Whats Going On? ( Bee ff)

بواسطة bebepiggles

what happens when stacy and dul leave the cube? well, she's the only girl left what happens along the way one... المزيد

The day she left...
Pax!
what even...
Rusher confesses?
Im in trouble aren't I?
its my turn...
What did i do?
Im here for you
What did I get myself into?
The Hospital
Many Apologies
Will!
#kiani and #kiinqbee
OH NO
Heartbroken
It's a thing?
Where is he?
Used
Frustrated
Dramatic Straub
OMG
Meeting up with bee
A Call
Rusher?
Hold up Wait a minute!
No Drama Pls
Julio!!!!
All has crashed
The Talk
The plan
The meetup
Everythings Okay
Truth or Dare?
Idek..
Ahhhh!
Aparment Problems
Happily ever after :)

G-Dawg no understand

280 3 0
بواسطة bebepiggles

(Grasers POV)

I get a call from Grape. Is he here yet? He must be telling me he made it over right? Wrong. He told me to call bee, Brayden, Ryan, and Mitch. (A/N Mitch is Mr.Mich and Mitchell is straub) I called them all and rushed over. They beat me there.

I saw Straub In a corner, Bee with her head down, Rusher scared, and everyone else confused. Grape started talking.

"Okay now that everyone's here we can explain. Straub is very depressed because he saw Brayden and Bee kiss." Everyone went ooooooh.  He kept talking. "I thought it would help if they could explain and you guys could be here to comfort them."

I was so confused. What.just.happened.  grape then asked Rusher to explain first.

"Well, I like bee for I long time and I wanted to tell her."  What.

"But Straub is very over-protective. So I had to get her alone. That's when I aksed Starub to come sleep in my room. He rejected and said he was "fine" where he was. I took her at Pax and kissed her then. Straub must've saw and marched off mad that's my story." 

" woah. Wait. A. minute. Freaking. Minute. You. Like. Bee. And. Kissed. Her." I said very slowly.

"Yeah get with the program you robot" he replied rudely. Damn that hurt.

Guess it was bees turn....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.1K 232 33
What happens when the Queen Bee is beaten raped and has a child at such a young age? Well Vikky can tell you, she was who every girl wanted to be and...
12.7K 376 29
Bee had gone through a terrible breakup with someone she had dated for 2 years. Now she is moving in with a friend, Straub. Bee slowly realizes that...
1.6K 83 33
Book 1: Hidden Love Bee has left youtube to be with her one and only. But a few years pass by and things started to change. What does Bee do? Will s...
29.6K 798 16
beca gets 'drunk' after a long party revealing her 'true feelings' to her best friend Chloe - Chloe's shocked to find out that beca 'doesn't' remembe...