Amara's Twisted Wonderland

De ViaDavis742

{Various x Oc} Amara, boy do people love her she's everything someone would want to be. Beautiful, chari... Mai multe

A/N
OC
I Can't Wait
Prolouge 1
Prologue 2
Prologue 3
Prologue 4
Prologue 5
Prologue 6
Prologue 7
Prologue 8
Prologue 9
Heartslabyul 1-1: Midnight Hanging!
Heartslaybul 1-2: Getting Ready and Painting the Roses Red
Heartslabyul 1-3: Classes start and Grim's Escape
Heartslabyul 1-4: Lunchtime Fights, Dorms, and Perfect oh my
Heartslabyul 1-5: Chesnut Hunt and Sleeping Lion
Heartslabyul 1-6: Tarts, Fanboys, and Confrontion
Heartslabyul 1-7: Sleepover
Heartslabyul 1-8: Unbirthday party
Heartslabyul 1-9: Truth about Riddle
Heartslabyul 1-10: Overblot Riddle, a Soul Magicians Power Revealed
Heartslabyul 1-11: The Broken Queen
Heartslabyul Finale: Revenge Unbirthday Party
Heartslabyul Epilogue: Dorm head meeting
Heartslabyul Epilogue 2: Broom Dancing
Heartslabyul Epilogue 3: First Date
Heartslabyul Epilogue Finale: Be Prepared
Savanaclaw 2-1: Dreams of the Savana
Savanaclaw 2-2: Cafeteria Rush
Savanaclaw 2-3: Auntie, Overblot, Magift, and Cousin
An: Happy Birthday Lynette
Savanaclaw 2-4: Accidents
Savanaclaw 2-5: Investigation
Savanaclaw 2-6: Suspect List
Savanaclaw 2-7: Savanaclaw the Lion's Den
Savanaclaw 2-8: Midnight Encounter's
SavannaClaw 2-9: Dreams and Warnings
SavannaClaw 2-11: Here Comes the Back-up, Savanna Sleepover
SavannaClaw 2-12: Tournament Day
SavanaClaw 2-13: Loathed Lion; Be Prepared Leona!!!!
1 Year Aniverary
SavanaClaw 2-14: Here Comes the Rebel
Savanaclaw 2-15: Two souls, So Different but So Alike
Savanaclaw 2-16: Lets Play Some Magift
Savanaclaw Finale: Family Bonds
Savannaclaw Epilogue: Cousin's first day of School
Savannaclaw Epilogue 2: Savanna Date

SavannaClaw 2-10: How to Catch a Hyena 101, Wolf's Reslove

1.3K 42 5
De ViaDavis742

   "Alright Cay, how are we looking for?" I asked as we entered the cafeteria.

  "Let's see... Jamil-kun is a tanned guy with long hair... Ah, there he is!" Cater said pointing at the said man.

    "Yo! You're the dude that got injured in the kitchen last night, right? Tell us 'bout it." Grim said walking over to Jamil.

   "Grim, stop being rude." I said to my familiar before looking at Jamil. "I'm orry about my familiar's rude behavior." I said apologizing to him.

   "Huh? Who in the world are you guys?" Jamil asked.

   "Oh it's the racoon that set my but on fire and it's Dessert Lily that put it out!" Kalim said giving  bright smile. It's like a sunshine smile, so cute.

    "Sorry to have disturbed your meal, but we are conducting an investigation right now." Artemis said.

   "Heartslabyul's Prefect and the wild raccoon from the Ceremony. Ahahaha! What a weird combo!" Kalim said.

   "I'm not a raccon, I'm Grim. This is Amara and her cousin Artemis." Grim said pointing his paws at us.

    "That so~? I'm Sacarabia Dorm's Prefect Kalim. And this is my Vice Prefect, Jamil. Nice to meet ya!" Kalim said making me chuckle.

    "I know who you are Kalim I met you in the dorm head meeting a little while back." I said and he snapped his fingers.

   "Oh yeah that's where else I saw you from, sorry I have a bad time at remembering things." Kalim said rubbing the back of his head.

    "It's alright." I said giving him a smile.

     "They are so nonchalant about it." Grim said with his ears down on his head and a 'really' look on his face.

    "So? Why are you asking about my injury?" Jamil asked getting us back on track.

   "As I have said we are conducting an investigation. The Headmaster, our uncle, asked us to investigate the accidents that have been happening across the school. Please, explain the incident to us." Artemis asked.

     "Hm? Well, I don't mind either way. Last night, I went to the kitchen to prepare some of the fried buns with lamb meat that Kalim asked me to make." Jamil said, Kalim slung his arm over Jamil's shoulders and smiled at us.

   "The fried buns that he makes are really good! Come have some with us next time~!" Kalim said.

   "Um thanks for the offer but we'll have to decline for now." I said. "Anyway as you were saying Jamil." I said looking at him.

     "While I was chopping the ingredients finely, my hands suddenly felt as if they were out of my control and I got injured in the process." Jamil said making Grim and I think.

     "Jamil's knife skills are praised even by our top chef's, y'know!" Kalim said which mde things more confusing. If one was praised by top chefs for his knife skills then he would surely have control of it, even if he is tired. "Were you tired because of the Magift practices?" Kalim asked Jamil.

   "No, I will not make blunders simply because of that. But, while I was cooking, it felt as if I lost my awareness for a moment."  Jamil said.

     "That makes sense, if you were praised by a nobleman's top chef  then you surely would have control over your skills of a knife." Artemis said.

     "I guess that proves our theory of puppeteer magic." I said.

    " But I do faintly remember feeling the same sensation before. It's probably due to someone's unique magic." Jamil said getting everyone's attention.

    "How did you know it was a unique magic?" I asked.

    " Oh, yeah! Jamil's unique magic is–!?" Kalim said before his mouth was covered by Jamil who placed his hand over his mouth. "Blegh, why did you do that?!" Kalim asked sticking his tongue out.

       "Now's not the time to brag about me." Jamil said.

    "So it is a type of puppeteering magic, once the victim is chosen the caster must say the incantation to activate the spell." I said.

     "I guess that the caster also has to do the same body movements as well for it to work." Artemis said.

    "And it the feeling's only momentary, even the victim himself might not be able to distinguish between his own carelessness and being controlled by someone else. When I fell down the stairs, it didn't feel as if someone was controlling me either." Riddle said.

      "Wait, if that's the case... It'd be completely impossible to find the culprit, then! What do we do?" Cater said. Grim thought about it before he looked at us with a gleam in his eyes.

    "If I could do that then I could get all the food I wanted!" Grim said not surprising me.

   "Yeah, I know that you would get all the deluxe minced cutlet sa-nd-wi-ch." I said before slowing down. I then thought back to when Grim almost lost his sandwich to Ruggie. Grim and I looked at each other with wide eyes before we pointed our fingers at each other.

    "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Grim and I shouted making the whole school shake.

    "What happened?! You all look surprised!" Kalim asked.

   "Hunter, Grim what is it?" Artemis asked.

    "We know who it is!" I said looking at the group.

    "What did you say?" Riddle asked.

   "Who?" Artemis asked.

    "It's Ruggie Bunchi." I said before looking at my orange haired boyfriend. "Cay, which class is Ruggie in? We need to catch him and question him directly." I said as we started going out the door before I looked at Kalim and Jamil. "Thank you two so much for your cooperation." I said.

    "No problem and don't hesitate to stop by anytime Lotus." Kalim said giving me one of his sunshine smiles.

   "I might take you up on that, well bye for now." I said as we walked out.

   "Okay...Ruggie Bucchi is in Class 2-B." Cater said.

   "Alright, it's time to catch a hyena." I said as we walked there. We walked into class 2-B and it was my mother's class.

   "Oh Sweetheart, what is it?" Mom asked.

   "Sorry to intrude Mom, but we are here on a job. We need to talk to Ruggie Bunchi." I said. I looked and saw Ruggie looking at us with a confused glance.

    "What is it you want now, Kitten?" Ruggie asked.

   "Ruggie Bucchi. There's something we would like to ask you about the consecutive incidents regarding the injury of selected players." Riddle said glaring at Ruggie.

   "Oh...? That doesn't sound like a friendly accusation." Ruggie said frowning a bit.

   "Just come outside and answer some questions." Artemis asked.

   "I get it already! So please, don't hurt me or anything..." Ruggie said coming up to me. Unexpectedly he leaned down and sniffed my neck, near my soul mark.

   "Okay to close." I said pushing him away.

   "So Leona was right, you smell heavenly!" Ruggie said creeping me out a bit. We walked out and looked at Ruggie but I noticed a

    "Now then... I know that he won't easily confess, but it will be troublesome if we fell victim to his unique magic. With my "Off with your head," I will–" Riddle muttered to himself before I noticed something.

   "Riddle your pen!" I said pointing to his pocket which didn't have his pen in it.

     "Eh? H-huh...? My magical pen's not here...!" Riddle said looking around for his pen.

    "Hey, Cater! Your pen's gone, too!" Grim pointed out from my shoulder.

    "No way? Really!?" Cater asked looking around for his pen too.

   "Shishishi! You guys are spoiled rich kids through and through, huh~? You're both so wide open! So vulnerable~" Ruggie said  tossing the pens up and down like two small balls.

   "Wha–!? When did he use his magic to get your magical pens!?" Grim asked.

   "He didn't that was just pure skill." I said looking at Ruggie who whistled impressed.

     "Yep, call me impressed that you noticed Kitten! I feel like I'm gonna get jumped if I stay, so I'm gonna dash~! Bye-bye~!" Ruggie said breaking into a sprint.

   "Oh no you don't!" Artemis and I shouted.

    "Warriors strength:  Rush!" I shouted which sent electricity allover Artemis and I's body. We broke out in a sprint and went after Ruggie, but I was a bit faster than Artemis. I looked and saw Ace and Deuce walking by. "Ace, Deuce help us out here!" I shouted.

   "Mara? What's going on?" Deuce asked.

   "The one behind the incidents is Ruggie Bunchi! Now, HELP ME!" Grim said as he held on to me for dear life as I ran faster. Good thing Lilith told me to wear my running shoes today. We chased aftr him and I was running out of magic and Artemis was losing her boost.

   "Artemis, give me a ball." I said, she looked at me before smirking. She summoned on of her baseballs and I stopped before concentrating on all my magic into the ball. " Warriors Strength: Ryuu's Curent!" I shouted throwing the ball as a blue dragon spirit formed and hit Ruggie knocking him down.

I quickly went over and pushed him into the ground, straddling his waist. "Alright, time to confess Ruggie. We know your the culprut so spill it." I said summoning my sun inspired dagger.

   "Nice job kitten, but you might want to wait for the others. They look tired." Ruggie said pointing to my boyfriends and cousin. Ace and Deuce were panting like dogs while Artemis was slowly breathing, and Grim was shaken up in Aces hands. I guess he must have fell off and onto Ace at some point.

   "What's with this guy?! He's so hard to catch!" Ace said still panting.

   "Shishishi, wow. You three are pathetic except for Artemis and Kitten here." Ruggie said, I pointed the dagger at his throat and looked at him in the eyes.

    "Alright Ruggie, enough small talk. We know that it is your unique magic is the reason why your able to control people, what's your goal? Whose behind this?" I asked.

   "Impressive but your forgetting one thing." Ruggie said making us look at him in confusion. "Even if you catched me now, can you even prove that I did it?"Ruggie said making us freeze.

   "What did you say?" Deuce asked.

    "I mean, there's no proof that I'm the one who hurt them, right? Did anyone even see me using magic? And do they have picture evidence? There's none, right?" Ruggie said looking at us with a smirk. I could tell him to tell us and we could record it, but that would risk exposing that I'm a spirit magician. "Shishishi! Try going after me when you've got proof, will ya? Well, that is, if you can do it next time~" Ruggie said which got my attention.

   "Ugh...! This guy's so frustrating!" Grim said.

   "Now then.." Ruggie said. Before I knew it he flipped me over so I was on my back.

  "What are you mhph." I said before Ruggie kissed me on the lips. He pulled away and looked at me with a smile and then licked his lips off.

   "Thanks for the snack Kitten. Bye now." Ruggie said before he walked away and I had a huge blush on my face. "Ah, I'll leave the magical pens I nabbed here." Ruggie said before he gave Artemis the pens who still looked at me in shock. Once he was gone Artemis gripped the pen tightly and her hair flared up.

   "I'M GOING TO KILL THAT HYENA!" Artemis shouted.

    "Damn, he pisses me off!" Ace said as he walked over to me. "Hey Heart you okay?" Ace asked.

   "Yeah I'm fine." I said with a huge blush still on my face.  "But did you hear that he said next time." I said.

  "Yeah he's talking about the next attack we'll be doing." we heard a voice say and looked to see Jack ad Khan looking at us from the shade of the trees. Jack was leaning against the body while Khan was up on one of the branches.

   "What does that mean?" Artemis asked.

    "What makes you think I know anything, Tigress?" Khan asked looking at Artemis who blushed.

   "Wha—You should've helped instead of just watching. Your dorm senpai's a total bad guy, y'know?" Ace said getting a bit angry with the mysterious tiger.

   "Cool your jets. I came because I want to help and Jack asked me to help out as well." Khan said looking at Jack. I looked and saw him looking at us in confusion.

   "Why are you so desperate to try and help others? I understand that you'd want to avenge your hurt friends, but..." Jack said before I interupted him.

    "Sorry Jack, but these guys are doing it because they want to be on tv and on the team Artemis an I are doing it because of Uncle Dire." I said as the boys flinched and the SavannaClaw students looked at us in shock.

  "Hah! I thought I wouldn't be able to trust people who blindly help others, but... I didn't think you'd be such jerks." Jack said before Ace interupted.

    "Really now? You're worse than we are, dude. You knew about it all along, didn't you? You knew who the culprits were all this time." Ace asked.

   "Yeah, we did. But we have something to ask, well mostly me." Khan said as he came over to us.

   "What is it?" Artemis asked.

   "We want you to help us in taking down the SavannaClaw Dorm." Khan said which shocked us.

   "What why?" I asked.

   "You know how I feel about sports and competitions, right Luna?" Jack asked to which I nodded. "The real essence of a fight is winning by pure effort no matter how tough it gets! I tried to test how far I could go in our fight, too. Choosing to win by lowly methods makes me want to puke! That defeats the purpose of a competition! I wanted to reach the top by winning using my own power!" Jack said.

   "Ah, this guy's the totally annoying type." Ace said which earned him a slap on the head.

   "Ruggie unique magic is called Laugh With Me. It makes people mimic whatever he's doing. He controlled the person he wanted to control and made it look like the accident was only because they were being careless." Khan said.

   "I see." Artmeis said.

   "But that's not all, the whole dorm is involved. They're ganging up on people and giving them bruises and broken limbs." Khan continued.

   "What I don't get is why you come to us and ask this of us? I heard that you and Leona are very close to one another." I asked, I saw Khan grit his teeth and tighten his fist along with Jack.

    "The one I really can't stand is our Prefect Leona Kingscholar! He's a really great player, but he doesn't put in effort at all!" Jack said making me feel bad because I know how he is about his heroes.

   "True.. That guy looked lazy, but he was crazy strong." Grim said remembering when Artemis and I played against him.

   "Right?! He's so powerful, but why doesn't he use it!? I hate those kinds of people the most! The plays that Leona-senpai did in the tournament three years ago were really amazing. That's why I entered this school... I got into Savanaclaw and I thought that I would be able to draw out his full potential in a game, but..." Jack said before his head dropped.

   "What about you Khan?" Ace asked looking at the tiger.

   "It's nothing much, I just want to help my best friend out. He has been there to help me, and I always do the same to him. He never acted like this, something is wrong with him and I want to fix it. Otherwise people will get hurt in the grander scheme." Khan said.

   "Grander scheme?" Deuce asked.

      "It's Diasomnia's Prefect, Malleus Draconia. He's got monstrous power and brought two consecutive victories for Diasomnia. Thanks to him, Savanaclaw keeps getting eliminated at the first round. I bet that my seniors all have a grudge against him." Jack said.

    "Losing at the first round without scoring points... As previous top-placers, that must have been frustrating..." Deuce said as I snapped my fingers.

    "That's what's going on, if you eliminate the strongest players for the first few rounds. The Diasomnias  is all that's left." I said.

   "Yeah you have a point, none of the student we had are from Diasomina, that means they are going to do something the day of the game." Artemis said.

   "So you're thinking that they might do something to Diasomnia on the day of the tournament, huh." Ace said.

   "Yeah, that's why I want to break their plan!" Jack said.

   "I heard enough." Riddle said as he came with Cater.

    "Prefect Rosehearts and Diamond-senpai?" Deuce asked.

    "To think that they would trample on such a traditional event. How unforgivable." Riddle said.

    "What do we do, Riddle-kun?" Cater asked.

   "We can't apprehend Ruggie right now because we lack proof. We're dealing with the sharp-witted Leona-senpai. I doubt that we'll get them to confess smoothly." Riddle said.

  "Alright, so we'll just have to catch them in the act." Artmeis said smirking.

    "That does seem like the only choice." Khan said.

   "I happen to have a plan. First we.." Riddle said before he was interupted by Jack.

    "Wait. I only told you what I know, but I have no plans on joining you." Jack said.

    "I'll handle my own dorm's problems by myself. See you." Jack said turning away before I grabbed him by the tail. He froze and I looked at him with a strict gaze.

   "Oh no you don't, you'll be like a lamb in the slaughter house. Your staying at my dorm tonight and I don't want to hear any complaints out of you." I said as he looked at me before sighing.

   "Alright Luna, I will." Jack said which made me smile and hug him.

   "Thanks Jackie." I said making him blush.

   "Mind if I come over as well, I want to make sure Jack is alright as well." Khan said.

   "Sure the more the merrier." Artemis said. "Which reminds me, the other girls are coming as well." Artemis said which made me look at her with wide eyes.

   "What, they're coming?" I asked.

   "Who?" Grim asked.

   "Our other cousin's." Artemis said.

  Meanwhile outside the school

   "Damn this place is amazing." a girl with chocolate skin said to two other girls.

   "Yeah, your father did a real good job in this place." a girl with red hair said.

   "Come on guys, we better get going Artie and Ama will wait forever otherwise." A girl with black and blue hair filled with stars said.

  "Yeah lets go and see them." the red head said as they walked in the school.

AN: Hey guys sorry it's been awhile. I have been writing other Fanfics on Quotev with another author and let me tell you it is fun. If you guys want to check it out look for me as Via and check them out. Also I need help with which Disney villain would go well with Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog. If anyone has any idea's please let me know. Bye~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31.9K 1.2K 35
[Various x fem!reader] Y/N, Princess of Luna, the kingdom in the skies, has been charged with the task of protecting the mortal world by her father...
45.7K 1.1K 53
╭──────༺♡༻──────╮ 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝐊𝐢𝐤𝐮𝐨 ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ ↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ...
3.4K 79 27
In one universe there's Hiccup and Kala as a couple, living together happily with their three children Dart, Stoick, and Lief. But what if I told you...
1.1K 6 30
A witch couldn't take it anymore at her school and is leaving it one way or another and she's going to be bringing her coven members with her as she'...