When Darkness Meets The Light...

By Leviathan_Atlantis

Hikari Khonsu is a Samurai Warrior after his father, Bounty Hunter, and unexpectedly a protector for Hololive... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Fubuki Comes Over!
Chapter 2: New Member? Wait...WAIT!
Chapter 3: Dusk Moves In
Chapter 4: Dinner was Shocking.....Literally
Chapter 5: Dusk and Ayame's Bonding Time
Chapter 6: Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 7: A Long Night's Work
Chapter 8: Welcome Back Aloe!
Chapter 9: Fighting in a Mall, Normal Right?
Chapter 10: A Meal and A Unexpected Request
Chapter 11: SAIDO CHESTO!
Chapter 12: Dusk is a Equivalent to a Soccer Mom
Wow, an announcement? No way!
Chapter 13: Please Let This be a Normal Ride...
Chapter 14: Spending Some More Time With Ayame
Chapter 15: Dusk is an Apex Legend
Chapter 16: The Truth
Chapter 17: A Date and a Attempt of Assassination
Chapter 18: A Little Talk
Chapter 19: Two New Roommates?
Chapter 20: A Mall Trip! Again...
Chapter 21: Spending Some Time At the Production Building and a Violent Surprise
Quick Announcement!
Sad Announcements
Chapter 23: 10k Special!!! Flashback and Memories
Chapter 24: To the Arcade We Go!
Chapter 25: Conflicts
Announcements That You Should Know
Chapter 26: Feeling a Disturbance

Chapter 22: An Eventful Day

576 7 4
By Leviathan_Atlantis

Note: Here you Wattpad theorist go! The 22nd chapter and after this is the 10k special! Hope you are as excited as I am and looking forward to it! Enjoy!

Mio's POV

"Another great day of work and improvement!" Our instructor said happily as we finished up. "Sugoi!" Nana complimented us in the background, "Arigatou, Nana-" I started to say, *BANG* *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*. I jumped as we heard gunshots ring out from outside, not so far from here. Then followed up with screams of people in the distance. "That mustn't be far from here if we can even hear it from here!" Ayame exclaimed, "Let's see what's going on!" Marine said as she ran out the door. "Chotto matte! It could be dangerous!" I yelled as I ran towards her. All of us ran down the hall, drenched in sweat. We then reached the Hololive section of the building, everyone was out of their recording rooms, panicking. "Nani?! What's going on?" Sora asked, "Did you not hear multiple gunshots in the distance?" We asked her, "Oh, I guess not..." She said. *BANG* *BANG* *BANG*. More shots rang out.

"Now I hear it." Sora eyes widened, "Hey, where's Dusk?!" I asked while looking around. "The last time I saw him was the gym room where he told me to stream with Fubuki." Kuro-chan said, their phones all beeped as they got a message. Me, Ayame, and Marine didn't have our phones because we left them in the locker room. "It's from Yagoo!" Sora said as she pulled out her phone. "What did he say?" I asked, "Everyone! Hide in your recording rooms or within someone else's recording room until the chaos outside stops. The building will be going under lockdown!" Sora read out the text. Everyone then started panicking and diving towards their rooms. I ran for my room, while dragging Ayame with me. Nana was right behind us. The lights shut off and everybody went to their rooms or a room. Me, Ayame, and Nana hid in my room. We were then in our rooms for almost 10 minutes with sirens still able to be heard, then we heard footsteps in the hallway. Ayame then grasped onto me tighter. "Is anyone there?!" Dusk yelled, "Dusk?!" I yelled as I unlocked the door and slowly opened it. I then saw him staggering around, frantically looking around for us. "We are here!" I said as I burst out of my room and ran to him. "Where were you?" Ayame asked, "Etto, I was outside grabbing something to eat." He said as I hugged him.

"Did you hear the gunshots?" Noel asked, "Sou, I heard them alright." Dusk said. "Chotto, the buildings under lockdown. How did you get in?" Kanata asked. "I had to scan my card and had to tell Yagoo that it was me." Dusk answered. The lights then came back on and everyone then came out of their rooms. "That was scary peko." Pekora said, Dusk started to breathe a little heavily now. "Dusk, is everything okay?" I asked, "Sou, excuse me real quick. I will be back." Dusk answered as he ran down the hall. "Did you guys think that was a little suspicious or is it just me?" Flare asked, "No, that was totally suspicious." Mostly everyone answered. 'What could he be hiding?' I thought, Dusk had his jacket zipped up and I swear I caught the scent of blood when I hugged him. They then got a message again, "The building is now no longer under lockdown. Everything has been sorted out and calmed down." Sora read out the message again. Everyone then sighed out in relief, "Well, what happens now?" Luna asked. "Let's all go to the meeting room and watch the news. Maybe we will get some information of what happened." Coco suggested.

"Hai, let's go team!" Watame said as she led the way, we followed her. Nana followed us as well. "Did you hear those gunshots? They were like putting up a show or something." Coco said to Botan. "How dare they put off a gun show without inviting us?" Botan joked and Coco laughed. "You are so right!" Coco kept on laughing. I then went up to both of them and pulled their ears. "Are you seriously joking about a matter that many people could've been hurt or even killed?" I said, very calmly. "Itai! Gomen, we were just trying to lighten up the mood! Itai!" Coco said, with fear in her voice, "Sou! We are very aware that this is serious. Ow, ow, ow." Botan added. "Glad you two understand." I said and released their ears.

We then reached the meeting room and Sora scanned her card. The door unlocked and we all piled into the room and took a seat. Miko then grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. She then clicked on the news channel. We then sat back and watched closely as they were now getting info of what happened in the city. "Here we have live footage from a helicopter that is now passing over the location of the disaster at 'The Serpent's Seafood Restaurant'. Luckily, no one was reported to be killed. Only one robber who appeared to have gotten a knife impaled through his head. Every other robber was knocked unconscious." The reporter announced, "Yabai..." We said simultaneously, "Police officers who were on the scene tried to scan the fingerprints left on the knife, but they reported that they can't seem to get an individual's information to pop up. 'It's like bypassing the scans' a police reported." The reporter read on and everyone was focusing really hard on the information.

"But here are a few videos from different perspectives when the robbery happened." The reporter ended as she pulled up a video from inside the restaurant. It showed when it happened and what happened during the robbery. Then, there was a man wearing a black jacket taking out a robber that was ordering him to give him his stuff. The screen was shaking a lot, so we could only see a clear frame for only a second so we couldn't tell anything. Then everything happened at once. Gunshots rang out, screams of fear could be heard, and many crashes of tables and other furniture. Then the video cut off. Then the reporter pulled up a couple more videos. After the videos finished playing, the reporter brought up the picture of the man and we all examined it closely. The man had the exact same jacket as Dusk, with black ears sticking out the top of the hood, and a glimpse of a tail at the bottom. Chotto matte! This man is Dusk!

"Isn't that Dusk?!" Ayame yelled. "Chotto matte! That is!" Aloe shouted in disbelief. "Let's wait, maybe it isn't. There is always a possibility." Polka said, then the reporter pulled up a picture of Dusk from the day a fight broke out at the mall and compared it to the frame from today. "Nevermind, that's Dusk." Polka said. "Here is an interview from a witness inside the restaurant." The reporter said and then a man started talking. "I was just enjoying my seafood until the front glass of the restaurant just shattered and multiple armed robbers came in. Luckily, there was a mad man that was in here as well and practically saved everyone in here. Poor guy also got shot a few times and after all of that. He just disappeared!" The man told what happened from his perspective and everyone gasped. That's when I got up and ran out of the meeting room.

"Mio, where are you going?!" Fubuki yelled behind me, but I didn't care. Dusk got shot and he didn't even tell me! He lied to me! I then tried to pick up the scent of blood and tried to follow it. The scent was still there, but it was very faint. I followed it all the way towards Choco's medical room. That's where the scent of blood really picked up. I scanned the door and opened it. Dusk was sitting on top of a bed, topless, bandaging his stomach area with a tray next to him. The tray had a bloody plier and bullet shells. He finished his bandaging and slowly looked up at me. "Oh, hey..." Dusk greeted me, I then went up to him and slapped him. "Nani? What was that for?" He asked me calmly. "For being a baka! Why did you have to put yourself in danger and even come back to me after getting SHOT and telling me that you are fine?!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Gomen, I just didn't want to make you worried. By the way, how did you know?" He asked me. "I heard it on the news." I said, still angry at him. Dusk knew that I was still mad at him so he tried to explain. "I was just hungry, so I went to grab stuff to eat. I didn't think there was going to be a robbery right at where I was getting some food. Of course, I couldn't just leave all those innocent people behind. So I had to do something about it, I then came back as fast as I could so I didn't want to make you and the others worry. Who cares if I got shot a few times? At least no one died and I can take a few bullets." He explained, I then hugged him and let out a few tears. "I care, you baka. I care." I whispered and he hugged me back.

"Gomen, Mio." He said as he patted my back. "What happens if I lose you? I can't afford that, you know?" I said and Dusk was silent. "Why aren't you responding? What happens if I lose you?" I tried again and he was again silent. "You'll need to learn how to move on, Mio. My loss will just be chains, holding you down. So one day, you'll learn how to move on when I am gone." He finally said after a few seconds of silence. "No, no no. Don't say that, please." I whispered as I hugged him tighter like I didn't want to lose him. "Group hug!" Sora announced out of nowhere. I then felt a lot of arms now just around me and Dusk. "Eh?!" I said in confusion and Dusk just chuckled quietly. "I was worried too, you know?" Ayame said next to me, "That conversation brought tears to my eyes." Coco said to my left, "That brought tears to your eyes? I cried!" Watame said, "You cried? I'm crying!" Marine sobbed. I then laughed happily with tears still slowly streaming down my face.

~Short Timeskip~

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

It was time to bring everyone home as the building was closing down and I had to take the duty of checking that every single Hololive member's office doors are locked. Every 32+ doors. Yagoo ordered me to, for safety measures. So I told them to meet me down there and I went through every door like speed. I bet that if someone was on the cameras, watching this right now. All they would see is a blur down the hallway. As I was doing that, I was just thinking about some plans. 'So I owe Aqua an Apex game tonight, but I was planning to patrol the city a little but tonight so I might be a little late. Gotta tell her that I will be late. I also have a get-to-know-you-better meeting with Sora. Gotta spend some time with Rushia too' I thought as I finished up the last few doors.

I then ran down the hall, made a few turns, and slid down the railings of the stairs with the momentum I had. I then slid off the rails and landed on my feet, I opened the doors and ran out. I unlocked the tour bus and slowed down. "Ah, there you are." Aru-san said, "Gomen if I took long." I said as I opened the doors. "No, worries." Shien said, "I haven't seen you in a while, even though it's probably been what? A day or something?" Roberu chuckled, "Sou, feels like it." I agreed. The Holostars then all looked at me. "Nani?" I asked them, "We heard you got shot." Rikka got straight to the point. I then raised an eyebrow and looked at the girls. "Yeah, I told them what happened today." Matsuri said. "Etto, how do I say this...I did indeed got shot." I said and shrugged. "And you are still alive?" Astel asked, "The robbers couldn't aim, they got some lucky shots though." I said.

"Well, we're glad you are all right." Oga said as he put one of hands on my shoulder. "Sou, arigatou. It's not the first time I danced with death." I chuckled and every Hololive member looked at me. Oga laughed, "And it's not going to be the last." We said and we gave each other fist bump. "Well, I am sure I am making it the last." Mio glared at me, which I didn't know she could do. "Hai, hai, hai. Let's get on the tour bus." I gulped a little. Don't get me wrong, I am not scared of anything, even death. But Mio when she is not in a good mood, which is almost never, is definitely something you don't want to mess with. We climbed all on the tour bus, even Kuro-chan, and I sat down in the driver's seat. I started the ignition and buckled my seatbelt. I then picked up the radio speaker, "Is everyone seated down and ready to go?" I asked. "Sou!" All of them said and I was sure it rattled the bus a little. I pulled out of the underground parking lot and drove down the driveway of the building. I then took my usual route.

???'s POV

My team of five were camping out on top of a building, watching the road that the boss confirmed a guy named Khonsu drives down on every single day and night. "Man, the only reason I am doing this, is that the boss has a huge bounty on that guy's head. I want that money." One of my team said. "He claimed there were a bunch of cute girls inside of that tour bus." Another one chuckled. "Of course you are doing this mission just to get the ladies, while we are trying to get that money." I slapped the back of his head. "They call me Predator for a reason, eh? Eh?" Predator fingered guns at us and everyone sighed.

*Bzzzzt* "Come in, Night Demons, are you guys in position?" *Bzzzzt* Our boss radioed us, "Sou, we are in position." I said, *Bzzzzzt* "Good, good. They should be heading down right now, so get ready. Bring Khonsu back alive if you can, even if he is almost dead. If you need to, however, kill him." *Bzzzt* He chuckled evilly, "Hai, hai, hai." I said, *Bzzzt* "Glad you understand, look, do not fail me like Stealthblade did." *Bzzzzt* He said seriously, "No promises." I said, *Bzzzt* "Look, this is not matter to joke about-" *CRUSH* . I dropped the radio and crushed it under my foot. Everyone looked at me, "Nani? He got annoying." I shrugged, they then chuckled. I then looked down the street and saw a tour bus driving down. "And there is our target. Let's get in and get out. Easy target, easy money." I said as I put on my mask. "Easy target, easy money." They repeated and put on their mask. "And free ladies!" Predator said and we all groaned. The bus was just about to drive under and we leapt off the building and landed on the bus.

Ayame's POV

We were all chatting with each other joyfully until suddenly *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD* *THUD*. We heard a series of noises on top of the tour bus, "What was that?" I asked, Dusk's ears then shot up. "Mio take the wheel, now!" He shouted, "Hai?" She panicked a little as she ran up and took the wheel as Dusk unbuckled his seat belt. "Ayame, give me one of your katanas." Dusk ordered and I gave one to him. "Arigatou." He said and ran up the stairs, "Nani? Nani?! What is happening?" Everyone started to panic and I ran up the stairs to follow Dusk. I then reached the second floor of the tour bus and the Holostars members were all hugging the walls of the tour bus except for Shien and Oga, Dusk was right next to them. All three of them were staring at the emergency hatch on the tour bus and I looked at it too. 

There was a katana piercing the hatch and cutting it open, there were noises up top as well. "You guys stay here, especially you Ayame, I don't want you to get hurt again." Dusk said quietly and looked at me. "N-nani? I can't help you?" I asked, "No, if I need help, I will call Oga." He said, "Wait! But I have gotten better at-" I started, *CREEEK* The metal hatch was loose and the people above opened it, that's when Dusk jumped up above and fought off the intruders. I was tempted to leap up and help, but Oga grabbed me. "You heard what Dusk said, how about you go down stairs and protect your friends?" Oga asked kindly, "F-f-fine." I said and ran back down. "Ayame, where is Dusk?!" Mio asked me, "Just keep driving! He's up there!" I shouted, "NANI?!" Mio yelled, then all of a sudden, a body flew right in front of the bus and got hit. We then screamed. Mio kept driving and went under a sign and we heard a loud *BANG*. Dusk then almost fell off the bus and appeared in front of the window. "DUSK!" Mio yelled, "Keep driving!" We heard Dusk's muffled voice. "Hai!" Mio shouted and Dusk went back up.

It's been a few minutes until we heard a scream of agony. "GUYS, JUST KILL HIM! WE CAN'T TAKE HIM BACK ALIVE LIKE THIS, JUST GET HIS HEAD AND GET OUT!" We heard someone yell at the top of their lungs. "YOU SAID THIS WAS AN EASY TARGET!" Another one yelled, 'Oh boy, whoever told you that wants you to die' I giggled in my mind. After a few minutes of clashes of katanas to be heard, there was silence. Then we head a *Thump* above us. I then quickly ran up stairs with a few other members behind me. Dusk was then standing in the middle, with my katana in hand. He had a paper towel in hand, wiping the blood off of it. "Y-y-you killed them?!" Aki said in shock. "No, they aren't dead. Like I said, I don't kill unless I think it's necessary." Dusk said as he handed me my katana back.

"So where are they now?" I asked him, "I may or may not have thrown them off the bus and into a dumpster." Dusk shrugged and I sheeted my katana. "I guess that's one way to do it, I guess." Haato giggled nervously. Dusk then made his way down silently, without answering Haato. "Is he okay?" Haato asked, "I don't know to be honest." I said and we made our way down, following Dusk. "Mio, where are we right now?" Dusk asked Mio, "If I am correct, we should be near the Holostar's apartment complex." Mio said, "Really? Are you sure we are on the right route." Dusk asked as he walked up beside her, "I mean, it says on the GPS that we should be there in like three minutes." Mio said nervously, like she did something wrong. "Hm, you're right. I just don't recognize this route." Dusk said as he patted her head and Mio sighed in relief.

"Are you hurt?" Mio asked him, "Nah, I'm fine." He said. "Good." Mio said happily and Dusk chuckled. I guess Dusk let Mio drive for the rest of the trip and Dusk sat down with us and sighed. He then rubbed his face and layed back in the seat. I looked at Dusk and saw his clothing was cut and was stained with blood. "Konichiwa, this is Ookami Mio desu speaking. Holostars, you have arrived at your destination." Mio said on the speakers and Dusk chuckled. "Like husband like wife...wait, that doesn't work...right?" Luna questioned herself and a "Hmph" could be heard from Kuro-chan. The Holostars then piled in on the bottom floor and walked over to the exit. Dusk stood up and gave each a high five. Oga then leaned in towards Dusk and whispered something to him. "Hai, hai. I know, I will take care of them soon. They won't know." Dusk whispered back, but it seemed like I was the only one who caught what he said.

The Holostars all thanked Mio and got off. Mio then drove down a different route to the Hololive apartment complex. Everyone was talking about what just happened and Dusk just leaned on his lap and looked at the floor, "Hey, you alright?" I poked Dusk in the shoulder. "Huh? Sou." His ears shot up and turned his head and looked at me. "You look depressed." I said and he sighed, "Is it really obvious?" He asked like this happened before, "Nani? I mean sou, you look depressed." I said, "Ah, I was just thinking." He simply said. "Hm? About what?" I asked, "Just about things I gotta do." There was a short silence before he answered. 'Hmmm, that was really suspicious how he hesitated' I thought, "Nothing to worry about." Dusk added and gave me his rare smiles. 'He always says that whenever I think he is hiding something!' I thought to myself.

We then felt the bus stop, "Hololive family, we have arrived at your apartments." Mio's voice came through the speakers. "Hai, Mama Mio!" They said, "I see you girls tomorrow maybe." Dusk said and gave all of them a head pat as they walked out. "I will see you tomorrow maybe, too." He said as he head patted Kuro-chan. "Hai..." Kuro-chan said as she enjoyed every second of the headset.  "Hai, thanks Mama Mio." The Hololive members said as they stepped off the bus. "I love you Mama!" Subaru said, "I don't remember giving birth to you." Mio said, "ACK!" Subaru held her heart and fell backwards, off the bus. Luckily, Sora caught her and dragged her away. Mio then drove off. Dusk looked like he was dozing off, so I offered him my lap. He looked at me and I just gave him a nod and a smile. He then chucked quietly and rested his head on my lap. "Who knew the musume would be taking care of the pa." Dusk joked and I giggled as I played with his ears and hair. "How kawaii!" Nana giggled and patted my head.

"Korone, Okayu. We arrived at your house." Mio said, without using the radio speaker this time. "Hai, thanks Mama Mio!" They said as they got off. "No problem!" Mio said. Once they got off, Mio looked at us, "Dusk, darling, you seemed really tired." Mio said softly. "Sou, honestly, after what happened today, I feel a little bit tired." Dusk said, "You must have lost a lot of blood." Mio said worriedly, "No, it's not that." Dusk chuckled, "I just didn't expect any of this, I haven't had this much fun in months." Dusk said. "You had fun?!" Mio exclaimed. "Of course I did." Dusk chuckled, "So you enjoy near-death experiences? Nice." Nana said. We arrived home and Mio perfectly parked the Hololive tour bus on the driveway. "Dusk~ Wake up." I said as I shook him awake. "Hai, hai. I'm awake." Dusk said as he got up.

We all got off the bus together. Mio tossed the keys to Dusk after she pulled it out of the ignition and Dusk caught the keys. Mio unlocked the front door and we all walked in. "Konichiwa, Taiga. How are you, my little beauty?" Mio said as she petted Taiga and Taiga purred. "What time is it?" Dusk asked and we all checked the time. "It's a quarter to 11." We said, "Oh, wow..." Dusk mumbled and had his thinking face on again. "Why? Were you planning something?' Mio asked, "Yeah, let's just say I owe someone a game of Apex." Dusk scratched the back of his head, "Did Aqua seriously make a bet with you? Or Robocco?" Mio sighed, "Etto, it wasn't really a bet. More like a deal." Dusk said and Mio facepalmed. "Then you better go right now and play with her, it's getting late." Mio said, "I know, but I got stuff to do." Dusk replied. "Aqua has to sleep!" Mio said and me and Nana watched the conversation go back and forth.

"Look, I got a plan. Trust me. If Aqua doesn't sleep well tonight, then I will take the blame for it and you can give me a punishment." Dusk said as he put his hands up, he knew he wouldn't win this little debate. "Hai, you better." Mio pouted, "Hai." Dusk said and gave Mio a little rub on the head. "Do they usually do this?" Nana whispered to me, "No, they rarely even do this." I replied. "Oh, hai." Nana said back to me. "Nana, when you want to go to bed, you can sleep on my bed for now, since we don't have the frames for the bed." Dusk said. "No, it's quite fine. I can just sleep on the mattress." Nana said, "No, I insist. Ayame can sleep with Mio, since I know she would do that without hesitation." Dusk said and Nana looked heartbroken. Dusk saw this and quickly thought of something. "I mean! She would love to sleep with you too, I just didn't know if you wanted to sleep with someone. You know?" Dusk chuckled nervously, "Oh! It's nice of you to think about me! But I am quite alright sleeping with Ayame! We do it almost all the time." Nana said.

"Oh." Dusk said and Mio stifled her laughter. "Well! I got stuff to do, so you do you." Dusk said to us. "Hai!" We said and Dusk went downstairs. "Anyone want to take a shower first?" Mio asked, "I want to!" Nana said, "Hai. You probably know where the bathroom is so go ahead." Mio smiled and Nana made her way to what once was Dusk's room. We then sat on the couch and watched some tv. We then heard a *Clunk* *Clunk* *Clunk* noise coming from the basement. I then grabbed onto Mio and Mio brought me close. "Isn't Dusk down there?" Mio asked, "Sou." I said, the noise was closer. Then there was an armored hand on the side of the wall. We then realized what it was. It was Dusk in his armor. Dusk didn't say anything and just looked at us and brought up his finger against his helmet, signaling us to be quiet. "Hai?" Mio said and Dusk went outside and just disappeared like that. "Huh." I said.

Dusk's (Khonsu) POV

I ran down the sidewalk of the neighborhood, until I saw a passing bus that had the digital words that said, 'Last Stop, the City'. 'Great' I thought as I jumped on a bench, leaped and climbed onto the lamp post, and swung myself onto the bus, while landing silently. I then waited for the bus to take me as far into the city as possible, until it stopped. I then made a quick dash for an alleyway and used the grapple hook I had and climbed up the side of the building to the rooftop. I then reached the top and put the grappling hook back. I then jumped across the rooftops like I always did and I went towards the rundown sheriff building and entered. "Bounty Hunter." I said and the fake officer nodded and I went through the hidden door. As always, there were other bounty hunters.

I just went up to the bartender and asked him for reports on any bounties. "Actually, we just got a report of an dangerous inmate that escaped recently and is on the loose. He is known for being an insane drug addict, mass murder, robberies, and multiple hyjackings." The bartender listed off. "Hai, I will take the bounty then." I said and he handed me the paper and a collapsible bag. "If you're lucky enough, you'll find him tonight." the bartender chuckled. "Hai." I said again and looked at the paper, he was listed for dead or alive. I then rolled the paper up and stored it away. I walked out of the bar and out of the rundown sheriff building. I ran and made my way back to the rooftops to get a good view and spot to try and capture this criminal. I then heard some rackets going on nearby, so I directed my way towards the noise. "Hey! Aren't you the one selling drugs around?" Someone yelled, "Etto, what do you mean?" I heard what sounded like an attempt of a deep voice. "Look, I have been told that you sold a drug called Asacoco? Look, I want some of that." The same guy yelled, "Gomen, we are out of stock." I assumed that was the "dealer". "I will just kill you if I have to, I have to get moving! The police are probably nearby somewhere!" He shouted as I heard a click of the safety of a gun. I then approached the situation closer.

"Woah there, we don't have to go down that path." I heard a more feminie side to the voice now. "Then give it to me!" The man demanded, I took a closer look and a scan. After a few seconds, I confirmed who it was. This jerk was the bounty. I then dropped down behind him and the dealer saw me and immediately ran down the alley. "Huh?" The man then turned around and looked at me. He then immediately shot a few rounds at me. Some of the bullets flew past me and a few landed, but bounced off harmlessly. I then approached him, with my katana drawn. I saw the fear in his eyes and quickly shot more bullets at me. "You son of a-HRRK!'' He shouted as I stabbed my katana right through his chest. He fell down, lifelessly. I then looked down the alley where the dealer was trying to hide.

I then approached the dealer, with my katana still drawn and dripping with blood. I was about to knock the dealer out and turn them in, until... "Chotto matte, Dusk! It's me, Coco!" The dealer shielded herself. "Nani? Coco?" I said, "Sou! It's me!" Coco's voice quavered in fear. She was wearing some kind of large jacket and a hoodie. "What are you doing so late outside and selling some kind of drug?" I asked. "Etto..." Coco started and I sighed disappointedly. "Look, I know you're probably mad at me or something, but the people want this! This can be a bestseller!" Coco said as she stood up. "Coco. Go. Home." I said simply, hiding my disappointment. "H-hai..." She said, she then ran home. She avoided the body on the way out. I then sighed and picked up the body. I then opened a collapsible body bag that they provided and threw the body in the body bag. I kinda felt bad now after I saw Coco's sad face. Maybe I should have been nicer when I delivered that line. I sighed.

I carried it all the way back to the rundown building and walked in. "Looks like the hunter got his prey, eh?" The "officer" said as I walked in. "I'm not surprised, no one can escape you when you are hunting them down." He chuckled to himself and pointed to the hidden door. I then walked past him and into the bar. All the chatting and laughing stopped as I walked in and dropped the body bag onto the bar and also the paper. The bartender unzipped the bag and looked into it and nodded. He then put the body bag behind the bar and dropped it with a *Thud*. He took the paper, shredded it, and threw the pieces into a furnace. He then reached under the bar and pulled out a wad of yens and placed it on the table.

I nodded as I took it, placed it in my pack I had on my belt, and left the building. The hunt only lasted for like an hour, but I think I am done for tonight. I still owe Aqua her game, if she is still even awake. So I ran back home, climbed buildies, and jumped from rooftop to rooftop. Using any route or technique to get home faster. After 10 minutes, I reached the house. The lights were all off, so I assumed Mio, Ayame, and Nana went to bed. I then pulled out a spare key Mio gave me to the house and I unlocked the front door. The tv was still on and I panicked, Nana didn't know that I am that armored guy going around the city, but to my relief, all three of them fell asleep on the couch, watching a drama of some sort.

I then chuckled as I silently made my way downstairs to my room. I took off all of my armor and went to my pc. I turned it all on and went to discord and no big surprise, Aqua was online at this time. I then sent her a message through discord.

Codename_Dusk: I am going to take a shower and then I will get on Apex.

                                                                                                                     Hai! :Minato Aqua

I then gathered some clean clothes and went to take a shower and prepared for a night worth of games with Aqua.

Note: Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! I don't have much to say for this chapter so I am going to keep this short. Let me know if there are any mistakes and again, if you want to see something happen in future chapters, dm me. I will see what I can do with it. Thanks Wattpad theorist and I will see you in the 10k special! (5472 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 201K 31
After she tragically loses her mother, Cassie turns to street fighting-but she soon learns that the biggest fights happen outside the ring. ...