The life of Jessie Parker

By Dinosaurstar

Jessie parker followed in his fathers foot steps and took over the well known gang that his father Hunter par... More

Jessie
Leaving my baby
Who's that girl?
Little cutie
Amber
Thinking of her
Ride that mattress baby
She's everywhere
Do you want to get some food?
lets see this car then
Amber this car isn't broke
Okay Are you sure you want to be friends?
football try outs pt 1
football try outs pt2
Ambers house
Ambers house pt2
Ty, you're joking right?
what's the news?
Jessie everyone's looking
So you mean they waited eighteen years?
Our first date part 1
Our first date part 2
Our first date part 3 (The date)
That was close
A/N
This is like when your dad bought your mom here for the first time
So much for getting rid of this gang quickly
Are you serious?
Right, we got this
A/n
Weed fun
A/N
A/n
Because ice cream is good for boy issues
That's unexpected
Part 37

Well That was unexpected

6.8K 202 50
By Dinosaurstar

Hey sorry it took forever to update and i know i said i would update last week but an unexpected business exam came up which was super important as im doing that after i finish school!

so its getting closer and closer to exam so soon updating will stop completely for a couple of months well until the 10th of june thats my last exam! so this story will be put on hold for a while! so im sorry education is everything and i want a good one and all my time will go towards revising.

anyway heres the update I'll try and make it long

Hunters pov

Amber's dad and sister were sat both looking at me with so much curiosity in their eyes, how do I explain that they are going to go in hiding in Italy whilst we sort out this gang?. Its not something that is easy to explain to a family that you just met, this is so different to when it was just Ember and I. We could just leave whenever we needed and were always able to have the gang follow because the amount of money we had, we never had children or Jessie's girlfriends family to deal with. It was Just us two and the gang.

"Sorry to pull you out of your thoughts but why exactly have I just had to pack all my things as well as my daughters and leave my house?" I chuckled

"well I'll introduce myself first, I'm Hunter parker" her dad lent forward and shook my hand.

"paul" (sorry I'm not sure if ive given him a name yet but i forgot if i did)

"well Paul, we have a situation which involves my family and now your family have been bought into it due to the fact that Jessie is dating Amber. What I'm going to tell you will probably be scared but its okay because we have everything under control"

he crossed his arms and sighed

"okay well please explain, Im confused with all this"

Im not sure what my opinion is on this man.

"Long story short, Jessie and Amber had been spotted together by a rival gang and now are after the both of them and want to kill them as well as my wife and daughter and now you and your daughter. We have to go to Italy with my gang and most likely my wife Embers friend Xaviers gang."

Pauls face dropped and he grabbed a hold of Iona.... seems like someone has a favourite child.

"No, we're not going. Iona is not leaving school and neither is Amber."

I rolled my eyes

"Amber will be killed if she stays here and so will you and Iona, you have no choice if you are going or not" I sighed

"No, they are not your kids. I will call the police"

I grabbed his collar and got into his face.

"Firstly sir, I will not be defied you are coming with us if you like it or not, I will not have someone as weak as you say no to me. I'm only taking you two with us because your daughter is dating my son and they are happy together I dont want her being left parentless like Ember and I were. I'll give you a heads up Embers parents were beheaded by a gang because they knew Ember imagine what will happen to you and your daughter"

I let go of his collar and took a breath to calm myself down and watched a lump go down his throat and he nodded.

"okay we will come" he whispered

"you were coming anyway" Ember said coming to stand next to me

Paul looked at Ember and his eyes widened and his pupils widened, no way was he thinking he could try it on with my wife.

I cracked my knuckles and he looked at me and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"we leave tomorrow, Jessie will show you where you can sleep tonight" I turned to Jessie and frowned.

"what" He mouthed

Jessies Pov

I mouthed what at dad and he pointed down the hall to the office and held his hand up with five fingers up, meaning he wanted to see me in five minutes in the office.

what have i done now?

I stepped past Lilly and grabbed Ambers hand, she had mostly come down from the high now but she was still eating quite a lot.

"right okay, paul and Iona follow me and I'll show you where you guys can sleep tonight and I'll show you were the bathrooms are just in case you have a room without a bathroom."

I walked through the Kitchen with Amber and her dad and sister following closely behind, i got to the stairs and began walking up. which rooms am I even meant to put them in? like I dont want them near mine because of me and Amber having sex and not near my mom and dads either. I'll just put them on the top floor.

"Okay so your rooms are on the top floor"

"jeez thats so far to go" Iona grumbled

Amber laughed "Iona no wonder your're the fat sister"

Iona gasped and I burst into laughter and Amber started to laugh.

"Amber say sorry now!" her dad demanded and Amber shook her head.

"nah Im too tired to say sorry"

her dad mumbled something under his throat and Iona huffed "Amber you bitch, I'm not fat"

"yeah whatever, get me some food Im hungry"

Yeah totally not getting her high ever again.

We got to the top floor and went to the two last doors, I pointed at either door.

"Pick one, thats the bathroom" I said pointing to the door and the left of the hallway

I turned around and started to walk back down the stairs.

"Amber you need to go to my room or you can sit with Lilly?" Amber smiled

"I want to sit with LIlly"

I took Amber to Lilly's room and knocked on the door

"come in!" her small voice shouted

I opened the door and smiled at Lilly

"Hey Jessie!" she said with a bright smile on her face.

"Hey Lills, I was wondering if you wanted to spend time with Amber whilst i go talk to dad?" She smiled brightly

"Yes, omg we can do each others make up!" Amber clapped and jumped past me and burst into lillys room

"yes!, lets start right now!"

I closed the door and chuckled and began walking downstairs towards dads office.

I have no clue what this is going to be about like what more can he possibly say to me about this situation, like we've got everyone here...

shit.

I ran down the stairs as fast as possible and through the and down the hall into my dads office and slammed the door shut behind me and dad jumped up.

"what the fuck are you doing Jessie?!" Dad shouted

"Dad we forgot Zack!, the dude that shot him! we need to get Zack we need to take him with us" my dads eyes widened

"call him now!, leave right now go get him!"

I ran from my dads office and past mom bringing dad a tea and out the front door and to my car, pulling the door open and jumping in side forgetting to put my seat belt on. I put the keys in the ignition and started the car and pushed my foot on the pedal and drove down the drive way.

How could i forget about the idiot that shot the leader!

I bought Zacks number up in my phone and dialled his number, it kept ringing and ringing.

"Dude what the fuck, i was banging this chick!" Zack groaned down the phone

"congrats!, but dude get rid of her and pack all you shit we're going to Italy. The gang will kill you otherwise we are all leaving and you are coming dude. I'm ten minutes away from your house" I hung up and chucked my phone on the passenger seat and sped up.

I took the turning onto rosewood street and pulled up outside Zacks house and run to his front door and knocked. Zack answered smiling brightly and a girl next to him, I looked at the girl and laughed.

" I had sex with you a few months back!" she blushed and I laughed

"Come on dude, we need to get to mine have you packed your shit?" He laughed

"yeah i got like three suitcases full of my shit, and my football kit" I laughed

"Just get your shit and put it in my car and say bye to her!"

I walked back to my car and got in and watched Zack carry his suitcases to my car, personally he looks like a complete dick carrying them but whatever.

Once he got all his stuff into my car he came round and got into the passenger seat and smiled at me.

"This sounds super creepy but dude im so excited for this!, like italien chicks! and I think me and you are going to be hella good friends by the end of this" He winked and i shook my head.

"Zack, shut up" He laughed and plugged his phone in and Kendrick lamar bitch, dont kill my vibe came through the speakers loudly and i smiled.

"yes Zack!" he laughed and I started the car and I made the journey back with Zack doing awful dances.

"Dude, can i smoke in your car?" Zack asked and I nodded

"as long as you give me one" I smirked

he handed me one and got himself one and lit it.

"so how long are we staying exactly?" I shrugged

"It depends on how long it takes us to kill them" he nodded

"seems legit, well I told my mom i was going on an exchange. I was trying to get a scholarship but not any more seeing as i wont be there" I chuckled

"Dont worry I will pay for you to go to college whenever we're back, seeing as my family is taking you away from everything" he smiled

"thanks dude, its crazy how you nearly killed me and now we are going to Italy together and actually talking"

i nodded in agreement

"oh just to warn you my dad can be intimidating" he laughed

"thats cool you are to, im use to it"

I pulled up into my drive way and sped up a little, seeing as i still have to talk to dad about something. I stopped the car and looked at Zack and smirked.

"Dude, if you like the look of my mom do not make any emotion my dad will kill you" He nodded

"Dude your moms like forty no offence" I nodded

"you wait"

I got out the car and dropped the cigarette to the ground and walked up to the front door and waited for Zack to get his shit together. This dude is just so slow.

The front door opened and Amber came out smiling at me with the worst make up ever and Lilly shortly followed after with matching awful make up, I raised my eyebrows at both of them and they giggled.

"Jessie do we look pretty?" Amber asked smiling brightly.

My mom came out the door and looked at me and smiled and then at Lilly and Amber and raised her eyebrow just like i did.

"girls you look awful, do you really need a professional like me to do your make up?" Amber and Lilly nodded.

Amber didnt even do her make up bad normally!

A suitcase came flying up the stairs and hit me in the leg and another and another and Zack put his middle finger up at me.

"you know dude you could help!" I shook my head

"Dude I'm paying for you to go to Italy shut up" he chuckled and looked at my mom and his eyes widened but quickly he looked back at me and gave me the look and took his phone out.

Mom looked at me and smiled "who is this exactly?" I chuckled

"the idiot who shot the leader in the leg" she smiled and ran at Zack texting and hugged him.

"you are joining the gang, we are going to train you. what you did was amazing you protected my little boy so I have to protect you and you also need to know how to protect yourself. As soon as we get to Italy you are going to get training from a member of Xaviers gang and then you will carry on with school online" Zack just nodded

mom let go of him and looked at me "Hunter wants to see you now" i nodded

"can you take him to a room on the top floor?" mom nodded and grabbed a suitcase

I kissed Amber and walked into the house pushing my keys into my back pocket and walking through the rooms and down the hall into dads office. When we are in here its business only basically, dad goes into serious mode and I'm not his son anymore.

"Im back, i got the idiot" dad chuckled and pointed to the seat.

"I'm going to get straight to the point, I hate paul" i looked at dad and he was being serious

"why?" i asked

"he wants your mom i can tell, i swear to god Jessie if he goes anywhere near my wife i will cut his balls off and feed them to a dog" I held my laughter in

"dad, dont worry he wont do anything you scared the shit out of him earlier" My dad nodded

"good" I smiled at him

"so can i go?" He nodded

"yeah, Jessie?"

"yeah?"

my dad waved me over and I raised an eyebrow and walked over to him and he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you" I smiled to myself

"I love you to dad"

THANK YOU FOR READING!

sorry it doesnt have much action but this needed to be a build up chapter and what all the characters are like together!

please vote/comment/share and follow

i was writing this whilst cooking chicken nuggets so i had to keep stopping ;')

i hope you enjoyed this chapter and got to know what the characters are like a bit more

I cant wait for Zack and Jessie in up and coming chapters i have so many plans for them not going to lie :')

anyway thank you again :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.5K 95
Nicole, a careless girl with a dark past who, doesn't believe in love, didn't care what people thought of her. She would party with her friends when...
2.4K 56 33
Beth's life was simple: go through school to get out, meaning she does have to be a bit of a good-girl. Once she finds out that the high school crush...
847 35 32
Zoe thought by moving away from her parents that life would be better, and in a way it was. Except for the fact that she had moved in with an arrogan...
97.3K 2.2K 34
NOTE- I'm really bad at writing descriptions so I wouldn't bother reading it just read the book. {currently editing/rewriting bits} »»»»»»» Alice Par...