Overlooked Fate ~ Sequel

By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO "OVERLOOKED LOVE" SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "OVERLOOKED LOVE" THEN DON'T READ THIS!!! How... More

Chapter 1 ~ No Control
Chapter 2 ~ Playful Love
Chapter 3 ~ The Suspicion
Chapter 4 ~ Taken
Chapter 5 ~ The Mystery Boy
Chapter 6 ~ The Plan to Split
Chapter 7 ~ Stuck
Chapter 8 ~ Take Off
Chapter 9 ~ Covered Lies
Chapter 10 ~ Crashed
Chapter 11 ~ Train Ride
Chapter 12 ~ Choppy Choppy
Chapter 13 ~ Meeting the Others
Chapter 14 ~ The Song House
Chapter 15 ~ Arrived
Chapter 16 ~ Candy Robber
Chapter 17 ~ Attempt
Chapter 18 ~ The Marketplace
Chapter 19 ~ The Chase
Chapter 20 ~ The Search
Chapter 21 ~ Reset
Chapter 22 ~ Official
Chapter 23 ~ Bandaged Up
Chapter 24 ~ Found
Chapter 25 ~ Invading
Chapter 26 ~ RUN!
Chapter 27 ~ Locked Out
Chapter 28 ~ Game On
Chapter 29 ~ The Delivery
Chapter 30 ~ Bank Robbery
Chapter 31 ~ Hidden
Chapter 32 ~ The Temptation
Chapter 33 ~ Oppertunity
Chapter 34 ~ Once
Chapter 35 ~ Hope
Chapter 36 ~ Ruined
Chapter 37 ~ Last Straw
Chapter 38 ~ The Move
Chapter 39 ~ Warning
Chapter 40 ~ The Plan
Chapter 41 ~ Truth
Chapter 42 ~ The Cave
Chapter 44 ~ The Confrontation
Chapter 45 ~ Secret
Chapter 46 ~ Poor Escape
Chapter 47 ~ Far Away
Chapter 48 ~ Done and Free
Chapter 49 ~ The Fight
Chapter 50 ~ Cleared Up
Chapter 51 ~ Promise
Chapter 52 ~ Creepy
Chapter 53 ~ Exposed

Chapter 43 ~ Caught

834 28 271
By xXMarinaDeSantisXx

Hi guys! So normally the next update would be on Saturday however I have lifeguard training Friday, and all day Saturday and Sunday so I won't be able to put up the next update until Monday!

Anywho, unto the next chapter!

Biana's P.O.V

Biana felt only worry as she got ready for bed. It had been a couple of days since Keefe's attack after hearing about his father's death.

Keefe had recovered at the hospital and had flown back to San Diego to go to the funeral. That was currently where he was supposed to be.

Biana just couldn't stop thinking about how he was feeling. She knew how he had felt about his father but it was still his own father so it had to hurt him. She just hoped he didn't do anything stupid.

Biana secretly had to admit that maybe she cared about him too much. Even Tam had made a comment earlier. Something about not getting over Keefe.

She tried to stop worrying as she got comfortable in her bed and closed her eyes. But after sitting like that for a while, she couldn't even fall asleep.

She had too many concerns and problems that were running through her head.

She ended up grabbing her phone to check her messages. She had messaged Keefe earlier to check in but he hadn't responded.

She figured he was probably busy with his mom and family.

Her eyes also went over her mother's contact. She had messaged her mom a few weeks ago but she hadn't responded. Same with her dad.

She just wished—

BOOM!

Biana immediately sat up at the loud noise that came from outside her room. She was confused, everyone was supposed to be asleep.

Biana, as quiet as she could, carefully got out of her bed and slowly crept out of the room.

She made her way around the small kitchen and living area but she realized the noise had come from one of the rooms the group was sleeping in.

She ran to the one where Fitz and Tam were supposed to be in and slowly opened their door.

She saw Tam and Fitz were asleep but when she looked across the room, she gasped.

"KEEFE?!" She hissed, catching him with his things.

He looked up in shock and put a finger over his lips to quiet her.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! What are you doing here?!" Biana questioned, wondering if this was all a dream.

"It's okay, I'm fine," Keefe assured, looking around cautiously.

"I've missed you!" Biana exclaimed, rushing over and giving him a tight hug.

She noticed he was a bit stiff and when she pulled away she saw he had a strange look. "So...why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in San Diego?" She questioned.

"Uhm— it uh finished earlier and I was able to fly back here early," Keefe stuttered.

Biana raised an eye brow and noticed him gulp. "The funeral wasn't scheduled until tomorrow I thought," she said.

"Right...well they um moved it earlier," Keefe replied.

"Okay so what are you doing now?" She asked, looking at the stuff he had in his hands.

Keefe looked down at the things in his hands and quickly hid them behind his back. "I'm unpacking."

"So, you came here without letting us know?" Biana asked, confused.

"I uh— didn't want to wake you guys," he replied.

Biana glanced over to where Tam and Fitz were snoring away.

She then looked back at Keefe and took a step towards him and narrowed her eyes. "I know you're lying."

"No— what?" Keefe exclaimed, taking a step back.

"Keefe, tell me what you're doing," she demanded.

When he didn't respond, she pushed, "Keefe."

When he continued to remain silent, Biana started to feel frustration and anger.

"You know, I don't understand this! Why are all of you guys keeping secrets?!" Biana exclaimed.

"What?! What makes you say that?"

Biana put a hand on her hip in annoyance. "Tam has his dark secret, Mr. Forkle seems to be hiding things, and now you're acting real suspicious."

"You're being ridiculous," Keefe said.

"No, I'm not! I'm sick and tired of all the secrets! How are we ever going to accomplish anything if we can't trust one another?!" Biana questioned.

"You can trust me," Keefe assured.

"Then tell me what's going on," Biana repeated, grabbing his arm.

Keefe looked down at her hand that was gripping his arm.

Biana then placed her other hand on the side of his face.

He immediately stepped back and exclaimed, "what are you doing?!"

"Does what you are doing have to do with Sophie?" She asked, taking another step forward and reaching for Keefe again.

He continued to back up and shook his head. "Stop!"

Biana stopped and shook her head. "I have to do this."

"Do what?!" Keefe exclaimed, now looking confused.

Biana took a deep breath and said, "kiss me."

"What?!"

"Kiss me, I know you want to," Biana repeated, gripping his arm.

Keefe struggled to break free as Biana reached into her pocket with her other hand and grabbed what was in it.

"Uh what are you holding?" Keefe slowly asked.

Biana then looked right into Keefe's eyes and revealed the glowing blue crystals in her hands.

Keefe gasped but before he could say a word, his eyes glowed as his body now was controlled by them.

Biana let out a breath, not believing that it worked. "Now, kiss me."

"Yes," Keefe whispered. With his hollow eyes, he leaned forward and kissed Biana tenderly.

She held his face and felt butterflies in her stomach. It was hard to face the reality that she now knew she had feelings for him after several years ago when he rejected her.

But that is not the reason for the kiss.

Once Keefe pulled away, he was still hypnotized as Biana commanded, "now put down your stuff and get out of here like nothing happened."

As she commanded, he followed her orders and was soon out the door.

Biana quickly put the crystals back into her pocket and fell to the ground, not believing what she had done. She felt a bit of guilt but she had to do it.

She had to do it for them.

DUN DUN DUNNNN!!

LOL OK IK WHAT YOU ALL ARE THINKING! YOU GUYS ARE PROB REALLY CONFUSED BUT ALL SHALL BE REVEALED SOON!

FOR NOW...

WE SHALL SEE...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
364K 13K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...