Black and White Hero (My Hero...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... More

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Forgive

2.4K 55 16
By Gale4Lifes

The Next Day
Deku POV

Right now I'm in front of (Y/N)'s house door. I knock the door.

Me: Hey, (Y/N). Did you any rubb-

Suddenly I heard (Y/N) scream at his sister.

(Y/N): Ari!! What have you done?! This place is now a huge mess!!!

I slowly open the door and take a look inside. His living room is now really a huge mess. Clothes is everywhere and there is some leftover on the table. I start to walk into the living room.

Ari:*yawn* Why are you so noisy in the early morning?

She said while walking out from her room.

(Y/N):*look at Ari* This place was a huge mess. Clean it now.

Ari: Aizawa-sensei gave me a day off for today. I won't cleaning something on my day off.

She then notice me.

Ari: Oh, you must be Midoriya.

Me: Y-Yeah.

Ari: Well, since you're here, can you clean all this up for me? I'm sure that is part of your job during your house arrest.

(Y/N): Deku, don't you bother to clean any of this. I want Ari to clean it up.

Ari: I won't.

(Y/N): You will.

Timeskip
Common Space
Living Room
(Y/N) POV

Ari:*angry face* I'm done...!

She said and throw a big plastic of rubbish outside. She then look at me who is drinking coffee.

Ari:*angry face* Now give my undergarments back!

I throw a key at her.

Me: In a safe in my room.

She turn around in anger and start to walk to our house.

Bakugou: The hell with your way of threatening?

Me: I dare enough to do it just because she is my sister.

Deku: I can't believe she is your sister. You guys are really different.

Me: Well....

I stand up and start to walk to the kitchen. I take a apron and get ready to cook for lunch.

Me: You guys maybe see that Ari and I didn't get along well, but that is our way to talk.

I said while looking into the refrigerator searching for ingredients.

Deku: Stealing her undergarments is the way you guys talk?

Me: Absolutely not. We usually pull pranks on each other.

Bakugou: That is the worst prank you can pull on a woman.

Me: If she didn't defile my house, that will never happen.

Ari enter the living room and look at me with dissatisfied face.

Ari: Your prank is not funny at all.

Me: Your fault. Now, help me to cook.

She enter the kitchen. She then take a apron and wear it.

Ari: I still not forgive you.

Me: I don't ask you to forgive me anyway.

Ari: Whatever. What is the menu?

Me: According to all ingredients we have...

She come at me and look at all the ingredients in the refrigerator.

Me&Ari: Curry.

Me: Well, don't waste any more time.

We take out all the ingredients that we need.

Ari: You cut and I cook.

Me: Okay.

Timeskip
Common Space
Dinning Area
(Y/N) POV

All except me: Thanks for the meal!

All of us start to eat the curry that Ari and I made.

Mina: It's very delicious~!!

Toru: Both of you are very siblings!!

Ari:*smile* Of course we are.

I just quite while eating the curry.

Sato: But your personality is totally different.

Sero: Is it because-

Me: Thanks for the meal.

I stand up while bringing my plate. I walk to a sink and put the plate in it.

Me: Bakugou, Deku, don't forget to clean dishes.

Deku: O-Okay.

Bakugou:*pissed face* Lazy bastard.

Me: If you need anything from me, I'm in my house.

I walk out from the dinning area.

Ari POV

Kaminari: What's with him?

I sigh and look down at my plate while smiling sadly.

Me: It's my fault.

All: Huh?

Me: He still not forgive me for running away from house after our dad died.

Yaoyorozu: Why you did that?

Me: As you guys knew, my dad was killed right in front of (Y/N)'s eyes and after that, (Y/N) is the one that killed the person that killed our dad. We are still in young age that time. If I'm not mistaken, (Y/N) was five while I'm six that time.

I pause for few moments before continue.

Me: After dad died, I ran away from the house because I had a big fight with (Y/N). I blamed him for dad's death.

Todoroki: Why you did that?

Me: I'm still six that time. What did you expect will come out from a little girl's mouth after hearing her dad was killed right in front of his little brother? I blamed him for not doing anything. I blamed him for letting dad died.

Kyoka: How did you survived alone?

I chuckle.

Me: I'm not alone. Not too long after I ran away, a boy that older than me found me. He ask me where I live so he can send me to my house but I refuse. I explain the whole thing at him and he decide to bring me to his place. To my surprise, he was raised by Public Safety Commission. He asked them is it possible for them to raise me too. And they agreed. We raised together and trained together. Now that boy is no longer a boy but a pro hero. But we still meet each other often.

Kirishima: Who is him?

Me: Hawk.

All of their eyes went wide.

Me: After I found out (Y/N) went to UA, I decide to leave the Public Safety Commission and join UA so I can meet (Y/N) and say sorry to him. But looks like he still can't forgive me.

I look down at my plate again.

Yaoyorozu: You can't give up just yet.

Midoriya: Yeah, she's absolutely right!

Uraraka: You guys are family, there is no way he'll never forgive his family!

Todoroki: He just still not ready.

Bakugou: You guys separated for 10 years, idiot. I wouldn't be suprise if he still not ready to face shithead like you who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Me:*sigh* Yeah, maybe you guys are right.

That Night
(Y/N)'s House
Ari POV

Me: (Y/N), can you make tea for me, please?

I ask from the living room hoping him to hear my request but looks like it's useless since there is no response.

Me: (Y/N), help me please! If I know how to make a great drink, I wouldn't ask you!

No response.

Me:*sigh* Guess I need to see him face to face.

I stand up and start to walk upstair. I open (Y/N)'s room door only to see no one there.

Me: Hmmm? He's not here?

I walk to library door and open it and once again I see no one in there.

Me: Where is he?

I then walk to music room. When I about to open the door, I hear like someone playing guitar from inside the room. I then hear a singing from inside the room.

Me: (Y/N)'s voice.

I put my ear on the door to hear clearly.

(Y/N): Boku ga zutto mae kara omotte'ru koto o hanasou ka.

(A/N): If you want link for this video, just dm me in Wattpad. One more thing, I'll skip the part (Y/N) sing till the end of the song.

(Y/N): Susumu kimi to, tomatta boku no. Chijimarai suki o nani de umeyou? Mada sunao ni kotoba ni dekinai boku wa.... (tensei no yowamushi sa) Kono ryoute kara koboresou na hodo. Kimi ni watasu, ai wo dare ni yuzurou? Sonna n' doko ni mo ate ga aru wake nai doro... Mada matsu yo. Mou ii kai.

Before I realize, tears start to fall down from my eyes. I then hear (Y/N) say something.

(Y/N): Ari, I know you're there.

He pause for few seconds before continue.

(Y/N): I'm sorry for being to harsh on you, Ari. I just still not ready to meet someone that I really care. But that doesn't mean I still not forgive you. I never get mad at you to begin with. I'm happy to see you again. I'm very happy we can live together like before.

I then hear footsteps from inside getting closer to the door. A second later, (Y/N) open the door with a smile on his face. He didn't wear his eyepatch revealing his left red eye.

(Y/N): Come, I'll make tea for you and you make coffee for me.

I just smile while wiping my tears away.

Me:*smile* You know I'm not good at making drink, right?

(Y/N):*smile* You will never get better at something if you don't learn from your mistake. Come, I'll teach you.

I nod while smiling.

Me:*smile* Okay.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 100 30
You go on an adventure with your twin brother trying become a hero. However, due to an accident within your past, you had trouble trusting anyone, es...
104K 1.6K 59
Some stories and ideas that i have while watching some anime. Character x male/female/GN top reader I want to mostly improve my wirting and my goal i...
12.1K 290 14
Hi first story! Your name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you just started at U.A . You're a shy but when upset a ball of anger. You never had a good life and wan...
137K 2.1K 30
(I DO NOT OWN Boku No Hero Academia/ My Hero Academia! IT'S PUBLISHERS ARE Viz Media (NA), Shueisha, Bandai Namco Entertainment!) Y/N Is A 16 Year O...