Taarey ff - A Modern Day Fair...

By Meera_corner

Highest Ranks #1 in Taani #8 in cousins #2 in Taarey ... More

SYNOPSIS
CHARACTER SKETCH - 1
CHARACTER SKETCH-2
PROLOGUE
Chapter-1
Singhania Mansion
Singhania Mansion - 2
Singhania Mansion - 3
Singhania Mansion - 4
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Raichand House
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
NOTE!!
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter - 10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter- 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter - 53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter-65
Epilogue!

Chapter-17

1.9K 76 2
By Meera_corner

Enjoy reading!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Rey parked the car and Taani looked outside confused seeing a tall building, she thought they are going to a mall or a shopping center. Rey got out of the car and opened the door for her and she too stepped out, before they could have walked inside she asked him with furrowed eyebrows,

"Reyansh, mujhe laga hum mall jaenge, shopping ke liye. Ye konsi jagah hai?"

He smiled holding her one shoulder,

"This is my friend's fashion house, she is one of the best fashion designers in the world and I want you to have everything that is best now that you are with me. So, chale?"

She nodded, a little hesitatingly though knowing they place would be too expensive. They entered inside and Rey introduced his friend to her, Soniya, a polite lady who looked like a person with great sense of fashion.

She heard Soniya squealing excitedly,

"I would be delighted dressing her up Rey, damn, she is gorgeous! Where did you find such a beauty? My outfits will look dull in front of her."

Rey smiled widely snaking his hand around Taani's waist while she flushed both at his action and the girl's words. He chuckled saying,

"Soniya, I want everything best. Your best outfits and designs, and also start designing new ones coz she'll soon need a whole new wardrobe after the wedding."

Taani's eyes widened at his statement, she looked at him surprised,

"Whole new wardrobe? But why?"

He huffed shaking his head,

"Uff! You won't understand. I want everything best for you, from sarees, to suits, to western wear, to dresses, gowns, shoes, bags, make up. Everything, even lingerie!"

He said shrugging and her mouth opened wide when he said the last word, he looked ta her confused while she was eyeing him in disbelief with her cheeks warm and flushed in red, he asked her confused,

"What?"

Shaking her head she said huffing,

"You are impossible, Reyansh!"

Saying that she walked away to look at the dresses so that he doesn't see her flushed face while he stood there confused and scratched his head,

"Mene kya kiya?"

He walked upto her and saw her looking at the outfits on the rack, she would look at the tag, sigh and place it back even though she liked the outfit.

He frowned shaking his head and started picking up the outfits he knew she liked. She raised her brows at him still looking through the clothes, finding something cheap, even though she was sure it will still be out of her range.

"Ye aap kya kar rahe hai?"

"Tumhare liye shopping."

He shrugged picking up the clothes, she sighed looking at all the outfits she liked previously,

"Reyansh hum koi or jagah nahi chal sakte. This is all so expensive, I...."

He sighed placing the clothes in a corner and bringing her close holding her shoulders,

"Taani, would you stop looking at the price of all these. I brought you here because I know Soniya designs most beautiful outfits, and just look around you. Tell me, that you don't like the collection?"

Taani sighed knowing she would be lying if she said she didn't like it. Everything was so beautiful here. He smiled knowing her answer,

"See even you like it. Love, if you are hesitating that I would be paying for all this. Then stop that rubbish in your head, meri earnings pe tumhara pura haq hai. Nahi to or kiske liye hai ye sab, everyone in the family earns, aisa nahi hai ki main unke liye earn karta hu. I used to spend on them too, but kitna, shayad gifts pe. That's it. Pata hai sab bhabhi's earn karti hai, but jab bhi I used to see bhai giving them their credit cards whenever they went shopping, isliye nahi coz vo independent nahi hai ya vo khud shop nahi kar sakti. But isliye, I know chauvinistic lagega but we like when our partners use our money with full right. Even I want you to know ki mera sabkuch ab tumhe belong karta hai, if I am earning it's for you, to take care of you. Or mujhe ab koi mila hai pamper karne ke liye, kuch special karne ke liye. Can't I do that?"

She looked down finally understanding and nodded, he sighed,

"Taani, main ye nahi keh raha mujhpe dependent raho, in fact mujhse zyada khush koi nahi hoga if you start your career and start earning, but please lemme spend on you as much as I want. I know aaj tak tumhe apni dil ki nahi kari hai, coz kisine tumhe man mani karne ka mauka nahi diya. I want ki tum mere sath sab karo, mujhse zidd karo, man mani karo apni, haq se mujhse paise mango and ye samjh lo ki ab sab humara hai, tumhara ya mera nahi."

Her eyes filled with tears and she again nodded looking up, he sighed happily and asked her,

"To kya ab hum shopping kar sakte hai?"

She nodded giggling before she pouted and pointed at a dress in a corner,

"Aapne vo outfit liya hi nahi jo mujhe sabse zyada pasand aaya."

He looked at the dress and again at her, they both burst out laughing before he kissed her forehead fondly,

"To ab tum maan hi gayi ho to main soch raha hu ye puri collection hi pack karalu."

Her mouth again turned into a big 'O', but before she could have protested he already asked Soniya to alter the collection according to her size and started looking at lehengas for her. She slapped her own forehead shaking her head. He shopped for her and she felt too happy with his choices, he brought a lot of sarees, suits, bags, jewellery, footwear, gowns, traditional dresses, even some middies. Taani flushed when they went to the lingerie side and he even offered to help her in that section, but blushing she huffed and threw him out of there to shop in peace. Soniya giggled seeing the couple and his friend's antics and winked at Taani helping her in shopping. Packing things that she knew her friend would like too much. When Taani came outside she saw him grinning naughtily and shook her head huffing making him lauhg. Her eyes widened when she heard the bill and thought she would get a heart attack. Even if she earsn for whole two lifetimes she won't be able to pay him back, the bill was so much. He practically bought the whole fashion house, leaving it almost empty. She huffed seeing big carriers taking her stuff to Singhania mansion as she would use all these after her marriage. Suddenly she felt like she did wholesale shopping, and bought stuff for sailng out rather for herself. It was too much.

When they sat in car she heard Rey say,

"Abhi ke liye to shopping ho gayi, baki bhabhi and mumma tumhe leke jaenge. And hum ek din jeweller ke pas bhi chalenge for your jewellery and yeah footwear or bags bhi to lene hai."

Her eyes widened and in shock she looked out of the window sighing shaking her head,

This man will spoil me rotten!

**********************************************************************************

Next Day (Morning)

Raichand House

Taani was at the breakfast table with her family, they were eating when Sheetal told her,

"Jaldi khao, car aati hi hogi."

Taani nodded and nibbled on her sandwitches looking down when she heard Raj say,

"Don't behave badly in your in-laws house. We don't want to lose this alliance too."

She again nodded obediently. It was Eid and as planned she is going to Singhania mansion to spend her whole day with them. She was so excited. Yesterday night when she returned, Avantika called up her mother telling her that they want Taani to stay there for the night because of the festival. They even invited her parents and much to her relief they denied making some excuse. In real, her parents didn't want to celebrate the festival. She was disgusted by their thinking that they even differentiate between festivals which usually brings people closer everytime. Be it Holi, Diwali, Christmas, Ramdan, New Year, or Eid. But she was thankful nonetheless. Atleast her day and night would pass in peace.

The door bell rang but she remain seated at the table, though her legs were bouncing, ecstatic to just run out of the place. Sheetal went and opened the door to see a driver standing there with his head down and asked,

"Taani mam?"

Sheetal nodded calling for Taani, the latter rushed out with her bag in her hand. The driver took the bag from her and put it in the car. Taani turned to Sheetal hoping she would at least say something to her, after all she was first time going away from home even if it's for a day. But not surprisingly enough, her mother just walked back to the dining table not even bidding her goodbye.

Taani sighed and shook her head for even expecting something from her mother, before walking out and sitting in the car. The car started and the drive to Singhania mansion was a silent one, with Taani thinking about the contrast between her two families. They were poles apart and she wondered if she was the daughter of Raichand family or Singhania's, coz the latter seemed to take care of her more than her real family. But then a thought crossed her mind, that having blood relation with someone doesn't makes them family, love and care makes relationships and according to this, she only has one family in the world and that is the Singhania's.

Her thoughts halted when she reached the Singhania Mansion, her face in awe just like everytime she comes to this place. It was hard to believe that this is going to be her home in the next couple of weeks.

She climbed down the car when the driver opened the door for her and as always Avantika was standing there at the door waiting for her along with Vandana and Gauri. Taani greeted them, touching their feet and they blessed her happily.

"We are so happy ki aaj tum hamare sath Eid bana rahi ho."

Taani smiled widely at Vandana's delighted tone and the trio took her inside, where Daadu, Dadi, kids and everyone was there apart from Rey and his friends.

"Chachi! Chachi!"

Harshali and Vanshu came running to her, hugging her knees. She bent down and kissed them one by one before hugging them tightly. She hugged everyone and Sanskar and Naina squeezed her in their arms,

"Good morning bhabhi! So happy to have you here, aaj to bahot hi maza aayega."

Taani chuckled at their excitement, and then hugged Amna wishing her,

"Eid Mubarak bhabhi!"

"Eid Mumbarak Taani. Allah tumhe rehmat barte or tumhari sari khwahishein qubool ho."

Taani smiled widely and hugged her once again tightly,

"I wish you the same bhabhi. Itni achhi urdu to nahi aati, par aapki bhi har wish puri ho."

Amna laughed at her response, caressing her cheeks when she heard Ishita say,

"Aaj lag raha hai na family complete hai."

"Hn nahi to har roz ek kami si lagti hai."

Swadhinta agreed with her when Kanchi said,

"Taani tum jaldi ghar ajao, ab wait nahi ho raha. Hum khub maze karenge."

Taani was going to say something when Mishkat said teasingly,

"Sweetheart, humse to wait nahi ho raha, but koi or hai jo besabar ho raha hai ki Taani ghar kab aayegi. Uska socho zara."

Everyone laughed knowing he was talking about rey, Taani blushed at his words when Naina said,

"Aaj to bhai ki khushi ka koi level hi nahi hoga. Unka bas chale na to vo aapko ghar vaapis hi nahi jane denge."

"Sach kaha, main janti hu Rey ko, vo to tumse aaj hi shaadi karlega."

Gauri said making everyone laugh. Taani was also laughing and giggling slightly but a blush was plastered on her face.

"Chalo bhayi, bahot tease karlia meri beti ko, ab breakfast kare?"

Harsh said stopping their teasing session rubbing his hand on his stomach, the girls giggled at their dadu's antics and nodded, Avantika ushered everyone,

"Haan, chaliye nashta karte hai."

"Aao Taani."

Twinkle said pulling taani but the latter shook her head saying,

"Bhabhi main ghar se nashta karke aayi thi."

"To kya hua bachha, baitho to humare sath. Thoda sa khalo."

Karan told her lovingly and Taani nodded not able to deny him when he was saying so sweetly. They went to the dining table and was going to settle down when Adarsh asked,

"Ye Rey kaha hai?"

Taani too looked around at the mention of his name when siddharth told them,

"Jogging gaya tha na, abhi aaya hai. Ab pata nahi kaha hai."

"He must be showering."

Veer said when Rajni said shaking her head,

"Ye ladka na, iski jogging koi ni chuda sakta."

Rishi chuckled pointing at Taani,

"Thode din ki baat hai maa, shaadi ke bad kaha jogging jayega."

Taani looked at Rishi open mouth that even he was teasing her, and Naina burst out laughing at her expressions. She said nudging Taani,

"Bhabhi, this is our Daddy cool. Iski aadat daal lijiye."

"Haan Taani hamari shaadi ke time bhi chachu hume sabse zyada chidhate the. It's nothing new."

Veer told her making her giggle, Rishi said with puffed chest,

"Haan to kyu nahi, apne bachho ko main nahi to kya padosi chidhaenge. Kyu Taani beta?"

He looked at the girl and she nodded giggling,

"Sahi kaha Dad!"

"yes!"

He high fived her and soon started having breakfast but Taani sat there waiting for Rey. All were chit chatting when Sanskar noticed Taani continuously looking at the stairs. He understood and told Avantika,

"Mumma, Rey bhai ab tak nahi aaye. Unhe bulane jaye kya?"

Everyone turned to her when she nodded and was going to get up but before she could have gone Ranvijay held her hand,

"Avu tum kaha jaa rahi ho. Baitho." Then he turned to Taani and said, "Taani beta, jaake dekho zara tumhara ye finace kahan reh gaya. Bolo bhayi usse sab uska breakfast pe wait kar arhe hai. Jaldi aaye."

Taani smiled at her father-in-law thankfully, and got up giggling when Rajesh said, "Haan usse bolna jaldi aaye nahi to dad sara halwa khud finish kardenge."

Everyone laughed ta the caught face of Harsh who was looking at the Halwa hungrily and greedily. She exit the dining room and started going towards Rey's room. She stood at the door and knocked waiting for his response. But when she didn't got one for a long time, opening the door slightly she peeked inside only to find the room empty. He wasn't there, hesitatingly she entered inside and looked around calling out for him,

"Reyansh! Reyansh!"

She didn't get any response for a minute, so she huffed and started looking around the room. A sound of door opening reached her ears and she ehard his voice,

"Taani!"

She turned around smiling but soon that turn to a shock looking at him standing there in just his jeans while he was rubbing his head with a towel. She noticed his perfectly chiselled chest, eight pack abs, his muscles which shined due to the light in the room and water droplets sliding down his greek body. Her throat went dry and he smirked looking at her checking him out.

Walking upto her he whispered,

"Like what you see?"

Her cheeks flushed at his question and she shook her head frantically looking away,

"Vo..Vo...Main....Haan.... sab break...breakfast ke liye neeche wait kar...kar rahe hai."

Saying that she was going to escape from there but found herself trapped when he swinged the towel around her and pulled her closer through her waist. She came banging on his chest, her face closer to his, and her hands resting on his shoulders. He was still holding the towel around her waist.

"Itni jaldi kya hai? Thodi der aise hi rehte hai."

Saying that he leaned more towards her, her breathe rushed feeling the wet towel on her back which was making her waist wet through the thin cloth of her shrug. She cursed herself for wearing the dress today. Trying to find a way out she said whispering,

"Reyansh wear your clothes. You might catch cold."

He smiled at the care in her soft voice, left the towel and pulled her closer through her waist but even he stilled feeling her bare skin through the thin material of her dress. That's when he noticed what she was wearing. A crop top and salwar with a thin shrug. Her bare waist was visible that was not wet due to the towel. He could see a little moisture there and inhaled loudly, feeling his throat go dry all of a sudden.

He looked at her face who had her eyes closed tightly, coming out of the thoughts he suddenly started having, he leaned down to tease her a little and before she could have gauged shook his head causing water droplets to fall on her face like rain.

Her eyes opened in shock along with her mouth, and she whined,

"Reyansh! Ye kya kiya?"

He chuckled pulling her closer when she huffed and started tracing face and neck to remove the moisture. His gaze darkened but again he controlled himself somehow and said,

"I love teasing you! You know that?"

She rolled her eyes, before smiling extra sweetly,

"Of course I am your favourite person after all."

Saying that she again huffed and wiped the water from her cheeks, he laughed but stopped when his gaze fell on her lisp where a single drop was there. He so wanted to suck it off but chose otherwise. Raising his thumb, he wiped the droplet from there caressing her lips, she shivered visibly with her eyes closed. They were pulled in an eyelock when she opened her eyes, which was soon broken by him who said whispering,

"Tum jao. Main abhi aya."

She nodded and left not before he kissed her forehead. Once she was out of the room, he cursed himself for losing control everytime she is near him. He wondered what will happen when she will remain here under the same roof as his for the whole day and night!

***********************************************************************************************

Continue!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 20.6K 46
An Indian arranged marriage love story. Like my first one this one has a new challenge. This girl here is different. Another gleaming image of confi...
79.6K 5K 45
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
1.4M 56.3K 51
~Won in the Romance Category in Wattpad South Asia Awards 2021~ • Adira Singhania, 24 year old famous psychologist in Mumbai. Being completed her PhD...
3M 170K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...