Travel the universe (lokixrea...

By Ms_Amora

⚠️Cringe Warning⚠️ So, I finally mustered all my confidence into this book, already wrote this on 221b_blogge... More

||Castings||
Chapter 2 / Missions
Chapter 3 / New York
Chapter 4 / Theories
Chapter 5 / Veritaserum
Chapter 6 / Asgardian arguments
Chapter 7 / Aftermath
Chapter 8 / Goodbye Asgard
Chapter 9 / Interrupting this program
Chapter 10 / Glitching
Chapter 12 / Broken house
Chapter 13 / We're finding this lunatic
Chapter 14 / Hey, Stark
Chapter 15 / Fake Mandarin
Chapter 16 / It's a great plan!
Chapter 17 / Visions clouding my head
Chapter 18 / Merry Christmas
Chapter 19 / Arcade games
Chapter 20 / I'm mad at you
Chapter 21 / Drunkyard
Chapter 22 / Aether
Chapter 23 / Phoenix force
Out of Asgard
Are you mad?
Erik Selvig
When the dark turns into light
Hello Avengers!
Picnic break
Kittens
Sokovia
Irresponsible
Party's over
Together
Hello, Ultron
Secret family
Shaken
Chapter 38 - Vision
Chapter 39 - Final battle
Chapter 40 - Press conference
Chapter 41 - Helping
Chapter 42 - Enrolls
Chapter 43 - School
Chapter 44 - Bucky's play
Chapter 45 - Odinsleep
Chapter 46 - Golden
Chapter 47 - Sakaar
Chapter 48 - Fighter!
Chapter 49 - Cheats
Chapter 50 - Thor
Chapter 51 - Incredible Hulk!
Chapter 52 - That's what heroes do
Chapter 53 - We're starting a revolution
Chapter 54 - I think I'm better here
Chapter 55 - Drop your ego
Chapter 56 - Starting Ragnarok with you
Chapter 57 - When Thanos strikes
Chapter 58 - Save me
Chapter 59 - Collector
Chapter 60 - Why is Gamora?
Chapter 61 - Same as he
Chapter 62 - Tell me she's lying
Chapter 63 - Don't let go of me
Chapter 64 - Home at last
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 - Time travel!
Chapter 67 - There's drinks on the ship
Chapter 68 - Hello, there
Chapter 69 - Three teams, one shot
Chapter 70 - Kill-joy
Chapter 72 - Extra
Chapter 73 - Gauntlet
Deadpool interrupts
Chapter 74 - Snap
Chapter 75 - Sewers
Chapter 76 - Worthy
Chapter 77 - Assemble
Chapter 78 - Y/n L/n
Chapter 79 - Haha..I'm sorry-
Chapter 80 - Finishing stanza
(Author's note)

Chapter 11 / Memories are painful

1.4K 56 97
By Ms_Amora

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey.. hey! it's alright. Don't.. don't worry." You choke.

"You know sister.. I've always wanted to be a superhero. A super name, super life." Your sister said. A hole by her chest, red dripping out.

"Please.. don't stop fighting now. Help is coming any time soon. Please." You beg. Your eyesight becoming blurry.

"I've always wanted to name myself.. lady Justice. It has a nice ring to it." She smiles at you. The life in her eyes slowly fading away.

"Keep fighting sister. Don't leave us alone just yet." You plead. Hot tears dropping from your eyes.

"I'm not leaving any time soon. I'll be watching.. from above." Her own set of tears spilling. Suddenly she gives a faint laugh. "I know I haven't even been a superhero yet.. but. Continue my legacy?" She asks.

"I will sister. I will never let this happen to anyone else.. in your name." You kiss her forehead.

"Thank you.. for being here with me." She smiles as I see her eyes drooping. Accepting her fate, you close it on your own and sob. Sobbed like your life depended on it.

~

Waking up, gasping for air. Cold sweat all over you. A lone tear dripping from your eye.

"That was one hell of a dream." Loki said. Reading his book.

"Why are you here?" You ask. A crack eminent in your voice.

"I was gonna wake you up earlier but decided against it." He explains not looking up from his book. "But I guess I should've woken you up when I had the chance." You were in a terrible state. Your hair messy, your shirt wrinkled. Eyes red and eyebags that just appeared.

"You shouldve." You mumbled. Standing up aiming for the bathroom. Washing your face you strted to relive your memories.

~

"Mother! If Theo could go to the universe academy why can't we? We are skilled like him." You ask your mom.

"Sweetlings, you have been repeating that for hours. You are still too young." Your mother disagrees. "Yet the academy is only for immortals who are sure to serve the cosmos agency."

"But mother! Y/n is right! We're always training hard. Please mother, please!" Your sister Morana, begs. "And we'll dedicate our life to the academy! Please, mother!"

"Children, give your mother a rest. We'll let you join the academy." Your dad finally agrees. Making the two of you scream in joy.

"So much for a family picnic." Your mother mumbles. Giving your father a sandwich.

~

You ran as your life depended on it. Getting your sister's coordinates. She was in an old shed, in the midst of a battle with a wick. Once you open the door, a gunshot erupt the room. Your sister dropping to the floor. You shoot the wick, straight at its head. And his pet hollowgast aswell.

"Hey.. hey! it's alright. Don't.. don't worry." You choke.

"You know sister.. I've always wanted to be a superhero. A super name, super life." Your sister said. A hole by her chest, red dripping out.

"Please.. don't stop fighting now. Help is coming any time soon. Please." You beg. Your eyesight becoming blurry.

~

"We gather here today in memory of our dear friend, Morana." Your friend, Millard, announces. He was the closest to her.

"The best friend I could ever have, she was." He continues. "She lived a splendid life. A life filled with fantasy and mystery. She said to me, "One day, I will bring you with me. Traveling alongside each other around the universe." And I held on to that. Only to know it will never be fulfilled." He starts choking, his tears couldn't be seen but damn well his eyes was a waterfall. "I'm sorry, I cant.. " The boy chokes out and ran away.

Looking around. Everyone was crying for your dear sister. Even Miss Peregrine was crying, patting her handkerchief under her yes. Emma and Jacob beside her. You all knew you couldn't handle saying anymore about her death. So, Bronwyn started digging her hole.

~

Finally back to reality, you walk back to your bed and cover your face with your pillow.

"I'm sorry." Loki starts, you hum for him to continue. "I saw it all, my condolences.." You remove the pillow and look at him with a smile.

"It was a long time ago, she's resting now." You reassure him.

"Is it a bad time to tell you that Stark wants us at a hospital?" He asks.

"It is, it's a very bad time." You say honestly, he gives you a tight lipped smile. "Don't fret, I can't just wallow in my bed all day because of a nightmare anyway." You smile at him.

"Shall I wait for you out the room?" He asks, standing. You nod at him and he leaves the room. Leaving you and your sadness alone together.

~

"Hi." You greet Tony. He was sitting on a chair. "Did you know there is a horde of news reporters outside?"

"Yeah, sort of." He said. "Mind leaving that on?" He referred to the TV, asking the nurse.

"Sure." The nurse replies. Tony rises from his seat.

"What happened?" Loki speaks up behind you.

"Didn't you see the news? Explosion. Happy was unfortunately in it." Tony answers. "Sunday night's PBS 'Downtown Abbey'. That's his show, he thinks it's elegant..One more thing...make sure everyone wears their badges. He's a stickler for that sort of thing, plus my guys won't let anyone in without them."He talks to the nurse, asking her a favor.

"What now?" You ask. "We leave." He answers you, you give him a questionable look.

"But we just got here." You tell him. Following him outside only to be surrounded by news reporters.

"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! Our sources tell us that there is another Mandarin attack. Anything you could tell us?" A reporter asks. Tony rejects the question, heading for his car while the two of you follow. You were bundled together like grapes.

"Why is Loki here?" A male reporter asked. Again, we ignored the question. We haven't really been available to do press conferences yet. It's always laying low for now.

"Who are you." Another reporter asks. Shoving the microphone to your face, slowing you down. Loki swatted the microphone away and you three still head for the car.

"Hey, Mr. Stark! When is somebody gonna kill this guy? Just sayin'." A tabloid reporter asks. Right before entering the car.

"Is that what you want? Here's a little Holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to the Mandarin." He stops by the door. The Loki and you standing awkwardly beside him. You had a hint of where this was going. "Oh no.." You mumble.

"I just didn't know how to phrase it until now. My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know you're a coward, so I've decided-" He removes his glasses and stares at the camera. "that you just died, pal. I'm gonna come get the body. There's no politics here; it's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon; it's just you and me. And on the off-chance you're a man, here's my home address: 10-8-80, Malibu Point, 9-0-2-6-5. I'll leave the door unlocked."He finishes.

"That's what you wanted, right?" Tony asks. Directed to the reporter. Grabbing his phone and smashing it to a wall. "Bill me." He continued. Entering his car, the two of you enter aswell and we started driving off.

Driving in silence. You decided to speak up. "You know Tony, maybe publicly threatening the Mandarin isn't a good idea."

"I don't think sharing your opinion is a really good idea today aswell." Loki whispers to your ear.

"It may not be a good idea, but it sure as hell feels great to get it out my systems." Stark confesses.

"You gave away your address!" You exclaim.

"Kid, it's fine. My security is great. Can we just worry about the actual threat here?" Tony retorts.

"Fine, don't say I didn't warn you though."

~

Following Tony to his mansion like servants. He allows you both to grab something to eat and told you to meet him in the lab. Grabbing sandwiches for the trio, passing one to Loki. You both aim for his lab. Which you two have gotten lost a few times before actually finding the right one.

"I've compiled a Mandarin database for you, sir. Drawn from S.H.I.E.L.D., F.B.I., and C.I.A. intercepts. Initiating virtual crime scene reconstruction." Jarvis states as the two of you enter. Tony was. looking at these holgrams filled with information.

"Sandwich?" You ask. "No. No thanks." Tony replies to you. You leave the sandwich you got for him on his table.

"Okay, what do we got here? His name is an ancient Chinese war mantle, meaning "adviser to the King". South American insurgency tactics, talks like a Baptist preacher. There's lots of pageantry going on here...lots of theater...close." Tony pushes the virtual information down. Now looking at the virtual crime scene reconstruction.

"The heat from the blast was in excess of 3000 degrees Celsius. Any subjects within 12.5 yards were vaporized instantly." Jarvis speaks up. You and Loki lean on one his cars. Watching the man move back and forth.

"No bomb parts found in a three mile radius of the Chinese theater."

"No, sir." Jarvis replied.

"Talk to me Happy." He said. You stood up to get in the information. You notice him pointing at something.

"He's pointing at something." You look at the dog tags. "Yeah no shit." Stark retorts. You glare at the man.

"Don't you think he should've died in that explosion? He looks like he's been badly beat up even before that thing happened." You ask; taking a bite out of your sandwich.

"Still trying to figure out who the hell he could've fought with." Tony replies to you. You finish your sandwich and throw it in the bin.

"Since when is a bomb not a bomb?" He picks up. the virtual image of the dog tags; investigating them.

"Not according to public records, sir." Jarvis said.

"Bring up the thermogenic signatures again, factor in three thousand degrees." He climbed up some boxes and sat there. You move out the way to a corner.

"The oracle cloud has completed analysis. Accessing satellites and plotting the last twelve months of thermogenic occurrence now." Jarvis states.

"Take away everywhere there's been a Mandarin attack." Suddenly, information popped up everywhere in front of him. "Nope." He rejects pieces of information. "That. You sure that's not one of his?" Tony asks. Pointing to the attack on Rose hill, Tennessee.

"It predates any known Mandarin attack. The incident was the use of a bomb to assist a suicide." Jarvis says.

"Bring her around." Tony orders.

"The heat signature is remarkably similar. Three thousand degrees Celsius." Jarvis gives a slight remark.

"That's two military guys." He says. "Ever been to Tennessee, bitches?" He turns to the two of us.

"Tenessee?" Loki asks. Wrapper from his sandwich on hand.

"Creating a flight plan for Tenessee." Jarvis says.

"Alright, what now?" Tony asks. Going down his box stairs.

Ding Dong

"Apparently answering the door is what's. happening now." You speak up.

"Are we still at "ding-dong"? We're supposed to be on total security lock down." He slams the table. Looking at. the security cameras. "Come on, I threatened a terrorist. Who is that?"

"There's only so much I can do, sir, when you give the world's press your home address." Jarvis said. You smile at Tony.

"Don't." He points a finger at you. "Don't what?" You asked, keeping your grin.

"Nevermind, get your weapons ready. Come on reindeer games." He starts by wearijng his suit. Loki materializing some weapons. And you manifesting fire on your fists.

"Since when?" Tony asked. "While we were cooking pancakes." Loki answers.

"Without me? rude." Tony gasped. You all started walking to the door to see a woman by it.

"You're not the Mandarin." Tony in his suit walks closer. "Are you? Are you?" He asked.

"You don't remember. Why am I not. suprised? And look, you got some new friends." She points to you and Loki.

"Tea.." You whisper. Stifling your smile.

~

I hope you guys liked this chapter, it's not a long one but I had sone troubles trying to add y/n and Loki. I now will spread awareness about the conflict with the Palestinians.

So, this is how I will explain the situation. It's a very complex issue. It took me awhile to actually figure it out.

Israel decided to attack the Palestinians/Palestine. And they (Israel) attacked Masjid Al Aqsa, the third holliest mosque in Islam. So the Palestinians all together unite to protect Al-aqsa. Lets pray for them and hope for the best. I think instagram and twitter have the best news to explain it all.

Check out skylerseungmin 's book if you want to see more. They have a good explanation about it all.

If you are a wattpad author please share this atleast once in your book. Dear reader, please share this aswell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559 14 24
You set out on a poorly planned mission to avenge a close friend and end up making an unlikely ally (Loki in disguise). The brief partnership ends up...
87.5K 1.8K 28
BOOK 1 OF 3 (Y/n) (L/n) is a not so normal fourteen year old girl with powers. She was kidnapped when she was five, experimented on, but she doesn't...
210K 8.7K 27
[ LOKI x READER ] [ thor: ragnarok ] C O M P L E T E D ◇ ◇ ◇ When the god of mischief shows up uninvited to your home and asks you to check on his fa...
6.6K 212 9
Y/N is the newest Avenger. ( Set during Avengers 1) Loki is being held in Avengers a Tower. Y/N got lost in her new home and stumbled upon Loki's cel...