Isac Elliot preferences

By cherryblossom25789

A number of short preferences about a 14 year old Finnish singer who stole my heart , Hope you enjoy these xx... More

01- How you meet
02- First Date
03- He asks you to be his girlfriend
04 - First fight (part 1)
06- He tells you he's going on a world tour
07- You cut when he's not there
08- Skype Calls
09- He comes back from tour
10- Song preference - The only exception by paramore
11- He gets jealous
12- You get jealous
13-You comfort him
14-How you cuddle
15 - He leaves you because of his career
16 - He cheats on you
17 - He leaves you because of his career - Part 2
18 - You babysit together
19-You're on your period
Blossom

05-first fight (part 2)

316 14 4
By cherryblossom25789

It's been like a week since me and Isac last spoke . After the fight I ran home and stayed in my room for a good 3 days .

"Come on Y/N you need to go out ," Y/M said looking at you with pleading yes .
"Fine yeah ," you said grumbling .

You grabbed your skateboard that was in the corned of your wardrobe and walked out the house and into the harsh daylight .

You texted your friend to meet you at the skatepark and he replied saying Yes .

You got onto your skateboard and started riding to the skatepark which was like 5 minutes away .

Once you got there you saw a bunch of your friends waiting for you . You smiled and waved at them .

"Hey guys ," you said faking a smile .
"Hey Y/N," they said getting their skateboards .

You were there for like 10 minutes and your guy friend decided he'd help you learn new tricks .

"so put your foot like this ," he said walking behind you his arms around your waist steadying you .
"And kick with that foot ," he said Patting your right foot .

You kicked and before you knew it , you were doing the trick and you landed perfectly .

You looked back at your friend and ran into his arms smiling and giggling excited that you had finally learnt the trick .

As you owned your eyes behind your friend you saw a pale faced Isac . You quickly pulled away from you guy friend.

"So have you moved on ?" Isac said his lip quivering .
"No, he was just teaching me this trick ," you said slightly angry .
"Oh," he said looking at the floor .

You went to walk away when isac grabbed your hand and span you around so you were facing him .

He was now full on crying, tears falling onto his red cheek .
"Please don't go ," he said sniffing "I know I was an idiot for saying that to you and I never meant it ,I Lov..e y..you " he said hiccuping .

You were speechless at him and you didn't say anything for a while .

You looked at the floor and then at him . "I forgive you," you said quietly .

He grabbed your waist and kissed you.

Heyy
Sorry for taking so long I started a new boo and I've been really busy

I hope you like

Bye xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 147 37
16 year old Emma had been living in an orphanage since she was 13. One day, she was in her room listening to her favorite bands, when she was called...
553K 18.9K 75
**TWICE FEATURED ON THE WATTPAD EDITORS CHOICE LIST** **Romance Category WINNER-Community Hub Awards** Have you ever felt your heart beat so fast, th...
197K 1.8K 30
A collection of short imagines about Alex Turner. Hope you enjoy... β˜ΊοΈπŸ’Ÿ
89.3K 1K 40
This is a collection of imagines and preferences by me and stuff i found on twitter. All preferences by me and it will say who it is by at the end. E...