Black and White Hero (My Hero...

Від Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... Більше

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
Another Attack
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Permission

3K 74 14
Від Gale4Lifes

Two Days Later
UA
Principal Office
All Might POV

Nezu: Through those sacrfices, an even greater amount of lives were saved, in light of your efforts. As citizen, fellow hero, and principal, I can't thank you and Akari enough.

It's been two days since the battle. Akari's death really make a big impact in hero society. She was not just my apperantice but also No. 6 hero.

As for (Y/N), Todoroki Family has decided to take care of him since they are blood relative.

Me: What is (Y/N)'s condition?

Nezu:*sigh* From what Endeavor told me, (Y/N) didn't went out from his room since they took him home.

Aizawa: If Akari's death give a big impact in hero society, it will give a larger impact on (Y/N)'s emotion.

Brad: "Losing Symbol of Peace and No. 6 hero in a same day"... That's what all the news is about.

Me: The reporters should give more space to (Y/N). Airing a news about someone's death while there is other person that grieving is rude.

Brad: I just afraid that boy will lost control.

Aizawa: He has gotten better at controlling himself. I think he'll not lost control for now.

Nezu: Police has stop suspecting (Y/N). That's a good news. But the threat has not yet been eliminated. From here on out, more firmly and more strongly than ever, we must protect, nurture, and raise the students. And so, we shall act accordingly, and put into effect a plan of mine which I've been mulling over, now more than ever. Blood King and I will see to Class B, which suffered more injuries. And All Might and Eraser Head, to Class A...

He then show us a piece of paper.

Nezu: For home visits. I ask for your cooperation.

Me: Including (Y/N)?

Nezu: Although Todoroki Family is the one that take care of him now, and all of us know that Endeavor will entrust (Y/N) and Shoto at us, you guys still need to go (Y/N). It's not Endeavor who will make this decision for (Y/N). It's (Y/N) himself that need to make his decision.

Timeskip
Todoroki's Residence
All Might POV

Endeavor: You don't need to ask for permission from me!!! I will allow it!!!

Aizawa: We absolutely know that.

Me: But Principal Nezu want (Y/N) to make his own decision. Can you please call him here?

Todoroki: He didn't come out from his room since that day. How we supposed to make him get out from that room?

Endeavor: We don't even know if he's still alive or not.

Aizawa look at me. I just sigh.

Me:*sigh* Can you bring me to his room? I'll try to talk to him.

Todoroki: Follow me.

We stand up and start to walk away from the living room.

Todoroki: I have something to ask.

Me: What is it, young Todoroki?

Todoroki: When Bright decided to sacrificed herself to defeat All For One, why you didn't try to convince her?

I just stay silent after hearing the question. After a few minutes, I open my mouth.

Me: It's not like I didn't want to, but I know it will be useless once she make her decision. "The bigger the risk, the better rewards I'll get." That is what she always said. When I knew that she will sacrifice herself, I already try to convince her, but...

Todoroki: She refuse to surrender to All For One and still stick with her plan.

Me: It's a great lost for me too. She never hesitate when fighting with villains. That what makes her my best sidekick.

We then stop in front of a door.

Todoroki: This is (Y/N)'s room. I'll leave you guys alone.

He start to walk away from me and heading to the living room. After he gone from my sight, I knock the door in front of me. I then hear (Y/N)'s voice coming from inside the room.

(Y/N): Fuck off.....

His voice is like he has lost his hope on everything. I put my hand on the door handle.

Me: I'm coming in.

No response. I sigh and open the door revealing a very dark messy room.

I look at (Y/N) who is sitting on a sofa in the room.

(Y/N): Which part of "fuck off" you not understand?

Me: (Y/N)...

(Y/N): What do you want from me? I don't have anything to give you.

Me: (Y/N), I'm sorry for not saving your mom. I'm here to ask your decision about the email that UA sent at you.

(Y/N): I thought Endeavor has made his decision.

Me: I'm not talking about Endeavor's decision right now. I'm asking for yours. You can decline it if you don't want. Since UA is the reason that your mom died, you deserve to decline it.

(Y/N) just stay silent for a few minutes.

(Y/N): To be honest, I don't blame UA for what has happened to my mom. I blame this world for becoming too cruel. Dying is normal thing in hero society and the world. But that doesn't mean I don't feel sad at all.

He then look at my face.

Me: One day, I'll kill All For One with my own hands. And I'll do whatever it take to become stronger.

I smile and nod in understanding. I come closer to him and turn into my hero form. I hug (Y/N) tightly.

Me: You are a strong boy, (Y/N). Never give up on your life. Stay strong and keep on living. This is your "Plus Ultra!"

A few days later
UA
Students' Residence
(Y/N) POV

Mina: Man, it's huge! We're lucky kids, that for sure!

Aizawa: First of all Class 1-A... What's more important than anything is that you all have gathered together again safely. And luckily there is no one having mental breakdown.

Me: Whatever.

Sero: Looks like everyone got permission, huh?

Toru: It was a tough fight for me...

Kyoka: I suppose it would be, for most people...

Mashirao: You two did directly suffer harm from the gas, after all.

Asui: The same goes for you, sensei! I'm just relieved that you made it back here with us too. After watching that interview, I thought you might not be able to come back. I was really sad...

Uraraka: Me too.

Aizawa: It's suprising to me as well. But it's not like I'm fighting with villains like (Y/N) did.

Everyone except for Deku, Iida, Kirishima, Todoroki, and Rozu have confuse face after hearing what Aizawa said.

Aizawa: Well... A hell of a lot happened, that for sure.

Kaminari: But what did you mean b-

Aizawa: I won't tell you guys anything so stop asking. Now then...! I'm going to give you all quick briefing in regards to the dorms.

Me: But before that...

I start to walk closer to Aizawa.

Aizawa: It's true that the plan was for you to earn "temporary hero licenses" after the training camp.

I stop beside Aizawa and turn around to look at all my friends.

Me: But you didn't get them. So why were some of you walking around acting like you did?

Aizawa: Todoroki. Kirishima. Midoriya. Yaoyorozu. Iida. Five of you were present on "that evening" at "that place". Are you guys trying to be (Y/N) or what? You guys should know, (Y/N) already got his temporary hero license because of some classified reason. But you guys should know since (Y/N) is the one that you guys to escape from the scene.

Me: Just one simple sentence. Do something reckless again after this, all your time here will be useless.

Aizawa: And that is not our decision. The principal is the one that ordered us to warn you guys.

Me: If it weren't for All Might's sudden retirement...

Aizawa: With the exception of (Y/N), Bakugou, Jirou, and Hagakure, I would have you all expelled as punishment.

Me: For the five idiots that Aizawa-sensei mentioned, it goes without saying, but... The same punishment applies for other twelve of you who were aware of their action and did nothing to stop them.

Aizawa: From now on, if you all would do me the favor of following the established and acting accordingly... I would very much appreciate it... And it would certainly go a long way towards restorting my trust.

Me: Doing something without permission is against the rules. Although there is times where we need to break the rule for your own good, what you did is really reckless and dangerous. Like I said before, if you want all your time here to be useless, do sonething stupid again and it will happen.

To be continue...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

20.9K 292 14
this is basically my hero academia, but with a new character called yagami kokoro. there will be a character introduction before the first chapter wh...
20.4K 435 27
Y/n= your name Y/l=your last name H/l=your hair length h/c=your hair color e/c= your eye color s/c= your skin color "It's like your not even human...
166K 3.9K 32
y/n is a girl who was born in America and her father is a well known hero there. The crime rates are really low so they all decide to move to japan...
191K 10.2K 33
(Y/n) Midoriya was just like any other kid growing up in the world of heroes. He wanted to be just like them. so much so, his dream was to one day be...