Drarry Oneshots

By Toallthemqueers

Well, the title says it all.... Here are some snaps into the lives of one of our power couples, Draco Malfoy... More

Let's Begin
Pansy knew all along
Missed you
What you did
And nothing else
A Welcomed Surprise
Sorry
First sign
Sorry (Part 2)
The 7 days of Valentine's
Falling in Love in France
Incomplete
Caught in the act
A walk in the rain
Somethings don't change
Holy Mother of Plot twists
Nothing without you
#Pray For Ron
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 2)
The Christmas Gift
Holy Mother of Plot twists (Part 3, Woohoo!)
Do You Wanna Ride?
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 1)
You're Mine Forever
Rude
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 2)
I Remembered You
Home is where the Heart is
The Pick-up Line Challenge
My eyes are only on You
Harry Potter and his Vampire (Part 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
You Belong With Me
It's getting hot in here
The Date
A Thousand Years
Let's go there
Romantic Dorks
The Unexpected Room
Midnight Conversations
Triggering the Possesive (un)intentionally
Bring the Rains with You
The Reason Why Draco Slept On The Couch For Three Days, And Three Days Only
Finding Love During Pride Month
Pray For Ron 2.0
Sexual Tension
Braids and Flower Crowns
Over the Phone
Study Date
Origami Swans
Mr Malfoy
Mistletoe Magic
#PrayForRon, third time's the charm?
The Power Of A Potion
When a Detention backfires
One last goodbye

Play Date

6.4K 134 57
By Toallthemqueers

Well, here comes another songfic.

And I am aware that this is the third oneshot today induced with smut. I'm sorry, just trying to diffuse my tension.

Also, kinda TW?

Harry blinked his eyes open, trying his best to stay awake as Professor Binns drawled on about something. He glanced to his right and saw Ron with his face smushed into his book, clearly dozing off already. Hermione, who sat ahead them, was intently scribbling onto her book.

He sighed, at the start of his Sixth year, why didn't he just drop this subject? He could have just taken up Care of Magical Creatures with Hagrid instead of this.

You call me on the telephone, you feel so far away

At that moment, he felt a sting in his left wrist, and he glanced to his left. Oh yeah, now he knew why he had stayed.

You tell me to come over, there's some games you want to play

Draco looked ahead at the Professor, as if he wasn't the one aiming a Stinging hex at someone.

Harry raised his wrist up, and saw the elegant handwriting of the blond. '5pm. My dorm. See you'.

His breaths stuttered. His heartbeat skyrocketed. And all his blood rushed downwards.

I'm walking to your house, nobody's home

The Slytherin Common Room was empty. The raven gulped, walking up the stairs, turning left from the normal dorms of the Sixth years.

He knew the place he was walking to, the door ahead him was familiar. Hell, he knew it as well as the occupant of the room ahead him knew his body.

Just me and you and you and me alone

Draco glanced up from his book as his personal dorm's door opened and Potter stood timidly in the doorway, he marked the page and placed it onto his desk. He stood up, walking over towards him, no expression on his face, but his grey eyes dilated.

"What are you waiting for?", He pushed the boy back, closing the door and pressing his lips to the gasping boy's ear, "Strip for me".

We're just playing hide and seek

Harry closed his eyes, his left cheek pressed onto the green pillow, a bit of drool seeping onto it through his high-pitched moans, as Draco pushed in and out roughly.

The bed was creaking under them, his groans and moans were so close to his ear, and his own legs were around his pale waist, the raven could feel the blond's cock so close to his prostate. And he knew he was just a second away from hitting it.

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

Harry's back arched, a loud moan left his lips, his eyes rolled backwards, his nails dug into his back and the green sheets, and by the time he himself came and continued thrusting into the orgasming boy under him, Draco realised he referred to him by his first name.

He pulled out swiftly, panting heavily, and he felt him move slowly, "Malfoy? What's wr-".

"Is that all you have to ask?", He snapped at him, and the raven blinked at his sudden outburst.

I don't want to play no games

Draco took his clothes from the side, moving out of Harry's sight.

He did this everytime.

The blond would never look at him after they were done, and if he even stayed in his bed afterwards, it would cause the next World War.

I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

Harry sighed, wincing as he sat up, and saw the Slytherin's back towards him, his lower half dressed. He seemed to staring off in the distance, because his hands lay loosely on his sides.

Why did he even come back?

I don't give a fuck about you anyways

"I'll be leaving", he announced, not getting any reaction from the still half-naked boy as he put his tie around his neck.

Everytime, after their so-called sessions, he would be determined that he wouldn't come back here. He succeeds as well, until-

Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

"Potter", Draco turned around, walking towards him and placing his hands on his shoulders, "Stay".

Until this.

Until he would be called back, used, and be thrown away to be called back again!

Why did he even- oh wait, are his eyes red?

You never share your toys or communicate

"Were you cryi-", he started, but got cut off as Draco leaned down and nipped his neck, removing his hands from his Gryffindor tie and taking it into his pale hands.

He threw it onto the floor, removing his glasses next, and pushed the boy onto his bed, undressing him with outmost care, making him moan, whine and writhe as his pink lips mapped his tan skin.

I guess I'm just a play date to you

The day he entered his Sixth year with the Hogwarts Express, Harry had stalled over to secretly see what was up with Draco. Why he was in Knockturn Alley was the question that roamed his mind.

But it all went out of the moving window, when the Prefect had excused himself to the bathrooms, and had knowingly invited the Boy Who Lived along.

Harry's body filled with goosebumps the moment he reminded himself of that incident. The warm body pushing him into the door the second he entered. The sexy voice near his ear confessing the desire to fuck him senseless. And the upholding of the promise by Draco.

He remembered everything. That's how it was after that. The Slytherin would call him to odd places at very odd times, fuck him to an euphoric state, and then leave as if there really was nothing going on.

But, yesterday?

The break in voice. The pleading in his eyes. The softness as he let his lips roam his tanned body. What had happened?

Wake up in your bedroom and there's nothing left to say

Harry turned around, and saw that the other side of the bed was empty. He pushed himself up, his naked body covered with the blanket.

He heard the shower turn off to his right, and Draco entered the room, his sweatpants hanging low, a towel around his shoulders.

His grey eyes didn't look at him though, "It's Breakfast in an hour, wouldn't your friends be waiting for you?".

When I try to talk you're always playing board games

"But-".

"I'm hungry, so if you can please be back in the Great Hall to have your share of breakfast, it would be appreciated. Perhaps a lot".

I wish I had monopoly over your mind

Ron, who was back from the Hospital Wing after his poisoning, patted him on the arm, "Harry? What's wrong?".

Hermione raised her eyebrows, "You've been like this since two weeks, so don't start with the 'nothing at all' bullshit".

Harry shook his head, as they entered the Potions classroom, and he saw grey eyes looking right at him. As if he was waiting for him since an eternity.

I wish I didn't care all the time

See! Lines like these were driving him insane as well. As did those eyes, that face, that body, that damned boy!

"Nothing, was just wondering when Katie would be back".

We're just playing hide and seek

Harry was in the supply closet, looking around for bat wings, him and Ron were partnered together by Professor Slughorn for today's class.

He blinked, and saw that there were two bottles left, at the topmost shelf, even while jumping his hands wouldn't reach there.

A warm body pressed into him, and a known voice whispered, "Let me help".

Draco reached out, taking one of them, and placing it in his open palm. He glanced around, to see that it was empty around them, and leaned down to nip at his tanned throat.

"After class. Boys' bathroom, see you", he whispered, and in an instant he was gone with a vial of salamander eggs in his grip, leaving the other boy gasping and gulping.

It's getting hard to breathe under the sheets with you

Harry was trying his best to breath, as the pale hand clamped onto his lips was a bit on his nose as well.

But, fuck. Draco's lips nipped at his throat, his thrusts went sloppy behind him, and their eyes met in the mirror a side of his face was pressed into.

I don't want to play no games

They both came, almost simultaneously.

Draco turned him around to face him, holding his wobbly feet up and dragging his bunched trousers up.

Harry watched, his eyebrows furrowed. The boy had never kissed him, and had always left him to get dressed by himself. Then why was he dressing him up all of a sudden?

And why was his heart beating at nautical miles per hour?!

I'm tired of always chasing, chasing after you

"I'll be leaving", the blond took his bag, placing it onto his shoulder, as the raven put water on his face and took deep breaths.

Why did he feel so suffocated when he would leave, or make him leave?

Was it only the fact that he was practically used as a sex toy?

Then why did he suddenly start caring for him, since that evening when he had set his whole body on fire with just his lips?

His head was aching, his feet hurt, his whole back was in shreds.

Yet, he went back to him.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways

Draco didn't even touch his plate, still he walked away from the Great Hall by the time everyone who had actually had their dinner were going back.

Harry didn't touch his as well. He had lost his appetite since their rendezvous in an empty classroom half-an-hour ago.

Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

Why were his eyes so red, and sunken when he had entered the classroom?

And suddenly, out of nowhere, why did the Slytherin decide that he would rim the Gryffindor, when he had never done so before?

Why did he look so distant? As if he was a ghost?

His eyes roamed the Marauders' Map, trying to search for him. Where the hell did he go all the time?

And why was it making Harry's heart clench?!

You never share your toys or communicate

Draco pushed something underneath his pillow as Harry opened the door to his dorm. He acted like he didn't catch that movement, and walked over to sit onto his lap.

"What's wr-", he began, but it turned into a moan as his pearly white teeth reached out to bite into the sweet spot in his exposed throat.

I guess I'm just a play date to you

Harry gulped, fisting the sheets under him, and he arched his back, squeezing his close as he came, shuddering.

Draco moved his mouth away from his softening cock, trailing his knuckles softly over his trembling thighs, "You can have a shower. After your feet are stable, I'll be down in the Common Room. You can leave after you're done".

Ring around the rosy

Katie paled a bit, as her eyes travelled from Harry's questioning gaze to look over his shoulder.

The raven turned around, and froze. Draco, and he was crying.

I never know, I never know what you need

The blond seemed to snap out of his reverie, and he turned around, scurrying out of the Great hall amid the Breakfast eating students.

Ring around the rosy, I want to give you, want to give you

Harry moved around the corridors, frantically searching for him. His grey eyes, were rimmed red. He definitely used a glamour charm. And all his suspicions that he had pushed away from his mind swam in front of his eyes.

What you need

He turned around a corner, and bumped into Draco, who fell backwards with him on top of him.

"Malfoy, I-".

He pressed his pointer finger onto his lips, "Shhh", and with a rustle of clothes, he pushed Harry away from him, continuing his run towards Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

I don't give a fuck about you anyways

By the time Harry was bac on his feet and had walked into the bathroom, he could hear the sobs echoing from inside.

A lump formed in his throat, as he saw the taller boy come into his view with Myrtle next to him. His shoulders shook with every tear that fell onto the sink.

Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?

Then, he looked up. His grey eyes widened, and turned around, "Myrtle, go".

The ghost tried to protest, but flew away from them. Harry approached him slowly, but Draco drew his wand, casted a Silencing charm around the place, and pointed it at him.

You never share your toys or communicate

"I had never thought myself to be so weak that I would develop feelings for you. I was sent here to fucking kill your mentor for Salazar's sake. But you, your stupid grin, your stupid eyes, your stupid face, everything stupid about you broke my walls, and made me realise that I can be better. But even if I want to be, no one would let me. Everybody hates me, Potter! So don't tell your 'I can help' stuff".

I guess I'm just a play date to you

His hands shook, his voice cracked, and a fresh stream of tears fell from his eyes.

Harry took a deep breath, "Not everybody hates you, M- Draco. It might be the case of you killing Dumbledore, but I know you didn't have any choice. Your Mother is under threat, right? I know how much it hurts to lose your whole family. So even if you don't want to hear it, I can help".

He walked over to him, holding the wand in his wrist and pushing it away from him, a tear fell from his eye as well, and the grey eyes followed it's path before meeting the green ones.

"Do you even give a fuck?", His voice broke.

"You know I give a fuck about you everyday
Guess it's time that I tell you the truth"

Harry tilted his head as Draco's eyes widened at his voice, "You- you have feelings for me too?".

"Yeah. And I can help. Mrs Malfoy will be given a safe space to live, and Dumbledore will forgive you. Just how I did. You can't express yourself, that's why it took you so much time to express yourself".

If I share my toys, will you let me stay?

The blond closed his eyes, and tensed up as the raven reached out to hug him, he wrapped his arms around him, feeling a sense of peace in his heart.

"Do you like me, Draco?", He whispered softly, pulling his head back and glancing up.

The boy nodded, brushing their lips together, "I do, Harry, I do".

Don't want to leave this play date with you.

I promise that there will be fluff from the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.7K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...
14.2K 378 16
A stormy sky, clouds and rain. As Harry looked, truly looked, into Draco's eyes he could begin to see a story playing out. A stormy day, a small cott...
10.8K 531 17
"Working together? With Potter? Not a chance in the goddamn world." Draco Malfoy has a secret. Harry Potter intends to find it out. But along their j...
96.2K 2K 31
A collection of oneshots to portray the l o v e between Draco and Harry :) I hope you all enjoy! In this collection we have some ~angsty~ and FLUFFY...