dance! β€’ y. nishinoya x reade...

By dezinoya

hii I'm dezi this is my first time writing a fanfiction lol so like I'm sorry if this is bad LMFAO? I'm just... More

information before you read lol
where it all started
alternate
chemistry
compliments
boyfriend?
forgive
project
solo
closer
showcase
luck
home
monday
company
thanks
captains
injury
LUNCH
tears
confused
talk
dating?
end
uniform
routine
ririka
guess
invite
door
note!
the end
LAST NOTE:

truth

205 7 1
By dezinoya

"truth" i answered.

"okay okay let me think... okay! why don't you live in tokyo?" she asked.

"i wanted to stay with my mother.." i replied.

"so boring what about tetsuro? isnt he lonely?" she asked.

"he has kenma"

"since that was boring someone else go" she went on.

the game of truth or dare got boring since no one wanted to play in the first place, but that didn't stop ririka from targetting me yet again.

"okay truth or dare y/n?"

"truth"

"remember when guys were all over you at parties why is that why you don't go to parties anymore? i know he said you're friends but i wanna hear it from you... is it because you're dating nishinoya?"

"hey y/n my cup is empty can you fill it up with soda please?" mary interfered.

"hold on a second" i replied.

"we're not dating ririka but i can't help but know what do you plan to do with ryota? hurt him again?" i asked pettily.

"i- thats not what i-"

"stop attacking me for being a bad friend when you were a bad girlfriend" i went off.

ryota was silent.

noya squeezed my hand a little to calm me down.

"i'll go get you your drink mary" i got up walking to my kitchen.

noya followed into the kitchen and watched me pour mary's drink angrily.

"are you just gonna stare at me?" i yelled.

he nodded.

"are you gonna say something?"

he shook his head.

THATS SO CANON

his comfort was just what i needed.

"do you wanna chill in your room for a bit for you to cool your head?" he asked smiling.

i nodded.

"here give this to mary and the meet me in my room"

THATS JOT MEANT TO SOUND SEXUAL JUST A REMINDED Y/N DO RHIS ONCE A WEEK SO ITS THE NORM FOR THEM !!!!!!!

he nodded and left the kitchen i took a deep breath and walked the stairs up to my room.

noya soon made his way up.

"your house is so big i almost walked into the wrong room" he chuckled.

i giggled.

"i just don't want ryota to get hurt again" i said.

"i was the reason they broke up in the first place"

"seeing ririka letting her fame get to her was annoying me because ryota deserved so much better"

"and in the end i got in between their relationship" i went on.

"why is she taking what happened a year ago out on me?"

little did i know i started to cry and hadn't realised.

noya sat down next to me both of us leaning on the frame of my bed on the floor, he went in for a side hug and i rest my head on his shoulder.

god he was good at comforting me.

"you can cry all you want with me... so cry" he softly said into my ear.

i started to cry it wasn't even about ririka i was just overwhelmed by everyone and everything.

"thank you noya" i mumbled.

"for what? i'm doing what any friend would've done" he replied.

i looked up at him and he was smiling at me, i had the certain urge to just kiss him but i don't know how he felt so i decided to go in for a hug.

i could feel his heart beating as i hugged him it was nice just listening to it...

"can i stay like this for a bit?" i whispered into his ear.

"as long as you want y/n"

"hey y/n... oh... well y/n and noya hugging hahaha how funny well anyway uh well mary's getting irritated at ririka so i think it's best if we leave she wants you to text her later though" daichi rambled saying all of that then leaving.

"should we say bye to them?" noya asked.

i nodded.

we got up and left and then everyone had decided to leave since well it was pretty late.

"thank you for having us y/n it was so much fun! we definitely need to catch up soon" ririka said all fake as she and ryota left.

i nodded knowing indeed that wasn't going to happen.

"well i guess we'll be going too right tanaka?" noya suggested.

"you know you can stay if you want" i smiled.

"nahhh saekos taking me out tomorrow with her hot friends i don't wanna miss it but noya can if he wants"

"sure i don't have anything to do tomorrow i'll stay!" noya smiled.

"cool! have fun with your sister friends tomorrow and tell her i say hi!" i smiled.

"will do! bye y/n bye bye dude!"

"byeee" noya exclaimed.

i waved.

i closed the door and we went up back into my room.

"why is your mother never home?" he asked.

"well you know she's either on dates and sleeps over at the guys place, is on a business trip, business dinners, working late? i don't really know but she will be at home one of these days i hope" i giggled.

"she seems like a hard worker!" he smiled.

"she is!"

"wanna play minecraft?" i suggested.

"OKAY!"

time went by and it was about 2am...

"NOYA WHY WOULD YOU LEAD IT INTO OUR HOUSE?" i yelled.

"I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS BEHIND ME!"

"SO CARELESS"

"HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT"

"YES IT IS" i began to cackle.

"PACK YOUR THINGS NOYA YOURE MOVING OUT!"

"HEY NO YOU CANT DO THAT!"

"I CAN"

i began to kill noya with my block of wood and it worked and he was dead.

"HEYYYY" he whined.

"wow i can't believe it's 2am time just went like that" i said as i looked at the time.

"2am already?"

"yup"

"we should sleep then?" he said as he flopped on backwards onto my bed.

"yeah i'm pretty tired" i yawned.

"well then where do i sleep?"

"on the bed?" i replied.

"where are you gonna sleep?" he asked.

"on the bed?" i repeated.

"oh okay"

"my bed is pretty big for the both of us to fit"

"okay yeah you're right?"

well that aged well because in the middle of the night i heard a thud and it was noya on the floor because i kicked him off in my sleep he didn't seem to realise so i just went back to sleep!

BYE AJDHDHSHSHD 💔💔💔

the next morning was chaotic because i heard my doorbell ring noya was still on the floor and well i didn't want to wake up!

—————————————————————————

LOLLLL I CANF WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER HOW ARE YOU GIYS? GOOD I HOPE DRINK WATER STAY SAFE ILYSM ALWAYS AND FOREVER !!!!!

finally back to writing longer chapters !!!! school is so hard but i just really liked this chapter heheh so i had to make it a long one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 95 19
"I'm so sorry I can't attend your game..." I apologized to Katsuro, coughing quickly afterwards. "It's fine (Name). You can't control when you get s...
36K 1.2K 25
❝ A heart that truly loves never forget. ❞ ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛš [First Name] Sakai who just moved to Miyagi Prefecture, a transferee in Karasuno Highschool as a fir...
191K 5.2K 21
{Rewriting} [L/N] [Y/N], a first-year student at Karasuno High who just moved around town. Her cousin, Shimizu Kiyoko suggested her to enroll there a...
2.3K 49 24
Terushima Yuji x innocent femreader In which the entire Haikyuu cast are all friends, hanging out on a regular basis You are Nekoma's extremely innoc...