Stupid To Fall For You ~ Harr...

By thatbitchhhhh3542

Vada Carter. 18 years old. Not famous, just a stupid girl. Harry Styles. 19 years old. Very famous, but he's... More

Characters & Prolog
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
017
018
019
020
021
022
23
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
Epilogue

016

145 1 0
By thatbitchhhhh3542

Play the video when you see the *** and when the other video is there, play it cause I can only put one video at the top :)

V A D A

"Come on! Your dating me! You've got to know all the lyrics to all the songs!" Harry complains. I shake my head and laugh. 

"I can't do that! You guys literally have 20 songs on each album!" I tell him. He quickly smirks at my reply and looks up at me. 

"And how would you know that, Miss. Carter?" He says teasingly. I roll my eyes and shake my head. 

"After all, I am dating you." I jokingly whisper while looking at him. My response only made him smirk more. 

"So you do listen to our music!" He says proudly. I laugh at his reaction and watch his smirk only grow. 

"No I don't listen to it." I tell him truthfully. 

I don't listen to One Direction, but I have looked over their albums and stuff when my friends would tell me to pick a song, so I know they have a lot of songs. 

"Liar!" Harry shouts, a smirk prominent on his face. I shake my head while laughing. 

"I swear to god Harry!" I tell him, continuing to laugh. 

Harry smirks again and crawls over to me on the couch on all fours. Once he is close to me, he softly pecks my lips and smirks again. 

"Well then," he starts, picking up his phone "I guess your in for a treat!"

I laugh only seconds before a song I don't recognize starts blasting through the living room. 

***

I slightly jump at the sound of it but when I look at Harry, I see that goofy smile that makes me smile. He stands up from the couch and holds his hand out for me to take. 

"Come on Vay, you've got music to learn!" He says, a smile laced on his lips making his dimples pop out. 

I shake my head but take his head anyway. 

As soon as I am on my feet, Harry quickly snaps me into his chest. One hand rests on my lower back, just under the waist band of my leggings and just above my bum. 

"We'll start off easy." He says to me while intertwining our fingers together on my left hand. 

I smile once I realize he's getting in the position to dance with me. I place my hand on his shoulder, just under his neck. He starts slowly swaying us back and forth, our bodies moving in beat with the slow tempo of the song. 

"This one, is called 'Little Things'" He whispers in my ear. 

I softly smile and place my head on his chest, his chin then resting on top of my head. We continue to sway our bodies to the music while I listen intently. 

I liked this one, I really liked this one. 

Was I talking about the song or the guy?

That's to be determined

"How do you know how to dance like this?" I softly ask him. I hear him chuckle before he pulls me closer to him, if that's possible. 

"I'm british, love. How do you know how to dance like this?" He answers. 

I shrug on response and continue to dance with him. 

"I don't." I tell him. 

He gives my little hand a squeeze before kissing my head and continuing to dance with me.

He softly started singing in my ear and I feathered my eyes shut, listening to beautiful voice.

"I won't let these little things slip, out of, my mouth."

With my head pressed to his chest, I listened to his heartbeat along with the song.

"But if I do, it's you, oh it's you they add up to."

"I'm in love with you, and all these little things."

+

That moment didn't last very long cause here we are, one hour later, standing on the coffee table in Harry's living room dancing weirdly on it. 

As he holds a high note that I don't think he sung on the track, I jumped my way on the couch, immediately sitting down while I laugh at Harry. 

As the song comes to an end, I playfully clap for Harry who goes along with it and jokingly bows. 

Then, the next song starts to play and Harry's eyes immediately light up. 

"This is a goooood one!" He shouts only making me laugh. 

"Straight off the plane

to a new hotel. Just
touched down you
could never tell."  

I laugh and his beautiful green eyes lock on mine. 

"Know this one?" He asks. I shake my head, still smiling. 

"Well, your about to!" He tells me, smiling. 

Then, he goes back to singing with his incredible voice while I stay seated and watch him, smiling. 

"Tell me that I'm wrong
but I do what I please,

way too many people in
the Addison Lee, now I'm
at the age when I know
what I need, ohh." 

He sings into a TV remote, pretending it is a microphone only making me laugh at his playfulness. 

I always love handing out with Harry for that reason. 

He's fun and makes me laugh

"Come on baby! Your turn!" He looks straight at me while I laugh and shake my head, declining. 

I don't know the lyrics so how the hell am I supposed to sing?

"Come on!" He says. I laugh and shake my head again. 

"I don't know the lyrics, how am I supposed to sing?" I tell him playfulness in my voice. 

"Just sing the oh oh parts! I'll do the rest!" He says. I shake my head but hop on the coffee table anyways, making him smile. 

"Midnight memories!"  

"Oh, oh, oh, oh." 

 "Baby, you and me, stumbling
in the streets. Singing, singing
singing, singing."

"Midnight Memories!" 

"Oh oh!" I shout since that's the only part I know. 

We continue to sing the rest of the chorus until I finally get tired and once again plop down on my comfy spot on his couch. He slightly pouts at my actions but then jumps beside me. He lays his head in my lap while continuing to sing the bridge. 

"You and me and all our friends
I don't care how much we spend,
baby this is what the night is
for. I know nothings making sense,
for tonight lets just pretend,
I don't wanna stop so
give me more." 

I run my fingers through his thick curls while listening to his angelic voice. 

If I could, I would get him to sing to me every night before I fell asleep. I wonder if I could actually do that? 

No... right? 

Yeah, no. 

Well...

No, no, I can't do that. 

Soon enough, the song comes to an end and Harry smiles up at me. 

"I like when you play with my hair." He states making me laugh before the next song comes on a couple seconds later.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.4K 47
[COMPLETED] Esmereld Payne, better known as Emera or Esme, has always been a rebellious young woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone and will put s...
42.7K 1.3K 58
β€’COMPLETEDβ€’ "I have to think of me right now Harry. And my career. I can't throw that away!" I feel my eyes brimming with tears as I said this becau...
150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...