SYSTEM:TWISTED LOVE INTEREST...

By pushisinung

"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other... More

PROLOGUE
ARC BEGINNING:CH-1
ARC BEGINNING:CH-2
ARC BEGINNING:CH-3
ARC BEGINNING:CH-4
ARC BEGINNING:CH-5
ARC BEGINNING:CH-6
ARC BEGINNING:CH-7
ARC BEGINNING:CH-8
ARC BEGINNING:CH-9
ARC BEGINNING:CH-10
ARC ONE:CH-1.1
CHARACTER DESIGNS.
ARC ONE:CH-1.2
ARC ONE:CH-1.3
ARC ONE:CH-1.4
ARC ONE:CH-1.5
ARC ONE:CH-1.6
ARC ONE:CH-1.7
ARC ONE:CH-1.8
ARC ONE:CH-1.9
ARC ONE:CH-1.10
ARC TWO:CH-2.1
ARC TWO:CH-2.2
ARC TWO:CH-2.3
ARC TWO:CH-2.4
ARC TWO:CH-2.5
ARC TWO:CH-2.6
ARC TWO:CH-2.7
ARC TWO:CH-2.8
ARC TWO:CH-2.9
ARC TWO:CH-2.10
ARC THREE:CH-3.1
ARC THREE:CH-3.2
ARC THREE:CH-3.3
ARC THREE:CH-3.4
ARC THREE:CH-3.5
ARC THREE:CH-3.6
ARC THREE:CH-3.7
ARC THREE:CH-3.8
ARC THREE:CH-3.9
ARC THREE:CH-3.10
ARC FOUR:CH-4.1
ARC FOUR:CH-4.2
ARC FOUR:CH-4.3
ARC FOUR:CH-4.4
ARC FOUR:CH-4.5
ARC FOUR:CH-4.6
ARC FOUR:CH-4.7
ARC FOUR:CH-4.8
ARC FOUR:CH-4.9
ARC FOUR:CH-4.10
ARC FIVE:CH-5.1
ARC FIVE:CH-5.2
ARC FIVE:CH-5.3
ARC FIVE:CH-5.4
ARC FIVE:CH-5.5
ARC FIVE:CH-5.6
ARC FIVE:CH-5.7
ARC FIVE:CH-5.8
ARC FIVE:CH-5.9
ARC FIVE:CH-5.10
ARC SIX:CH-6.1
ARC SIX:CH-6.2
ARC SIX:CH-6.3
ARC SIX:CH-6.4
ARC SIX:CH-6.5
ARC SIX:CH-6.7
ARC SIX:CH-6.8
ARC SIX:CH-6.9
ARC SIX:CH-6.10
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.1
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.2
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.3
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.4
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.5
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.6
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.7
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.8
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.9
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.10
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.1
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.2
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.3
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.4
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.5
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.6
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.7
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.8
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.9
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.10
FINAL ARC:CH-1
FINAL ARC:CH-2
FINAL ARC:CH-3
FINAL ARC:CH-4
FINAL ARC:CH-5
FINAL ARC:CH-6
FINAL ARC:CH-7
FINAL ARC:CH-8
FINAL ARC:CH-9.
FINAL ARC CH:CH-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-1
EXTRA CHAPTER-2
EXTRA CHAPTER-3
EXTRA CHAPTER-4
EXTRA CHAPTER-5
EXTRA CHAPTER-6
EXTRA CHAPTER-7
EXTRA CHAPTER-8
EXTRA CHAPTER-9
EXTRA CHAPTER-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-11
EXTRA CHAPTER-12
MINI COMIC.
CHARACTER ART.

ARC SIX:CH-6.6

2.6K 148 14
By pushisinung

A man woke up in a gigantic bed. He sat up from his bed frowning heavily. Running his hand through his hair he squinted his eyes towards his left. There were two men sleeping next to him. Their builds were somehow tall but their physique was on the softer side. Specially their shoulders and their exposed collar bones. They were almost like a woman's.
"Fuck." He cursed as he left the bed. Walking towards the window he stood there gazing out, lost in space. Yet his eyes were swirling with emotions. He have been keeping his inner desires at bay, locking them up deep inside his heart but now he couldn't deny it anymore. His heart was wavering every night. Three years...it has been three years since he left to forget his love. Ever since then he have been hooking up with different people of both the genders, sleeping with them to get rid of that person's face off his memory. At first he thought he was doing well but as months went by he realised that it was the opposite.
Even the two men on his bed right now reminded him of that person. Every night he would be reminded of that person's beautiful smile as his beautiful eyes looked at him.
He was so beautiful and dazzling to him that he ended up being afraid of him, running away unable to face him.
He ran away like a coward.

"You woke up. Mister Smith."

He heard a male's voice speak to him. As the foot steps of the man drew closer Jack could feel the other person slowing touching his bare back. Jack turned around in all his nakedness. Then he yanked the man down on his knees so that his face was facing Jack's sleeping cock. He pulled the man towards his own rod, prompting him to touch it.
"Lick it." He said in an authorative voice.

The man smirked as he began to give him head.

Jack began to moan. He have been drowning himself in this type of meaningless sex just for pleasure, tying to kill the emotions stirring inside his heart. But the more he couldn't keep his feelings in control these days the more he indulged in this type of stringless activities. He released his load inside the man's throat, making him swallow it down. 

"Did it feel good?" The man asked as he rubbed his lips, getting up.

Jack didn't say anything. He yanked him towards the bed. Because of the rustling sound the other man also woke up.

"Mr Smith. You sure are energetic in the morning aren't you?" The other man spoke to him.

Jack didn't say anything as he began to penetrate the other guy. As he began to have a threesome his mind was still thinking of that person.

"I wonder how he is. Is he still crying over me, waiting for my return? Or did he find someone else?"

Upon thinking of the last thought his mood became sour. As a result his rough movements caused the man lying down groan.

"Hng...what is it Mister Smith? You are even rougher than last night."

Jack ignored him. His eyebrows frowned. He looked very pissed off for some reason. He took his phone and made a call while fucking the other guy.

"Its me. I want you to investigate something."

Once he was done with the call he tossed the phone away on the table and began to rock harder into the loose hole.

Hah! William....what should I do? I am unable to forget you at the moment.....

"I haven't introduced Nulis to you yet."

Guang Wang Lei thought about the thing called system. Although he could always feel it he have never seen how it looks like. However right now he couldn't feel the system's presence in his babe.

"Nulis got himself a physical body just recently. Right now he is having fun. When he comes back I will introduce you to each other." Ivar spoke.

"Okay."

"..."  Ivar was silent. He sighed as he continue with his cooking. He ignored the two hands encircled around his waist, hugging him from the behind and the chin of his lover resting on his shoulder. Very clingy. Wang Lei was currently being very clingy.

"How come your cooking is so amazing? Did you learn all these?" Ivar heard him ask. Wang Lei was so in love with the food that he made so it was inevitable that Ivar made him as many new dishes as he could. He made every dish he knew to perfection. He have also noticed how Wang Lei was a heavy eater. He ate a lot.
"I guess I was born natural." He smirked lightly replying. "My hands are naturally gifted."

Guang Wang Lei felt his heart squeeze with a loud pang. He bit down on his Kitty's cheeks lightly squealing intensely. "So cute!"

Ivar let out a laugh. He didn't mind the lips biting him on his left cheek. It was more like sucking than biting.
"Help me carry them to the table."

The couple set their table ready. They sat down and began eating.

"Babe...its soo good!" Guang Wang Lei exclaimed.

Ivar chuckled. He have been smiling a lot these days. "Should we go somewhere?" This city was boring. Ever since he got inside William's body he have stopped going to work. Or rather he quit. It wasn't like they were going to stay here for a long time. Because he have transmigrated into the body of the son of fate of this world there was not even a single mission on the board itself. In short he was as free as a bird. Thanks to William's bank account Ivar was loaded with money he could spend lavishly. On the contrary his Wang Lei's identity was high in this world and his wallet was also filled with diamonds. So financially they were both very rich.
"Let's look up together after we have our meal."

"Hm..chew chew. Okay babe. Let's go have our honeymoon as early as possible."

Ivar coughed. He reacted strongly to the word "Honeymoon." That's right they were lovers so....saying the trip as a honeymoon didn't sound wrong.
A...anyway... "I will inform Nulis."

"Nulis. Come back tomorrow. I have something to discuss with you." Nulis heard his partner reach out to him. Their minds were linked via the system so even from a very long distance they could communicate without any problem.
"Okay Ivar. I will visit you tomorrow morning."

The boy's face flashed with an evil glint. He walked up to the push doll he have been following ever since he came here. He could tell that this person was talking to someone else.
"Brother Nul! Who are you talking to?"

Nulis jolted when he heard this kid ask something strange. He gave him an eye roll saying. "Who else? I am talking to myself. Never mind okay?" He evaded the topic perfectly.

The boy flashed him a bright smile as he exclaimed. "Okay brother Nul."

Nulis sighed. This boy...he had crazy stalker tendencies. These few days everywhere Nulis went he was always following him. It was such a shock to the system that somebody could keep him in check despite the cheats he have been using to conceal himself. His intuition was screaming at him, telling him that this boy was not your average ordinary boy. Staring at the boy's idiotic smile attached on his face the system sighed.
"Well...as long as he is harmless."

"Brother Nul!" The boy called out to him. They were walking side by side in a public aquarium park.

Nulis sighed. Whenever this kid followed him people would stare at him as if they were looking at a mad man as the boy appeared to be talking to himself in their eyes. For this reason Nulis had to conceal the boy's presence. Whenever stares fell on this kid it felt as if Nulis was also being stared at. So he resorted to concealing the kid from their eyes.
"What is it?" he replied in an annoyed monotone voice.

"I have something very special for you."

Nulis heard the kid say so. "What is it?" He asked sounding uninterested.

*Jingle*

*Ching. Ching.*

Nulis stared at the thing dangling before his eyes. His blue eyes lit up brightly, as if they were widening with shock.

Pang! Pang!

Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang! Pang!

His fingers twitched. His eyes were glued to the petal shaped pendant hanging right before his eyes. He could feel the strong reaction stirring up his soul. His soul was trembling heavily, with a momentum that made Nulis feel frenzy with a familiar sensation. His soul vaguely knew this pendant. It was ringing out a loud alarm, screaming at him to take it! Snatch it! As if it belonged to him. Stretching his hand he was about to touch it but the pendant was yanked away from his sight. He moved with its motion. Then he saw the boy make a suspicious, devilish smile. His lips were arching up with menace. His eyes were staring at the system viciously. The look of innocence was no longer sitting on the childlike face, it was instead replaced by a provocative evil expression.
His eyes steered towards the pendant in his hand. Smiling creepily he then said. "Not so easily."

It was at that moment that Nulis realised. He knew that this kid was not normal. He was a suspicious existence in this low ranking world. But now he realised that this kid or rather this person before him was a dangerous presence in this world which was probably meant for the system..... This person was most probably here to hunt him down.
His doll eyes narrowed at him. That pendant.....

"Brother Nul." The boy spoke in a teasing voice. "Now now....don't be so mad at me. Spend some time together with me will you?" His every word sounded as if he was teasing the push doll before him. His playful eyes were shivering with excitement.

Nulis stared at him then he stared at the pendant. "That.. who does it belong to? Its not yours right?"

"This?" "Oh well. It belongs to a person I know." Somone he knew. Replied the boy in a husky voice.

Nulis could feel his soul getting agitated with every passing second. His soul was dying to have a touch at that pendant.

The boy was enjoying seeing him so desperate. After all the thing in his hand indeed belonged to the push doll before him. "Sadly you don't know him." For now.
"Don't rush things." He heard a female's voice ring in his mind.

"I know." He replied. "Right now I just want to have some time with him."

The female voice sighed. "They are on their way. I hope you will return as soon as they are there."

He paused for a while before replying her. "Sister. I will do as you say."

Nulis frowned. This is bad. He needed to inform partner about this. The probability of those guys coming to hunt them down.....the chances of them being in this world was high. He tried to connect to Ivar.

Snap.

The connection was killed off in an instant.

"Don't even think about informing that rebel about us." He heard the boy speak.

"You are currently in my domain so....don't even think that you could sneak a message to them."

The system froze. He could now sense the molecules radiating from that boy's body. Thick wisps of blue mana was rising from his body, the intensity of his aura making Nulis's soul shudder with a strange familiarity. His eyes widened.
Do I know him too? He thought.

The boy locked his gaze on the push doll. He smirked.

"You do know me. But your current self doesn't. Not that it matters."

Darkness engulfed the two people who were glaring at each other.

Ding Dong!

The sound of the doll bell rang.

It must be Nulis. Ivar thought. He went to open the door wondering why he didn't tell him that he was already here.
However when he opened the door he got his answer.
For there was standing a man in front of him.

The man had a masculine build. He was tall and ugly. So ugly!

"You...." Ivar narrowed his eyes at him. His fingers were twitching with an intense desire to snap the face of this person's face to pieces. This man was the cause of William's body being in shambles.

Jack Smith!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
327K 12.9K 64
[The Host has finished bzz 1000 bzz worlds... C-Con-...] Host:"...this is bullshit." After being sucked into a wormhole and forced to possess bodies...
33.4K 1.2K 65
JiYuan woke up to find that he has turned into a big beauty. System : Our goal is to.... JiYuan (without any expression) : ...become a man. This is a...
216K 7.5K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...