His blurred eyes

By aya_imd

They say I'm crazy but that isn't true,...right? "What is it that you have and I have that's abnormal to ever... More

Intro: Just there
Dumb
Cig guy
Karens
Clubs
Rey
Demon on the side of my bed
Clothed shower
The mansion
Library
Asylum
Tree
Dinner
Swing
Subway
Fuck you
Moonlight
Puppy
Akira
Hyperventilating
Memories
Stay
Help me
Stylish
Boyfriend
Sato?
My answers
Me
Not there
Our own small world
Pumpkin
Partner in crime
Child's play
New
Scar
Therapist 1
Annual craziness
Murderer
Tomorrow
Nova
It's you
I knew it!
The truth is...
Aziel's life
Aziel's life pt.2
The incident
Epilogue
(Ending explained)
(Hints)
(Original plot)
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!!
NEW BOOK IS OUT!!

My angel

259 19 7
By aya_imd

The police arrives quicker than I expected. Leading all of the guests away from the dangerous man's surroundings.

I stare in front of me. Looking at the sight of my dad being pushed in that car along with my aunt. The crazy thing is is that my dad smiled at me. Not a creepy one, but a genuine one.

That will stick with me for a while.

"You okay?" Rey asks. Governing my body with his jacket. I smile and nod.

"More than that."

Rey was shocked too. He knew my dad was an asshole but he never knew he would be one to this extent. To be a murderer.

"I take my words back..."
I look at him. My eyebrows joining each other.
"I don't understand, Rey." I respond.

He softly smiles:
"You're better than your family, Nova."

The happiness that fills me after his words is unreal. Those words are the only thing I want to hear. I'm not like them. Not a psycho.

I'm a good person.

"Pfft, way to be emo dude." I tease. But I know for sure that Rey knows I'm happy on the inside.

I can see that on his face. That smile of his.

"Come on. Let me take you home."

I can't wait to go home and just relax. Not carrying a burden anymore. Justice will take it from here. Dad is ruined. And I'm saved.

I don't even say goodbye to Rey properly and sprint toward my room. Busting the door open.

"I don't like this." Aziel says as he looks at me who is breathing like a maniac. A big smile too.

"I'm happy."

He slowly approaches me. Putting his large hand on my forehead. "Are you sick?"

I slap it away.
"No I'm not sick!"

Aziel licks his lips and analyses me. Head to toe. His hand on his chin. Thinking really hard.
What is the reason Nova is all smiley?

"That corset is too tight on you. I fucking knew it. Stupid ass designers. Not letting people br-"

I push his hand away from my waist and cup his cheeks. His eyes look so lost.
"Have you gone completely crazy?"

I laugh.
"I did it."

Aziel blinks. Asking for a better explanation.

"I told everyone my dad killed mom. I-I went against him. He's finally going to jail, Aziel!"
He takes a few minutes the process the actions we both though were impossible.

"Holy shit!"

Aziel picked me up and spun me in the air. Both of us laughing uncontrollably. We're free.

Free from burdens.

"I'm so fucking proud of you."
His head leans on mine. I close my eyes. Just enjoying his little motions. Enjoying him.

I keep them closed when he caresses my cheeks. His touch sending energy to my body.

"Nova.."
"Hm?"

"You don't deserve anything of this. I don't know why god is doing this to you cuz..."

"You're an angel. My angel."

I chuckle at his sweet words and finally open my green eyes. Already staring at his hazel ones. Admiring his features.

"And you're my demon."

Aziel hugs me tight in his arms. Like he's protecting me with his big ass body.

Like he's afraid to lose me. His lover.

The luck I have to be his is immense. Ever since I've met him. My problems disappear.
I feel okay. He freed me from my illnesses.

Everything.

With him by my side, nothing can happen to me. Seems like accepting your demons really is a good choice. However...

It's not.

"Now tell me...Did you really want me to be there instead of Rey?" I tense up.

Pulling back.
"Did you listen to my thoughts again?"

Now Aziel tenses up and scrubs his neck. The habit he always does when he gets caught.
"No way!"

I walk to the bed and sit on there.

"What? Are you embarrassed? Just admit you love me so much you didn't want to be separated from me for a simple night!"

I protest:
"No!' I cover my now red self with the blankets.

Acting like I'm sleeping. Dumb. I'm so dumb.

Aziel does the same. He keeps moving until he has me under his arms. I roll my eyes. His stupid touch already makes me forgive him.

"You need to stop doing that, Aziel."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again."
"Promise?"
"Promise."

I finally turn and snuggle in his chest.
"You've got it admit you thought that though."

"Fine Aziel. I fucking did. You jerk."

He laughs at me. Aziel loves it when I insult him. He's weird. So I'm not surprised.

Aziel falls asleep like a brick. I however don't. I stare at him. I still don't believe I finally got what I really wanted today.

Justice. All because of Aziel. My saviour.

After I had enough of simply looking at the handsome man. I think about a dream I had.

This is how it went:

"You know it's illegal to draw me, right?"
The woman bows and apologises. However the man stops her. He looked familiar by the way.

"Don't. I like it. Are you going finish it?"
The blown away girl responds:

"Well now that you asked me, I have to." His laugh fills the silent air. "I like you."

The girl blushes as the man gets closer to her.
"What are you doing?"
"I thought you might needed a closer view."

The couple stares at each other. They barely know each other but still feel something.
"You read my thoughts perfectly."

The man mentally enjoys talking to the girl.

"Why do you want this drawing?" She says. Focused on her white paper.

"Because I got sick of the other ones, and.."
"And?"

She raises her head. Wanting an answer.
"Because the mysterious girl is doing it for me."

Her face turns red but the man wouldn't notice. A loud noise from the bushes makes both of them turn their heads.

When nothing happened, the girl diverts her eyes back to the man. Just to see him already staring at her.

Shocked.

"D-Did you hear that?" He stutters.
The girl hesitantly nods. Confused.

And that's where my dream stopped. It's literally like watching a movie. I'm just waiting for the next one to come because my curiosity is screaming right now. Wanting to know...

Why he was so shocked.

But my mind quickly chooses a new topic to thinks about. The man from earlier's  words:

"It belonged to Chiharu Sato." I whisper.
Without trying to make Aziel up, I move out of his embrace. Going to my black desk.

Opening the computer and logging in. After Google finally shows up, I type:

'Winslow Theathre Chiharu Sato.'

'Chiharu Sato was a famous theathre actress. She was so successful that she toured around the world with her crew. As a gift, her husband bought her her own theatre. Back in the day, everyone was amazed at the pair and wanted that exact relationship. Everyone loved them. When they got a kid. Everyone was happy."

'People in Winslow loved them so much that they deticated everything to them. When Chiharu started performing at the place she received as a gift. People from all over the world came to see her. Including her husband and kid. Look at the image below."

I scroll down, just like the website told me to. A very old white and black image pops up. The place that was empty earlier was filled.

Everyone dressed very nicely. I assume they took the picture when Chiharu was on stage.

We only see her back. That's a bummer.

I zoom in and realise the website is right. In the front row, her husband and kid are in sight.

However...there was a boy too.

And nobody mentioned that. I think of the fact it could be Akira. But that's impossible.

To sit in the front row, you have to be a Sato. And not just a Sato. In the family of the performer. So this doesn't make sense...

Angel barks at me. I lower myself and pet him.

"I know Angel...who is he?"

Don't forget to comment and vote if you can! <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

What Am I? By PinkSkull

Mystery / Thriller

426 71 18
Let me tell you right now, I'm not normal. Normal people sleep in a bed at night, I don't. Normal people don't kill others at night, I do. Normal peo...
1.5K 137 20
"Trust me. You're not mad. You're about as sane as I am.". A sinister smirk was plastered on her face as she spoke. To be honest, it scared the shit...
59.9K 1.5K 45
After the sudden death of her sister, Sierra finds herself spiraling into a darkness she can't seem to get out of. She just can't picture living with...
5.5K 294 30
"I beg you to listen" Murmuring softly as I froze in his touch. Exhaling slowly. Doing my best not run out of his hold. "What are you saying?" "I'm t...