Queen B

By Perfect_Poppy

Transferring to Belvoire University, Thailand native student Lisa Manoban looks forward to being able to have... More

EEN
TWEE
DRIE
VIER
VYF
SES
SEWE
AGT
NEGE
TIEN
ELF
TWAALF
DERTIEN
VIERTIEN
VYFTIEN
SESTIEN
SEWENTIEN
AGTIEN
NEGENTIEN
TWINTIG
EEN-EN-TWINTIG
TWEE-EN-TWINTIG
DRIE-EN-TWINTIG
VIER-EN-TWINTIG
VYF-EN-TWINTIG
SES-EN-TWINTIG
SEWE-EN-TWINTIG
AGT-EN-TWINTIG
NEGE-EN-TWINTIG
DERTIG
EEN-EN-DERTIG
TWEE-EN-DERTIG
DRIE-EN-DERTIG
VIER-EN-DERTIG
VYF-EN-DERTIG
SES-EN-DERTIG
SEWE-EN-DERTIG
AGT-EN-DERTIG
NEGE-EN-DERTIG
EEN-EN-VIERTIG
TWEE-EN-VIERTIG
DRIE-EN-VIERTIG
VIER-EN-VIERTIG
VYF-EN-VIERTIG
SES-EN-VIERTIG
SEWE-EN-VIERTIG
AGT-EN-VIERTIG
NEGE-EN-VIERTIG
VYFTIG
EEN-EN-VYFTIG
TWEE-EN-VYFTIG
DRIE-EN-VYFTIG
VIER-EN-VYFTIG
VYF-EN-VYFTIG
SES-EN-VYFTIG
SEWE-EN-VYFTIG
AGT-EN-VYFTIG
NEGE-EN-VYGTIG
SESTIG
PLEASE HELP ME
EEN-EN-SESTIG
TWEE-EN-SESTIG
DRIE-EN-SESTIG
VIER-EN-SESTIG
VYF-EN-SESTIG
SES-EN-SESTIG
SEWE-EN-SESTIG

VIERTIG

19.2K 668 452
By Perfect_Poppy

Hello everyone, thank you for sticking with me this far. All your kind words have been read and appreciated.

Here is the next chapter!

~~~

Lisa has always seen herself as a happy person. She had a good childhood with amazing parents, and she was able to explore herself as a woman and as a person as she grew up. She fell in love with dance and photography, the two helping her define herself and she has always tried to push herself to be the best that she could be. She has friends who love her and her family who loves her.

She felt that she did not need anything else. Yes, in the future she hopes to find that special someone who will make her feel fulfilled and happy. Someone who will complete her in every way possible. Yes, they will fight, but their love will only come back stronger when they get over it. She believes there someone out there for her and that there is someone out there for her to love.

But you never know where the future is going to take you and Lisa believe the best way to live was just to go with the flow and allow fate to do its work. Everything happens for a reason and whatever calling there is for the Thai, she will follow it when the time comes. Until then, she will simply be herself and see where the world will lead her to.

And they led her to Jennie.

Jennie Kim, an enigma to everyone. The daughter and niece of the owners of Belvoire, a dance prodigy who strived to be the best at dancing. A beauty who could put any model to shame. An individual who knew what she wanted and never gave up no matter what was thrown her way. She was a woman who had so many sides to her, so many stories which were tangled up together to develop the personality of Jennie Kim. She was an astounding figure who held so much respect and fear at the same time.

She was an enigma.

And she was all Lisa's.

Lisa just lay on her side, her head propped up with her arm as she gazed at the beauty beside her. Last night just kept replaying through her head. The warmth of Jennie's body pressed against hers, the touch which just sent goosebumps all over her body and the kisses which branded her to her very soul. Last night was life-changing. While Lisa has said before that the brunette has ruined her for anybody else, last night just hammered the last nail in the coffin. She could never be with anyone else other than Jennie. She has ruined her. Period.

They made love last night, focusing on nothing else other than each other. They kissed, touched, and tasted each other, exploring the other so thoroughly that they could map out each curve, angle, and feature of each other. They became one last night, uniting their souls and bodies together. Lisa doesn't know when they actually feel asleep, most of the night being filled with the touches and gasps as the two made love over and over again, but she feels content as she watched the sleeping brunette beside her.

Jennie was fast asleep beside her, her head resting on the pillow while the blanket covered her naked body. Lisa could count every eyelash which the brunette had, and she was just mesmerised by the innocent look which Jennie had as she slept. She definitely could hold herself well in bed, surprising Lisa as she remembers that the brunette confessed that she had never been with a woman before. And yet with last night's performance, she is tempted to call bullshit. She was amazing last night, and she definitely made Lisa see stars.

Guess a prodigy can master almost anything.

But Lisa did not mind, just content with being to wake up in the same bed as Jennie. It is probably the last time as well seeing that tomorrow the semester is starting up again and they will be forced to go back to the different sides of University they belong.

Lisa would be lying if she said she wasn't worried because she was. She doesn't know how the two of them will deal with it. Yes, they have spent time apart when Jennie went to see her family and a few friends and while Lisa spent time with her own friends, as well as enjoying some alone time. But the two always drew back to each other like magnets once they returned, spending every other hour of the day together.

Going from every hour together to only about two a day during class, it will certainly be an adjustment, and Lisa is unsure just who will suffer the most through it.

But with her pride speaking, she is putting her money on Jennie.

But she was not going to focus on that now. She was just going to focus on this beautiful woman right in front of her. Her legs were entwined with Jennie's, the brunette's foot twitching at certain times during her sleep. Her hand was also holding Lisa's other one, gently gripping it in her sleep. It was actually very cute because it showed just how needy the feline was for the Thai's touch even in her sleep and it filled Lisa's heart with so much warmth.

No one would ever think that the Jennie Kim is such a needy girl. It was almost humorous but for Lisa it was touching because it showed how much the girl loved and cared about her. She thinks back on all her past experiences and confrontations on the brunette and just thinks about the possible signs that she could have missed to show that the brunette had feelings for her. Apparently, Jennie made it quite obvious, something which Lisa quickly denied as they cuddled last night after hours of love making.

"I never would have taken you for the jealous type." Lisa said, hugging Jennie close to her as their naked bodies pressed against each other. Jennie scoffed and lightly smack the Thai on the arm before pressing her face into the Thai's neck.

"I can't help it okay. I don't want anyone taking you from me, you were mine the moment I saw you."

"So you liked me ever since I arrived at Belvoire?" Lisa asked in surprise. She yelped when she suddenly felt a bite on her neck.

"Don't flatter yourself too much. No, I didn't like you since then. Though...I will admit I did find you...incredibly attractive."

"Aww, a commoner wowed you with their natural beauty?"

"And people say I'm the cocky one."

Lisa laughed and just hugged Jennie closed, pressing a kiss to the feline's sweaty forehead while the arms wrapped around Lisa's waist hugged her closer and an open mouth kiss was press to her neck again before a sucking feeling was felt. Lisa's breath hitched as she felt Jennie sucking at her neck for a few moments before pulling away and smoothing over the attended skin with the flat of her tongue.

"I love you, Lisa."

Butterflies immediately fluttered in the Thai's stomach and Lisa just smiled widely as she pulled away slightly so that she could lean down and press a kiss to the bridge of Jennie's nose. She pulled away to lock eyes with the beautiful brown orbs which were staring at her with so much love in their eyes, warming her whole body from head to toe.

"I love you too. And I can't believe that you're mine."

Jennie smiled and leaned up to press her lips to Lisa's, a simply kiss with no ulterior motive. Just her lips melding with Lisa's and sharing a sweet kiss of love and tenderness before pulling away. She laid her head back on the pillow and smiled at the blonde.

"Well I am, and you better treat me well for years to come."

Lisa grinned and settled down beside her girlfriend and peppered her with kisses all over her face, making the brunette giggle at the attention before giving one last sweet kiss to her lips, pulling away and smiling at her. Her hand moved down to find Jennie's and her thumb immediately traced the infinity sign on the bracelet which the two of them had bought that evening, not taking them off as they made love that night.

"I will treat you well for the rest of my life."

And Lisa meant it. She was going to treat Jennie like the Queen she is for the rest of her life. Even though she does not have a lot to offer the brunette now, she will work herself into a person who will be able to provide for her just like the brunette deserves. She will be someone worthy of being able to hold the brunette so closely. She was going to become someone who will be deserving of having a goddess by their side.

Overwhelmed with the feelings that she had for her girlfriend, she leaned forward and pressed a light kiss to Jennie's lips, warmth traveling through her body from the lip contact. As she pulled away, she heard a whine from the brunette and saw her furrow her eyebrows in slight concentration before her eyes slowly fluttered open, drowsy and sleepy as she made out the blonde in front of her. Jennie blinked several times, trying to get the sleepiness out of her as she let out a small whine.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

"Ugh, go back to sleep already."

"No can do, I don't want to miss a single moment of you like this."

"Like what?"

"Naked and in my bed."

That seemed to wake up the brunette as her eyes fluttered open and she glanced down at herself and then at Lisa, noting the lack of clothes they were wearing. Lisa wasn't sure what she was expecting when Jennie woke up and remembered what happened last night, but she held her breath in as she watched the brunette connect the pieces. But then she let it out as Jennie suddenly smiled and then pressed herself closer to the blonde, wrapping an arm around her naked waist.

"Oh that's right, you rocked my world last night."

"Did I really?"

"Of course. I think you have been holding out on me."

"I have not. I was crazy nervous last night."

"Really? How come?"

"Because it was with you and...I wanted to make it special. Especially since...you told me I was the first girl you have ever been with."

That was nerve wrecking for the blonde, an odd amount of pressure put on her shoulders when Jennie told her. She wanted to make it special for the brunette and she didn't want to mess up. Even though she has experience with girls, it was her first time with Jennie, and it was as much as a big deal for the blonde as it was for the brunette.

She felt Jennie's hand glide along her back and Jennie shifted so that she was now half laying on top of her, hugging the blonde while she hovered above her. Lisa's breath hitched as Jennie's naked chest pressed against hers and she felt her heart skip a beat when Jennie leaned down and pressed her lips to hers, a sweet kiss getting sealed.

There were no ulterior motives, just a sweet kiss and Lisa raised her hands to touch the brunette. One hand touched Jennie's hip while the glided along her back, stroking it tenderly as they continued to kiss. Jennie then slowly pulled away and smiled softly, her eyes filled with so much love and tenderness that Lisa just felt warmth travel through her body from the look alone.

"You did make it special Lisa. I did it with someone that I love and that is what made it incredible." She leaned down and pressed another kiss to Lisa's lips, humming slightly in it before pulling away with a smile. "I love you, Lisa."

Just hearing the words just brought a smile to Lisa's face and Lisa just couldn't help but lean up to kiss Jennie again, the brunette humming in the kiss again as she brought her other hand up to cup the top of Lisa's head, brushing away the blonde strands that were in the way and gently holding Lisa's head in place. Lisa wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist and pulled her fully on top of her, their naked bodies pressed to each other while Lisa hugged Jennie closely.

"I love you too. So much that it is crazy." Lisa said once she pulled away, looking up at the brunette as if she had hung up all the stars in the universe. Jennie smiled and twisted her fingers gently in Lisa's hair.

"I don't mind crazy as long as I'm with you. You're worth it."

"I'm glad you think so Jennie."

"I know so." Jennie whispered before leaning down and pressing her lips to Lisa's again.

It was completely relaxing just being able to kiss Jennie like this in bed. There was no rush, no hurry, and she could just enjoy the feeling of Jennie against her and the taste of her lips. But as they kissed, Lisa realised the state of their undress and smiled in the kiss before sliding her hand down along Jennie's back to grab a butt cheek and giving it a squeeze. Jennie gasped and pulled away as Lisa did so. She glared down at the blonde and Lisa smirked.

"What?"

"You know what you just did?"

"Grab my girlfriend's ass? I think I've more than earned the right considering what we did last night."

"Oh is that so? In that case." Jennie's hand moved to grab Lisa's left breast, giving it a squeeze, and prompting a low moan out of the blonde's lips. Jennie smirked at the reaction. "I've earned the right to grab this."

"Y-You definitely have." Lisa stuttered, her heart founding and goosebumps flushing across her skin as Jennie continued to squeeze her breast.

Jennie smirked and leaned down to Lisa's neck where she started pressing open mouthed kisses to it, moving until she was at the blonde's pulse point and began to suck at the sensitive skin there. Lisa gasped and arched, pressing her body even more into Jennie's body which made the brunette smile against Lisa's skin. Lisa could feel her body becoming over heated and she just felt a small fire sparking in her lower belly which made her move her legs self-consciously. Feeling Lisa's shifting, Jennie moved until she was settled between the blonde's legs, her hips pressing against Lisa's and her lower half brushing against Lisa's core.

Lisa gasped at the sensation and clutched at Jennie's back, digging her fingers into the brunette's skin as she tried to control herself. They had gone at it all night last night and today they had to leave to head back to Belvoire before all the students returned for the start of the semester tomorrow. Time was of the essence and even though there was nothing more than Lisa wanted than to take Jennie again right here and now, she knows they couldn't. That would just be playing with the line.

So despite the great pleasure she was getting from Jennie's mouth as she kissed and suckled at the Thai's skin, Lisa cleared her throat and attempted to take her mind off the current distraction called her girlfriend and began to push Jennie off of her.

"W-We need to start getting ready to leave. We...have to get back to Belvoire before everyone else."

She began to move to slide out from the bed, pushing the brunette gently off her and sliding towards the edge of the bed. But she was stopped when a hand suddenly grabbed her shoulder and pushed her back down on the mattress and essentially pinning her to it before a body followed the hand and Lisa was suddenly being straddled by a very naked Jennie Kim. The sheets which were previously covered between the two of them fell off of Jennie as she straddled the blonde's hips and Lisa literally felt that she had died and gone to heaven as she was greeted with the sight of a naked Jennie on top of her.

"About how long will it take for us to get back?" Jennie asked, her eyes darkening as her hands began to glide along Lisa's abdomen, trailing along the blonde's chest. Lisa swallowed as she felt the brunette's fingers gliding down her sternum.

"A-About three hours...or more. D-Depends on the traffic."

"But you were quite the fast driver when we came here, and we only have to be at Belvoire by the end of the day."

"T-True, but...um...everyone else will be coming back...a-and...um...we have to sneak in and...everything."

She was beginning to lose her focus. Instead of the clear mind she had before, it was beginning to get fuzzed up with the feeling of Jennie's body pressed against hers. The heat pressed against her navel was only getting more prominent and the wandering hands were now firmly grasping her own breasts, squeezing experimentally, and flicking her nipples.

"But I would much rather spend my last day of freedom with my incredibly beautiful girlfriend. And I am starting to get quite hungry." Jennie said, her voice taking a deeper tone as she flicked her thumbs over Lisa's nipples again. Lisa gasped.

"Oh! I...I...can...go make us some breakfast...if you'd like."

Lisa lamely tried to find an excuse to leave the bed, still finding some resistance in her as she began to move again to leave the bed. But it was a worthless effort as Jennie grabbed the blonde's hands and pinned them to the mattress at the side of her head. She laced her fingers with Lisa's and leaned down until their chests were brushing against each other and their faces were only inches apart. Lisa gulped as she saw the predatory glint in Jennie's eyes.

"But my breakfast is already here in bed with me."

Heat just shot through Lisa and she could feel her cheeks were flaming from the brunette's words. She swallowed thickly and Jennie smirked at the visual effect she had on the blonde as she leaned down to brush her lips against Lisa's, teasing them with her tongue and pulling back each time Lisa tried to lip her head to close the distance.

"You are going to be the death of me." Lisa gasped, feeling the strings of her resistance giving away as she arched her back and pressed herself into the brunette's body.

She heard Jennie laugh before she suddenly had lips smashed against hers, hands cupping her face as she was pressed even more into the mattress. Her hands immediately sought for Jennie's body and she could feel the brunette's smile against her lips as she removed her hands to grab the sheets which had fallen and pull it over their head, hiding them from the outside words before she slid her body down to fully press against Lisa's.

"I'll make sure it's a sweet death, don't you worry."

~~~

So they only ended up going later in the day. Jennie is quite convincing, and Lisa will not have any shame over the fact that she absolutely got dominated by the brunette. She still cannot believe that Lisa is the first girl that she has ever been with because with how she managed to rock the blonde's world the whole morning and early afternoon, she is amazed that she hasn't hooked up with anybody else.

But in a way Lisa actually feels special. She is the first girl who the brunette has ever been with in an intimate way, so that puts in a different category as everyone else. Yes, she knows that she was Kai before her, something which grates her nerves even now and she tries her best not to think about what they did together because she knows that Jennie was no virgin and that the two had been together for a long time, but Lisa felt she was different.

Jennie has had experience dating someone from a lower class than her, someone who she truly liked but it ended up becoming an experience which scarred her emotionally. No young girl should experience what she did, especially by the hands of adults who are supposed to protect the younger generation. Lisa's heart goes out to the brunette and she feels horrible for all the previous thoughts she had about it her.

But in her defense, Jennie was not the most pleasant person to be around when she arrived to Belvoire. She was blatantly a bitch, and she has told Jennie that to her face. Was Jennie angry? Yes, but she knew that what Lisa was saying was true, so the blonde didn't suffer much from the comment.

But now Lisa was the second attempt of someone from a lower class. There was just some type of magnetism between the two women. They were complete opposites to one another, on the opposite sides of the spectrum, and yet they were similar all the same. They just clicked.

Lisa honestly does not know what the future holds for them, but she knows that she wants Jennie to be in her future because she honestly can't not imagine a life without her. This one woman has affected her so much in so many ways, it was almost scary with how much control the brunette has over her, as well as how much she makes the blonde want to change. Lisa wants to become someone who can be worth the brunette's affections. She wanted to become a better person for Jennie. And she wanted Jennie to be a witness to her future achievements.

Lisa sighed as she finished washing up the last bit of the dishes, wiping her hands dry while glancing back to the brunette who was back hugging her tightly.

"You could have helped with the clean-up, you know."

"Why clean up when the staff will come by later? Besides, I am soaking up as much Lisa time that I can have before we go back to reality."

"While that sounds very cute, you are acting like a brat."

"I am a brat, you know this."

"That I do."

After their very vigorous morning, the two of them took a break to finally have some breakfast, the blonde unable to continue the very pleasant activities they were doing without actual food. But she never said it was an easy break as Jennie had no qualms of walking around naked, the brunette being very confident in her body, as well as know just what effect she had on the blonde.

She really was dating a devil, she knows it.

They did relax a little why more, simply soaking up as much time as they could before they had to make their unwanted return back to Belvoire. And with that in mind is what prompted the two to then test out the couch. She only hopes that Jisoo won't kill them too much for tainting her summer house, though Jennie didn't look that apologetic about it.

Lisa turned around so that she could hug Jennie properly and she felt the brunette practically melt in her embrace as she squeezed her arms around the Thai's waist. Lisa pressed a kiss to Jennie's forehead and sighed before moving her head to rest her chin on top of Jennie's head. They swayed on the spot, simply enjoying the feeling of each other's arms around each other before the inevitable had to happen.

"I love you." Lisa said, staring out of the glass windows which exposed the seas. Jennie squeezed her around the waist and moved to press a kiss to her neck.

"I love you too."

They hugged each other for a few minutes longer until they finally pulled apart, Lisa squeezed Jennie's arms gently before moving to go grab their bags which were sitting at the staircase. Jennie followed her blindly and reached out to take her own suitcase from Lisa, but the blonde shook her head.

"In a few hours we have to go back to hating each other, you might as well just milk me of my kindness for a while longer."

She meant it as a joke, but Jennie thought very much otherwise as Lisa was met with a very harsh glare from the feline eyed woman.

"That is not even remotely funny."

"Sorry, bad joke, please don't break up with me." Lisa half begged, looking at Jennie with puppy eyes in hopes of being spared from her temper. She got a hard smack on her shoulder instead.

"As if I would, but if you keep making bad jokes like that, I may have to consider it."

"But I am a bad joke machine Jen! You cannot expect me not to make bad jokes!"

"Ones like that I hate!"

"Okay, I have learnt my lesson. Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do."

Jennie walked the passenger and slipped in before Lisa could say anything, leaving the blonde on her own to pack the cases in the boot of the car. Lisa just shook her head at her girlfriend's antics and put the suitcases in the car before closing it. She glanced back at the house and smiled, just appreciating everything that has happened on their getaway here.

She got to spend time with her girlfriend without a fear of who could be watching them, got to deepen her relationship with Jennie and tell her that she loved her and to hear that her feelings were returned, as well of being able to cross the line with Jennie, to be able to make love to her and show her just how much she means to her.

It was crazy with how her life has changed since she arrived at Belvoire. Never would she think that she would be here like this with Jennie Kim, the very woman who made her life a misery since arriving to Belvoire, and yet has made her taste heaven in a miraculous way. Jennie Kim was a real piece of work, but she was one which the blonde couldn't help but be addicted to.

Her life would be boring if she hadn't met Jennie and she is excited to see what else is in store for them.

So she smiled softly to herself before she walked around to the driver's side, it already being agreed between the two of them for Lisa to drive them back as she knew which way they had come from. Also Jennie was tired and was too lazy to drive. Such a princess even till now. She slid into the seat and closed the door behind her before turning to look at Jennie. She was fiddling with her phone and she glanced up when she felt Lisa's eyes on her.

"Ready?" Lisa asked, a mixture of feelings churning in her as they were going to begin their journey back to reality.

Jennie sighed and nodded slowly, glancing at the reflection of the house in the rear-view mirror before looking back at Lisa and reaching out to take Lisa's hand in hers.

"Yeah. Take us home."

Lisa brought Jennie's hand to her lips and pressed a sweet kiss to her knuckles before moving to turn on the car, revving it to life and beginning their journey back to Belvoire. But she reached out to hold hands with Jennie as she drove, their fingers interlacing as the journey back to Belvoire began.

~~~

Arriving back to Belvoire was a mixture of emotions as is, seeing the University come into sight as the mixed class couple drove back to reality. While they had been used to it being generally empty University during the holidays, it was packed with activity now. Students milling about and arriving back, greeting friends, and saying goodbye to families were everywhere. Suddenly it felt like they were in a fishbowl and every student here was a set of eyes looking into the tank of an aquarium.

Jennie's tightening grip told the blonde all that she needed to know. She was scared, nervous, and unsure on what to do. While they both knew what they were walking towards in regards to their relationship, it was an entirely different thing when the environment they were going to be living in again was smacked up right in their faces.

This was new for the both of them, not so much for Jennie but with her past experiences, this was practically a new ball game for her too. So they had to approach it carefully.

Lisa decided it would be best for her to get out and walk back to her dorm and to leave Jennie to drive herself back to her own dorm. Jennie levelled her with an uncertain look, but Lisa brought her hand to her lips to press a kiss to it.

"It's fine, all our friends will be back, and we will be busy settling back in. Just let me out here and I can walk the rest of the way back."

"But your bag is heavy." Jennie pouted and Lisa just couldn't stop the smile which crawled along her face. She pressed another kiss to Jennie's hand.

"It's alright. I'm strong remember. These peasant arms will be able to handle it."

"Stop joking around."

"Sorry not sorry."

"Just go before I run you over."

Lisa smiled at Jennie's sudden dismissal, pulling her hand out of Lisa's as she crossed her arms. She switched off the engine and moved to get out of the car when she was suddenly tugged back by the arm and she turned around to be met with soft lips being pressed against hers. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation before Jennie pulled away and gazed at her softly.

"I love you."

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach as usual when she heard the words and she smiled brightly before she moved to get out of the car again.

"I love you too."

Jennie's gummy smile is the last thing she saw before she got out, luckily no one in the area where they had parked so she quickly got around and opened the car boot and pulling out her bag before closing it. She quickly went to the pathway which would lead to her dorms and turned around to see Jennie climbing over into the passenger seat. She saw the brunette glance up to look at her and she smiled before giving her a wave before turning around and walking off to the dorm as she heard the car engine rev back to live and Jennie made her way back to her own dorm.

When Lisa arrived back at the dorm, she was immediately met with familiar and unfamiliar faces, all cheery and happy to see her. Due to the holidays, she had forgotten all about her sudden popularity with the dance performance with Taemin and suddenly she felt like an idol being swarmed at an airport with how people approached her. She is not lying when she says that people were literally taking photos of her and swarming her like ants to a honey jar.

But thankfully the ever-great guardian Hani was there, and she was more than happy to get everyone to back off as she helped Lisa get her new adoring fans off her back. Lisa flashed an appreciative smile to the older woman before she made her way down the corridor, greeting the friends she did see on the way to her own dorm. When she arrived at her dorm room, she let out a big sigh as she was now welcomed back to reality and she sulkily dug for her ID card and scanned it before letting herself back into the dorm and closing the door behind her.

"Holy shit!"

Lisa just couldn't help but shout in shock and drop her bag to the floor as she took in the sight in front of her. Rose and Jisoo immediately broke apart from the blonde's yell, Rose sitting on the kitchen counter with Jisoo standing between her legs and them being in a very passionate embrace due to the forming marks Lisa could see on the Australian's neck, along with Jisoo's wandering hand under her shirt.

"Lisa!" Rose exclaimed, her cheeks turning a bright red as she hastily tugged her shirt down and slipped off the counter while pushing Jisoo slightly away. Jisoo had similar red cheeks as well as she stepped away from Rose and attempted to act normal like she hadn't just been caught making out with the Thai's best friend.

While Lisa very well knew about the relationship between the two of them and has witnessed their sickeningly sweet love bubble on video calls, it was a completely different feeling witnessing it in person. And Lisa just counts herself lucky that the two of them were clothed when she came in because if she had caught the two in the middle of passionate love, she probably would just have the Earth swallow her up.

Lisa felt her own cheeks being flaming hot and she immediately crouched down to grab her bag and hastily made her way for her room.

"I didn't see anything! I swear!"

"Lisa, its not what you think!" Rose's embarrassed voice called out to her and she hastily chased after the Thai as Lisa hurried towards her room.

"You and Jisoo are two healthy young women, I understand that some things are just hard to resist!"

"Lisa! Just listen to me!"

"No! My eyes have been scarred enough, please spare my ears!"

"We weren't even doing anything bad!"

The next while consisted of Rose chasing Lisa around the dorm with bright red cheeks trying to explain herself while Lisa childishly covered her ears and ran away from her while singing obnoxiously loud to block out the Australian's voice. Jisoo took a seat at the breakfast bar and watched the ordeal fold out, sipping a cup of coffee as she watched her girlfriend run around with bright red cheeks. Eventually Rose managed to tackle the Thai to the couch and Lisa immediately brought up her arms to defend herself.

"Spare me! Spare me! I'm a taken woman!"

"You are being ridiculous!"

"I am not! I am reacting like any other person would!"

"Just let me explain!"

"You don't have to! I have seen more than enough thank you!"

The two of them continued to squabble and began to wrestle on the couch while Jisoo continued to watch them and after a few minutes they both utterly tired themselves out and sat on the opposite sides of the couch, looking at each other as they tried to level out their breathing. Lisa raised a finger at Rose.

"I have nothing against you and Jisoo being all PDA and in love here, but please spare the kitchen counter. I make my food there."

Rose blushed bright red even more and looked like she wanted to argue but she then just sighed, nodding her head.

"Fine. But it was not like we were expecting you to walk through the door."

"Well I wasn't expecting to see that when I walked through the door either."

"Truce?" Rose asked, holding out her hand. Lisa took it.

"Truce."

They shook on it and just leaned back into the couch; utterly spent with the whole exercise they just did. Jisoo just smiled and got off the bar stool to walk to the couch and take a seat next to Rose and look at Lisa expectantly.

"So how is my cousin Lisa?"

Lisa jumped up straight at Jisoo's question and she immediately blushed as she remembered last night, as well as this morning of what the two of them had been up to and judging from Jisoo's knowing look, she has a feeling that the raven had an inkling about the two.

"Umm...she's good?"

"You sound unsure."

"Um...well, she was happy when I last saw...her?"

"And when was that?"

"About twenty minutes ago?"

"You are so red it is hilarious."

Lisa blushed even more and Jisoo smirked as she took another sip from her coffee cup. Just what was she supposed to say? While she does see Jisoo as a friend, she hardly feels it is right if she tells her about...the intimate details of what happened between her and Jennie. It was private and it was something between them that should not be spread around. But Jisoo lowered her cup and smiled, reaching out and patting Lisa on the shoulder.

"It's alright Lisa, I know you made my cousin incredibly happy, the happiest I have ever seen her. And for that, thank you. I truly do appreciate it."

Lisa looked at Jisoo for a moment and then at Rose, who had shifted he position so that she was sitting properly next to Jisoo and had taken the raven's hand in her own, and then back to Jisoo. Her cheeks still felt hot but she smiled, nodding as she righted her position.

"I will make her happy as long as I can Jisoo. Thank you for giving us the chance to get away from everything."

"It's no problem. I'm just happy that the two of you could spend time together without needing to hide."

"And we really do appreciate that."

"I'm glad."

Jisoo turned to Rose and smiled before leaning forward to press a kiss to the Australian's cheek. Rose's cheek went pinker as the raven's lips touched her skin and Lisa couldn't help but smile at the sweet sight. This type of PDA she was fine with, especially since it was so sweet and lovable, and she could see just how happy Rose was.

"I better go. I'm sure that Jennie will want to spill all that has happened on their special trip." Jisoo teasingly said, winking playfully at Lisa as the Thai blushed. Rose nodded and pulled the raven into a hug which the raven happily reciprocated.

"Get back safe."

"Of course."

Jisoo pressed a kiss to Rose's cheek before standing up and pulling her hood over her head from the hoody she was wearing. She smiled at Lisa and winked at her again.

"Until next time Lisa."

"Till next time Jisoo." Lisa said with a smile.

Jisoo smiled before heading to the front door and sparing them another wave before leaving, closing it behind her. Lisa then furrowed her eyebrows when a question came to mind and turned to look at Rose.

"Won't she get caught?" Rose shook her head.

"No, she knows a side exit. Besides, she is really good at blending in with us common people, hence why she was dressed in unbranded clothes."

That was true. Jisoo was wearing jeans and a hoody, something completely unbranded and normal. Lisa whistled.

"Impressive."

"That she is."

Lisa smiled at the heart eyes which the blonde had, completely smitten with the raven had just left. It was certainly a change from when Lisa first met the Australian, but it was a pleasant one. She could see her friend was happy and what else more would she want for the blonde? She deserved happiness and if it came in the form of Jisoo Kim, then let them be together. They belonged to each other in the first place.

"So how was Australia? I know you spoke about it on the phone, but I want to hear more about it. Give me the details!"

"Oh it was great! My parents and sister were really happy to see me, and we did a lot of stuff together." Rose started, turning to face the Thai as she excitedly began to speak about her holiday break in Australia.

The next few hours Lisa and Rose just chilled in their dorms and spoke about what they did during the holidays. While they both knew about the established relationships they both had with each respective Kim, there is nothing better than a good old session with a best friend to hash out all the details. It was nice and Lisa realised just how much she missed being in the present of the Australian blonde. It was great to be back with her.

Later that night as Lisa was readying herself for bed, she got the notification that she got a message and a smile immediately stretched across her face when she saw who it was from.

-My Queen-

I love you and I am so happy I got to spend the holidays with you. Thank you for making it so special. See you tomorrow Lili xxx

"See you tomorrow Nini." Lisa said out loud to herself, sending a quick message back to her girlfriend before falling back into her bed and letting out a sigh.

The dream was coming to an end and reality was now taking over. She didn't know how she and Jennie were going to be with the new semester with the changes in their relationship, but Lisa knows it will be anything but easy. But as long as Jennie is happy, she is happy, and she will try her best to keep things good between them.

Because Jennie deserves the best and she will try being that for her. They will be fine. As long as they had each other, they will be fine. She trusts Jennie and Jennie trusts her so she has no doubt that their future will be entwined no matter what is thrown their way.

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. Wonder what is in store for Jenlisa with the semester starting up again. Keep reading to find out!

Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 1.9K 28
Jennie Kim she's the Badass Queen of the Kim's University, what if the Queen in the University and also a badass girl,bully. she met the president da...
302K 7.6K 20
Lisa just graduated from High School, and now she is off to college. Since she lives far away, she was forced to get a dorm. It was fine until she...
537K 10.1K 31
lisa was liked by her new school and students are starting to have a crush on her because of her unique and gorgeous look, but her old school did not...
1.4M 38.2K 61
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, a senior college student who had fun and exciting but complicated life after she met the 'God's gift to men and women' her profe...