Suit And Surrender

By ownangel

To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, co... More

prologue
here comes the heroine,
Sapno ki Mumbai
here comes our hero
Boss's Boss
Ruthless Rathod: 1
Ruthless Rathod:2
the battle B/W mind and body
Game is on
R.R.R.
Mr egomaniac
Heated Kiss
the feud 1
the feud 2
the drunk messages
hangover
are you sleeping with someone?
nothing happened, okay!
more than a challenge
negotiation
Got fired!
I am done.
I am sorry
Rathod sent food!
finally! she agreed.
Lion and his prey
boss is a horrible prick
His needy, aching Aarna
jealous Rathod
joining of two bodies
break up?
the presentation
what? no arrangment!
the mystery man
Saturday, friends and revelation
game of bedroom
what is it?
joint pathway of their emotions
sweet torment!
he upgraded her flight!
meeting her parents
making her happy
moving in?
silent treatment and flowers flowers
Mr. Neanderthal & Ms. thoroughly eaten
jealousy and insecurities
new story
I love you
Assaulted?
Payback Time
Frightened Deer Or Hungry Lion?
Ceasefire and Pulav
Her Bracelet, His Shirt And Them
Spa Day And Quickey In The Office
public appearance and his mother
She Was an Escort?
a note, articles and chole bhature
nightmares with open eyes
His Definition Of Love
A Tweet and A Post and Romance
sunset, Dance And Marriage Talk
dinner with friends and vibrator
shocking truths or lies?
DNA results and kidnapped
Finding Her And Berserker Him
Birdie's story of greed
Help From Angel & Slice From Demoness
In his arm, her home
Proposal with Ice Cubes & Ropes
Epilogue
DO REVIEWS
bonus chapter
Lie & Love

at club

10.1K 500 23
By ownangel

Jayraj Singh Rathod set On the red sofa at Mumbai's best club, with gin and tonic in his hand. To the people downstairs, It may look like some popular club with a nice interior and costly yet mind-blowing drinks, and high music but few people like me knew the actuality.

People like me, heavenly loaded with money and power, come here.

If I use the language of children nowadays, I would say to get laid but in my terminology, it is to get released.
Yes, the release of pent-up frustration.
I pay money for that and I am not ashamed to admit that because I don't want to waste my time vowing a woman. I prefer to make millions in that time and out of It I use a few to buy some time of a woman.

I know this looks bad. Most people would be both disgusted and curious as to why a handsome, successful businessman like myself would stoop so low to pay money for sex when women all around are ready open their legs for me.
Truth is? It's f*cking convenient. I send a text, and I get whatever I'm in the mood for. No questions asked.

And the rules are simple, do as you are told to do, submit, no questions asked, blindfold on her face so that she doesn't recognise me, no cuddles, no kiss, no sweet talks just pure carnal s*x and in return they get money, that's all they want.
There eyes light up in my presence because I have one thing that all of them want, Money.

Busy with my thoughts, I didn't realise a woman standing at the door,
She was confused at first, maybe New member of the club but she entered.
She couldn't see me as I was in a dark corner but I could see her.

And to say that she was gorgeous would be an understatement. She was a seductress. Pure seductress.
It's not like I have never seen sexy women in my life, but this one was different. She looked innocent..so innocent.

Something new in an escort I would say.

And in that dress, man.

White mini dress. I could see her toned long legs. I could imagine the people's condition downstairs seeing her. Half of them might have Hard on. Come on, I am a grown man and Its take lots of effort to make me hard and If I am hard just from one glimpse at her couldn't imagine how horny the drunk teenagers would be, downstairs.

Wait what is happening to me? A look at this girl can't just do this to me. Where the hell is my control?
Yup this is because of my lack of s*x in last month.

Lack of s*x wasn't because of the absence of beautiful, willing women. Heck.. women threw themselves at me but I was so choosy, too particular. And to find a woman of my test is a hard game but some people do that of course they take the money but it's time saving and when you're running billion dollars business, time is everything.

I ordered her to sit on the bed and she was hesitated for few minutes but eventually went there.
By her expression, I could say either she is a virgin or she is selling her body for the first time.
Ah...Desperate circumstances always led to a wrong decision.

And none of them is in my book.

When I book a woman, the first thing I tell them is to not send inexperienced ones or virgin. People are all in for virgin but to do a virgin is time worthy and it requires feeling, and sweet words. I don't have any.
But she caught my attention so I will not call the manager and ask him to change.

After again ordering her to sit, I went near the bed. There she was, looking at everything as If she was in some wrong place.
But I ignored it.
And examined her, very closely as If I were a scientist and she is my new research project.
And she is looking ravenous, hot abso-fucking-lutely.
If this is how she looks with the clothes on, I can imagine her without clothes. "Remove your clothes" but why imagine when I can see her,
But she didn't do what I told her to do and that was getting on my nerves.
I don't like the defiance.

"Sorry?"
she spoke for the first time, not what I wanted her to speak but still, It sounded so hot.
And I was controlling my urge to touch her, I have never been a touchy person but right now I want to feel her soft skin under my hands.
And I touched her cheeks, and she shivered.
God, I so wanted her, needed to let go and feel her.
I wanted-needed her.

My balls ached from the desire, no not desire but unfulfilled desire.

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"Actually, I think you---"

"Didn't your agency tell you the rules, If you forget let me remind you, rule number 1- not to speak until you are asked to do and rule number 2 - do as you are told to do."

"Clearly, you failed to follow both rules. Now do as you are told otherwise you will be punished."

"You need to---" she again interrupted.

"I said do not speak until you are told. Didn't your manager tell you the rules?"

Either she has really big balls or she is a fool.
I don't remember when was the last time someone didn't follow my orders.
If this is her game to please me then bang on.
Because her defiance was making me hard. Harder.

"Are you looking forward to some disciplines?" I went near her to smell her,
Inhaled so I could remember the lavender and Rose mixture, Her deodorant.

She blinked her eyes, lost for a moment but she recovered and looked at me.
Our eyes met, I felt like she can look through me, felt so exposed.

Rathod, you are just imagining.

Wait in all the excitement to f*ck her I ignored checking the blindfold.

The manager here has a death wish.

From her body language, I could say that There was fear and desire, the combination that I like in most women. But in her, I want to see desire and need not fear.

"I asked you a question little one."

' N -no' And she stuttered. Glad to hear that I am affecting you little one.

"Your actions speak otherwise."
I held her neck in a rough yet soft way.

"I can hear your heartbeat. And it's so fast. As if I am affecting you in so many ways."

And she stood up!
And what she said next was un-fucking-believable.

"Listen, Mr. Whoever you are. You have misjudged me. I am not a prostitute, I don't trade my body for money. And no I don't have anything against the one who does that but I don't."
Her voice was kind of musical but lyrics of that music didnt set well with me.
Here comes miss feisty. I told you she has balls. Balls of iron. Not literally.

Her words shocked me at first but later amused me.

Three things I noticed when she left,
A. She doesn't know who the hell I am.
B. She was here by mistake and she knew it, and still stayed here. That Asserts her desire for me.
C. She left me with a massive hard-on and I was angry, frustrated and excited to meet her again.

And whoever had f*ck this up, you will face the consequences.

Did you ever feel when you were a child, that you just put your eye on a toy and it becomes your favorite with a glance?
Now you were just a few seconds away from having the toy, but you couldn't because the toy was not for sale. This is how I felt.
Just the difference was that she was a woman instead of toy.

But If It's not for sale I will win it as I took a bracelet from floor and pocketed it.

"Mr. Dixit I need a background check."

***

NAME: Patel Aarna

DOB: 12/3/1995

School: Delhi Public School, Ahmedabad.

College:
BBA Gujarat university,
MBA IIM, Ahmedabad

Intelligent!

Parents:
Father: Mahesh Patel, own steel business
Mother: Jigya Patel, housewife

Siblings: not none

Work:
Assistant manager, Marshal Group.
(Worked for crown-e-elite closly)

Address:
404, Purnima Apartments, Saket, Delhi.

Mobile No:
34******76

Aadhar number:
**12 **** **33

Bank:
State Bank of India
Account number:

Social media accounts:
Instagram: Aarna_patel12
Facebook: none
Twitter: none

Relationship: not known

This is the tenth time I looked at the report Dixit sent. The normal basic report.
I don't want him to go in details yet.

Since last two days, that angelic beauty has absorbed my mind.
I have found myself replaying our interaction hundreds time, in night before sleeping, the morning after waking up, during lunch, dinner, breakfast, boring meetings, everywhere.

And I don't like this for a bit.

I have to have her so this new found fascination or infatuation or whatever it is, leaves.

But how?

Good family background, financially stable so I can not have her by offering the money.
Stable career so no helping in work.

I don't know any other ways.

How?
How?

Then my eyes went to where she works,
Marshal Group?
Is it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 90.8K 66
COMPLETED ✅ #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...
152K 7.8K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...
132K 3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
69.5K 4.7K 23
# Book 1 in Forever Series °•𝐑𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚•° 26 year old. Medical residency student in neurology.She is the sweet sunshine girl who comes in an...