Crisis Of Desire

By shiaraxo

!WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE/EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ---- There is this saying, or... More

Welcome
< I >
< II >
< III >
< IV >
< V >
< VI >
< VII >
< VIII >
< IX >
< X >
< XI >
< XII >
< XIII >
< XIV >
< XV >
< XVI >
< XVII >
< XVIII >
< XIX >
< XX >
< XXI >
< XXII >
< XXIII >
< XXIV >
< XXV >
< XXVI >
< XXVII >
< XXVIII >
< XXIX >
< XXX >
< XXXI >
< XXXII >
< XXXIII >
< XXXIV >
< XXXV >
< XXXVI >
< XXXVII >
< XXXVIII >
< XXXIX >
< XL >
< XLI >
< XLII >
< XLIII >
< XLIV >
< XLV >
< XLVI >
< XLVII >
< XLVIII >
< XLIX >
< L >
< LI >
< LII >
< LIII >
< LIV >
< LVI >
< LVII >
< LVIII >
< LIX >
< LX >
< LXI >
< LXII >
< LXIII >
< LXIV >
< LXV >
< LXVI >
< LXVII >
Epilogue

< LV >

19.6K 382 486
By shiaraxo

Neveah Aurora North:

I wake up because of a wave of pain rushing through my body and look around the room. Leya is sitting in a chair next to my bed, almost falling asleep in an uncomfortable position. 'Leya?' 

She jerks up and smiles at me, stretching before she grabs my hand. 'How are you feeling? Do you need anything?' 

I shake my head and smile at her. 'I'm okay, are you?' She nods and smiles at me. I pull her closer, so she can take a seat on this huge bed. 'You know, I should be the one asking you.' 

'Why?' I ask, wrapping my arms around her so I can use her as a pillow. My body screams at me not to move, but there's no way I'm going to do nothing all day. 

She chuckles and gently rubs my back. 'Because of what happened last night.' Right... 

I didn't forget. How could I? My body is evidence of what happened last night. Leya's sleepless state and Celine's beaten-up body are also a reminder that last night went to shit. 

'Where are the others?' I ask, slowly looking up at her. 

Cataleya looks drained. As if she hasn't closed her eyes for one second. And she's in pain. So much pain. 

'They're readying for our departure.' She chimes, forcing a smile on her face. I can see the tears in her eyes and grab her hand, despite my body aching for rest. 'What happened?'

She looks directly at me and smiles. It's a fake smile, but it's a smile nonetheless. 'Cataleya?' 

A tear escapes her eye and I sit up, keeping my eyes on her. 'What's going on?' I ask again. She looks like she's in so much pain and I don't understand why. 

Last night, when we got here, we were all busy with Celine. She was in so much pain. They broke her arm and beat her up worse than anything else I've witnessed before. But she made it out. 

As far as I know, they didn't rape her. But I'm not sure. They were in that room with her for a while. A lot could've happened in there. 

But I don't think they got the chance. 

I know Leya also got a few punches. Not as bad as Celine, but still. The pain can not be because of her body. 

This goes deeper. This is something else. 'What happened?' 

'Nothing, do you want me to pack your stuff for you?' She awkwardly tries to get out of bed, but I pull her close. 'Leya, what happened?' 

'It's nothing.' Lies. It's clear, something happened. But when? And with who? 

'Is this because you killed someone?' She freezes and chokes on her breath. 'Tell me what's wrong, let me help you.' 'You can't help me with this.' She chimes, forcing a smile on her face again. 

If it wasn't for the tears begging to escape, if it wasn't for the pained look on her face, if it wasn't for the fact that I knew her better than anyone by now, I would've believed her. But I can't. 

I also know that Leya is hardheaded. She won't talk to me about what's going on with her. Not right now. She'll talk to me when she's ready. 

But I want her to be ready. I need her to tell me because I don't want her to be in this type of pain. 

'Talk to me when you're ready, okay?' She stares at me for a few seconds and nods, slowly climbing out of bed before she heads towards the bathroom. 

'Where do you think we'll be going now?' 

I hate that she's like this. I hate that she can act like nothing is wrong, despite her being in so much pain. 'I don't know.' 

'I just hope we can go to Barletta again, I really enjoyed it there.' She chimes, stepping back into the room. 'So you can share a house with Rio again?' I joke, instantly regretting it. She flinches at the sound of his name and laughs it off, trying to hide the fact that hearing his name hurt her. 

Oh no... 

Something happened between them. But when? 

They did come back almost an hour after we all arrived. What the fuck happened in that hour? What the fuck did he do? 

'Leya?' She turns to me and smiles, making me feel sorry for her. He hurt her. That piece of fucking- 

We both look at the door when Tiago strides into the room, slowly stepping back. 'You're up.' He breathes, before slowly turning to Leya. 

'I am, how is Celine?' 'She's fine.' He answers a little dry. What's going on? 'Are you sure?' 

He nods, still not looking at me. 'Really, then why can't you look at me?' 

Leya sighs and steps in front of me, slowly turning towards me. 'Do you want something to eat?' 

'What's going on?' 'I'll go get you something to eat.' And with those words, she rushes out of the room, awkwardly leaving Tiago and me in the room. 

'Tiago?' He sighs deeply and strides back to the door, wanting to leave after Leya. 'Where are you going?' I ask, trying to climb out of bed. My legs hurt like crazy and I can already feel the bruises on my stomach. 

I hiss at the pain but stand up anyway. There's no way he's going to leave me without telling me what's going on. 

He turns around and rushes over to me, gently placing me back on the bed. As soon as I'm back on the bed, he turns to leave again, but I pull him back. 'Tell me what's going on.' 

'Nothing is going on, you just need to rest.' He sighs, trying to step back, but I keep him close. There's no way he's going to pull away from me. 'Tiago-' 'Just let it go. You need to rest. I'll ask Rio if he'll book a flight for you.' 

'A flight? Where are we going?' He shakes his head and slowly tilts his head my way, finally looking at me. 'Not we.' What? 

'Just you and Cataleya. I'll ask him to let you go.' He whispers oh so softly. My heart starts racing and I shake my head. 'There's no way we're going anywhere, you said-' 'I know what I said, but I can't risk it Neveah!' 

His voice is loud, not because he's screaming, but because his words hurt. Worse than the pain in my body. 'Can't risk what?'  

If only he didn't say those words earlier. 'You forced us into this shit, and now suddenly you want to throw it all away?' 

'You're right. Rio needed children, that's the only reason I stayed with you.' He states, making my heart flinch. But I know he's lying. I can feel it. 

'Stop lying to me.' 'I'm not lying.' He instantly says, moving away from me again. 

'You are. You're too lazy to do shit and you love me too much to hurt me. You're just saying this because you want me to hate you- because you feel guilty about what happened, but it's not your fault Tiago.'

'It's dangerous, cara..' he steps closer, pressing his head against mine before he takes a deep breath, 'I'm dangerous.'

'I already know that. But I told you already-' his eyes pierce to mine. Tears are forming in the corners of his eyes, 'I'm not going anywhere.'

'You should.' I shake my head and pull him closer, almost making him fall on top of me. 'Impossible.'

'Neveah-' I press my lips on his, enjoying the sweet taste of his lips on mine, 'I love you Tiago, nothing can change that.'

He stubbornly shakes his head, stepping back again. 'You can't risk it Neveah.' 

Tiago steps back, almost reaching for the door again, but he slowly turns back around and sighs deeply. 

'I thought keeping you close was the best way to keep you safe, but I was wrong.' 

'Tiago, please don't do this.' I beg, not ready for what he's about to say. 

He's going to push me away. He's going to cut me out of his life. After everything. After all the shit we went through, he's going to fucking push me away like I'm nothing. To keep me safe... 

'You could've died yesterday! You almost did... Luca wasn't our only enemy and I couldn't protect you. I won't let you get hurt because of me, not again.'

'I got shot before, I'll survive this too. I'm fine. I don't think it's fair of you to push me away. After everything-' He pulls back and heads to the door. 'I'm not risking it.'

No. If he walks out of this room, it's over. He'll never look at me again. Not the way he used to. 'Tiago!' I shout, but he simply ignores me and takes the last step towards the door.

'So all of this was for nothing? You'll just throw it away, because of what happened last night?' He stops in the doorway and takes a deep breath. 'Don't you get it?' He asks, clear pain in his voice.

'I can't let you die. I can't let you go through all of this shit because that would be selfish of me and I can't-' 'Bullshit.' He turns back to me and sighs deeply. 'Neveah-' I almost melt at the sound of my name coming out of his mouth.

'You can't do this Tiago. Please, don't push me away. I need you and you need me. I'll stay hidden, just don't push me away.' 

I hate that I'm so desperate for him to keep me here. I promised I would never be this desperate for anyone, ever again. But here I am, begging him to keep me. Begging him to let me stay. 'It's not safe. Think about Cataleya, she would be better off in America, back home.'  

Something inside me snaps and all the pain turns into anger. 

'Oh, so suddenly you seem to care about Leya?' I ask, laughing a little. It's not an honest laugh though. It's a laugh, filled with anger. 'I always cared about Cataleya-' 

'Did you?' I climb back out of bed, ignoring the pain rushing through my body as I walk over to him. 'Did you really, because it didn't seem like you cared when you brought up the idea to get her tattoed first, just so you could keep me like some fucking dog!' 

'Neveah-' 'No. You put her through all that. Just to push us to the side because something stupid happened.' I sneer, pushing him a little. My body is begging me to stop, but I'm too angry to care. 

'If you actually cared about her, you wouldn't have put her through any of it.' 

I can't tell if I'm talking about Leya or myself, but since he's talking about Cataleya, I think I am too. 

'It's not like you cared.' He mumbles, thinking that I didn't hear. What? He looks at me, slowly regretting what he just said. 'I'm sorry I-' 'Fuck you.' 

After everything. After every attempt to get the fuck out of here, he finally has me. And he's going to push me away. Piece of shit. 

'I'm sorry.' He mumbles, slowly stepping back a bit more. 'Say that again when you mean it.' 

'I do mean it.' I shake my head and step back to the bed, feeling my legs give in by my weight. 'Go ask him.' 

He takes a deep breath but stays put. 'What?' 'Go ask Rio if he's going to let us go. If he is, we'll go.' 

Tiago takes in my words, processing them for a good ten to twenty seconds, before the bedroom door opens again. Marco steps in, looking at the ground. 'Sorry to bother you, but Rio wanted all of us to come to the dining room.' 

'We're in the middle of something Marco.' Tiago sneers, making me chuckle. 

'You know what? I'll go ask him myself!' I jump back on my legs, instantly regretting it, but force a smile on my face as I head towards the dining room, wanting to talk to the fucker that's in charge. 

'Neveah!' Asshole. I run down the stairs, wanting to drop to my knees as I jump down every step to make sure Tiago is far enough. 

Marco said Rio wanted to talk to all of us, but I'm the only one in the room. The only one with Rio sitting on the other side of the table. 'Where are the others?' He asks, not even looking up from his phone. 

'How the fuck am I supposed to know?' I ask, taking a seat in one of the chairs. 'North-' 

'You wanted to see us.' Leya chimes, forcing a smile on her face. Rio goes silent and looks at her for a few seconds, taking in her beauty. He's been doing that for a while now, and she always melted when he looked at her like that. 

But not anymore. 

Something certainly happened between them and I want to know what it is. 

'I did. But we need to wait for the others.' He sighs, finally looking at his phone again since she's not paying any attention to him because she's smiling at me. 'Are you okay?' 'I'm okay.' 

'Are you still ignoring me, Valentina?' Leya simply straightens her back and looks at me. 'I should be the one ignoring you after-' 'Why aren't you then?' She sneers, not even looking at him. 

Stay out of it... I promised I would stay out of this. So I'll stay out of it... 

But Rio looks annoyed. And I can't tell if it's because she's not even looking at him, or because of what she said. But either way, it's getting to him. 

'Adriano!' Tiago shouts as he enters the dining room. He looks at me for a second, before turning to his cousin. 'What is it?' 'I need you to let them go.' What? 

I know I told him to ask Rio if he was willing to let us go, but I didn't actually think he would go through with it. 

'What?' Cataleya and I ask in unison. 

'It's not safe and we don't need you anymore.' Tiago continues, turning back to his cousin, 'So let them go. Let them be safe... Let them live.' 

He said that he thought that it would be selfish to keep me with him. But I think this is way more self-centered than anything else. He's forcing me to go away, not allowing me to pick for myself. 

But to my surprise, Rio shakes his head. 

The man that wanted us gone from the start, is shaking his head at this opportunity. 'If I send them away now, they'll die for sure.' 

'Why would that matter to you?' I ask, feeling Leya flinch beside me. Rio's eyes turn to me, ready to fucking explode like always, but somehow he contains himself. 'It wouldn't matter to me. But I know that Leonardo will never forgive himself for it and I'm not taking that risk.' 

It all comes back to him. 

To the man I loved. To the man I still love. To the man that doesn't want me anymore, because, according to him, it's the only way to keep me safe. 

'But you said-' 'I know what I said, but everything changed when you decided to mess with Monica Santos.' Rio sneers, turning back to his cousin. 'You're the one who told me to start shit with her in the first place, so you can't blame all of this on me.' 

'I told you to have sex with her, not kill her.' Rio replies, slowly getting angrier by the second. 'Barsetti, where is your brother and where is Kai?' 

'Brandon left earlier, I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. And Kai's with Celine-' Celine... I haven't seen her since last night. 

'Fine. We're moving to Barletta today. It's the safest place I own and we need to stay low for a while. We leave in an hour.' Rio states, making clear that nothing he just said is up for debate. 

But I don't know what to else to say. I have nothing to argue with. We all know that Barletta is their safest base. We all know that that place is guarded like a fortress twenty-four-seven. 

'If that was all, I'll be going to Celine's room.' Leya states, immediately running out of the room to go to Celine. I want to run after her, but I'm too tired. 

I slowly get up and a burst of pain rushes through my stomach. Shit. I wince, making all of them look at me weirdly. 'Santos kicked in the stomach, right?' I turn to Rio and nod, not knowing what else to do. 

'When we get to Barletta, we're going to get that checked. Now go.' His demand makes me want to shout at him, but I'm too tired and I don't want to waste time or energy on him, so I simply walk into the hall. 

The front door opens and Brandon walks in, clear anger as he slams the door behind him. 'Brandon?' 

He looks at me, tears streaming down his face before we both gasp for air. Me because of how broken he looks and him because of the fact that he's finally able to let it out. 

Brandon, the boy who is always cheery and happy, collapses to the ground and starts shouting at the top of his lungs. I run over to him, ignoring the pain again, and wrap my arms around him. 

'Why!?' He cries, shoving his face against my chest. It hurts, my body hurts, but I push the pain away because it's nothing compared to the pain that he's feeling right now. 'I'm sorry...' 'He's fucking dead!' 

Roman... He didn't make it. 

Brandon had a hard time leaving Roman's body there. He told the others that we should at least burn him with all the others, so we did. Right before we left. 

When the pile burned, it looked like Brandon was ready to run into the fire himself, burning with him. 

'I'm so sorry...' I repeat, not knowing what to do. 

Brandon never got the chance to tell Roman how he felt. He never told him that he had feelings because it was never the right time. There was always something else going on 

'He's fucking dead.' He repeats, trying to push me away so he can run. But I hold onto him tighter, letting him press on the bruises on my legs, biting through the pain. 

He needs me. He needs this. He needs to let it out. He needs someone to hold him because he's just a child. 

So he screams again, fighting the urge to hit me because he knows he's hurting me. But I'm willing to be in pain if it meant he could let it out. Because my pain will heal. And his pain will only heal if he lets it all out. 

'Brandon!' Marco rushes into the hall, kneeling down next to us. 'It's okay Brandon, please-' 'Roman is fucking gone!' 

'I know. I know, but he's in a better place.' Heaven... 

I don't believe in god, but I hope that Roman indeed is in a better place. I hope that the person in charge forgave him for his sins and let him enter heaven. If there even is such a thing. 

'It's all going to be okay.' I whisper, gently rubbing his back. Marco looks at me and smiles, thanking me for helping his baby brother without saying a thing, and turns back to Brandon. 'Please Brandon-' 

'Barsetti, get your shit together. We're leaving in an hour. Pack your stuff.' We all turn to the doorway leading to the dining room. Rio and Tiago are standing there, looking at us. 

Tiago obviously feels sorry for Brandon, but Rio does not seem to give a single fuck. 

'Rafael don't-' 'He needs to grow up. People die every day. That's life.' I look at Rio, not knowing how to respond, but I feel my anger rise again. Worse than before. 

'You're right.' Brandon wipes his eyes and gets up from the ground, stepping forward to nod at the Curzio's, before running up the stairs. I hear the door slam and stare at Rio, while Marco rushes after his brother. 

He didn't say anything, but the look in his eyes said enough. He hated Rio for saying that. 

Marco will never go against Rio. He's too faithful for that, but I'm not. 

'You piece of shit.' I sneer, slowly getting up. Tiago wants to walk over to me, so he can help me get up, but I simply stare at him and he stops. 'How can you talk to him like that?!' 

'It's the truth, people die in this life North.' He sneers, stepping closer to me. 'Brandon loved Roman! Roman was your friend?! How can you talk like that does not hurt you?!' 

There's no glimpse of any emotion in Rio's eyes, except one. Anger. He's angry. But Rafael Adriano Curzio is always angry, so that's nothing new. 

And for some reason, that shocks me. 

His childhood friend, a friend that would risk his life for him, that risked his life for him, just died. And he does not seem fazed at all. 

'Roman would never get with Brandon and I have other things to worry about.' He states, trying to keep himself from yelling. 'Other things to worry about? Roman is dead!' 

'And we killed almost the entire Santos branch in one night! As I said, I have other things to worry about.' He sneers, making me stumble back a little. 

For some reason, I thought that we killed the entire Santos group, but I was wrong. This was only a part of it. Meaning we're screwed. 

'Now go and make sure the others are ready for departure, we're leaving in thirty minutes.' He walks to his office, leaving Tiago and me in total silence. 

If all of this wasn't enough yet, it sure is now. Tiago's eyes burn through me and it's exhausting. He opens his mouth to say something, but I simply head up the stairs, almost falling because of my weak legs. 

But I manage, walking up the stairs, straight to Celine's room. 

Kai is sitting in front of the door and looks up at me. It looks like he needs some sleep, but he isn't comfortable enough to sleep yet. 

'Why are you in here?' 'She said she wanted to talk to Leya, but you can head in. Please don't tell her I'm here.' He whispers, groaning as he tries to get comfortable on the hard ground. 

I nod and grab the handle of the door, before looking back at Kai. 'Rio said we're leaving in thirty minutes. Maybe you should grab her stuff?' 

He sighs, before trying to climb off of the ground. 'Where are we going?' 

'Back to Barletta.' He nods and walks towards his room. I honestly thought they would still be sharing a room, but I guess after last night, Celine needed space. 

'Girls?' I slowly open the door and step inside, looking around the dark room. Celine is crawled up in the bed and Leya is simply standing in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do. 

'I heard shouting, is everything okay?' Leya asks, looking at me. 'Brandon is in pain, but I think he'll be fine. Marco is with him right now.' 

'Did Rio really say we needed to move?' I walk closer to Celine but stop when she starts moving. 'What are you doing?' 'I'm getting out of bed.'  

Her arm is in a white cast and it looks very painful. She has bruises covering her arms and legs, making me wonder why Luca did this to her. 

He wanted her, but he hurt her. 

'I'm done sulking.' She chimes, trying to stretch without hurting herself too much. I look at Leya, before turning back to Celine. 'You don't have to act like you're okay, Celine. It's okay to be afraid. Especially after what happened last night.' 

'I don't want to talk about it.' We nod and slowly step closer, not wanting to scare her too much. 'You don't have to talk about it, but it might help.' 

She takes a trembling breath and takes a seat on the edge of the bed, staring at the ground. 'He was going to rape me... It felt like he was. He reminded me of my past and I don't know-' Her tears become too heavy for her to hold and she starts crying. 

I run over to her and slowly wrap my arms around her fragile body. I'm afraid that I'll hurt her more, but don't mind when she hugs me back. Even Leya, who has probably been standing on the other side of the room the entire time, walks closer and gently rubs Celine's back. 

'I'm sorry we couldn't get to you earlier.' Leya whispers, obviously feeling guilt take over. 'Don't blame yourself for this stupid shit, Luca's gone and that's all that matters.' 

She's right. Luca is gone. Cataleya killed him. 

But there's another problem. According to the Curzio's at least. 

We hold each other for a while, not knowing what else to do, what else to say because of what happened last night. 

Luca was pure evil for doing what he did to Celine. He deserved to die, even if he was just a teenager like Leya says. He deserved it. 

'Come on, we should get ready to leave. I want to get the fuck out of here.'  Celine says after a while. I nod and slowly let her go, staying close to her so that she won't fall as she gets up. 

Not that I'll be able to do much since my body is hurting like crazy. And I know that Cataleya won't be able to catch the both of us. So if we fall, we all fall. 

Since Celine is in so much pain, we help her pack. We tell her to go lay on the bed, but she doesn't listen. She simply tries to help as much as she can without bursting into tears. 

'Go pack, I'll be alright.' She sighs after a while, but we ignore her and continue to grab a few things out of her room. 'I'll help her.' 

Leya and I turn to the door and see Kai. His bag is lying in the hall and he smiles at us. 'Go pack your own stuff, I'll help her.' 

We slowly turn to Celine, waiting for her to tell us if she wants to be alone with Kai in one room. It might be too much for her, but she survived with us in the room as well. And she's strong. 

'I'll be okay.' She smiles at us, before looking at Kai. She's so falling for him. 'We'll wait for you downstairs, don't take too long. Rio won't like it.' 

They both nod and continue packing, while Leya and I head back to the hall. 'Go pack and meet me downstairs, okay?' 

She takes a deep breath, before heading to the stairs. She's dreading going up there. But she has no choice. 

I head to my room and step in, not caring if Tiago might be in there. But of course, he is. 

'I already packed your stuff, it's already loaded in the car.' He whispers, making me nod before I head back to the hall. I'm going to help Cataleya since she needs it. 

'Neveah wait.' He pulls me back into the room, but as soon as he hears me groan in pain, he lets go of me. 'What do you want Tiago?' 

'Don't be angry at me.' He whispers, trying to touch me again. But I step back and keep my eyes on him. 'Give me one reason why I shouldn't be?' 

He gave me a million reasons why I should be mad at him and I can think of only one reason why I should forgive him. Because we love each other. 

'Because I'm doing this for you.' And he doesn't see it. He does not see that I can't live without him, just like he can't live without me. 'No. You're doing this because you feel guilty and that's some weird shit because this has nothing to do with you.' 

'This has everything to do with me! It's my fault you got into this mess, it's my fault that Monica died! Not only did she die, apparently she was pregnant!' Right... That's what Luca said last night. 

And apparently, Rio knew. He knew the moment we entered the house. He knew the moment he found out Tiago killed her, but he didn't tell us. He didn't tell Tiago. 

'You didn't know about the child and she was going to kill me, you were only protecting me.' He takes a step forward, making me step back, almost falling down the stairs. 

The world is spinning and my body is begging me to rest, but I can't. I need to make sure that everything is put back together. Or something like that. 

'How can you be with someone that killed his own child?' What? I stare at him, almost running over to him to tell him that I'll never see him as the monster he sees when he looks in the mirror. 

I knew that Monica's death would hunt us, but I had no clue it would be this bad. 

'Don't you fucking dare.' He shakes his head and steps back, sighing deeply. 'It's the truth.' 'I love you Tiago. Nothing can change that. I just hate you for forcing us to stay, just to push us, to push me away again.' 

'Neveah-' 'If you asked me to stay, I would've said yes. I would've stayed. Cataleya didn't have to be pulled into this shit. She didn't deserve to go through all that she did, just for you to decide that you don't want us anymore.' I'm surprised by the calmness rustling through my voice and keep my eyes on him. 

'But he knows I wouldn't leave you alone.' I slowly look up the stairs, watching as Leya drags her bag down the stairs. She almost falls but chuckles when she drops her bags on the ground. 'But it's fine. We talked and I'm willing to forgive him. I already forgave him.' 

'We should head to the car. Rio doesn't like to wait.' I groan, not wanting to talk about it anymore. Leya nods and grabs her bag, stumbling down the stairs, while Tiago stays right where he is. 

Celine, Kai, Brandon, Marco, and Rio are already standing in the hall, waiting for us to get there. 

'Where is Leonardo?' Rio asks, staring at his watch, before looking up at us. His eyes are glued to Leya, but she simply ignores him. 'Upstairs.' I answer, walking straight through the door. 

'We're driving with Brandon.' Marco rushes through the door and grabs Cataleya's bag, before turning towards me. 'Rio said he'll be driving with Cataleya, you'll be driving with Leon and Brandon and I will be driving together, and then Celine and Kai.' 

'I'm going with Neveah.' Leya instantly replies, wrapping her arm around mine. I nod and stare at the others. 'You two go with Leon, just get in the fucking car.' Rio grunts, brushing past us towards one of the cars outside. 

I wait for everyone to go to a car and turn to the only empty one left. 'You go front.' Leya says, rushing to the backseat. She's doing this on purpose, trying to force me next to Tiago. 

But I don't oppose. We should be fine. If we just don't talk the entire drive, we'll be fine. 

As soon as we're inside the car, we wait for Tiago to get in, but he takes his time. Rio isn't the only one who doesn't like to be kept waiting, but he doesn't care. 

He takes his time walking to the car, sighing deeply as he hops in. 'Neveah-' 'Start the car and go.' 

I feel his eyes on me, but don't dare look at him. 'Just start the car Tiago.' 

He sighs again, but starts the car and follows the others out of here. I look back, at Leya, and lean back a little. 

I could've taken the seat next to her instead of the front seat. But it's too late now. 

'So your still angry?' I roll my eyes and look in Tiago's direction, happy that his eyes are on the road. 'Are you going to apologize?' 'I already did.' 

I shake my head and look back out of the window, hearing Leya sigh behind me. 'Whatever you say Tiago.' 

'Neveah, I can't let you get hurt.' 'I'll get hurt no matter where I go, but you want me gone. Stop feeling guilty because it's not your fault.' I repeat for the fourth time today. It's annoying that he won't admit to it. 

'Cara-'He places his hand on my thigh. Fuck no. 'At the next stop, I'm moving to the backseat  and you're going to continue to follow the others.' I feel his eyes on me again and nod, not wanting to look at him at all. 

I stare at Leya and smile as she shrugs. She knows that I won't be able to last the entire drive to Barletta. At least not next to Tiago. 

Not right now. 

'Fine with me.' She whispers, typing something on her phone. 

------

A/N: So everyone seems a little tense because of last night... Will all go well in the end? Or is this the end?

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

I still love to read all your comments so PLEASE keep commenting!!!!! And don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it! 

I'll see you next time, hope you have a GREAT day!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 2.1K 36
She was lost and so was he. Who knew that two broken hearts can connect to one. Arabella's world has been rigged since the day she was born. Her fat...
49.2K 974 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
2.2M 82.6K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
259K 2.4K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. AnaĆ­s Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...