Overlooked Fate ~ Sequel

By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "OVERLOOKED LOVE" SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "OVERLOOKED LOVE" THEN DON'T READ THIS!!! How... More

Chapter 1 ~ No Control
Chapter 2 ~ Playful Love
Chapter 3 ~ The Suspicion
Chapter 4 ~ Taken
Chapter 5 ~ The Mystery Boy
Chapter 6 ~ The Plan to Split
Chapter 7 ~ Stuck
Chapter 8 ~ Take Off
Chapter 9 ~ Covered Lies
Chapter 10 ~ Crashed
Chapter 11 ~ Train Ride
Chapter 12 ~ Choppy Choppy
Chapter 13 ~ Meeting the Others
Chapter 14 ~ The Song House
Chapter 15 ~ Arrived
Chapter 16 ~ Candy Robber
Chapter 17 ~ Attempt
Chapter 18 ~ The Marketplace
Chapter 19 ~ The Chase
Chapter 20 ~ The Search
Chapter 21 ~ Reset
Chapter 22 ~ Official
Chapter 23 ~ Bandaged Up
Chapter 24 ~ Found
Chapter 25 ~ Invading
Chapter 26 ~ RUN!
Chapter 27 ~ Locked Out
Chapter 28 ~ Game On
Chapter 29 ~ The Delivery
Chapter 30 ~ Bank Robbery
Chapter 31 ~ Hidden
Chapter 32 ~ The Temptation
Chapter 33 ~ Oppertunity
Chapter 34 ~ Once
Chapter 35 ~ Hope
Chapter 36 ~ Ruined
Chapter 37 ~ Last Straw
Chapter 38 ~ The Move
Chapter 39 ~ Warning
Chapter 40 ~ The Plan
Chapter 41 ~ Truth
Chapter 42 ~ The Cave
Chapter 43 ~ Caught
Chapter 44 ~ The Confrontation
Chapter 46 ~ Poor Escape
Chapter 47 ~ Far Away
Chapter 48 ~ Done and Free
Chapter 49 ~ The Fight
Chapter 50 ~ Cleared Up
Chapter 51 ~ Promise
Chapter 52 ~ Creepy
Chapter 53 ~ Exposed

Chapter 45 ~ Secret

741 24 118
By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

Dex's P.O.V

Dex stumbled back in complete shock as he just witnessed Biana hypnotizing Keefe.

Biana's head snapped around when she heard his stumble so he quickly ducked down. After a few seconds, she looked back at Keefe who was still being controlled by the crystals.

Dex still couldn't process what was happening as he silently watched. He had been searching for Marella all day after coming back from a search with Grady and Wylie.

She was supposed to stay at the hotel but for some reason, she had disappeared.

So Dex came to this hotel where the other group were staying at, thinking Marella might have come over here and that's when he caught Biana doing whatever she was doing.

Dex had no idea what Biana was trying to do but he knew something was very off and it couldn't be good. Keefe wasn't even supposed to be here— he was supposed to be recovering while going to his father's funeral back home.

This whole situation was wrong, and Dex couldn't make sense of any of it.

He just knew he had to make sure he wasn't seen because who knew what Biana would do if she caught him. Maybe she would even control him.

Dex continued to picture the glowing blue crystals Biana had used and felt something familiar surface somewhere in his memories. Then it came to him.

When Dex had gone to the marketplace, he had purchased a book about the legends of the caves in Tennessee.

He recalled reading through it one night and there was some legend about mind controlling crystals.

It seemed unrealistic so Dex must have skimmed through it. He then realized he needed to look back into it and figure out what he was really dealing with.

As he watched Biana slip into the bathroom after mind controlling Keefe to leave, Dex made his move to escape.

Biana couldn't know he had seen everything.

Once he made it back to his hotel where his group was, he realized hat everyone was still asleep so he needed to remain quiet.

Dex then hurriedly made his way to his things and grabbed the book he had bought that day.

He quickly flipped through the pages until he found exactly what he was looking for.

He read through every detail, taking notes. He then began to research as much as he could about these blue crystals. It was important he knew what he was dealing with and how they even worked.

Apparently they were very rare crystals found in deep depths of very few caves. There have been a few findings of them being underwater but no one had been able to ever bring the crystals back. They were supposed to cause someone to be able to have the power to control minds but as of now, it was just a legend.

Dex still couldn't understand how Biana had even gotten her hands on them and what she even wanted them for.

It couldn't be to just control Keefe to kiss her— at least he hoped that wasn't it.

It had to be something bigger.

Dex felt guilty for even thinking this...but could the Neverseen have any relation to this?

This would be something that they would probably really want.

But how does it even tie with Biana?

He had to do more research.

After a couple hours into the night of gathering research and taking notes, he put together his findings and realized he had to keep this all a secret, at least for now.

After this, he couldn't trust anyone.

Just as he was about to call it a night, he phone began to buzz.

He looked down to see that it was Linda.

Why was she calling at this hour?

"Hello?" Dex said, picking up.

"DEXY! HELP!" Linda screeched into the phone, breathing heavily.

"What's going on?!" Dex exclaimed, sitting up.

"THAT EVIL GIRL ATTACKED ME!" Linda cried out. Dex heard her crying hysterically on the other end.

"Linda, calm down. Tell me what's going on— who attacked you?" Dex asked.

"THAT MARELLA GIRL JUST CAME STORMING AT MY HOUSE AND LITERALLY TRIED TO KILL ME!" Linda continued to cry out.

"WHAT?!" Dex yelled out, in shock.

Was THAT where Marella had been all this time?!

What was even going on today?!

"YEAH! THAT GIRL LEGIT ATTACKED ME FOR NO REASON!" Linda raged.

"No! Marella would never do such a thing!" Dex exclaimed, still confused as to what was even happening.

How would Marella even know how to find Linda?

"Yes she would! That girl has mental issues! She said she wanted to kill me because she was jealous!" Linda continued.

"Jealous?! Of you?!" Dex asked, still not being able to process anything she was saying.

"Yes! I'm sorry Dex! I tried my best to calm her down and work things out but she wasn't listening! Dex please help me," Linda continued to cry out. "I'm hurt real bad!" She added.

"Hang on, I'll be right over," Dex said, quickly hanging up.

He had no idea what was going on but he needed to resolve this now.

Right when Dex was about to get up and leave, he jumped in fright when he saw Mr. Forkle standing in the doorway.

"Ah— Mr. Forkle! I um, didn't realize you were awake," Dex stuttered.

Mr. Forkle narrowed his eyes. "I was, but you were so loud that I woke up." He then grumbled something about you kids.

"I'm sorry," Dex quickly apologized.

Wait...

"Hold up, how are you here?! You're supposed to be with the other group!" Dex realized.

"Whoops looks like you caught me. Yes, I followed you back here when I saw you snuck leaving our hotel room," Mr. Forkle replied.

"Oh," Dex mumbled. "I was um, looking for Marella."

Dex realized that he must have just missed the whole Biana situation.

Mr. Forkle then looked down at the watch on his wrist. "At 1am?"

"Whoops," Dex mumbled, feeling his ears turn red.

Wait, why had Mr. Forkle followed him?

Mr. Forkle's eyes then moved down to Dex's findings. "You're not going anywhere."

"Huh?"

"I said, you aren't going anywhere," Mr. Forkle repeated, getting closer.

"I have to, my friend Linda needs help," Dex replied, realizing Mr. Forkle must have been listening in to when he was on the phone with her.

"No," Mr. Forkle said.

"Um..." Dex mumbled, not sure what was going on.

"You, have been researching something you shouldn't be researching," Mr. Forkle accused, snatching Dex's findings.

"What do you know about this?" Dex demanded.

Mr. Forkle looked up at Dex. "I know everything I need to know. You need to stop and forget this research. I don't know how you came up with this idea but this ends now."

"Tell me what's going on!" Dex demanded, trying to snatch the research back. "That's mine!"

"Not anymore," Mr. Forkle said, starting to leave.

Dex couldn't do anything as he watched Mr. Forkle leave with all of his research.

What was going on?!

The Biana and Keefe thing, the whole Marella and Linda situation, and now this?!

Nothing added up. Somehow, Mr. Forkle knew about these crystals too and who knew what he was doing now.

Dex stumbled back as he struggled to come up with a plan to get help.

But who could he trust?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 40K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
868K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
88.9K 803 13
I accidentally summoned a tentacle monster in the middle of the night. He wants to show me why eight arms are better than two. I said yes, and now I...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...