SYSTEM:TWISTED LOVE INTEREST...

By pushisinung

"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other... More

PROLOGUE
ARC BEGINNING:CH-1
ARC BEGINNING:CH-2
ARC BEGINNING:CH-3
ARC BEGINNING:CH-4
ARC BEGINNING:CH-5
ARC BEGINNING:CH-6
ARC BEGINNING:CH-7
ARC BEGINNING:CH-8
ARC BEGINNING:CH-9
ARC BEGINNING:CH-10
ARC ONE:CH-1.1
CHARACTER DESIGNS.
ARC ONE:CH-1.2
ARC ONE:CH-1.3
ARC ONE:CH-1.4
ARC ONE:CH-1.5
ARC ONE:CH-1.6
ARC ONE:CH-1.7
ARC ONE:CH-1.8
ARC ONE:CH-1.9
ARC ONE:CH-1.10
ARC TWO:CH-2.1
ARC TWO:CH-2.2
ARC TWO:CH-2.3
ARC TWO:CH-2.4
ARC TWO:CH-2.5
ARC TWO:CH-2.6
ARC TWO:CH-2.7
ARC TWO:CH-2.8
ARC TWO:CH-2.9
ARC TWO:CH-2.10
ARC THREE:CH-3.1
ARC THREE:CH-3.2
ARC THREE:CH-3.3
ARC THREE:CH-3.4
ARC THREE:CH-3.5
ARC THREE:CH-3.6
ARC THREE:CH-3.7
ARC THREE:CH-3.8
ARC THREE:CH-3.9
ARC THREE:CH-3.10
ARC FOUR:CH-4.1
ARC FOUR:CH-4.2
ARC FOUR:CH-4.3
ARC FOUR:CH-4.4
ARC FOUR:CH-4.5
ARC FOUR:CH-4.6
ARC FOUR:CH-4.7
ARC FOUR:CH-4.8
ARC FOUR:CH-4.9
ARC FOUR:CH-4.10
ARC FIVE:CH-5.1
ARC FIVE:CH-5.2
ARC FIVE:CH-5.3
ARC FIVE:CH-5.4
ARC FIVE:CH-5.5
ARC FIVE:CH-5.6
ARC FIVE:CH-5.7
ARC FIVE:CH-5.9
ARC FIVE:CH-5.10
ARC SIX:CH-6.1
ARC SIX:CH-6.2
ARC SIX:CH-6.3
ARC SIX:CH-6.4
ARC SIX:CH-6.5
ARC SIX:CH-6.6
ARC SIX:CH-6.7
ARC SIX:CH-6.8
ARC SIX:CH-6.9
ARC SIX:CH-6.10
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.1
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.2
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.3
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.4
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.5
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.6
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.7
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.8
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.9
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.10
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.1
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.2
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.3
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.4
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.5
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.6
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.7
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.8
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.9
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.10
FINAL ARC:CH-1
FINAL ARC:CH-2
FINAL ARC:CH-3
FINAL ARC:CH-4
FINAL ARC:CH-5
FINAL ARC:CH-6
FINAL ARC:CH-7
FINAL ARC:CH-8
FINAL ARC:CH-9.
FINAL ARC CH:CH-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-1
EXTRA CHAPTER-2
EXTRA CHAPTER-3
EXTRA CHAPTER-4
EXTRA CHAPTER-5
EXTRA CHAPTER-6
EXTRA CHAPTER-7
EXTRA CHAPTER-8
EXTRA CHAPTER-9
EXTRA CHAPTER-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-11
EXTRA CHAPTER-12
MINI COMIC.
CHARACTER ART.

ARC FIVE:CH-5.8

2.8K 158 33
By pushisinung

"Yue Ling!"

Someone called out to him. Yue Ling turned around to see who it was. "Lord Chen?"

Lord Chen walked up to him. He pulled him towards himself and kissed him on the lips.
"Hng..." He heard the person moan when he slid his tongue inside. When they parted he started to open Yue Ling's front garments.

"Lord che...che....n...." He muttered blushing hard.

"Yue Ling. You are so lovely. You love me right?" Lord Chen spoke in a deep voice.

"Wha.....t.tt..." Instead of getting the reply he wanted he heard him stutter. Lord Chen felt anger rise in his mind. He pulled Yue Ling over to an empty room and began to pull off his clothes forcefully. As he did he began to shower him with kisses. He heard Yue Ling moan under his kisses.
That's right. Yue Ling loved his touches. That dream....there was no way that dream was true. The nightmare where he saw Yue Ling leave him for the other princes every time he closed his eyes since a few days ago. That had to be just a dream!
He inserted his two fingers into the tiny hole.
When he heard the other person moan he smiled, his eyes shallow with an obsessive look. "Yue Ling...you like my fingers don't you? Look how you are clenching around me as I thrust it inside out each and everytime. Let me give you the thing that you love most now!" He pushed his dick inside the hole. The sweet twitching hole was already loose as if it was lubed and fucked before.

Suddenly Lord Chen began to roughly thrust inside the wet hole. His mind went back to the re occuring nightmares he had where he dreamt of Yue Ling being banged by Xiao Ming and the others while he was left out.....rejected by Yue Ling for no reason. Even when he ran after him Yue Ling walked away with the others without turning back to face him. He felt blood race to his head.
"Yue Ling...you will never leave me behind will you? I mean look at how much you like my cock!" As he said this he began rocking harder.....

"Ah...so good...feels good....hng...." Instead of getting the words he wanted as a reply what he got was moaning.

Lord Chen was beginning to get more crazed upon not getting the assuring answer he wanted. He began to pound in and out of Yue Ling's tiny hole asking him the same question over and over.
"Yue Ling...say that you love me! Say that you will never leave me! Say it! Say what I wanna hear!"

Sadly Yue Ling was currently like a bitch in heat who have lost his mind to pleasure. And how couldn't he be when he was almost being ravaged like this by so many people who loved him so deeply. Earlier before coming here he did it with uncle Zhan five times and now...with Lord Chen. Just thinking about this was enough to make him go horny.
He was drowning in the pleasure when he heard another voice.

"What are you doing here?" It was Xiao Ming. His eyes were wide when he saw that Lord Chen was pushing Yue Ling aganist the wall as he fucked his hole which was drenched in cum. He was searching for Yue Ling when he noticed an open door. He went inside and was met with this situation.

Lord Chen hugged Yue Ling close to himself. "Go away. This time it's going to be only me and Yue Ling. No third party, especially you is allowed to join." As he said this he had a creepy smile on his face as he shoved in and out of the tiny hole as Yue Ling moaned.

Gulp! Xiao Ming was aroused as well. He began to walk over ignoring prince Chen's words. But when he was closer he was immediately pushed away by two pair of big hands. He stumbled back, his eyes getting angry. "What are you at, Chen?"

With Creepy eyes he replied. "You are not joining today! Only I am going to stick it inside Yue Ling!"

Xiao Ming was so baffled that he let out a loud laugh. He then began walking over again. No way! Yue Ling was also his! This time when Chen tried to push him away he used his hand to block them while doing so he took the opportunity to kiss Yue Ling on the lips. The other moaned as he melted under his kiss.

The nerves on Lord Chen's forehead began to bulge out. He clicked his tongue as he started to thrust in and out of the tight hole as roughly as he could to assert his possession on Yue Ling.
Yue Ling was his!

A maid passing by heard a moan. Then another. Then another. She was startled by it because it was coming from an abandoned room. She immediately ran over to the main hall and informed the owner of the palace.

Ivar smirked.

The owner of this courtyard immediately got up from his seat as he began to rush outside. He thundered angrily. "How dare anyone enter in that room and do that kind of horrendous thing. My late wife's chamber is not open to anyone!"
When the guests heard him some of them stood up as well following him. 

"Kyyaaaaaa!!"

"Oh my god!"

"What the hell!"

The maids began shrieking one by one. Afterall the scene was too obscene for them to watch.

Two men or precisely Prince Xiao and Prince Chen was making out with a ger. Even from some distance they could see it...the place where the two thick, hard jade of the princes were sliding inside a small hole. Moreover the Ger was the one called Yue Ling, the ger gifted with the supreme deep red mark.

"Get the hell off that bed!" The owner yelled angrily at them.

Uncle Zhan who saw this scene immediately ran over. He covered Yue Ling with a robe and tried to pick him up. But because Yue Ling still had two dicks inside him he let out a loud, erotic moan.

Everyone who heard it froze.

"Tsk. This is why he is an upgraded version of Fiona." Ivar clicked his tongue inside.

From this distance he could see that the princes had no shame as they defended Yue Ling while the owner of the house kept cursing at them. Even the emperors were shaking their heads.
The target of this stage was achieved once more. Now that the rulers of the kingdoms knew about Yue Ling's hook up habits they were not going to be blindly biased towards him. Moreover look at Priest Du's face. His eyes were completely disgusted by Yue Ling's current appearance.

"Babe. You have a great potential when it comes to everything." Guang Wang Lei whispered to him in the war.

Ivar replied him with an of Crouse.

Uncle Zhan was talking it over with the owner so he told Yue Ling to leave ahead.

"Yue Ling..." Lord Chen called after his withdrawing back. But even when he called for him Yue Ling did not look back to face him, walking away without looking back.
The look in his eyes changed.

Because of this they missed the look in Yue Ling's eyes. When he looked upfront he saw Sheng Yan with his lover. They were in their own world, not even looking at him he felt ignored for some reason. He was always the centre of attention but they were ignoring him as if he was a thin layer of air. When he was about to walk pass them he blushed as he tripped on his leg. He felt his body falling down. His cheeks were tinted red with anticipation.

But....

His face fell hitting the ground with a loud bang. This caught everyone's attention. They looked back and saw that Yue Ling was on the floor. The clothe draped on his body was wide open, displaying a part of his secret place. As he struggled to get up everyone saw his butt-cheeks part and everyone gasped.

The area around that place....near that tiny  hole was gaping, his insides covered in cum. The area around was so swollen as if it had been.....

Priest Du was even more disgusted by this sight.

"Yue Ling!" The love interests ran to him. They helped him up. Yue Ling was in tears as he began to say his ever most iconic words "I am Sorry."

Uncle Zhan and the rest were angry. Glaring at  Sheng Yan and Emperor Wang they shouted angrily. "Bastard! What did you do to him!"

"Shame on you Sheng Yan!" Wu Zhen shouted at him. He was so angry that at this point he didn't even care if Sheng Yan's lover was the bloody emperor.

Guang Wang Lei frowned. His eyes were leaking with a murderous glare as he narrowed his eyes at Wu Zhen's neck.
Ivar squeezed his twitching hand.
"Its okay. Let me handle this." Ivar spoke as he turned to face the annoying bitches in heat.

"Aren't you guys a bit shameless to blame us for particularly nothing? How is Yue Ling tripping on his leg our fault?" He asked them back in a very calm voice.

Xiao Ming was very angry to hear that answer. "Sheng Yan! Do not lie! It must have been you who tripped him!"

Ivar let out a loud laugh. "Why would we do that? Hey you guys over there! Can you please tell this idiot over here what you guys saw?" He said addressing the maids standing a few yards away from them.

The maids shrunk their shoulders. With timid voices they replied. "We saw it. Master Sheng Yan did not trip him. Infact Master Yue Ling was the one who tripped on his own leg."

Ivar snorted at Xiao Ming. He mocked him very hard. "Tsk. Tsk. Everytime this clumsy ass duckling over here trips on his own leg its always someone else's fault. Didn't Lord Mao almost got his life destroyed because this dumb ass duck tripped on his own leg?"

"Even then you should have atleast rescued him before falling." Uncle Zhan frowned as he spoke.

"Hahaha!" A loud laughter resonated in the air.
With a menacing look everyone saw emperor Wang speak in a threatening voice. "Why? Are we obligated to save someone who trips on their own leg intentionally? Also, can't you see he is covered in dirt and tainted by disgusting things from head to toe? Of course we would want to avoid poop touching our clean clothes. Tsk. Even the stench of his filth is reaching to my nose. Disgusting!"

The princes felt their anger rise. "Y...YOU....."

"SHUT UP!"

The emperors finally opened their mouths on this matter. They glared at their young princes with bloodshot eyes telling them to shut up.

"Emperor wang. Don't mind them! They are young and have a runny mouth." One of the emperors apologized.

With a radiant smile Guang Wang Lei shamelessly added. "I will be lenient given that they are all retard in their brains."

"!!!" The retard group of princes.

The emperors gave them a warning glare before they continued with the pleasantries.

It was amidst this moment that they heard a clear voice speak.

"But how did he even trip here? There is no uneven surface on the floor or any debris." It was priest Du who spoke.

When everyone heard him they went silent now noticing that there really was nothing that could cause Yue Ling to fall on the ground.

"He tripped on his own leg."

The maids replied again.

Everybody facepalmed.

Yue Ling was blushing heavily.

Sheng Yan added fire to the statement by saying. "Sigh. This doesn't even surprise me anymore. He awalys trips on his leg even with debris around."

Emperor wang chuckled. "Oh? So he is the cause of their imbecility? No wonder they are all retard."

The princes were red with anger but they couldn't do much as they were dragged away by their respective emperors.

As Wu Zhen left Guang Wang Lei narrowed his eyes at him. His lips curved. As long as he wasn't caught it was okay to teach that retard a lesson.

The next morning the news of Prince Wu Zhen being disabled, upon having his eyes pierced by a sword spread across the kingdom. It was said that while the prince was sneaking out he was attacked by a stranger. The stranger stabbed his eyes with a knife causing the prince to go blind. He was found bleeding in the alley, his body beaten badly. One of his leg was broken beyond treatment. Emperor Wu immediately left with the prince for their kingdom to help him recuperate there.

Empress Ming had eye bags under her eyes. Her current condition was very bad. Last night she was unable to sleep as the nightmare kept visiting her over and over again. Because of this she forced herself to stay up all night. But now she was beginning to barely keep herself alive.
Being tired she closed her eyes for a moment. It was in this split second that the dream occured in her mind again. But this time it was different.

A beautiful face so enchanting that it could cause the downfall of the kingdoms...the face of that shadow next to her son in that dream looked back at her, the veil covering that face finally lifting up for her to see the person...that shadow....

Gasp! She woke up gasping heavily.
"W...what was that!!??!!"

Knock. Knock.

"Empress Ming. Here is the thing that you requested for."  Her head maid came through the door.

Empress Ming took the scroll. "So who is this lover of his? Tell me everything you have come to know so far."

The head maid began to tell her of all the information she had collected on Lord Xiao's lover.  "His name is Yue Ling. He is the adopted son of the Zhans of the Youh Kingdom."

"The ger who is renowned as the most beautiful man in the world?"

"Yes. Your highness. But....it seems he doesn't have a good reputation." She continued to tell the empress of the things she had heard from the people in the academy.

Empress Ming's face turned ugly. Xiao Ming....he was dating that kind of person! How could he!
With an ugly expression she opened the scroll to look at the portrait of this so called slut. But as soon as she laid her eyes on the paper....she froze.

"Ahhhhh!" She let out a low scream. Her hands clutching the paper was shaking profoundly, her breath becoming haggard as if she had seen a ghost, her eyes staring at the portrait of an enchanting face that could cause the downfall of nations...

"Th....th...this..." This Face! It was from that nightmare of hers! She looked at her head maid yelling at her. "Go and fetch my son. Hurry and tell Xiao Ming to come visit me. Right now!"

The head maid immediately did as she asked. When she came back Xiao Ming was with her.

"Mother..." Before he could speak further he noticed Yue Ling's portrait on the table. He was about to smile when he heard those words.

"Break up with this person. Immediately!"

He heard his mother say. "What?"

Empress Ming glared at her son screaming at the top of her lung. "I SAID BREAKUP WITH THIS SLUT RIGHT NOW! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DATE DISGUSTING PERSON FROM THIS INSTANCE!"

Xiao Ming froze. His eyes narrowed down on his mother when he heard her insult his lover.
"MOTHER!" He yelled back at her. His eyes raging with anger. "DO NOT SPEAK OF YUE LING LIKE THAT!  HE IS THE MOST PURE AND INNOCENT PERSON I HAVE EVER MET."

"!!!" The empress was surprised to notice the killing intent coming from her son being directed at her. The scene from her dream replayed in her mind making her brain go frantic.
"AHHHH! XIAO MING! DO NOT TALK BACK. LISTEN CAREFULLY! THIS SLUT WILL NOT MARRY INTO MY HOUSEHOLD. HE IS A DISGUSTING MAN WHORE! DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT I WOULD ACCEPT A DIRTY, SLUTTY, WHORE LIKE THIS DISGUSTING GER INTO MY HOME! LISTEN HERE...."

Xiao Ming felt his anger rise when he heard his mother insult his lover.

"YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING THIS PERSON ALONG WITH THE OTHER PRINCES! DO NOT TELL ME YOU INTENDED TO SHARE HIM WITH THEM! SHAME ON YOU! THIS WHORE! THIS DISGUSTING MAN WHORE!"

SLAP!

A loud slap resonated in the room.

Empress Ming slump onto the ground. She clutched her cheek, her eyes wide with shock. She looked up at her son only to find him staring down at her with chilling murderous eyes. This scene..... Her eyes fell on the pink flower keychain dangling on the sword. Hey eyes were wide as she realised something.... That dream....it was actually turning into a reality. 

"Your highness." The head maid rushed to her.

"MOTHER. DO NOT INSULT YUE LING! HE IS MY MAN. HE IS MY LOVER. THE PERSON I AM GOING TO MARRY." He yelled back at her.

Empress Ming got up from the floor. She glared at her son. "I AM YOUR MOTHER. HOW DARE YOU HIT ME! JUST FOR A SLUT HOW DARE YOU! HIT YOUR OWN MOTHER!" She could barely believe it. She glared at her son.

Xiao Ming narrowed his eyes at her. "IF ITS FOR YUE LING I CAN DO ANYTHING. SOMETHING AS FUTILE AS HITTING YOU DOESN'T EVEN COMPARE TO THE LENGTH I WOULD GO TO BE WITH HIM!"

Empress Ming was shocked. She let out a loud, mad laugh. She couldn't believe it. Her son slapped her for some slutty ger.
"Xiao Ming!" Gritting through her teeth she walked over to her son. "You. Disappoint. Me. So. Much."

"I am not breaking up with him." He spat before leaving the room.

Empress Ming frowned. Her forehead wrinkled heavily as she began to contemplate something.

If her son could go as far as to slapping her for that slut then what the dream foretold her could also happen.

"Very well! You have betrayed my trust. From now on I am going to drag you down from that high place! If you are going to be of no help for me then I am going to replace you with someone else." Empress Ming swore to herself. As long as she lived she wasn't going to accept that slut ger as her in law. The same applies for Xiao Ming.

From this moment onwards she was going to keep a close eye on him and if deemed necessary she was going to have him removed...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1.4K 25
In the novel, there are always characters who are strong, powerful, and on top of that have stunning appearances, but because of the plot arrangement...
395K 16.5K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
585K 24.1K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
1.2K 22 46
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...