Irrational Anger ( MXM)

By SulainahDiamante

How many years does it take for anger to disappear??? To Ryan and Neil not even nine years made it disappear... More

prologue.
001.
003.
004
005
006.
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016.
017
018
019.
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
Epilogue

002.

5.6K 264 12
By SulainahDiamante

Ryan threw a strong punch on the punching bag like a mad man, his body sweaty as he let out deep breaths and every time a punch contacted with the bag all Ryan could see is that face. The face that ruined his life, the face he will loathe all his life. The worst part was that every time he punches and see that face, he always see his son in that face. Ryan was proud of his son, he loves him to death and it's the only thing that kept him going all these years but why would God create his son and look like that bastard.

Troy had gotten all the bastard's features which annoys Ryan to no end but it's not Troy's fault to resemble such a heartless man like his father, Ryan would never forget that day. Up until now it's still printed in his mind like it happened yesterday. Ryan shook his head dismissing the thoughts of the man who ruined his life without remorse, he didn't want to think about that man ever again, Mr Benicio taught him better than that and he will always follow the old man's advice no matter what. if it wasn't for the Benicio's, Ryan wouldn't know where he would be.

He breathed out softly steadying the punching bag as he put his head against it panting So that he can calm his beating heart down. He doesn't want to dwell on the past. Like Mr Benicio used to say "if you drool over the past, when will you create great memories in future" Ryan smiled remembering the wise man's words, it's a pity he wasn't gonna hear him say those words again.

Ryan picked up a bottle of water taking a big gulp on it as he seat down to rest for a little beat. He had been working out for three hours non stop, it's not like it was new to him, his body was used to it. Ryan has to work out so much because he doesn't want to be the useless Ryan he was years back when the incident happened. He didn't want to feel helpless like he felt that day. Before Ryan was feminine, with no muscles or whatsoever but now Ryan was muscular with six pack. Ryan vowed, he will never let anyone take advantage of him ever again, he will never be vulnerable again in his life. He despises himself for being weak, he blames himself for what happened coz if he wasn't weak maybe that incident wouldn't have happened.

Maybe he would have fought till the end but he was so weak he couldn't protect himself. He was so pathetic, whenever Ryan thinks about it he feels like a loser but no more. He will never ever let something like that happen to him ever again or more so happen to his son.

That's why Ryan works out now and then coz to hell no one absolutely no one will ever treat him like that and he will never be a pathetic crying baby again.

He stood up and walked out of his basement were he staged the things he needs for work out. with a straight face Ryan walked towards his bathroom to take a long needed shower. God knows he needs it so fuckin bad.

Ryan thought Mrs Benicio will tell him to move in the mansion with her but the woman didn't want that, she knew how much Ryan wanted to be independent and she didn't want to take that away from him but Ryan would have moved back in without a blink of an eye but the poor old woman didn't want that, she even scolded him for thinking about it. She helped him and that wasn't a debt Ryan could pay, it was out of love and for Ryan and Troy to be happy, that's all. Ryan was so grateful for the old woman, he didn't know what to give her really. Now Ryan goes to the mansion now and then to visit the old woman, to help out and to make sure everything is alright with her because that's the only thing Ryan could do.

Ryan got out of the bathroom drying himself as he walked in to his closest to pick out an outfit for the day. He went with a black polo shirt and black jeans. Ryan wasn't a type to drool on what he was putting on, he just puts on what looks good in his eyes and as long as he doesn't walk naked it's all what matters. He walked out strutting towards Troy's room. A smile pulled on his lips when he opened up the door finding his son slumped on his bed deep in sleep. Ryan squatted down ruffling his son's hair softly with a smile on his lips as he placed a loving kiss on his forehead.

"Sun shine wake up" he called out softly a smile never leaving his lips admiring his son. How handsome,cute and peaceful he looked. If his father wasn't a rapist he would have been the most handsome man Ryan had ever seen. Troy grumbled in his sleep which made Ryan's smile wider than anything. He can't believe this handsome boy was his. Even though the way he got him wasn't pleasant at all, but he thanks the living God that at least he got Troy out of thd horrible experience.

"You will be late at school sun shine" Ryan said lowly. He calls him sun shine because Troy brought sun in Ryan's life which Ryan thought that he would never get but the mere looking at his son and Ryan forgets about his past. Troy jerked his head up quickly hearing what his mother had said.

One thing was for sure, Troy loved to study, he was a bright kid "What time is it mom" the boy rubbed his eyes softly to remove sleep.

"It's 6:30" Ryan replied kissing his cheek "how are you this fine morning baby" Ryan ruffled his hair softly.

"I'm fine Mom" Troy replied hugging his mother who giggled happily feeling warm inside at the affection his son was showing him. Ryan's heart was swelling in happiness, his son wasn't like that bastard of a father "I had a dream about father" Ryan tensed up immediately when he heard what Troy had said. Ryan controlled himself forcing a smile not to show his son that the topic scares him to death.

"What was it about!" Ryan cleared his throat asking bitting his lips in nervousness.

"I was playing soccer with him mum" Troy replied, sadness lacing in his voice couldn't go un noticed. "I wish he was here to play with me mum. I -" the boy teared up making Ryan's heart to break. Ryan wanted to cry too but he wasn't gonna show weakness.

"It's ok honey, remember you play with Florian and xavier" Ryan smiled sweetly.

"But it's not the same" the boy responded whining a little bit "I wish I had a chance to see him" the boy sighed deeply making Ryan's heart to ache more."Mum I want to visit him today before going to school" Ryan nodded ruffling his dark hair softly with a smile on his lips. He didn't have much to say about that.

"Now hurry up so that we can't be late ok" Ryan said standing up walking towards the kitchen to start making breakfast but his heart was pounding hard. He wonders what Troy would do if he finds out that the father he had told him wasn't his real father. Troy will surly hate him but he can't tell Troy aboout his real father, that bastard doesn't deserve to be called a father at all.

Plus You can't go telling your son how he was created when the day he was created in Ryan's womb was his worst day ever. Ryan can't do that therefore when Troy persisted to know his father, he just made up a story. It pains Ryan so much to lie to his son yet Troy can't know the real truth he was just nine years old, you can't say staff like that and even though Ryan hates the bastard to the core,he didn't want Troy to hate him. He didn't want to spread hate in his heart, he wants Troy to be with a smile forever.

So Troy doesn't need to know that.

At least Ryan told Troy that he was the one who gave birth to him which was a surprise to Troy of course but he accepted him as his mother and that's why he calls him mum instead of dad which Ryan loves by the way. After all he was the mother. Ryan shrugged off all the thoughts as he placed break fast on the table sitting down waiting for Troy to come out.

"Wow pancakes" Troy said when he entered the dinning room "that's why I love you mum" he sat down in a hurry as he dished several pancakes on his plate. Ryan looked at him adoringly, thinking how he got this lucky to get a precious son like Troy.

"Troy slowly or you will choke" Ryan scolded with a small laugh. He was so contented with his little family, right now he couldn't change anything. "you have training today sun shine" Ryan announced sipping on his coffee making Troy to groan in protest. "What?" Ryan asked in confusion.

"I don't wanna train mum" Troy whined

"Troy we have talked about this several times, you have to know how to protect yourself from bad people" Ryan put down his fork looking at his son with a hard expression " and most importantly you have to train the beast inside you sun shine" he said with a straight face

"Mum all Florian does is to anger me and one day I will rip him apart" Troy whined again.

"Because he wants you to know how to control your beast Troy. I don't want to fight you on this" Troy rolled his eyes. Ryan knew that his son was a werewolf when Troy turned six, he instantly knew that his bastard Devil of a father was one too, he accepted his son with open arms. Ryan will accept his son no matter what.

Florian too was a were wolf, he smelled Troy the day he started working at the Benicio mansion years ago which helped Ryan because he didn't know what to do about the situation and he didn't want to tell people about it, they would call his son a freak and other names and Ryan wouldn't have taken it. Mrs Benicio had just hired Florian at the mansion who was cursed out of the pack to the reasons Ryan too doesn't know, all Florian says is that he was cursed out because he was the weakest in the pack due to being an omega.

Florian had been a great help to Ryan, Florian knows so much about werewolves and he was the one who suggested to train Troy because if not, Troy wouldn't be able to control his beast but the boy always complains.

"I know how to control my wolf" Troy argued

"I'm not having this conversation with you again, your going to that training like it or not and that's final" Ryan raised his voice at his son, the thing he doesn't do, Ryan didn't understand why Troy didn't want to train, this helps him, but the boy is stubborn. He wants his son powerful not powerless, why doesn't he understand that. Troy's eyes widened, all his nine years of living with his mother, Ryan had never raised his voice at him. This was the first time.

"Mum-" Troy trialled off not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry sun shine, you going to that training means so much to me. I want you to be a strong boy, I want you to be able to protect yourself if danger comes your way baby. There are really bad people out there my precious boy and I don't want anything to happen to you. It will break my heart if any thing happens so please Troy do this for me, go to that training please" Ryan begged with so much sadness in his voice which made Troy' heart to sank in sadness.

Troy didn't want to make his mother sad that's the last thing he wants "I will go mum" he stood up giving him a hug. He saw that his mother wanted to cry but he controlled it yet to Troy it always ok to cry and let it out. If his mum wants him to train then he will do it so that he will not see that sad face ever again. Troy have seen how this training means so much to his mother so he will go for the sake of his mother even though deep inside he knows he doesn't need it.

"Thank you baby" Ryan smiled hugging him tightly. "I love you so much" he whispered with a beaming smile on his lips which made Troy to smile widely.

"I love you too mum" Troy kissed him on the nose smiling at him.

"Let's go I don't want you to be late"

****

Second chapter done.

Tell me what you think pals.

Vote.

Till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515 29 25
"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted at Beth who kept crying. "Mom? What does she mean?" I asked with tear filled eyes. "She woke up two days ago...
37.8K 2.1K 49
Enigma:someone who is mysterious and impossible to understand It starts with hate and leads to something more....after all the line inbetween is thin...
120K 606 7
[ REWRITING ] - BOOK 1 - BOUND SERIES "When the demands became violent, they became lethal and when they became lethal, they realized just how far th...
690K 26.4K 46
For eight years, Jade Fawn hasn't had the best luck. Ever since her parents were murdered, she has been tormented every single day by her pack yet sh...