Acting The Part (Completed)

Por _seventeen

On the set they're lovers, but off of it actress Taylor and actor Bret are sworn enemies. They couldn't hate... Más

Our Obvious Differences/ Taylor
Our Obvious Differences/ Bret
Miss Perfect Has Virgin Lips/ Taylor
Returning From "Vaca"/ Taylor
Returning From "Vaca"/ Bret
That's What Best Friends Are For/ Taylor
That's What Best Friends Are For/ Bret
Acting In a Pond/ Taylor
Acting In a Pond/ Bret
Academic Probs/ Taylor
Academic Probs/ Bret
The Fight Goes On/ Taylor
The Fight Goes On/ Bret
She's The Bug Repellent/ Taylor
She's The Bug Repellent/ Bret
We're Sitting Here Today! /Taylor
We're Sitting Here Today! /Bret
Meet Douche, Moron, and Jerk/ Taylor
Meet Douche Moron and Jerk/ Bret
Some Friendly Competition/ Taylor
Some Friendly Competition/ Bret
The Nightmares Begin/ Taylor
The Nightmares Begin/ Bret
Sea of Confusion/ Taylor
Sea of Confusion/ Bret
Break Up Plan/ Taylor
Break Up Plan/ Bret
Unexpected Visit/ Taylor
Unexpected Visit/ Bret
New Girl In Town/ Taylor
New Girl in Town/ Bret
He's A Jerk/ Taylor
He's A Jerk/ Bret
Truths Revealed/ Taylor
Truths Revealed/ Bret
Some Help Would Be Nice/ Taylor
Some Help Would Be Nice/ Bret
Enter Hot New Boyfriend Here/ Taylor
Enter Hot New Boyfriend Here/ Bret
Tracy and Ana/ Taylor
Tracy and Ana/ Bret
Boyfriend of a Few Weeks/ Taylor
Boyfriend of a Few... MONTHS/ Bret
The Broken Couple/ Taylor
The Broken Couple/ Bret

Miss Perfect Has Virgin Lips/ Bret

2.1K 83 17
Por _seventeen

New chapter! Major revisions were done on this one. Smh -.-
Bret's POV, so of course his picture is to the side!
SOTC: Style by Taylor Swift

% CHAPTER 4 %

The kissing parts are the hardest for me. No, not because every time I kiss her, I forget about the world around me. That doesn't happen. Who do you think I am? A Disney Princess? Whenever we kiss though, I just feel like there's something between us, like some hidden chemistry or something. Obviously, that can't be true. This is a movie; and she's not my type. I have actually found myself wondering what kind of body lotion she uses though. Is that weird?

I shake my head. Okay scratch that. I sound like a whipped boyfriend. I'm not whipped or her boyfriend so I should just chill. All I have to do is kiss her. I mean it's not like we're making babies or anything. Oh goodness. I'm losing my sanity over a girl that's clearly not my type. I need to do something about this. Maybe France will help.

I lay on the hotel bed as my hand clutches onto the remote control, switching the TV channels as I think about recent events. I'm at the hotel waiting for my Dad to get back. We're going to travel to France for Christmas break so he can see one of his girlfriends. He's still my role model. I don't know how the guy does it.

I, on the other hand, am going there to see my best friend Luca. He's actually from America, but his mom just decided a few years ago to move back to her hometown in France when she got a divorce. Luca doesn't really know that well of French, but it's in his blood.

To say Luca is my best friend is an understatement. We're like brothers. We've got each other's backs. He understands me like no other person would and his sister is just one step behind.

I'm excited for Christmas break. No more Taylor for a while. I need to get a grip on reality. She obviously doesn't like me like that. She made that pretty obvious when we kissed for the first time. I mean, I don't like her in that way either so it's whatever. She's just entertainment I guess, until I grow out of that teenage stage.

I still can't believe Taylor had never kissed anyone before me. It's so weird to think you're that person's first kiss. I had honestly thought she was just trying to play me until I saw her start to tremble inside the trailer. No one could miss the way her knees wobbled when she realized we were going to have to actually kiss. It looked like her bones were turning to jello.

The kiss itself wasn't bad though. Sure, she was inexperienced, but she caught on pretty quick. I really hadn't expected her to turn me down once we got pretty serious. I guess I did get sort of carried away, but by then her lips weren't innocent anymore so I honestly thought it was fine. Okay, so that was such a guy thought. Sue me for being a hormonal teenage male.

Maybe I did kind of go overboard when I took a glance at her chest. Yeah... if I remember correctly, that was around the time when she had tensed up. I stifle a laugh. Only Taylor would act so awkward over a thing like that. I'm sure other girls would have laughed it off or something.

Just then, my dad walks into the room. His eyes hold a gleam of excitement, which lets me know that everything is going smoothly. None of his other girlfriends suspect that he's going to France to visit his girlfriend over there. He probably told them he's going on a business meeting. Messed up, I know, but I don't judge. My dad stayed around and my mom didn't.

"Are your bags packed?" My dad asks as he makes his way over to me.

I nod. "They're all ready to go."

He sighs. "That's a relief. Let's get going then." I smile at my dad and grab my bags. We make our way down the stairs and to the truck. "Could you turn on the truck and put the heat on full blast while I check us out?"

"Sure thing dad."

While he's gone, I do what he says. Then I make myself comfortable. This Christmas break, I'm forgetting all about Taylor and I'm going to get a girl. I don't want a serious relationship. I just need someone to get my mind off of things. A French girl is just the person I need. Besides, Luca will be there too. I can already imagine all the pranks that we are going to pull on his elderly neighbors.

My dad comes back a few minutes later. "That lady had a sexy ass."

I chuckle. "How would you know? She was behind the counter."

"She came out from behind there, just for me." He winks.

My dad is pretty social. He knows exactly what to say for any kind of situation. He knows just the right things to say to set just the right mood. Dad doesn't really work. He only works when he can't travel, which is usually when I can't travel. Sometimes he goes without me, but he says the flight gets boring without me, no matter how many women are on the plane. I honestly can't imagine that. I'm pretty sure he still enjoys himself without me. He probably just says that because he doesn't want me to think that he'll run away, like my mother.

Even without her, my dad is doing a pretty good job with raising me. I'm glad that he is the way he is. It makes him unique and we always end up having fun wherever we go. My dad doesn't blame my mom for running away, and we try not to talk about her as much as possible, because it's a sore subject for him. I think he really loved her.

The ride is about half an hour. My dad and I just chat until we reach the terminal D road. That's where we are going to board the plane.

We get out of the car and grab our luggage, hoisting some of the bags on our shoulders to carry everything. My dad bought a few things for his girlfriend in France. Her name is Angele.

"May I take your bags sir?" a lady asks behind the desk.

"You most certainly may," my dad replies quickly enough.

I chuckle. They do not know how dirty that sounds.

$_$_$_$

We arrive in France 12 hours later. "Bret!" Luca shouts.

"Luca!" We immediately find each other at the airport and give each other a man hug. "Long time no see man! How's it been in France?"

Luca shrugs. "It's been okay. No girls, sadly."

"Bret?" A girl comes out of the shadows. "Nice name," she smirks.

"Glenda?"

"Yeah it's me."

Glenda is Luca's sister. She might as well be my sister too. We all act like family. She just got back from Australia actually. She's got a great sense of humor and always finds a way to calm Luca and I down if we get out of hand. She's 24 at the moment, so she's the perfect big sister. She's not that annoyed teenage girl, or the annoying kid that wants to play dress up with everyone. Glenda is just chill about everything.

She has brown hair that goes down to her shoulders and pale blue eyes. Luca looks the same except his hair is cut way shorter. You can really tell they're related. They could have been twins, if not for the age difference. Some people are even daring enough to walk up to Glenda and ask if Luca was her son.

"Wow. How was Australia?"

"It was good. Took forever to find out where all the non nude beaches are though," she grumbles.

I laugh.

"Donny!" I hear someone shriek. There comes Angele, dad's girlfriend. My dad picks her up and twirls her around.

"Angele! How's it going babe?"

"I could not wait for your return! And now you have come," she says with a heavy French accent.

Can someone just kill me now. Honestly, Angele gets on my nerves. Her bloody accent drives me insane. I swear my ears are practically bleeding by the time she's done with that sentence, and this is only the beginning. It's not even believable that my best friend and this woman are related.

Angele is Luca's aunt. Thank god their similarities stop at their physical features, because I'd probably tear my hair out if Luca acted like Angele. No, I would probably murder somebody. Hopefully the French law system would understand more than the American one. I could just picture myself now, in handcuffs, saying, "No officer, you don't understand! I had no choice! The accents were driving me crazy!"

"So how was the flight?" Luca asks, cutting through the adult time cleanly.

"Thrilling. I watched movies most of the time."

"Speaking of movies, aren't you starring in one right now?"

Taylor comes back to mind, but I will myself to stop thinking about her for once. I shrug in response. "The director is letting us have Christmas break."

"What role do you play?" Glenda asks.

"This boy named Hayden. It's a chick flick. You'd love it Glenda."

She squeals. "Chick flicks are just the best! I can't believe it! So you're the main character?"

I force myself not to roll my eyes. My dad is right. The girls drool over chick flicks. I'm pretty sure Derek chose me because his 12 year old daughter thinks I'm sexy, thus meaning I'm the perfect main role for a chick flick. Girls love sexy guys with abs. I can assure you that I have abs.

"Yeah. There's this other girl. She's supposed to be my lover, but we don't get along too well."

Glenda sighs. "Sometimes that happens." Then she cheers up. "Well now you have us! Since you're staying here for a week and a half!"

I nod. This is going to be fun. And Taylor is not going to get in the way this time.

***

Omfg. I read this chapter and was like...what was eighth grade me thinking. Sorry if you liked this chapter before, but it was the dumbest chapter I've ever read.

Anyways, I improved it! Yay. I hope you like this version of the chapter as much as the last one! Or maybe even more! I'm also more determined to finish editing and posting the rest of the story before I start my junior year of high school. I will finish this story.

I MUST.

And hopefully something will become of all that hard work.

Vote and comment please! Thanks loves,

Beth

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.3K 1.1K 50
"I understand!" were the words Haley Scott tells her boyfriend often these days. What she actually means is that Haley is totally not okay with him c...
917 205 32
[COMPLETED] -------------------- "Devlin, i am someone's fiancee and soon to be married. I appreciate your feelings, i really do, but i love my man...
50.9K 835 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?
87.9K 2.6K 37
You had fallen for John Wick, but he was married to a beautiful wonderful wife... Until you witness her kissing another man in the middle of the nigh...