for an answer. I fall backwards onto the bed with a big sigh. Now I can feel the tears prickling my eyes. God, I am fifty tomorrow and here I am crying no almost sobbing. Next, my phone is ringing.

"Hello".

What have you done little brother

"Well hello to you Jon"

Well you are the one who messaged me saying he has done stupid

"Sorry".

What did you do?

"I can't really say but i think i have ruined everything". 

You need to talk to her. Hold on I got to do something.

Then he disappeared. He put me on hold. While he had me on hold I cleared up our room and packed everything. My heavy feet carried me downstairs to the reception. This time there was a different receptionist at the desk.

" I need to check out the room and then check into a private lodge, please".

"Morning Sir, what is the name?".

" Knight". She types on the computer. I hand over a key and receive another one.

I take our stuff to the private lodge for the rest of our weekend leaving Felicity time on her own. While I was looking around the private lodge my phone rang again.

"Hello".

Why didn't you tell me you asked her to marry you? Isn't it a little early?

" Felt the right time".

You have to remember that she had problems on the cruise cos of you two being a couple then. She was a fan and you don't normally fall for fans.

"She is different".

I know but you have to consider a few things like your status in the band

I groan. I knew me being in a band and being a celebrity would get in the way.

Also, you're one of the popular members.

" WRONG lost that title when I haven't been on social media since the tour and now this with Felicity".

You're second on their poll.

"Not for much longer".

Stop whingeing. Anyway, stop being stupid. It's a big commitment and a lot of responsibility especially when she's got to look after you. And deal with you.

" Hey".

When are you back?

"Tuesday".

See you then. Especially with your news. Good luck Jordy.

" Hey".

What.

"Don't ever use that name".

He chuckles.

It suits you.

"Humph.

Just talk to her. See you on Tuesday. Bye.

" Bye".

I hung up my phone. I go and find Felicity which I am hoping is still where I left her. I find her on the steps talking to her phone about a guy to her friends I guess. Don't get jealous Knight.

" Who is this tall, dark and handsome heartthrob you speak of?". 

"Dunno can't see him".

I sit down behind her. And wraps myself around her with my head in the crook of her neck but looking at her phone.

Err he is attached to you like a leech.

Great. Got the screenshot of the moment. Everyone goes on about having Donnie gatecrash their zooms. But we have Sir... Err sorry Jordan. No one else can say that.

" Shall we go and get our lodge?" I say into her neck.

She giggles.

"But I was talking to my friends".

"They will understand".

We will. Just tell us the answer when you're ready.

" Maybe. Bye. Thanks for the help". She hangs up her phone and turns to face me. "Lunch".

" Yeah, the lodge". I get up and pull her up with me. "I will wait for your answer when you are ready".

" What did Jon say?".

"Told me to stop being so stupid and give you time to think. It's a big responsibility and commitment. He said especially because I'm involved".

" Let's go to the lodge. What about our stuff?".

"All there already. Got the key too. I wanted you to have some time to yourself to think without me being in the way".

" You are never in the way. Why would you think that?".

"I stupidly pushed you into answering a life-changing question. I'm sorry to have pushed you into a decision".

She moves closer to me and places a hand on my cheek and look into my brown eyes. "You will get your answer before we leave here, ok".

I nod and smile back, with an unsure smile. She kisses me on the lips. I prevent her from moving by holding onto her arms. I kiss her again but this time I open my mouth which allows my tongue out. She moans as I lick her bottom lip pushing her mouth open. I explore her mouth with my tongue. I break the kiss before it goes any further.

" Let's go to our lodge for some....".

"Don't say it".

I chuckle " You know ya wanna do it". I grab her hand and drag her towards the lodge at breakout speed.

I open the door to our private lodge for the rest of our trip. Two nights left. I have a mischievous look on my face.

 "What?".

My mischievous grin gets bigger.

"Really, what?".

" Just the many ways we can entertain each other for the next few days". As I look around the bottom level of the lodge.

"Is that all you can think of?".

" No that's all he wants" as I push my hips against her. "Come on release it, you know ya wanna". I push more into her. " He wants to come out and say hi". I wink and lick my lips.

"He can stay there".

" Hey, that's mean". I push myself more into her.

"Nah I'm just happy in your arms".

" Mmmm".

There was a fruit bowl on the table. There were apples, oranges, bananas, but also peaches. Felicity picks up a peach.

"It's nothing like the real thing" I look at her with a confused glance.

"But that is a peach," I say.

"But it's nothing like this peach. Hungry for this peach" as she squeezes my ass. I groan as I  nearly face plant myself on the floor.

"Why would you do that for?" as I steady myself. "Really why?".

" Oh, I dunno".

I lean into her and whisper in her ear. "I really like it. I know he does".

"I won't be needing this then" as she throws the peach somewhere and wraps both her arms around my neck. She moans as I suck her neck.

I move from her neck to lift her up and place her on the counter. I lean my forehand against her. "I know you aren't ready to say yes but I love you. And it doesn't matter what you say".

I kiss her on the lips moving my kisses over her chin back to her neck. Where I suck a spot then "Oww". I bite it. I chuckle as she says it.

Her hands do the talking as Felicity grabs the hem of my tee-shirt.

" Wait".

"Huh".

" Not here".

I lift Felicity off the counter but doesn't allow her to put her feet on the floor. Instead, she wraps them around my waist. I bring us into another heated passionate kiss walking us to the bedroom. Time to get it down.

I carry her down the stairs to the bedroom downstairs with French doors that open out onto a deck with a view of the grounds. It's beautifully decorated. Once we landed on the bed we melted into it. Big and soft. And this is where we are gonna stay.

"This is where we are gonna stay," I say in between kisses. "The kitchen is packed with food so no need to leave the lodge".

" You had it all planned, didn't you?".

"Mmm. Where were we?" I change the subject? "Oh yea. You were taking off my top". I roll off and lie on the bed. " Come on, just whip it off".  I am waiting for her to move and whip off my tee-shirt she was starting to in the kitchen. I close my eyes.

"Whip it off. What are you waiting for?". I then open an eye. "Are you OK?".

"Yeah".

I sit up this time. "You were all for taking off my shirt earlier. Why not now?".

"Not sure. I guess I am worried about what you think about me. I'm not as confident as you to take the lead".

" Do you want me to wear a paper bag?" I joke.

"I'm being serious here, Jordan".

" What I'm not?" I roll over to face her. "I'm worried about what you think about me as me not me as a celebrity".

" You feel the same, the same worries that I do".

"Yea I worry that you don't see normal me".

"There's me worrying if I'm good enough for you," she says "I like your introverted extrovert self".

" But I'm more introvert I think," I say

" Yeah but you like the quiet side but also need the busy life of peoples energy to recharge you like on stage".

"Definitely love your introverted self. So shy and quiet. But we will take it 'Step by Step', together with our relationship. I've got to have you all just for me. I want you I need you I want you in my world".

" There we thought only Donnie uses Easter eggs," she says. I just look at her not saying a word. "And Since you walked into my life, I wanna be with you".

"Me too and I wanna spend my life with you. Wanna make your dreams come true". I smile back "Every step you take I wanna be with you".

"Since we are talking like this. There is one statement I want to know is really 'No body double needed, cause I do all the stunts on my own'. Do you really Mr Knight".

" I can show you if you want".

"Is that so?".

"Yeah you know it. First time was a great time. Second time was a blast. Third time I fell in love. Now I hope it lasts".

" Really".

"Of course I do".

" Will I guess you could say your first kiss was a sweet kiss. Second kiss had a twist. Third and your fourth kiss. I don't want to miss".

"Really".

"Of course I do".

 "Will I guess you could say your first kiss was a sweet kiss. Second kiss had a twist. Third and your fourth kiss. I don't want to miss".

"Are we just going to recite my songs for the rest of the time?" he asks "Or are we going to do something... Like whip off my tee shirt. I'm still waiting" I wink at her and settles back on the bed. There was a mischievous smile on my face as I pull Felicity towards me. She grunts as she lands on top of me. "I'm gonna make you into the zone and think of me as me".

I kiss her again, opens my mouth allowing my tongue free. She moans as I lick her bottom lip pushing her mouth open. I explore her mouth with my tongue. Our tongues are battling with each other. I am really getting turn on. I need more. I moved from kissing her on the lips to giving her tiny soft kisses all over her face and then to her neck, sucking at her neck. She is so tasty.

" Someone is hungry".

I move away. "Always hungry for you". Then goes back to devouring her neck.

I can feel my own arousal swell in my pants. The air in the room is getting thick with sexual tension. I can feel her stroke her hands over my chest, side of my ribs, abs and then stroke a finger over my nipples. I moan as my head tips back while my hips lift and back arching showing how aroused I'm getting, if not careful I'm gonna explode. I'm licking my lips wanting more with my eyes are half-closed especially now she has started to remove my tee-shirt.

" Aah fuck yeah. That's it whip it off. Finally" I cry.

She has removed my tee shirt and kisses me on my lips.

"Someone is getting braver," I say "Please release him. He needs to be released". I say in-between gasps as her hands move towards the V at my hips. I'm wriggling against her touch almost thrashing about as the bulge grow bigger in my pants. I'm getting so aroused. I licking my lips again as my hands are moving to the bottom of her tee-shirt. Now her hands have reached the top of my jeans. That's it no need for clothes now.

" That's it pop me open. Come on do it". I take her tee-shirt off as she leans back away from me. Her tee-shirt is thrown on top of where mine had landed. I watch her unbuckle my belt, licking my lips and watching her intently.

"You are going to make your lips sore doing that".

" I will take my chances. Come on, free him" I lean back with my arms folded under my head. She can do the work and to take the lead for now. I suck in the air now as she is working my zip pulling it down. I lift my hips to help her pull down my jeans trying not to pull my boxer briefs down at the same time, my trademark Calvin Klein ones. Pull them down too. Oh, come on. I'm dying here. Gonna explode. "They can go too. Quicker the better".

There was she pulling my jeans down. I could feel my arousal straining against my briefs. I look down at her wondering what was taking so long.

"I told you he wanted to say hi".

 She only managed to pull them down just over my ass.

"I'm done waiting" as I push her to the bed with me on top. I whip off her bra and pulls down her jeans in record time as I'm gonna explode if we aren't quick. Then I step off the bed to finish off what she started by removing the rest of my clothes. Soon back on the bed on top of her, giving her soft gentle kisses as I slowly push inside. She gasps as I go fully the whole way in right up to the hilt with one hard fast thrust. I need this. We are as one. I start to pull out and thrust back again. With all the sexual tension in my body, I go for hard and quick. I thrust back inside her again. I kiss her again. As I do I grab her hands and bring her arms above her head. I slam straight in hard and fast. My cock stretching her the whole way. Then I set off like a rocket. My hard fast thrusts are pushing us up the bed. The bed is creaking as I hammer into her. She gasps and moans with my every movement.

I grunt and swear with every thrust I drill into her. This time I don't do gentle loving more like hard and fast. I can feel her tightening around my cock. Her walls are like a vice. I keep drilling, penetrating, filling her straight up. Her fingers are scratching along my back making my back arch and my hips push more into her. The bedsprings are going to break soon as is the wall. The bed is hitting it at force. She moans again getting close to her climax. There she goes as she explodes all over me.

"Fuck Jordan" she screams through the aftershocks of her climax.

I go for a couple more thrusts before I explode inside her. "Fuck Felicity. I needed that". I collapse on top of her.  Both of us trying to catch our breath after a quick one.

" Lunch" I hear her say underneath me.

"Yeah, I could go for food. Sex always makes me hungry" I replied with a smirk. I lifted a brow "Although I have sausage here".

" Really Jordan," she says getting out of bed putting on a robe. "You said there was food".

" But food is here" pointing to my semi-erect cock. "Give it time and he will be ready".

She takes no notice and heads out of the room. I get up out of bed, defeated. And go to follow her.

" Aren't you missing something?".

"No. Going to get food then back to bed. I told you it was me, you and the bed this weekend".

"Will you put on a robe".

" Why no one is here?".

"It's not like it's your place".

" Mmm great idea. We can do that when you come to my place in Milton".

I hear her groan as I grab a robe and follow her to get some food. A quick bite before the rest of the weekend lovemaking and pleasuring each other. I just realised I'm fifty tomorrow... Shit...

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3K 46 34
Katee meets a handsome guy called Joey whom she enjoys spending time with and getting to know. After a few months of getting to know him and she's st...
20.2K 751 83
(Completed) Jordan Is now has slowly recovered from the effects of the accident they had on tour last year. If he is really going to recover he will...
9.8K 347 18
(Completed) 'I knew better than this. Sometimes I thought he did too. But still, we kept doing it...because. Full stop. Maybe because I made him feel...
162K 4.6K 22
Seven years ago, Tristan Knight walked away from the love of his life, Serenity Harris, without a word or a backwards glance. No goodbye. No Dear Joh...