Whats Going On? ( Bee ff)

By bebepiggles

what happens when stacy and dul leave the cube? well, she's the only girl left what happens along the way one... More

The day she left...
Pax!
what even...
Rusher confesses?
Im in trouble aren't I?
G-Dawg no understand
its my turn...
What did i do?
Im here for you
What did I get myself into?
The Hospital
Many Apologies
Will!
#kiani and #kiinqbee
OH NO
Heartbroken
Where is he?
Used
Frustrated
Dramatic Straub
OMG
Meeting up with bee
A Call
Rusher?
Hold up Wait a minute!
No Drama Pls
Julio!!!!
All has crashed
The Talk
The plan
The meetup
Everythings Okay
Truth or Dare?
Idek..
Ahhhh!
Aparment Problems
Happily ever after :)

It's a thing?

251 5 4
By bebepiggles

(Wills POV)

I stormed off to my room. Why would jordan do this to meh? I'm so frustrated.

I heard the door slam and a car screech off. Jordan stomped into the room and locked himself into the closet.

The tires screeching we're probably Straubs... Just a hunch.

Bee walked in crying she obviously didn't know Jordan was in here.

She layed down on the bed. Who do I help? Let's start with bee.

"Bee?" I asked softly. No answer. I saw her sit up all of the sudden she grabbed my arms with a smirk.

We got under the covers not having 'it' but just kissed a freaking lot. Alot. I literally forgot Jordan was in the closet. Oh shit! He was in the closet

I signaled bee to hide under the bed without talking. She didn't question it she went under.

I walked over to the closet to open the door, but it opened for me. He came out covering his wrists. Did he cut himself?

"I see you've cooled off"he said in the most sassy way possible. "Y-yeah I g-guess." I stuttered because I was really nervous.

He walked out and we were at it for another good 30 mins when be asks, "Mr. Kiinqtong will you be my beloved bae she said with a sphistocated accent.

"Your wish is my command." Then we passed out. We we're a thing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 895 30
One year all of the cube members go to vidcon for the first time. They meet and sparks fly, but one night a game of truth or dare goes wrong... Grase...
4.8K 178 12
Falling for her best friend Jhoanna was never part of Stacey's plan. How could she even navigate such risky territory? Is there hope for something mo...
2.4K 116 26
*** CRINGE WARNING *** THIS STORY IS SO BAD PLEASE DON'T READ IT'S JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING MY FIRST BOOK THANKS 》 "And I thought it would be fun."...
3.3K 125 11
In this short story/fanfiction, Taylor is another member of the Cube SMP. Although she is good friends with all of them, she is closer to Bee, Joe, P...