Whats Going On? ( Bee ff)

By bebepiggles

what happens when stacy and dul leave the cube? well, she's the only girl left what happens along the way one... More

The day she left...
Pax!
what even...
Rusher confesses?
Im in trouble aren't I?
G-Dawg no understand
its my turn...
What did i do?
Im here for you
What did I get myself into?
The Hospital
Many Apologies
Will!
#kiani and #kiinqbee
OH NO
Heartbroken
It's a thing?
Used
Frustrated
Dramatic Straub
OMG
Meeting up with bee
A Call
Rusher?
Hold up Wait a minute!
No Drama Pls
Julio!!!!
All has crashed
The Talk
The plan
The meetup
Everythings Okay
Truth or Dare?
Idek..
Ahhhh!
Aparment Problems
Happily ever after :)

Where is he?

218 3 1
By bebepiggles

(Bayanis POV)

I'm so mad when I was in the closet I new bee was in there with him doing heavens knows what...

I grabbed a Knife from the kitchen and started digging into my wrists. I stopped when I heard Will walk over to the closet. I put the knife into my back pocket hiding it and my wrists.

After I stromed off I went to Straubs empty room. EMPTY. I knew that Straub had left but, where was bee? Probably making out with my best friend. Ouch that stung.

I never thought about where Straub might actually be. Where did he go? Oh crap. I better go tell the others.

After talking to the others, they helped me get over my heartbreak for bee. Then they sent a search for Straub.

(Julio's POV) ---changing it up!

Graser told me to go get Will and Bee I looked in Straub and bees room. She wasn't in there. Oh crap. They must be in the same room doing...who knows.

I knocked there was a shuffle if feet and the closet door closing. What the hell? Will opened the door innocently. "Sup" he said. "Hey, we're starting a search hunt for straub we really need you and bee to come with us." I said.

Bee appears from the closet... Wearing a crop top that looks thrown on. What were they doing here? Whatever none of my biz.

We were looking for literally hours. We had to go back to the house for sleep. He never showed up where'd he go?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 709 21
Beca's life was perfect. She had the girl of her dreams and her best friend Stacie Conrad was by her side in college. One night ruined everything for...
1.1K 51 12
StrauberryJam doesn't know where he'll be tomorrow. He doesn't know where his life is going, or when he's gonna get on track. But that all changes wh...
38.7K 626 20
Bayani and Bee slowly find themselves falling for each other. But when they finally find the courage to admit it, a tremendous fight threatens to tea...
19.1K 232 33
What happens when the Queen Bee is beaten raped and has a child at such a young age? Well Vikky can tell you, she was who every girl wanted to be and...