Legendary [1]

By Bby-Kol

"𝑺𝒐 π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 π’•π’†π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’†, 𝑰'π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’‡π’†π’Žπ’‚π’π’† π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‡π’•π’†π’“ π’Šπ’ 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 οΏ½... More

Prelude/ Birthday Shift
School
Embry
Blood Relative
Cult
Welcome
Apple
Date
Hurt
Bella
Rumors
Anthony
Legend
Avatar
Car Wash
Army
Jensen
Seashell
Cullen
Imprint
Sticking Snow
Seventeen
Graduation
Uley
Emotions
Telling Paul
Distraction
Beach Chickens
Raspberry Cheesecake
Baby
I Do
Epilogue
Sequel
End Note

First?

7.3K 130 13
By Bby-Kol

The walk to Emily's was fairly short. To Elizabeth, it felt like forever because Jared kept messing with them, asking when the wedding was.

She learned that her and Paul imprinted on eachother, which lead to the revelation of the first double imprint.

"So you're telling me, I'm the first female shifter in all the tribes history?"

"Yeah, basically." Sam replied.

"Well thats one for the history books.... so basically I made history twice in one day?"

"Exactly" Jared said nudging her side, earning a growl from both her and Paul.

-

Emily welcomed the young girl with open arms and told her how nice it would be to have another girl around for once.

While Emily cleaned up from lunch, Paul, Jared, Elizabeth, and Sam sat in the living room, learning things about the girl. All because one thing she said, threw them all off.
She thought her real last name was black?

"In the woods... you said your name was Elizabeth Black.. but then you said atleast you thought it was. Why?" Sam tried to ask in a comforting tone.

"Da- Billy said that he wasn't really my dad and that Jake wasn't my real brother.. With my luck, he of course told me this on my birthday which resulted in me turning into a big ass wolf." She said running her hands through her messy hair.

"Well my dad being her real dad is out of question. We imprinted on eachother." Paul said stating the obvious, causing Lizzy to roll her eyes at the boy.

"Well it narrows things down" Sam says looking at the girl.

"How?" She asks.

"Billy isn't your dad. Jensen isn't your dad. That only leaves my dad and Quil's dad, maybe Jared's dad. But it would mean that one of the men was unfaithful." Sam said.

The girl just nodded "and my mom could be anyone, right?" She asked earning a nod from the 3 boys in the room.

"Theres two ways to find out. Ask or DNA tests." She says looking around the room.

"I'll see what I can find out" Sam says standing up and going into the kitchen.

-

The young girl stares out the window of the room shes using at Emily's while she's learning control.

The darkness of the night sky and the frigid rain hammering against the window, made it hard for her to see much else aside from the little light on the pole; which casted a light dim enough where it was calming, yet bright enough you could see.

She closed the curtains and made her way over to the bed where her duffle bag and school bag were laying.
She moved her bookbag to the floor and picked out a pair of black pajama shorts and a white t-shirt, from her duffle bag, before going into the bathroom to change and prepare for bed..

While Jake was at Embry's, Paul went over to the house to grab some of Elizabeth's things.

She got under the warm covers and stared up at the blank white ceiling.
Lizzy was exhausted but couldn't sleep. She glanced over at the clock on her night stand and groaned when it only said 10:33 pm.

She reached over and grabbed her phone, calling the one person who she knew would listen.
The line rang for a moment before his voice came from the other end.

'Beth where are you!? Jake said you ran out into the woods and never went home? We're worried about you...'

'Ember I'm fine, I'm staying with someone for a little while.'

'I hate it when you call me that Beth. Does Billy know where you are?'

'I know you do Embry, but I like calling you Ember. I let you call me Beth, so deal with it.' She giggles before continuing.
'Anyway, yeah, Billy knows where I am. He's fine with me staying with Sam and Emily while we try to find out who my real dad is.'

'Billy is letting you stay with Sam Uley!?'

Well so much for a decent conversation, probably hates me already. She thinks to herself. Sighing she responds.

'Yes Embry, he's letting me stay with Sam. There's only 2 kids on the rez who don't know who their dads are, and that's us. So keep an open mind, ass.'

'Fine I'll try to keep an open mind. Are you coming to school tomorrow?'

'I won't be at school for a while, I need to process things, plus we'll be looking for my dad and doing DNA tests and stuff... could you drop my schoolwork by though?'

'Oh okay, and yeah I can bring it by. Jake said he misses you, and that you'll always be his sister, biological or not.'

'I miss him too, just don't tell him that or I'll kick you where the sun doesn't shine.'

'No need to get aggressive, I won't tell him. I have to go, goodnight Beth."

'Night Em.'

He hung up and she went right back to staring at the ceiling.

Eventually sleep consumed her, pulling her into a dreamless slumber.

-

She woke up the next morning and took a shower, getting ready for the day.

(Her natural hair ^)

She opens the door and the smell of food meets her nose. She hears everyone talking downstairs, soon realizing if she doesn't hurry up there won't be any food left.

She runs down the stairs, jumping from the third step. The conversation stops and everyone looks at her.

"What?" She asks as she sits next to Paul, piling bacon and 3 large muffins on her plate. She looks at them confused as she starts eating.

"Nothing" Sam replies looking at the girl.

"Actually" Jared says "you and Sam kinda look alike."

She rolls her eyes "yeah right dumbass. To a degree we all look alike." She pauses for a moment.
"All I'mma say is, whoever my birth parents are, they're cowards. They left a baby who did nothing, on Billy's doorstep when he already had a baby. I only wanna find out who they are, so I know who I got the genetics from."

Realizing she's shaking, she shoves the last piece of bacon in her mouth before getting up and going out the back door, stripping as she gets closer to the treeline.

When she reaches it, her body erupts into her wolf and she runs through the woods around Emily's house, feeling the wind through her pure white fur.
She eventually decides to go back to the house. When she gets there, Paul is standing there holding the clothes she stripped from.

She phases back and grabs them, genuinely not caring if he sees her naked. Once she's dressed, he holds his hand out and she takes it, as they walk towards the house.

"You know we're gonna have to talk about the bond eventually, right?" She asks as she looks up at him.

"I never wanted an imprint until I imprinted on you, and you on me."

"Why?"

"I felt like the ancestors were controlling enough of me and I didn't want them to control my love life. So I hoped I never imprinted, but fuck, when I looked in your eyes, that changed."

"Everything's changed in the last 24 hours, Paul. I'm atleast glad it was you, given we were childhood friends and all" she responds with a smile as they walk back into the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 401 15
β‹†ο½‘οΎŸβ˜οΈŽο½‘β‹†ο½‘ ゚☾ οΎŸο½‘β‹† it didn't take one look to fall in love, but it certainly helped them realise, just how far gone they were. β‹†ο½‘οΎŸβ˜οΈŽο½‘β‹†ο½‘ ゚☾ οΎŸο½‘β‹†
576K 13.4K 31
𝑺𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 || ❝ She made Jacob feel something that he would think he would never feel again, and he realized that he is finally moving on from the...
921K 25.7K 30
γ€Œπ——π—˜π—¦π—’π—Ÿπ—”π—§π—˜γ€β We all made mistakes❞ β–ͺ︎ Synopsis β–ͺ︎ Serena, the eldest Black sister, had moved after she had broken it off with Paul Lahote. Bef...
152K 3.9K 47
ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› she falls in love with a wolf. ˏˋ°‒*β€βž· (paul lahote x female oc) (the twilight saga) (twilight - ??) Started : Jan...