Marked Claws (Mystic Bonds #2...

By SkylerChase29

❝ Let's rule a Kingdom, shall we? ❞ •○• When human slave turned Fae Handmaiden, Cara Arnel found herself in t... More

Prologue
1. Cara
2. Cara
3. Lucien/Damien
4. Arion
5. Cara
6. Cara
7. Cara
8. Xander
9. Cara/Xander
10. Xander/Cara
11. Xander/Cara
12. Damien
13. Arion/Lucien
14. Lucien
15. Xander/Cara
16. Cara/Xander
17. Cara
18. Cara
19. Cara
20. Cara
21. Cara/Xander
Part II: Confrontations
22. Cara/Lucien
23. Cara/Lucien
24. Xander/Cara
25. Arion/Lucien
26. Cara
27. Cara
28. Britt
29. Cara
30. Cara
31. Lucien
32. Cara/Arion
33. Cara
34. Cara
Epilogue
Book 3 Announcment

Part I: The Knowledge

1.9K 163 22
By SkylerChase29

"There's a thin veil between the world of the living and the dead. And if there's enough incentives and a tether unwilling to break, pulling you back from the brink of the end.....
Then there's a second chance at life."

"There's friendship.
And then there's loyalty."

"There's pain.
And there's heartache."

"There's anger.
And the misery of royalty."

"But now I was no longer shrouded in the darkness of the mysterious but a darkness I was willing to submerge into."

"If only to bring truths to the light."

"Because after everything, there's knowledge. And I was closer to a lot of it."

"I would avenge Sera.
And I would avenge myself."

"I would become stronger. I was stronger, I just hadn't know how much."

"This chance at life wasn't going to be wasted."

"And all they could do was watch."

~Cara Arnel

•○•

AN~

So yes, early update cuz basically this isn't a chapter but yeah well you know the drill haha.

I'm still on vacay but like I said, I won't forget to update hehe. I'll respond to all my notifications when I see them so don't worry!

Anyways, I'm really happy to see Marked Claws has already crossed 100 views lol wow. Thank you and don't forget to vote and comment to show me what your think!

Thanks for the fan cover FierceInBattle!

Also, I'm enjoying a lot and saw a tornado for the first time in my life! Not a proper one but one nonetheless ofc.

Stay safe and till next time!

~Skyler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 7.3K 45
#1 in Reverse Harem and #2 in Harem on 08/28/2021 #4 in Harem on 9/30/21 #17 in Romance out of 1.91 million stories on 1/16/22 #4 Paranormal 12/11/22...
72 0 25
For thousands of years The Order has been protecting creation from Evil, the paranormal, and sometimes themselves without the world knowing. Each mem...
1.5K 231 17
#ONC2023 Shortlister Round 2 Winner Round 2 Ambassadors' Pick Princess Leia had a plan to end the war between humans and faeries. Sneak into the Lan...
12K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...