Isac Elliot preferences

De cherryblossom25789

A number of short preferences about a 14 year old Finnish singer who stole my heart , Hope you enjoy these xx... Mai multe

01- How you meet
02- First Date
03- He asks you to be his girlfriend
05-first fight (part 2)
06- He tells you he's going on a world tour
07- You cut when he's not there
08- Skype Calls
09- He comes back from tour
10- Song preference - The only exception by paramore
11- He gets jealous
12- You get jealous
13-You comfort him
14-How you cuddle
15 - He leaves you because of his career
16 - He cheats on you
17 - He leaves you because of his career - Part 2
18 - You babysit together
19-You're on your period
Blossom

04 - First fight (part 1)

352 14 1
De cherryblossom25789

You and Isac had been going strong for almost three months now . Somehow he could still make you blush and laugh the way he did the first time he met you .

However lately Isac had been getting busier and busier in the studio and he was always so busy . Due to that you and Isac hadn't been able to Spend any time together and you were starting to miss him .

You were at the park on the swings with Isac and he hadn't looked up from his phone since you had gotten there .

You felt like he didn't love you anymore as he was always pre occupied and didn't bother hanging out with you anymore . And him going on his phone made you feel like you were boring to him and he would be happier with someone else .

"Isacccc," you whined slightly annoyed.
"What," he said, still not looking up from his phone .
"Can you please put your phone down and spend time with me when you have the chance to," you said trying to snatch his phone away .
"What the hell is your problem Y/N !" He shouted snatching his phone away.
"Can you please stop annoying me !" He screamed in frustration.

You stood up trying to blink back the tears that had formed .
"I JUST THOUGHT MAYBE BECAUSE YOUR FREE YOU WOULD WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH ME !" You shouted .
"SHUT THE HELL UP Y/N , STOP BEING SUCH A CLINGY BITCH !" He screamed his face going red .

You felt your heart drop and the colour that had rushed to your face when you were angry suddenly drained away . The tears started spilling out your eyes .

Isac's face had fallen as he had just realised what he had said to you in anger .

"Y/N I didn't...," he started .

You didn't hear anything else he had said as you had ran of not looking back to were a distressed Isac was standing, regretting everything he had said .

Hey
I've been thinking of writing a new book , of course it will be about Isac (duhhhhhh) . So keep on looking out for that . 😋😋😋

Sorry this is kinda short and I will try update the next part by tomorrow but I'm kinda busy .. So Yh .

Bye xxxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

202K 3.1K 43
Vamps imagines and preferences, enjoy! Vote. Comment. Fan.
106K 1.4K 17
stevie's fucking insane. . . 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝟗𝟎𝐬, one-shots old + unedited.
51.3K 1K 40
Aurora has always had one goal; to study and get as far away as possible from her house. Life was never easy for her but it seemed to get worse when...
2.3K 150 9
When Scarlett's family figures out that she likes girls, her entire life explodes. Wanting to "fix" her they send her to a Catholic boarding school f...