❤️ Fourtris Infinity ❤️

By Trueten

Hey Initiate, Here's the Gist of this story :- Tris and Tobias are happily married.Then Tris gets pregnant,To... More

The Prologue !!!!
Chapter 1 : A usual morning with an unusual ending
Chapter 2 : Finding out and dressing up for the date
Chapter 3 : Date spot
Chapter TOBIAS : Telling him and his reaction
Chapter 5 : A weird morning and dressing up for the party
Please help me :'(
Chapter TRIS : The Party,Games and loads of FUN
Chapter 7 : The Fun continues..then tension spreads
Chapter 8 : What's wrong with FOUR ??
Chapter 9 : The actual thing .....
Chapter FOURTRIS : Story behind the "SHE"
Chapter 11 : When Zeke meets the "SHE"
Chapter 12 : Invitation to the Party !!!
Chapter 13 : Going to the party....
Chapter 15 : The Events of the Party Part 2 !!!
Chapter 16 : Three weeks later....
Chapter 17 : The Get-together !!!!
My Awful Life :'(
Chapter 18 : The Chasm......
Chapter 19 : The Bold Resolution.....
Chapter 20 : Two weeks later....
Chapter 21 : Candor or Dauntless ??
Chapter 22 : Candor or Dauntless....Continued
Chapter 23 : Oops !!! The Little Fight.....
OMG !!!!! Thank you so much :)
Chapter 24 : Getting ready for the Ballroom Party !!!!
Chapter 25 : The Chandelier !!!!
Chapter 26 : The "Faction Meet" !!!!
Chapter 27 : The Peace Serum !!!!
Chapter 28 : The Hangout.....
I am So Sorry :'(
Chapter 29 : Would You Rather ????
Chapter 30 : Zeke's House....
Chapter 31 : The "Startling Revelation" !!!!
Chapter 32 : The Next Morning....
Chapter 33 : The "Reconciliation" !!!!
Chapter 34 : A Romantic Morning....
Chapter 35 : The "Forgiving"....
Chapter 36 : The Fun and Games !!!!
Chapter 37 : The Problem Begins....
Chapter 38 : The Erudite Headquarters !!!!
Chapter 39 : The ''Mind Controlled Drone''....
Chapter 40 : The "Guilt"....
Chapter 41 : The Amazing News !!!!
Chapter 42 : The War !!!!
Chapter 43 : Girls VS Guys !!!!
Chapter 44 : A month later....
Chapter 45 : The "Initiates"....
Chapter 46 : The Knife-Throwing !!!!
Thank You So Much !! :)
Chapter 47 : The Initiation.....
Chapter 48 : The Baby's Kick !!!!
Chapter 49 : The Baby Shower Part 1 !!!!
Chapter 50 : The Baby Shower Part 2 !!!!
Chapter 51 : The New Family Member !!!!
The Epilogue !!!!
A Vote of Thanks !!!! :)
New Story !!!! :)
New FF : FOURTRIS ETERNITY !!!!

Chapter 14 : The Events of the Party Part 1 !!!

2K 45 9
By Trueten

A/N : Hey initiates !!! Here is Chapter 14 !! Finally Destiny meets Tris and vice-versa. Yay !! Sit back,relax and Enjoy this chapter : )

Tris's POV

Zeke opens the door and in comes Tobias.I mean.....Four.He is wearing a light blue shirt and White pants.He looks so handsome."Shut up Tris",I again think to my self.

After Four his Girlfriend comes in.I see her in fact we all see her.I see the guys as well as the girls gaping at her with their mouths hung wide open.She is wearing an A-line V-neck Full length gown.It's turquoise in colour and also has cap sleeves.(A/N : You can catch a glimpse of her gown in the media section of this chapter !!!)

I don't blame them.She is really pretty.And indeed very charming.Her eyes are of the same shade of blue as Tob-Four.Her eyes are so Bright and flashing.She indeed is very very beautiful.She looks very friendly and nice.I hate to admit this but.......I kinda like her from her appearance.

"Hi",She says.Her voice is Enchanting.

"Hey",Everyone says.Excluding me because I am still figuring out....How to behave with her.I mean I know I like her and she is friendly but....she let Four marry me so that he could gain POPULARITY.She could've stopped him.She could've told him it is wrong but she didn't,due to which my life is in ruins right now.

"So...what's you name ??",Marlene asks.

"My name is...... Ashley Blue Scott but....",she says and then pauses."My friends and Four call me Ash.And I would prefer being called that",She says and then finishes.That's a pretty name.I look into Four's eyes and then hers both of them are so so similar.

"Yeah that explains your middle name",I blurt out.Why did I say that ?? Oh I now get it...I thought that out loud.

"Excuse me what ??",Ashley asks.

"I am so sorry.I just thought out loud",I say.

"Oh..that's okay",She says and then smiles."But seriously Tris.You said "that" explains my middle name.So what does "that" refer to ?",she asks putting air quotes around that.

"Umm....that refers to....the colour of your eyes",I say. (A/N : For those of you who didn't understand,Ashley's middle name is Blue.Her eye colour is blue as well.So that why Tris said that)

"Oh...okay got it",She says and smiles.I smile back.She is very nice.

Destiny's POV (A/N : First time ever.Yay !!!)

As soon as I enter,I see everyone gaping at me with their mouths hung open.I scan the room for my sis-in-law....Tris.

Then I see her.She is so beautiful.Her eyes are so incessant so.....Alert.She looks kind and very nice.

'Hi",I say.

"Hey",Everyone says except Tris.It saddens me a little at first but then I think it's okay because maybe....she is probably working out something in her head.Maybe how to behave with me or something??

"What's your name ??",Marlene asks.If you might be wondering how I know all of these people's names.Let me tell you....Zeke and my Big bro made me learn the names of the members of the gang yesterday.And now I know all of their names !!!

"My name is....Ashley Blue Scott but....." I say and then pause for a dramatic effect."My friends and Four call me Ash.And I would prefer being called that",I finish.Phew !!! I almost forgot my new name.

"Yeah that explains your middle name",Tris blurts out,Out of nowhere.

"Excuse me what ??",I ask because I seriously didn't understand What she meant by that.

"I am so sorry.I just thought out loud",she says.

"Oh..that's okay",I say and then smile."But seriously Tris.You said "that" explains my middle name.So what does "that" refer to ?",I ask putting air quotes around that.

"Umm....that refers to....the colour of your eyes",She says.Aha !! Now I get it.

"Oh...okay got it",I say and smile.She smiles back.I love my sis-in-law.She is so sweet.I mean she doesn't know that I am her sis-in-law.She thinks I am her husband's Girlfriend but still she is talking so um.....unrudely with me.

"Okay lets play something"',Shauna says.

"Yeah what should we play ??",Marlene and Tris ask in unison and then giggle.Wait Bro said Tris never giggles maybe its just one of her Pregnancy effect.

"Lets play....Would you rather",Christina suggests.

"Yeah lets play that",Uriah says.Everyone agrees.

"Everyone sit down on the carpet in a circle",My bro says.

"And why should we listen to a traitor like you ?",Uriah asks and I see my bro cringe.Whatever Uriah said hurt him.I know it.

"Bro,you are not a traitor.You love Tris a lot and you are doing all of this for her.That doesn't make you a traitor it makes you a .......nice person",I whisper in my bro's ear.

"Thanks for the......consolation.I love you Des",He whispers back.

"Your welcome.I love you too bro",I say.

"Uriah Shut up.Sit down now",Zeke says.I guess he saw My bro hurt too.Everyone sits down.Uriah rolls his eyes before sitting down.

"Can I start please ???",Will asks in a girly voice.

"Yeah sure you can",Uriah replies in a girly voice too.Uriah is very jovial I know that.But I guess.....he is a very good friend of Tris and cares for her a lot.That's why he is so pissed off with my Bro right now.

"Okay so........Chris,Would you rather live in Antarctica or live in the Desert and why ??",Will asks.Typical Erudite.

"Umm....I would live in......Antarctica because in Antarctica there will be Penguins and Polar bears to keep me company and in Desert there will be Camels and Cactus.So I would prefer the former rather that latter",Christina says and we all burst out laughing at her silly logic.

"Okay so Tris...Would you rather go forward in time or backward in time ?",Christina asks Tris.

"I would.....go forward in time.That was an easy question",Tris says.

"Okay Uri Would you rather take an ice cold shower and be clean or not be clean at all ?",Tris asks Uriah.

"I would......not be clean at all",Uriah says and everyone gags.

"Seriously Uriah",Marlene asks and we all laugh.

"Okay Ash Would you rather spend a whole day with your Mom or your Dad ??",Uriah asks me.

"I would spend my whole day with my mom.That was so easy Uriah",I say.Its obvious I would not spend my day with my DAD and get hit with the belt the whole day.

"But why ??",Shauna asks.

"Why what ?",I ask back

"Why wouldn't you spend your day with your dad ?",Will asks.

"I am going to answer that",I reply bluntly and see Tobias nod.

"Oh...okay as you wish",Will says.

I then realize that these people don't know anything about me.The only thing they know is that I am Four's Girlfriend.Still they are willing to talk to me so kindly and I was just so blunt with them.

"I am sorry Will.I didn't mean for it to come out so rude",I say.

"It's okay Ash.Apology accepted",He says and I smile.

"This game is getting a little boring so lets play the usual",Zeke says.

"Yeah",Uriah,Marlene,Shauna,Will,Tris,Christina say in unison and then Smile.

I look at my bro.I see that he is looking at Tris and smiling.He is looking at her with eyes full of love and it is so cute.So romantic.I love this couple so much.Like others in the gang I also ship FOURTRIS.Well they used to ship them but I still do.The way Tobias looks at Tris is so....sweet.

Zeke nudges me with his elbow.Shit !!! I almost forgot my dialogue.Thanks to Zeke.I now remember it.

"What's the usual ??",I ask.Even though I know it is Candor or Dauntless...I have to act like I don't so that they don't get suspicious.

"It's Candor or Dauntless",Christina answers.

"Oh..Okay fine.Thanks Christina",I say.

"No problem",She says and then smiles.I smile back too.

"So let's begin Four my bro....Candor or Dauntless ???",Zeke asks.I see everyone rolling their eyes because Zeke asked my bro.And my bro is evil in everyone except Zeke and my eyes......for now.

"Dauntless Obviously",Tobias answers.

"You made a mistake choosing Dauntless",Zeke says and then laughs evilly."I dare you to......Say the alphabet backwards. You have 30 seconds if you cannot do it, you must preformed two more dares.",Zeke says and then finishes.As soon as Zeke finishes telling the dare the rest of the gang starts laughing and patting Zeke's back for giving my bro such a tough dare.Tobias just smiles.

"Okay so I will begin.......ZY XW VUTS R QPON MLK JIHG FED CBA",My bro says super speed and we all just look at him blankly.

"How the hell did you say that so fast ??",Christina asks.

"Because I know the Morse code",Tobias says.

"And so ??",Marlene asks.

"When I learned the Morse code I learned it backwards from Z-A that's why I was able to say the alphabets backward so fast",Tobias says.Everyone nods their head in understanding except Uriah who looks annoyed.Uriah just rolls his eyes.

"Okay so Tris........Candor or Dauntless ?'',My bro asks.Tris ?? Why did he choose Tris ?? He is supposed to act like hating her.I look at him and see him mouth Shit  to himself.Then I get it he didn't actually mean to choose Tris.He was maybe....thinking about her and he just told her name absentmindedly.

"Ummm.....Dauntless",Tris answers.I am 100 % sure she was not expecting that.

My bro begins"Okay so.........

A/N : So that was the end of the FOURteenth chapter. How was it ??? I am sorry for the cliffhanger.Leave your comments for me.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

AND RECOMMEND THIS STORY !!

And remember :

<4 ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 372 19
Tris and Tobias meet in Abnegation. What happens there? What happens with them? They spend one year being more than just friends, but what happens to...
69.9K 2.6K 46
Tris is living the life; she is married, has two beautiful children, and works at an marvelous job. Things are going good and fine with her marriage...
698K 11.1K 70
Tris and Tobias's love grows stronger, they get through everything. Things change, things stay the same and things move on. Fear are faced and fears...
88.7K 1.2K 34
Just another divergent high story. Well really more of a Tris is pregnant story. I love fourtris baby's.