Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?

Cuddling

1.9K 39 8
By EGH15-01

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty face day to day,
To the last syllable of record time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools.
The way to dusty death.
Out, out, Brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow,
A poor player that struts-

"Haven't you read that book fifty times already? I'm surprised you don't have it memorized."

"Shh!" Josh snapped at his roommate as Andrew came through the door. He placed his old and battered copy of 'Macbeth' down on the bed beside him.

'Sorry' Andrew mouthed as he maneuvered his way around the room to grab things as quietly as he could.

Josh let out a deep breath as he turned his head slightly to look at the person who was currently on top of him asleep. Maya had her face buried into the side of his neck, her whole upper body on top of his. Her hands fisted his shirt as one of her legs rested in between his and the other one laid to the side.

She was dead weight against him, but Josh found to be the most comfortable position he had ever been in. She didn't feel like a weight that he was carrying on his chest. Instead she felt like the missing puzzle piece that he had been searching his entire life to find.

Josh grabbed the end of the blanket and pulled it up closer around them as he felt shivers from the fan that was softly blowing on them from the corner of his room.

"Has she been here all day?" Andrew asked quietly. Josh nodded his head lightly.

"I just got her to fall asleep an hour ago." His soft whisper fell deaf on Maya's ears as she didn't stir an inch. Josh could feel her breath on the nape of his neck.

"It's four o'clock." Andrew whispered as he turned to the alarm clock beside his bed.

"She's not been sleeping very well." Josh stated simply. His fingers ran up her back and down towards her waist from under the covers. He had forced her out of the itchy sweater she had been wearing earlier and into one of his t-shirts. Much more comfortable and helpful to fall asleep in.

Maya had been known to have severe insomnia at night. She had it all through high school, and Josh wasn't surprised to see it get worse through college. Much more responsibility and stress as the load of homework got bigger.

But when Riley had come to him saying that she had heard Maya crying out in her sleep, it was the first sign that something more had been happening behind the scenes that Maya wasn't telling him.

"You're so whipped." Andrew laughed quietly. Josh raised his eyes to glare at his roommate from through his eyelashes.

"And you're so dead if you wake her up." He threatened lowly. Andrew rolled his eyes and threw his hands up in defense as he continued to fill up an overnight bag with clothes.

"I'll find somewhere else to stay tonight. Since it's the weekend and all." Andrew winked. Josh ignored him as he continued to lightly run his fingers up and down Maya's back, not worried that it would wake her up.

It was only a few months into the school year, Josh and Maya hadn't been dating long. But the time that they had been, they had been making the most of it. They already knew so much about each other before they started going out, that everything else was just clock work. It came so natural.

It wasn't a surprise to anyone of how quickly they were becoming serious. Spending weekends in each other's dorm rooms had basically become a ritual at this point. One where it seemed that Riley and Andrew were taking turns finding other places to stay every other weekend it felt like. This weekend it was Andrew's turn.

Maya stirred slightly as Andrew knocked over the pencil sharpener in the corner. Josh's hands froze and he glared over the top of her head to where his roommate was standing. Andrew rolled his eyes and gently picked the pencil sharpener up and placed it back down.

Josh wasn't entirely sure what had been going on the last week or so with Maya's sleep schedule. She had been slightly dozing off in her classes, keeping Riley awake at night with either homework, art or watching a movie on her phone. Each time she would say the same thing, she wasn't tired.

So when Riley had heard her last night cry out in her sleep and wake herself up gasping and kind of freaking out, Josh knew it was time to get to the bottom of it. He has invited her to stay with him this weekend. But when she walked in and he saw how tired she was, he couldn't bring himself to bring it up. Instead, he made sure she was going to get some sleep. And he was going to stay up in case she had another nightmare. And when she woke up, she was going to tell him what was going on.

Andrew finally left the room and Josh forgot about his book as he seemed to be lost in thought. His head was propped up on a pillow as he found himself staring at the corner of the wall in his room.

Maya whined in her sleep. She shifted slightly and brushed her nose against his neck further. She whined and jolted and Josh pulled her further into him.

"It's okay." He whispered in her ear, kissing the side of her head. He wasn't entirely sure if she could hear him. "It's okay, Maya. I'm here."

"Josh." She mumbled slightly before relaxing again. Josh smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Sorry it's short.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 786 11
Nine years later, Maya and Josh have gone their separate ways without ever starting a real relationship. The pair cross paths again at the Matthews'...
789K 15.3K 94
It's been two years since their someday deal and neither Josh or Maya have talked to each other much since. Now Maya is just starting her freshman ye...
150K 4.5K 64
Cover by @queen_Dez08 She is famous, He is the body guard that was hired to protect her. She was somebody who wanted out of all the fame and the glor...
143K 3.7K 55
Maya Hunter: Maya's life was perfect. She had a family that loved her, a boyfriend who adored her (at least when he wasn't adoring other girls), and...