Acting The Part (Completed)

By _seventeen

On the set they're lovers, but off of it actress Taylor and actor Bret are sworn enemies. They couldn't hate... More

Our Obvious Differences/ Taylor
Miss Perfect Has Virgin Lips/ Taylor
Miss Perfect Has Virgin Lips/ Bret
Returning From "Vaca"/ Taylor
Returning From "Vaca"/ Bret
That's What Best Friends Are For/ Taylor
That's What Best Friends Are For/ Bret
Acting In a Pond/ Taylor
Acting In a Pond/ Bret
Academic Probs/ Taylor
Academic Probs/ Bret
The Fight Goes On/ Taylor
The Fight Goes On/ Bret
She's The Bug Repellent/ Taylor
She's The Bug Repellent/ Bret
We're Sitting Here Today! /Taylor
We're Sitting Here Today! /Bret
Meet Douche, Moron, and Jerk/ Taylor
Meet Douche Moron and Jerk/ Bret
Some Friendly Competition/ Taylor
Some Friendly Competition/ Bret
The Nightmares Begin/ Taylor
The Nightmares Begin/ Bret
Sea of Confusion/ Taylor
Sea of Confusion/ Bret
Break Up Plan/ Taylor
Break Up Plan/ Bret
Unexpected Visit/ Taylor
Unexpected Visit/ Bret
New Girl In Town/ Taylor
New Girl in Town/ Bret
He's A Jerk/ Taylor
He's A Jerk/ Bret
Truths Revealed/ Taylor
Truths Revealed/ Bret
Some Help Would Be Nice/ Taylor
Some Help Would Be Nice/ Bret
Enter Hot New Boyfriend Here/ Taylor
Enter Hot New Boyfriend Here/ Bret
Tracy and Ana/ Taylor
Tracy and Ana/ Bret
Boyfriend of a Few Weeks/ Taylor
Boyfriend of a Few... MONTHS/ Bret
The Broken Couple/ Taylor
The Broken Couple/ Bret

Our Obvious Differences/ Bret

2.6K 90 57
By _seventeen

Hey lovelies! Here with a second chapter of Acting The Part! I hope you enjoy!

SOTC: A Bay Bay by Hurricane Chris

% CHAPTER 2 %

Wow. What an ass. No, I'm not implying that there is an aggrivating person in the room; I'm referring to Jenna's butt. So well rounded. Jenna just has one supermodel body. I can't not take a few sly peeks.

Of course Taylor isn't too bad either, but I mean, come on, she's never going to let herself go. She's constantly going on about how business and pleasure don't mix. Besides, she's disgusted by me. I could actually change that if I gave it some effort. I could get any girl I wanted! My good lucks and charming personality are just enough to have any girl falling for me, but I just don't feel like toying around with Taylor. She may have a nice body, but she is just too feisty and not fun enough. I wouldn't want to get with a crabby girl like her. Guys want pleasure too and Taylor definitely could not give that to me. Maybe if she fixed her attitude. No, not even then. Besides, I shouldn't have to spend so much time on a girl if I know I'm just going to move onto another one once I win her over.

I've always been sort of a nomad. My dad and I would travel around, using his retirement pay and his parents' money as well to support us. I've never gotten tired of touring around the world, seeing all of the girls, visiting some famous landmarks, seeing the girls, learning a little of the language, seeing the girls... just seeing the girls really. My dad has multitudes of girlfriends around the world. A new girl is waiting for him in practically every city that we've ever been! He's my role model. He always told me when I was younger never to get too attached because it was for my own good. I trust him because I know he's right. My mom ran away after I was born. I can tell my dad really loved her. It's funny how she was against abortion but she sure wasn't against leaving me. So she really has nothing to do in my life.

I close my eyes with a satisfied smirk as I lay on my bed, thinking about yesterday's events. Ms. Simmons' facial reaction was hilarious. She was all flustered and it looked like she wanted to just hide behind a big curtain. She thinks I'm insufferable. A lot of people do, but the girls still keep coming. As long as that's happening, I'm not doing anything wrong. Everyone is just going to have to be okay with that.

My dad actually signed me up for this acting role. He did it so I could be famous and get girls, but I agreed because I actually wanted to try it out. I'd been in some school plays before, but nothing as big a role as this. I don't want to ruin this chance. My dad may only see it as an opportunity to meet girls, but I see it as having enough money to travel the world on my own. Old habits die hard, they say. They're absolutely right.

I'm actually surprised that I got one of the main parts. I honestly didn't think I did that good. I just put together what I remembered from theater class a few years back. I was expecting some other guy to get my part, especially since I'm not exactly the romantic type. At my old school, you only took theater if you were a loser or if you need an art credit. I really needed a credit, but secretly, I began to enjoy looking over scripts and stuff. I guess Derek saw potential, which is a good thing, because I love to travel.

The alarm on my phone rings, bringing me out of my thoughts. I immediately dismiss it and get off of my bed. Time for work.

I change into some decent looking clothes. It's not like I'm going to be staying in them for long. I have to wear a different outfit to play the role of Hayden. Wow the guy actually falls for Emily in the end. It's a disgrace to all mankind. I can't believe I'm starring in a chick flick. But my dad mentioned I would be a total chick magnet if I did this, so I took my chances. After all, my dad has girlfriends around the world. No one even suspects that he's cheating on them. It's all a tight secret between me and him.

I throw on a light jacket before walking out of the mobile home and towards the set.

We're outside today. Taylor was already there. Of course. She's always on time. She's such a goody two shoes. Maybe that's good though because messing around with her is so much fun.

Taylor always likes things orderly. I bet she's OCD. Well, when I come around, her nice organized world comes crashing down. It's like I'm Ralph from that one movie Wreck-it Ralph. Unlike Ralph though, I love what I do. Wrecking with Taylor's life is pretty amusing.

When I first met Taylor, I felt like I had a connection with her. She made me feel so free and I had stared, fantasizing about getting such a hot blonde like her. She's so gorgeous and every time I look I still get that feeling. Now since I know she's a pain in the ass and has very funny reactions, I channel that energy to make her angry. I have to say it's been working quite well.

Jogging over to the set, I notice Jenna isn't here today. She probably slept in late or something. Damn, I guess flirting with her isn't an option for right now. Jenna is hot, so I never pass up the opportunity to flirt with her, especially considering she doesn't mind to flirt back (unlike a certain someone I know with blonde hair and an uptight personality).

I finally make it over there. Nobody else is there except Taylor and the crew. Oh god. We're doing an 'alone scene'. I've been dreading this.

"Bret. You're late," Derek says in his scruffy voice.

I check my watch. "Only fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes is a long time," Taylor states while squinting her eyes at me.

God she's such a beauty, but so annoying. I send a glare her way. "Sucks for you then. Not everything can go your way princess."

Taylor grits her teeth, but keeps her mouth shut. Wow that's all I have to do before she can't handle it anymore. Or maybe she's still fired up about yesterday. I shrug mentally and smirk.

"Okay kids," Derek starts. "Go get your make up and clothes done."

Taylor dashes ahead of me. I immediately run after her. She can't just leave me in the dust. We're going to the same trailer for goodness sake!

"Wait up!" I say right before catching up to her.

I grab hold of her wrist. Taylor instantly turns to me. My eyes are widened. Did she just feel that shock too? My hand is still wrapped around her wrist. I can feel something pulsing. This is new.

I can't think of anything to say. This dazed feeling washes over me, making me feel as light as a feather. Taylor bites on her bottom lip. She actually pulls it off. I didn't know she could make that look so sexy. I'm now aware we're closer. I just want to sweep my hand through her luscious blonde hair, but I refrain myself. Taylor isn't my type. This isn't right. I need these thoughts out of my head.

Before I can move, Taylor yanks her wrist from my hand, cutting off our connection. "Stop playing with me you jerk!" She yells before walking away.

I follow her, only because we both have to go to the same trailer. The clothes and make up are in trailer 2B. All the clothes for this play are stored there.

Taylor is already searching for her clothes. I clear my throat to get her attention. "What scene are we in?"

Taylor scowls before answering, "We're doing the scene at Emily's house."

My eyes almost bug out. Emily's house?! Could this day get any worse?! I nod my head slowly and look for the right outfit in my section. Everything is numbered and tagged so us actors don't have a hard time finding stuff.

I spot my outfit and head to the changing room. The door's locked. I sigh. I never even noticed that Taylor had left. I take off my shirt while I'm waiting. This way it'll go faster right? After waiting about a minute, Taylor comes out. But of course she doesn't notice I'm there right away so she bumps right into me. I feel that light headed sensation again. Her hand is on my chest. She looks up at me with wide eyes.

Her eyes are so breath taking. They're this vibrant blue. I thought blue was for water. Her blue eyes are nothing like water. There's feisty written all over them. I find myself gazing at her longingly. Her porcelain skin looks great against my slightly tanned skin.

I shake the thoughts from my head. She isn't my type. Repeat it. She isn't my type. She isn't my type. She isn't my type.

"Having fun aren't you?" I ask deviously, pointing to her hand on my chest with my eyes. She hasn't taken it off yet.

That brings her out of it though. She glares, making me shiver. I can feel her body heat getting closer to me. She gets on her tippy toes. My heart is thumping faster. What is she doing? She's supposed to get off, not creep closer.

She leans to my ear. "You would think that, wouldn't you?" And then something happens. Something I don't really like talking about. She knees me. In the balls. Hard. Then she walks away.

Taylor. What a bitch.

*
So the chapters switch up every time. First Taylor, then Bret, then Taylor again.

I do not own this YouTube video. To be honest I don't even have a YouTube account. I'm just using this video for the song.

Okay well I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Comment and vote?? Comment first! :D You know feedback is very important to an author!

Thanks for reading!

Beth

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 36.1K 68
[ 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐓 #𝟏 ] _ In which four guys with a dangerous reputation happening to find interest in innocent girls. _ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 �...
259K 11.9K 63
"At this point, I'll be grateful for your pieces." ***** Jessica Franklin is at her wit ends, literally. With two sist...
5.2K 175 25
Ohm and Fluke, 2 actors, meet while shooting a BoysLove series (Until We Meet Again). They feel a strange attraction that they can't explain. It was...
50.9K 835 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?