Black and White Hero (My Hero...

By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) (L/N). Someone that like to help peoples but don't like to be helped. He have friend but never hang out... More

Friend
Training
Entrance Exam
School
Hero Training
Battle
Class Rep
Villain
Ready
Sports Festival
Race
Brave
Lost
Reaper
I can't
Shinigami
Mid Term Test
(Y/N)'s Information
Shopping
School Trip
Test of Courage
War
Valkyrie
Sacrificial
Permission
Dorm
Special Moves
License
License II
Fallen Angel
Sister
Unexpected Guest
Forgive
Internship
Special Day
Meeting
Plan
Trust
The End of Labyrinth
Lend
I'll never die... Until I've been forgotten
Perfect
True Identity
Visit
Protagonists
Confession
Hero Too
Phone Call
Weak
The Strongest Jujutsu Student
Problem Solved
Baseball
Tools
New Work
Conversation
Christmas
Messages
All The Cards Are in Place
Special Chapter (Q&A Chapter)
The Battle Between Son & Father
WE'LL DEFEAT YOU!!
Flawless Victory
Memories

Another Attack

2.6K 65 11
By Gale4Lifes

(Y/N) POV

Mandalei: League of Villains!

I feel like my heart stop after hearing that.

Me: Why?.... Why?!

Mandalei: (Y/N)-kun, calm down! For now, find everyone and gather them in front of facility. I need to take care of the villain that take down Pixiebob.

And with that, the voice gone. I look at Rozu, Itsuka and Honenuki as they do the same.

Me: Rozu, make gas masks.

Rozu nod and start to create lot of gas masks.

Me: Three of you, find our friends together. I'll go find them alone.

I said as I put my hood on. I take some of the gas masks and get ready to run.

Me: Remember, if you found any villains, don't try to confront them. Retreat as fast as you can. We're not in position to fight.

I then sprint off into the smoke.

Me*thought*: I can't communicate with Mandalei-san although she use her quirk. If she can hear what I said earlier, that means he's close to me. But I need to find my friends first. Mandalei-san should be all right since Tiger is also with her.

Little Timeskip
(Y/N) POV

Me: Are you fucking kidding me? Why I need to meet you again?

Toga: Awwww! (Y/N)-kun miss me!

Me: Go to hell. I don't like you even a little.

I already saved some student earlier and moved them to safe place. Right now I'm with Asui and Uraraka who are confronting Toga. All the smoke is also gone.

Aizawa-sensei give us instruction to fight if we found any villains instead of running away.

Me: Asui, Uraraka, go back to facility. I'll handle this psycho girl.

Asui&Uraraka: Got it!

They about to run away but Toga appear in front of them.

Toga: You girls are not going anywhere.

She is about to attack them with her knife but I appear in front of Toga grab her hand before disable her knife.

Me: Why you guys are after Bakugou?

I ask while dodging all her attack.

Toga: Why should I tell you?

She said as I continue to dodge her attacks.

Me*thought*: I can't stop moving or this girl will kill me. That means I can't use my new move. If I try to take some distance, she will catch up with me in no time.

She's about to thrust my face but a black hole appear in front of my face. I quickly round house kick her face and send her to nearest tree.

Toga: Ouch! That's hurt, (Y/N)-kun.

Me: Tell me why you guys are after Bakugou, now.

Toga: There is no reason for me to do so.

Me: I-

???: (Y/N)!!

I look at the voice direction and see Shouji is bringing Deku on his back. Todoroki is also with them bringing a student from Class B on his back.

Deku: (Y/N), that girl...!

I quickly turn around only to see no one is standing there.

Me: Agh... Dammit.

I clench my fist in anger.

Deku: That girl just now...

Uraraka: She's a villain and she's crazy.

Asui: Uraraka, your wound...!

Uraraka: I'm okay. I can walk just fine. In fact, look at Deku...

Me: Enough. We don't have any time for chit-chat. We need to go to facility now.

Shouji: We're escorting Bakugou to the facility. You guys should come with us.

Me: Are you trying to make a joke or what? If you're excorting Bakugou, he should be with you guys, but where is he?

Deku: What are you talking about? Kacchan is just behind us...

They look behind them only to see no one. Deku have very shocked face.

Me: Shit. They got him.

???: If you're talking about him...

We turn around there is a man wearing weird mask standing on one of a tree brench.

Weird Mask: I just used my magic... To take him. Someone like that has no business being on side of heroes... Not when we have a stage where he can shine brighter.

Deku: GIVE HIM BACK!!!

Weird Mask: "Give him back?" That is a strange choice of wor-

Suddenly I appear right in front of him.

Me: You want to see magic? In 5 seconds, you'll pass out.

Weird Mask: Huh?!

I grab his head and throw him flying away from us. I catch up with him with my light speed. I gather ash around my right leg. Suddenly all the ash turn into fire.

Me: Fierce Phoenix.

I kick his face sending him down to the ground with incredible speed. I land beside his bloody unconsious body that lying on the ground. All the fire that surround my leg gone.

Me: It's not even 5 seconds. I just take 4.99 seconds to take you down.

???: Ah crap. The troublemaker has arrived.

I look at the voice direction and see Dabi is walking at me together with Toga and another weird looking man that I not recognized.

Suddenly something land beside me. It's Shouji, Deku and Todoroki.

Weird Looking Guy: These brats!! I know them! Who are they?!

Dabi: Toga.

Toga just smile and suddenly appear in front of me. She grab the weird mask guy and appear beside Dabi back.

Dabi send a large blue fire at us.

Todoroki: Dodge!!

Me: Black Hole.

I suck all the fire into my black hole.

Dabi: Tch.

He then punch the weird mask guy. The mask guy wake up.

Dabi: You idiot. Did you got Bakugou?

Weird Mask: Yeah, he's here.

He said while searching for something in his pocket.

Me: Hey, bastard. Searching for this?

All of them look at me. I'm holding two small balls in my hand.

Me: These are my friends, aren't they, weird mask bastard?

Weird Mask: Ho ho ho, in that short span of time, you... Well done, scary mask! You're quite good at gropping about.

Me: No...

I throw those balls away.

Weird Mask: Huh?

Deku: (Y/N), what are you doing?!

Me: This is too easy. I will never fall into easy trick like this.

I once again gather lot of ash around my right leg and the ash turn into fire a second later.

Me: Aoyama, his mouth now!

Suddenly a shiny laser hit the weird mask guy's mouth revealing two balls in his mouth.

But right after the laser hit his mouth, a black warp appear behind those villains.

Me: Shit. Kurogiri. I forgot about that magic carpet.

I appear in front of the mask man and kick his face up. The balls in his mouth fly out from his mouth. I catch one of the ball and Todoroki try to catch the other one but Dabi catch it first and slowly enter the portal.

Dabi: How sad... Todoroki Shouto.

The portal slowly start to dissapear.

Me: Shit.

I appear in front of Dabi and try to grab his hand but he dodge.

Dabi: Confirmed. Released it.

Weird Mask: Ahhh... His kick is so damn hurt.

The weird mask guy then snap his finger. Right after he do that, the two balls break and Tokoyami and Bakugou come out from the balls. I fall to the ground because I clash with Tokoyami. Dabi's hand is on Bakugou neck as he slowly drag Bakugou into the portal. Bakugou look at me and Deku.

Deku: Kacchan!!!

Bakugou: Stay back, you two.

That is the last thing he said before his body completely enter the portal and the portal gone.

Deku:*disbelief face* Wha... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I punch the ground rapidly in anger.

Me: Dammit! Dammit!..... DAMMIT!!!

To be continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 271 10
Y/n L/n was born with amazing power, but had never been interested in the whole hero thing. However life has a way to get it wants, and this is how...
20.4K 435 27
Y/n= your name Y/l=your last name H/l=your hair length h/c=your hair color e/c= your eye color s/c= your skin color "It's like your not even human...
120K 3.3K 44
(Y/n) (L/n) A Legendary Myth that many didn't believe in. It is believed that (Y/n) (L/n) was a hero but there are others that say they were a vill...
1M 48.6K 47
(There is no romance in this story) It all comes down to the day, when heroes realize they can't win. Y/N is a 14 year old who will do anything to a...