One Way (Mafia Romance)

By violet_23writes

"I will not hesitate to bend you over my lap right here and give a raw spanking, so be a good girl and let's... More

Aesthetics + Authors Note
01| Coffee Shop With a Call
02| Fight and Packing
03| Flight and Italy
04| Dark Angel
05| Italian Ball Pt.1
06| Italian Ball Pt.2
07| False Assassination
08| Nightclub
09| Three More Months?
10| One Night
11| Mafia's Dinner
12| Matteo Ricci
13| Connections
14| Mission #1
15| Friends That I Know
16| Luscious Kisses
18| Midnight Love
19| Scars
20| Sin City
21| Come With Me
22| Rome
23| Letter and Lies
24| Their Family Problem
25| Date
26| The Auction
27| The Auction Pt.2
28| Captured and Tortured
29| Escape
30| Hospital
31| John and Jack
32| Hospital Visits
33| Finally
34| The Next Day
35| Head to Head Trouble
36| Picture But Make it Bloody
37| Dead
38| Catching Him
39| Made Up + He Knows
40| Finding Oliver
41| Finding Oliver Pt.2
42| Matteo Round Two
43| His
44| Updating Them
45| Girls Date + Mall Date
46| Promise Ring
47| His Trap
49| Again?!
50| His Cell
51| Annoying Problems
52| His Care
53| His Now Real Actions
54| It's All A Lie
55| Fucking Kill Him
56| Guards Plottwist
57| He's a Big Softie
58| Little Him, Little Her
59| How Could Anyone Say No to Her
60| Girls and Guards Road Trip
61 | G&G Stay
62| Trip My Ass
63| Oh What Luck Does She Have
64| It's the Only Mission
65| Her Masquerade Ball
66| Doctors Visit
67| Ouch
68| Not His Time, My Time
69| Another Step Closer
70| He's Obsessed
71| Rebecca And Mason
72| It's On My Watch

17| Drunken Words

8.6K 179 122
By violet_23writes

V I C T O R I A' S P O V

"TURNS OUT HE WAS MARRIED all along!" Lorena exclaimed throwing her hands up. "Damn girl at this point men suck, cancel all men." I chuckled.

She hummed in agreement before taking a bite of her cheesy pizza. It's been two day's since the kiss me and Matteo shared. I've been avoiding all of them except for Lorena.

And today Lorena came over my house saying we should have a girls day, or whatever. So we're currently eating pizza and gossiping.

She told me a story about how she went on a date and found out a week later that her date was married, she immediately left and hasn't gone on a date since.

"So tell me bae, have you had any boyfriend's?" She questions me. This question is making me think a lot. From the nineteen years of my living, I've never had a boyfriend.

Can you believe it?!

Yes, yes I can. My subconscious butts in.

I have kissed a few boys here and there, I have had sex, but never have I had a boyfriend, crazy I know.

"Nope I've never had a boyfriend, ever." I admitted.
The look on her face was only confusion.
"You've never had a boyfriend, why?" She implored.

"I don't know—" I shrugged, "— I guess I just never had a boyfriend." She bobbed her head in response before counting to talk. "So what should we do for tonight?" Lorena asked.

"I don't know, let's just stay in and watch a movie." I smiled. "Respectfully, no." Lorena grimaced.

"What do you mean no? I mean we can do anything but I'm not going outside!" I simply stated. "No!" she groaned, "we should go outside, oh my Gosh how about a club!" She exclaimed.

"I've already went to a club." I said. "Yeah but me, you, Diego, Matteo, Benjamin and Samuel didn't, I'll invite them!" She said happily.

This girl— "fuck no, I've been trying to ignore them for these past days and you're telling me we should go hang out with them!" I declared.

"Wait, you've been ignoring them?!" Lorena asked.

"Yes." I simply replied. "Why?" She questioned. "Because..." I trailed off. "Come on tell me, tell me, tell me! I'm a sucker for gossip and I promise I won't tell anyone!"

I groaned but nonetheless decided to tell her. "Meandmatteomighthavekissedafewdaysago." I said in a fast tone.

"Ok, now say that again but slower."

"Okay, me and Matteo might have kissed a few days ago." I squeaked. I looked at her and after a second she started squealing.

"OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, YOU GUYS KISSED FINALLY!"

I looked at her confused, "what do you mean 'finally'?"

"Girl when we went out for lunch with them, I saw the way he looked at your fine ass and the way he followed you!" She explained happily.

"Oh." Is all I could come up with. "Yes! Wait so what happened afterwards?" She asked.

"So you see I may or may not have ran away and leave him while driving off." I said sheepishly, while scratching my left forearm.

The look Lorena gave me when I said that, would put you 6 feet under the ground. Literally.

"You.did.what.!" She screamed. "Calm down!" I yelled back.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Girl you just kissed a man that everyone likes and thinks is hot, and you are telling me to calm down! Not only that but you ran away after the kiss?!" She told me.

"I know I know... I just didn't know what else to do and I didn't know what that kiss meant so I just thought of something simple and that was to leave." I explained.

"Hell no, we are for sure hanging out at the club now, I'll start calling them and we'll leave tonight." She said, while standing up.

"No no no no, oh my gosh that's going to be so awkward!" I said putting my hands on my head.

I looked up to see Lorena already talking on the phone. Well shit. Too late now.

After a few minutes passed, Lorena came back and sat her booty down. "Ok so, they agreed to come and we're going to one of Matteo's club because it's safer. Also we are going to leave at 10:00 PM tonight." She chirped.

"Yay life." I said sarcastically. Lorena just rolled her eyes and asked me to watch movies with her while waiting for tonight, I agreed.

"Wait so now you want to watch movies?" I rolled my eyes as I faced her.

She just smiled innocently at me, "yes! Only for you."

•••

"I think I'm going to curl my hair." Lorena said, scratching her invisible beard.

"Alright and I'm done picking out an outfit." I replied back.

Currently it's 9:20 PM, me and Lorena are getting ready to head to the club. She already picked out her outfit but is decided if she should curl, or tie her hair up.

I, on the other hand, have finished showering, shaving and straightening my hair. Now I just finished finding an outfit to wear.

I decided on wearing a black short dress that reached a bit under my butt. The straps where tied around my neck, a triangle shape cut out showing my back.

Her outfit ^^

I wore a gold necklace and some back heels and had white shimmer filled bottom.

"Ok I'm done, I just need to grab a purse and then we can head out." I said smoothing out my dress.

"Damn girl you look sexy as fuck!" She whistled.
I chuckled in response and thanked her.

I went in front the long mirror that was displayed and looked at my beautiful black dress. My smooth legs on show, and my shiny straight hair open covering my shoulders.

Once Lorena finished doing her hair we both grabbed our purses that had important necessities and left. We decided on taking my car because I don't plan on getting drunk tonight.

Once we made it to the club I parked and got out at the same time Lorena did. Apparently Matteo wants us to meet them at the bar because that's where they are.

Once we entered the club, the smell of sweat immediately raided off, I looked around and saw bodies dancing, grinding on each other, people laughing, talking and all. The music pumping loud over the speakers making all the other noises deaf on ears. Colours flashing on the dance floor other places being dim.

I grabbed Lorena's hand and lead her to the bar.
Once we made it to the bar, I immediately saw Benjamin aka blondie, Diego and ... Matteo.

Matteo was wearing a black shirt that had a skull on it and was wearing a black leather jacket on top, he had black joggers on and his hair slid back.

[Author's Note- I just realized I can't properly describe men's outfits, so my word choices made Matteo look ugly, sorry about that!]

I decided on ignoring Matteo and pretending nothing happened. Once we made it up to them, we all greeted each other except Matteo.

"LET'S GET DRUNK BITCHESSS!!" Diego yelled over the booming music.
"Who brought you guys here?" I asked.

"Driver so we can all get drunk." Benjamin answered. I nodded in response, "I'm not going to drink because I am driving." I yelled as the music got louder.

They nodded in response and we all sat down on the seats.

They ordered shots, drinks and all that while I hummed to the music.

Some time later Lorena asked me to dance instead of sitting down and I agreed. We got up and left to the dance floor. I started dancing with Lorena, grinding on her.

I looked around to see Matteo, Benjamin and Diego all looking at the both of us.

I smirked and kept on dancing, Lorena twirled me around and switched positions her grinding on me now. She moved away and decided to twerk, I cheered her on throwing imaginary money at her.

This is the first time in a while I really felt happy and loose.

You truly don't need alcohol to be happy.

"Yes!" I yelled while Lorena was dancing like a crazy women but still managing to look good.

After a while of us dancing we went back to the table where Matteo, Diego and Benjamin are looking at us amused.

"That was some show." Benjamin smirked, I rolled my eyes and puffed out a breathe.

Dancing is tiring, props to the dancers out there.

"Oh shit, look at that chick right there!" Benjamin whistled, chugging a shot down.
"I'm going to ask her for a dance." He smirked and left.

And now there is four.

"I'm going to go get another drink and see if there is any hot men." Lorena sighed getting up and leaving.

And now there is three.

"Ok well I'm going to go dance because I'm drunk and why the fuck not." Diego slurred getting up and leaving to the dance floor.

And now there is two. Bloody me and Matteo together.

I could feel his burning gaze on me but I didn't dare look at him. I don't know why this is happening, why he makes me feel like this. I'm usually brave and shit but right now I want to cower away.

I cleared my throat and looked at Lorena who was laughing at something a guy beside her said.

"You know it's rude, running away." Matteo's deep voice rang in my ear's. I yelped with I saw he was right next to me, he mouth beside my ear.

"I don't know what you mean." I breathed sitting up properly.

He put his hand on the inner of my thigh before whispering, "Sono abbastanza sicuro che sai cosa intendo, tesoro."

Holy fuck. There is a whole waterfall happening down there. He rubbed circles on the inner of my thigh making me want to moan.

"Lasciandomi dopo un bacio acceso?" He questioned but we all know he is saying instead of questioning.

"Quel bacio non significava niente." I lied.

He moved his thumb and rubbed my aching pussy, making me let out a breathy moan.

As I was wearing a short dress, the only thing separating his thumb touching my bare clit is the lacy lingerie underwear I am wearing.

"Hm, I like the choice of your underwear." He smirked while kissing my ear.

"Tell me Victoria.." my name coming out of his mouth, "did you enjoy the kiss, because it seemed as you did." He asked, his thumb rubbing over my panties.

"No I didn't.." I said, lying again. "Really? Do tell me why you're wet right now sweetheart." I could practically feel his smirk.

He didn't let me answer. Instead he moved my underwear to the side and plunged in a finger, inside my sex.

I moaned, not expecting this. "Who made you this wet?" He asked holding the back of my neck.

"No one." I snapped back.

Instead of saying anything else he added another finger then another finger. I kept on moaning holding on to the table that was covering the action that was happening.

He kept on plunging into my hitting my g-spot. When all of a sudden he stopped, his fingers still in me. I whined but he didn't budge so I decided to ride his fingers and I did.

"Such a slut, tell me love do you want to cum?" He asked sucking on my neck afterwards.

All I could do is moan. As I felt my stomach clenching I knew I was close to a release. I know Matteo felt my sex clenching around his fingers.

"Riding my fingers so needy to cum?" Matteo hummed looking into my eyes.

All of a sudden he stopped. He took his fingers out my sex and sucked on them looking straight into my emerald eyes.

I whined I was so close. "What the fuck Matteo!" I exclaimed.

"Bad girls don't get to cum do they?" He smirked.
He put my underwear back in place and moved back to his original place.

"Matteo please!" I glared at him. "Hm I love to see you beg sweetheart but, I don't think you deserve to cum." He tsked.

"Running away after I kissed you, not answering me when I asked you something, lying." He shook his head while gulping a large amount of whiskey.

I felt frustrated I was so fucking close. I glared at him before getting up and leaving.

After twenty more minutes, me still being mad because of the fun shit happening. We all decided to leave and head home.

Benjamin, Diego and Lorena are shit faced, their so drunk and so I decided to take them to my house.

Matteo agreed and said they'll all stay over my house, so currently I am driving there right now.

"You know I want a pet pig!" Benjamin slurred moving his head around while sitting in the backseat of my car.

"Yes and I'll get a pet baby duck, I'll also be it's mommy!" Diego hiccuped.

"No ducks want you as a mommy." Benjamin said laughing.

Lorena was sleeping and Matteo was in the passenger seat looking amused at the two drunk boys.

Diego started crying. "Wh-what do you me-mean?! Ducks love me as their mommmmyyyyy!" Diego exclaimed.

"Okay I will be their daddy!" Benjamin clapped his hands. "Yess mommy and daddy." Diego slurred smiling.

This is how drunk they are.

As we made it to my house while listening to Diego and Benjamin talk about ducks all along, we got the three drunk musketeers out and headed inside my house.

I put Lorena in a separate guest room taking off her heels and makeup but leaving her clothes.
Matteo took Benjamin to another guest room and I took Diego to another room that was Chris's but he isn't here.

Once that was done me and Matteo headed downstairs, Matteo said he has to go to sleep because he has a meeting tomorrow. So he left to sleep in the same room as Benjamin.

So now it was just me sitting down on my couch scrolling through my phone. 

Two hours later I was ready to go to sleep, before sleeping I decided to go drink some water, I headed downstairs again to get some water.

As I was drinking some water I saw Diego stumbling downstairs, I put my glass down and went to him.

"Are you still drunk?!" I asked. "What is drunkkkk." He slurred. Oh my gosh this guy is still drunk. How much did he drink?!

"Why are you downstairs, weren't you sleeping?" I questioned. He looked at me and smiled.

"I was never sleeping! I was looking at ducks!" He laughed.

Yeah he's fucked.

I took him to the couch and sat him down trying to give him water. He took it and drank some before handing it back.

"Can I tell you a secret!" He whispered.
I looked at him confused but nodded. "Ok I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone else ok?" He slurred a little.

"Ok I won't." I nodded.

"Do you know Pérez isn't my re-real name, it's none of me or my family's real last name." He chuckled afterwards.

What? Pérez isn't their real last name?!

"What do you mean?" Confusion laced through my voice.

"Yeah no one knows me and my families real last name, it's top secret!" He shushed at the end.

"Then why have Pérez as your last name?" I asked.

"Because Pérez is a common Spain name so my dad decided to put our last name as that." He answered laughing again.

Why is he telling me this? I thought.

It's crazy how my real last name is Pérez but I told everyone my last name is Mia when it's not.
Mia is my middle name, but better to be safe then sorry.

I really thought it was cool that my real last name and Diego and his family's last name is Pérez but that's long gone now because apparently Pérez isn't their real last name.

"Why are you guys hiding your real last name?" I asked. He looked at me tilting his head to the left side before answering, "I don't know. Parents won't tell me, every time me and Samuel asked they wouldn't change the topic." He shrugged.

I slowly nodded processing the new information.
As I looked back to Diego to ask more questions, he was sound asleep. I sighed before going to the near closet and getting a blanket for him.

I tucked the blanket in and left upstairs heading to my room.

I sat down on the soft pushy mattress and thought back to the information.

So Diego and his family's real last name wasn't Pérez, the Spanish mafia's real last name isn't Pérez. They are using a cover up name to cover their real last name. My real last name is Pérez but I covered that up to them and put my last name as Mia.

I have so much questions swirling around my head but decided to not ask him again even when he's sober because if this is a secret I assume he wasn't supposed to tell me but since Diego was drunk he did.

I decided to finally sleep, I turned off the lights and got under the covers still thinking about the secret.

____________________________________

Hi guys!!

Thanks for reading another chapter<33

DAMN LOOK AT MATTEO AND VICTORIA GETTING HOT AND STEAMY 🥵👀

And I smell drama coming up ☕️

How is your guys day going?

VOTE+COMMENT+FOLLOW!!

Bye bae's see y'all in the next chapter💕

-Authors

~2918 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Right Choice. By Ashy

Mystery / Thriller

13.2K 548 45
They say "curiosity killed the cat". What if you found yourself between two warring Italian mafias. What if you meet a mysterious man who seems to kn...
2.4M 37K 54
M A T U R E C O N T E N T - 1 8+ ------------------------- A Mafia Romance • A Slowburn Enemies to Lovers • "Did I tell you how fucking gorgeous yo...
39.6K 693 47
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
11.5M 254K 37
" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way?" He says deeply, a dark look in his eye...