Starving

By SkippoRitto

Little Mix is in the need for a new drummer for their upcoming tour. Ash happens to be a drummer, but is she... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 19

1.7K 45 22
By SkippoRitto

Ash's POV
The next day

I woke up super excited the next morning. I went and took a shower, and then brushed through my hair. I put on some deodorant and my favorite perfume.

After eating breakfast, I brushed my teeth. Then I headed down to the rehearsal room, where Jes and Pez were chatting on one of the couches, while Jade was looking at her phone on a different couch.

"Hey guys." I greeted them happily, and sat down next to Jade.

"Hi sweetie." Jade said, looking up from her phone.

"Are you excited?" Pez asked, smiling at me.

"Yes! I can't wait." I said, smiling like crazy.

"Yeah, I can see that." Jesy said, making all of us laugh.

"What? I'm just happy that I finally get to meet her in person." I said, smiling.

"And that is completely fine." Pez said, smiling softly.

After about half an hour I got a text from Hailee.

Hailee)
Hey stranger.

(Ash
Hello there.

Hailee)
Just wanted to say, that I've got my bags in Leigh's car, and we're on our way.

(Ash
Yaaay!

Hailee)
We'll be there in about twenty mins.

(Ash
Finally! The girls are teasing me,
because I'm excited. I don't think that's fair.

Hailee)
Aw babe.. As soon as I see you, I'm gonna hug your pout away. <3

(Ash
How did you know I'm pouting?

Hailee)
I just know you really well babe.

(Ash
Guess you do. Heheh.
Can't wait.

Hailee)
Me too. Leigh says it's about ten mins. now.

(Ash
Wooooo! I'm actually jumping up and down in my seat.

Hailee)
That is so cute!
Can't wait, I'll see you soon.
Love you babe. <3

(Ash
See you.
Love you too hun. <3

I knew they could be here any minute now, so I couldn't sit still. I was sitting there, staring at the door, waiting for her to walk through it. And then all of the sudden, I saw the door handle flick down. As the door opened, my smile grew wider. And there she was. I flew up from my seat, as she came towards me.

"Hi babe." she said, before she pulled me into the tightest hug. We hugged for what felt like ages, before pulling apart. We looked at eachother, both smiling like crazy.

"Hi.." I finally said, still smiling like an idiot. She chuckled softly, before winking at me.

"Ahem." Perrie said, making us turn our heads to look at them.

"Yes?" I asked, rather cocky, earning a smack on my chest from Hailee.

"Hi guys, good to see you." Hailee said, pulling away from me, so she could hug the others. I sat back down on the couch. After the others were done hugging, Hailee sat down beside me. The girls sat down as well, so we all could catch up. I didn't say much, I mainly sat smiling like an idiot.

"What's with you?" Hailee asked, looking at me with a smile.

"I don't know.. I'm just happy, I guess." I said, still smiling like crazy. Jade gave me a weird look, making me raise my eyebrows.

(Ash
What?

Jade)
Stop being so obvious.

(Ash
What is that supposed to mean?

Jade)
You like her.

(Ash
Yeah, she's my best friend.

Jade)
Not like that.
You LIKE her.

(Ash
Okay, maybe a little.

Jade)
Maybe a LOT.

(Ash
I don't know yet. Please don't tell anyone.
Not even Pez.

Jade)
I won't. I promise.

(Ash
Thanks. <3

Jade)
Anytime sweetie. <3

I looked up at Jade and gave her a grateful smile, and she smiled softly in return.

"So what's the plan? Where are you gonna stay?" Jesy asked, looking at Hailee.

"Ash actually offered to let me stay at her place." Hailee said, smiling at me.

I blushed, which Jade quickly noticed, making her smirk. I sent her a deathglare, telling her to pack that face away.

"Oh shoot, we have a meeting with the managers in 20 minnutes." Perrie said and shot out of her seat.

"Yeah, we better get going. How about, in the meantime, you guys go unpack?" Jade asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, sure. See you later." I said, smiling at her. The girls left, leaving me and Hailee to ourselves.

"Lead the way." Hailee said, smiling at me. I nodded and led her to the elevator. We went inside and I pressed the button, taking us to my floor. We walked down the hall to my apartment. I opened the door, letting her inside.

"So, this is my place.." I said awkwardly.

"Okay, seriously. What's with you?" Hailee asked, coming towards me, making me even more shy. She stopped right in front of me, looking down on me softly.

"I don't know.." I said, looking up at her. It felt like she's so much taller than me, even though she's just three centimeters taller than me.

"Then stop being weird." she chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"So, how do we do this? You want my bed? I can sleep on the couch." I said, as we pulled away. She smiled softly at me, and stroked my cheek.

"Don't be silly. I'm gonna sleep on the couch." she said, and placed her bags beside the couch.

"Okay, I'll get you a pillow and a duvet. You can get settled, and I'll be back in a squeeze." I said and went upstairs to my bedroom. I searched through the closet and found what she needed. 'Oh gosh, what do I do? I really need to get my shit together.' I thought as I went back downstairs.

"Will this do?" I asked and placed the stuff on the couch.

"That's perfect, thanks babe." she said and winked at me.

"You're welcome hun." I said, sitting down next to her.

"What should we do while we wait?" I asked, looking at her.

"How about we just talk?" Hailee said and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"Okay.. Are you excited for the tour?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I last performed. How about you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I just hope I get over my stage fright." I answered, looking at her.

"You'll be fine. It can be scary at first, but as soon as you see all the excited fans, you're gonna forget all that." she said, smiling softly at me, which surprisingly stopped my anxiety for a moment.

"How did Martini react, when you dropped her off at your parents?" I asked.

"Well, she wasn't happy that I was leaving. But she was happy to see my family." she smiled, showing me a picture of Tini and the family.

"How cute." I chuckled, as she scrolled through the pictures.

"Do you wanna watch an episode or two of Glee?" she asked.

"Sure, let me just find it." I said, and started going through my netflix. I started the episode, and made myself comfy on the couch.

"What are you doing over there? Come here." Hailee said, opening her arms for me. I was a bit hesitant, but of course I couldn't say no to that face, so I crawled over to her and cuddled up to her.

After we had seen three episodes of Glee, my phone started ringing on the table.

I untangled myself from Hailee and grabbed my phone, seeing it was Perrie I quickly picked up.

"Hey Pez, what's up?" I asked.

"Hey, we're running a bit late. How are you guys doing?" she said.

"We're fine. We have just watched some Glee." I said, smiling at Hailee.

"We'll probably be home in like two hours. Is that okay?" she asked.

"Of course, we're just gonna chill then." I said, leaning back against the couch.

"Okay, we thought we would bring some food, what do you guys want?" she asked.

"One sec." I said and turned to look at Hailee.
"What kinda food do we want?" I asked.

"Burgers!" Hailee said, excitedly. I smiled at her and went back to Pez.

"We want burgers." I said, still smiling at Hailee.

"Okay, burgers it is then. We'll see you in two hours." Pez said.

"Yup, see you." I said and hung up the phone.
"They're running a bit late, but they'll bring burgers." I said, putting my phone on the table.

"Then we have plenty of time for more cuddles and Glee." Hailee giggled and opened her arms for me. I gladly cuddled into her, and started another episode.

About two hours later, there was a knock at the door, before the girls came inside.

"Hey guys, you look comfortable." Jesy said, smiling at us.

"Thanks, we are." Hailee said, hugging me tighter.

"As much as I hate to see your smiles disappear, I'm hungry. So please come and eat." Perrie said and walked into the kitchen.

"Let's go." I said, smiling at her, before getting up. We came into the kitchen, and luckily for me, two seats next to each other were free, so I got to sit next to Hailee.

We sat down, and we all started eating.

"Good thing, you guys got in when you did, looks like it's gonna rain all night." Hailee said, pointing out the window. Just as I was taking a sip from my soda, a lightning stroke, making me tense up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hailee asked, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah, I just really hate stormy weather." I said, as another lightning stroke, making me almost fall out of my chair.

"It's okay, babe. I'm right here. We all are, nothing is gonna happen to you." Hailee said and took my hand under the table. I smiled at her, relaxing a bit by her words.

"Babe huh?" Leigh asked, raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

"It's my special nickname for her." Hailee said, stroking my hand softly with her thumb. I squeezed it, making her look at me. I gave her a look saying: 'Thanks'.

She smiled at me, and gave my hand a squeeze back.

We finished dinner and decided to watch a movie.

"Let's watch something scary." Lee said, sitting down on the couch.

"Hell yeah!" Jesy said, sitting down next to Lee.

"Why?" I asked, looking at them.

"Because it's fun." Lee said, as if that was obvious.

"No, it's not! And it's stormy outside." I said, getting all tense. Hailee noticed that I was on the verge of tears, so she grabbed my hand.

"Hey, how about we watch something else. Tonight might not be the best time for a scary movie." Hailee said, leading me over to the couch.

"I think Haiz is right, let's watch something cozy tonight." Perrie said, smiling at me.

"Beauty and the beast! The lion king! Aladdin! DISNEY!" Jade shrieked, and looked at us.

"I'm down with that." I giggled and leaned against Hailee.

"So which one? I vote for the lion king, live action." Pez said, and pulled it out of the shelf. Leigh threw her hands up in defeat, and leaned up against the couch.

We decided on the lion king, and I ended up cuddled into Hailee. Halfway through the movie Pez had fallen asleep in the armchair, on top of Jade of course.

I didn't even focus on the movie, I was way more interested in listening to Hailee's heartbeat. She was combing through my hair with her fingers, never taking her eyes off the tv. But then all of the sudden, she looked down at me.

"Why aren't you watching?" she whispered, so only I could hear it.

"I dunno. Sorry." I whispered, and turned my head back to look at the tv. But I still didn't pay attention, and before I knew it, the movie was over.

"Boring! Okay I'm gonna go home now. See you tomorrow gals." Leigh said and got up from the couch.

"Bye Lee, sleep tight." I said, and she smiled before leaving.

"I gotta go home as well, good night." Jes said and left as well. We just waved as she headed out. Pez was still asleep, so Jade woke her up, so they could get home in bed.

"Bye guys. Sleep tight." Jade said, dragging a half asleep Perrie through the door.

"Good night." I said, still wrapped in Hailee's arms.

"We should probably head to bed as well." I said and got up.

"Yeah, night babe." Hailee said and got up to hug me good night.

I went upstairs and got in bed. I laid there for an hour, and I just couldn't sleep. I listened to the blaring thunder, and the howling wind. I decided to go downstairs to get some water, but stumbled down the last couple of steps. I laid on the floor, praying that I hadn't woken up Hailee.

"What the heck are you doing?" Hailee asked and sat up on the couch. 'Shit' I thought, and sat up as well.

"Well, I couldn't sleep, due to the storm. So I thought I would get myself a glass of water. Then I tripped and fell down the stairs." I said, looking at her.

"You okay?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah." I said and got up. I walked into the kitchen and took a sip of water. When I came back, she was still sitting there, looking at me.

"Well, goodnight then." I said and walked towards the stairs.

"Nuhuh. You're not gonna be able to sleep, and you know it. Come here." she said and opened her arms. I smiled at her and walked over to her. I crawled on top of her and cuddled into her. She hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head. She was massaging my scalp, which made me relax every time a lightning struck. Before I knew it I was fast asleep, on top of my crush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.2K 25
Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and is the most popular girl at school. At l...
22.1K 892 34
Perrie becomes infatuated with her new neighbour will she have the courage to pursue her feelings and will she finally get the happy ever after she's...
16.3K 551 27
Our favourite ladies are back with a whole new set of challenges to overcome. Sequel to Our Piece of eternity (which you can find by clicking on my...
472K 18K 90
@jadethirlwall: hey, we should hang out someday @perrieedwards: mmmh sorry, you're not my type lol In which Jade follows Perrie and tries to get her...