Papyton oneshots

By XeroZero87

DISCONTINUED More

Merry Christmas - fluff
Happy New Year - smut
'Cute New Neighbour' - fluff
Choker - lime
Kitten - smut
So Beautiful - smut
The Summer Skies Brought Me To You - fluff?
Falling Headfirst - fluff?
Tired - fluff
One More Year Done - fluff
Muted Tones - fluff
Spider - fluff I guess
'Yes Sir' - fluff?
Dying In LA - angst/fluff
Spoopy - fluff
i'm out of creative titles - fluff
Say Yes - fluff
Whoops - fluff/lime
Sick - fluff
Forgive me - smut
Laser Tag - fluff
Trade - fluff
Home For Christmas - fluff
okay so-
Hayloft - smut/lime(?), angst
Hayloft II - angst
So...

Mine - smut

198 1 0
By XeroZero87

Words: 1631

Warnings: cursing

Sub.!Mettaton, Dom.!Papyrus

Papyrus and Mettaton have been dating for about a year and of course, everything has been going smooth. Thankfully, there are almost no arguments to be had, and neither have managed to say something they could regret now.

Arguably the only main problem is that not everyone they know is aware of their relationship yet, leading to some rather awkward exchanges with people who very obviously have a thing for either one of them.

And, naturally, this just has to be another one of those damn conversations.

An old friend of Papyrus', someone he hasn't spoken to since high school and who hadn't met his boyfriend until today, had run into them both in the nearby town centre and clearly taken a liking to the black-haired boy.

Although definitely the worst part of this particular exchange is that Mettaton doesn't seem to be making much effort to shake the attention. Instead, he seems to be almost embracing it, causing Papyrus' stomach to twist and knot with some kind of emotion, hatred and anger towards the one he used to call a friend starting to burn in his chest. He narrows his eyes, a frown coming over his face, fury blazing inside.

Thankfully, he manages to keep his tone calm, though slightly brisk, to bring the time to Mettaton's attention, informing his old friend that they need to leave. Joey seems apologetic for keeping them so long, though his eyes still focus on Mettaton, who bites his lip as the boyfriends head home.

Mettaton's thoughts race until he and Papyrus step into their house, the two putting the groceries away before Mettaton slips upstairs, feeling his boyfriend's eyes on his back as he leaves the room.

He paces back and forth in the bedroom for a few minutes, panicking and biting his bottom lip subconsciously. Eventually, he nervously sits on the edge of the bed, trying to organise his thoughts and emotions.

Just go down there and explain yourself.

Oh god, what if he got the wrong idea and thinks I don't love him anymore?

Mettaton takes a shuddering deep breath, closing his eyes as he tries to calm down. The sound of the door opening alarms him, his head snapping up to meet Papyrus' eyes, his hazel irises dark. He closes the door behind him again, taking a few steps closer before pouncing onto his boyfriend, pinning his body down, holding his shoulders, straddling his hips, their faces mere centimetres apart. Mettaton's breathing sharply speeds up, his eyes widening, guilt rising to his throat as his heart pounds rapidly in his chest and his cheeks start to burn.

"Just what do you think you were doing today?" Papyrus growls into Mettaton's ear, his breath burning harshly against his skin. The raven-haired boy stumbles on an answer, the words failing him and tumbling over themselves. He simply gives up, flicking his head to cover his face with his hair, trying to hide behind the black strands. Papyrus guides his head back around, his touch firm but still surprisingly gentle.

"Look at me."

He stares deep into Mettaton's eyes, leaning close into the crook of his neck, his voice low.

"Do you need to be reminded who you belong to?" Immediately, Mettaton's breath catches in his throat, a whine barely passing his lips, his hips shifting slightly against the sheets. Papyrus grins to himself as he bites down hard on his boyfriend's neck, sucking a bright red bruise into his skin and driving him crazy. Mettaton's spine arches upwards, one of Papyrus' hands sliding over his body to force him back down. Another noise escapes the shorter boy's throat before he clamps his lips shut again. Papyrus snarls as he nibbles on Mettaton's earlobe, drawing multiple small, muffled sounds from him.

"You know the rules, baby." The raven-haired boy quivers and bites back a moan, only letting a small whimper out, his eyes squeezing closed. "Excuse me?" Papyrus' voice ripples over his skin, his nerves flaring up with each burning breath. The dominant, controlling tone still shocks the shorter boy, sending another shiver through his body even as he starts kissing and biting his neck again, causing Mettaton to let a small moan loose. "That's better." Papyrus marks Mettaton's skin again and again, with the black-haired boy's noises gradually getting louder. Papyrus retreats after making a few more bruises on each side of his boyfriend's neck, kissing his lips firmly. He then pulls away and sits up, shuffling back from Mettaton's body. The raven-haired boy whines at the loss of contact until he feels Papyrus' fingers gripping his thighs, repositioning his body.

He soon looms over Mettaton's face again, staring into his eyes for a second before pressing kisses along his jawline. The shorter boy wraps one leg around Papyrus' waist in response, his breath escaping in short bursts after each kiss. He slowly backtracks, kissing Mettaton's lips once more before his hands land on his hips, slipping beneath the waistband of his jeans. The black-haired boy quivers for a moment beneath Papyrus' body, his eyes closing tightly as his breathing speeds up further. Smirking, Papyrus slides his other fingers beneath the denim, tracing over Mettaton's skin before retreating, moving to the clasp at the front. He pulls the zip down, slowly dragging the jeans over Mettaton's legs. The raven-haired boy kicks them off, sending them across the room even as Papyrus starts kissing across the tops of his thighs, his hands gripping his hips. He smirks as his hold loosens, his fingertips gliding up Mettaton's body, his voice becoming a low, husky growl.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll forget you ever even met that asshole." Papyrus doesn't give himself a chance to admire his boyfriend's response, his lips quickly pressing against his stomach before shifting to his hip and inner thigh. Mettaton whines loudly, his body shifting in the sheets again, and Papyrus barely holds back a growl as his grip tightens once more, his fingertips pressing firmly into Mettaton's skin, holding him still, a whimper slipping between his lips.

Papyrus pulls Mettaton closer, massaging his waist before pulling back, disappearing from sight for a few seconds. He strips before returning, pressing kisses against the raven-haired boy's lips, cheek, jaw, neck and chest, smirking as he stops. At Mettaton's shuddering whine and broken beg, Papyrus finally caves, lifting the other boy's hips, his legs wrapping around his waist in response. The taller of the two grips the other's waist and hip as he leans down, kissing his lips again while slowly pushing in. Mettaton whines, his lips clamped shut, his legs pressing against Papyrus' waist desperately, though he only chuckles breathily at the wordless beg for more.

He stops soon after, watching Mettaton's expression even as the pain ebbs away. He reaches for Papyrus' wrist, though his arms are caught in a tight grip mere seconds later, being forced into the sheets above his head. He squeezes Papyrus' waist with his legs instead, giving him permission to move, and he obliges, pulling out most of the way before thrusting back in, hard and fast, sending Mettaton's eyes rolling back and a loud moan flying from his lips.

Papyrus grins to himself as he lets his own eyes close for a moment, repeating his motions harder and faster each time, groaning and sliding his free hand across Mettaton's body. It doesn't take long for the raven-haired boy's moans to get louder and shakier as he approaches his limits, his back arching upwards, Papyrus' smirk getting wider. He leans down into Mettaton's neck, kissing and biting his skin.

"Mine." He growls lowly into Mettaton's ear, releasing his wrists. His hands soar to Papyrus' back and neck, one arm wrapping around the latter as his other hand scratches over his spine and shoulders, sending a shiver through his body. He snarls and bites Mettaton's neck harder, quickly moving to his lips, feeling him start to tremble beneath Papyrus' form. He leans back around to his ear, nibbling the lobe.

"All mine." Mettaton's body jerks slightly, his back barely lifting again, his moan muffled by Papyrus' lips once more, his legs squeezing at his waist tightly as his body shakes violently. They let go in sync, and Papyrus peppers Mettaton's cheek and neck with gentle kisses as he pulls out, brushing his hair out of his eyes. The two gasp for air and Mettaton's shaking soon slows down, his eyes drifting shut as Papyrus stands, walking away with a slight tired wobble.

He comes back a minute or so later, shaking Mettaton awake carefully before scooping him up into his arms, carrying him into the bathroom and setting him down into the bathtub, making sure the water isn't too hot. He softly kisses Mettaton's forehead before disappearing once more to change the bedsheets, then heading back to the bathroom and kneeling beside the tub, running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair.

After a while, Papyrus helps clean Mettaton off before wrapping him up in a towel, carrying him back to the bed and gently laying him down, slipping behind him. Mettaton rolls over and cuddles up to Papyrus' chest, feeling his arms curl around his waist and pull him closer before Papyrus' lips press against his forehead once more.

Mettaton makes a mental note to remember this for next time as he nuzzles Papyrus' neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

——————————————————————————

Joey turns up in the town centre again the next day, calling to Mettaton and Papyrus from the doorway of one of the stores. He approaches with a wide smile, though it soon drops like a brick at the sight of the multiple dark bruises across the raven-haired boy's neck, replaced by a spark of frustration and irritation in his eyes and a slight indignant blush on his cheeks.

"Hey Joey, how are you?" Papyrus grins as he keeps walking, slyly slipping one arm around his boyfriend's waist, pulling him closer to his side, making sure to keep his tone friendly and light. Joey's face darkens at the question, which he answers briskly as he falls into step with Papyrus and Mettaton. His eyes continue to roam over the latter's form, discarding Papyrus' arms and marks almost entirely.

He steps slightly closer, his fingers barely a mere centimetre from Mettaton's exposed skin of his waist, when Papyrus grabs his wrist, moving closer with a growl in his throat. His grip tightens, and Joey winces.

"Don't touch what isn't yours." He lets go after a few seconds, gently taking Mettaton's hand and walking away, looking back over his shoulder to call a farewell, his tone back to normal. A faint chuckle reaches his ears and he turns his head slightly to find Mettaton laughing quietly. He raises a brow in question, catching his eyes.

"Is this what would happen if there was a next time, too?"

"You better hope so."

I swear I've been putting off finishing some of the upcoming chapters and this one for way too long, I'm sorry folks, but now this is finally up. Sorry for the wait between chapters by the way, for both this and 'Secret Gaygents', I've just had loads of ideas for new oneshots and different chapters later down the line for SG, so I've been starting and working on those instead as well as a new story that I should have up any day now hopefully, but I aim to get more chapters up in a more organised schedule again soon, but maybe that'll have to wait until the summer holidays considering I haven't started any of my homework due for this upcoming week and I'm only on my final 30-day term of school...

Anyway, sorry for the essay here and I'll see you all again soon! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 220 52
blindy's life
136 2 13
Undertale belongs to Toby Fox AUs belong to original owners My AUs (which will be included) belong to me Art belongs to original artist
617K 8.4K 81
"Whoever said that our dreams can't run wild and be free?" THIS BOOK IS COMPLETE EVEN THOUGH SOME OF THE REQUESTS AREN'T DONE YET-- P.S. I don't know...
30.6K 647 13
An au sanses x MONSTER reader x au papyruses? Papyri? A fanfiction, it is not self-indulgent. So if your just lookin for some fanfiction to put yours...