The Debt

Від ImJustPepper

The anticipation is too much. I found myself praying for The Boss just to say something, anything. "Str... Більше

W
1) Soña Grace
2) Dad
3) Skinny, Short, and Mean
4) Boss
5) Deal
6) High Fashion
7) Mine
8) Gay In A Small Town
9) Peach, Please
10) How High?
11) Pet
12) Dominance
13) PICK A SIDE
14) Real World
15) Boys Will Be Boys
16) Distractions
17) Back In the Closet
18) Shots Fired
19) Thud
21) Trust
22) Punishment
23) Another One
24) Tease
25) Clean Freak
26) Headache
27) Chihuahua
28) Imbecile
29) She's Also a Murderer
30) Sweet Dreams
31) Hands To Yourself
32) Mirror On The Wall
33) Gracie?
34) We're Okay
35) Fuzzy
36) Club
37) Tall, Dark, and Handsome
38) Finishing
39) Empty
40) Steamy
41) Red
42) Point of View
43) Home
44) Earning It
45) Tick Tock
46) Date
47) Rules
48) In Over My Head
49) Green Light
50) Ruined
51) Bad Idea
52) Exhibit A
53) Exhibit B
54) Waiting Game
55) Rope
56) Correction
57) Victim Blaming
58) The Range
59) Treat
60) Family
61) Snake
62) Adam Without Eden
63) Swimsuit(s)
64) The Call
65) He's Right
66) Worth It
67) Aftermath
68) Life Alone
69) You Drive Me Insane
70) Go Home, Sunny
71) Lessons From a Coward
72) The End
The Bet

20) For Real This Time

32.7K 1.1K 392
Від ImJustPepper

Sunny's POV

  We pulled into the driveway.

My nerves are eating me alive.

  No! I need this car ride to last longer.

  She's left me alone this whole time. I'm not ready to face her.

"Get out," she barked at me as she exited her seat, obviously already sick of the hesitation I haven't even gotten to express yet.

I threw the idea of just defying her out the window.

That would land me in a casket.

So I mentally collected the fear that was paralyzing my limbs and concentrated it into a little ball in my stomach that literally made me wanna throw up my lunch.

But I resisted the urge because that's disgusting, and fumbled with the car door until I finally opened it.

When I did, I spilled out of the car and almost twisted my ankle in these monstrous heels. I just wanna to get to The Boss before her nonexistent patience wears thinner.

My first hurried step in her direction actually did twist my ankle though, so, ever so gracefully, I collapsed to the floor after slipping off the perfectly waxed car that I tried to brace my fall with.

I heard her scoff and the sound of her leather shoes padding towards me on the pavement I'm sprawled on.

Oh no, she's coming over here, and she's not happy about it.

I scrambled to get to my feet, but she got to me first and yanked me up by my arm the rest of the way.

Boss dragged me towards the big doors that lead to her "house", but the second I put my weight on my — probably sprained — ankle I winced, and it forced us to slow down our quick pace.

  She let out a noise that I can only describe as a growl.

  Well I'm sorry. I didn't sprain my ankle on purpose. Maybe if you hadn't put me in these —

  "Ah!" I yelled as my feet were unceremoniously torn off the ground.

  Boss Lady Cortez looked ultra pissed to be carrying me up the steps of her palace, but she threw me into her arms, I didn't jump into them.

"I-I can walk y'know," I stuttered out.

I don't even know if it's true, but I haven't been carried like this since I was a toddler, and I don't like it.

It doesn't help that it's by a terrifying, intimidatingly beautiful woman. Also, I'm torn between clamping my arms around her neck to secure myself and leaning as far away from the demon queen as possible.

"Hush, I decide what you can and can't do, remember? And you were taking too long." I felt her breath wisp across my cheek. It gave me the chills.

She didn't even try to hide the annoyed bite in her voice.

So controlling.

It's also unnerving that she can carry me so easily up the stairs. I may not eat much, and I know she's strong, but holy shit I'm tall as fuck and built like hoss.

A small hoss, but still.

  She carried me through the most painfully awkward elevator ride of my life, then stormed down a new hallway.

  Her grip tightening around my figure signaled her growing impatience.

  It made me stiffen then try and get out of it again. "Seriously you don't have to carry me. I'll limp fast, if you would just — Ah!"

  I was suddenly tossed onto a huge bed. Once I found my bearings, I turned to look at her with wide eyes.

  She came towards me, and the sight scared the shit out of me. I jumped up without thinking and scrambled to the other side of the bed.

  She went to grab my ankle, and I squeaked and scampered off the bed completely with my hands out in front of me, still favoring my left foot.

  "What the hell are you doing, Sunshine?" Boss surprised me by not coming after me, but just staying on her side of the room with her arms crossed.

  Of course, she is blocking the door, though, and running is useless with my dumb ankle.

  "I'm sorry I made you mad! Please don't hurt me!" I decided to plead instead of answering her question.

  "I'm not gonna hurt you," she rolled her eyes.

  "Ha! Yeah right," I scoffed.

  She raised a warning eyebrow at my tone.

  "Sorry," I backtracked.

  I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say.

  I just wanna get out of this situation. How do I get out of this situation?

  She took another step in my direction, and I bumped into the night stand trying to keep the distance between us.

  I watched her eyes dart between me and the corner I'm now trapped in.

  No no no no no.

  I was prepared when she pounced, so the second she took another step to round the bed, I jumped back onto it and tried to scramble across.

In this moment I realized I'm just making the situation so much worse and probably making a fool of myself, but I can't help it, and there's no going back now.

  She was prepared for me too, though.

  She grabbed me by my good ankle the second I was within reach and yanked me into her, pinning one arm down to the bed before I could even blink.

Now I'm really starting to panic.

I was able to pull my other arm underneath me before she could grab it, and I used the freedom to twist around and hyperventilate — I mean twist around and see what she's doing.

She kept trying to pin me,and I kept fighting her.

At one point, her grip on my pinned arm loosened, so I tried to jerk it out of her hold.

It ended up flying up and hitting her in the cheek.

Oh shit.

My heart froze and so did the rest of me.

Her eyes narrowed as she gritted her teeth. Taking advantage of my paralyzed state, she swiftly spun me onto my stomach, locked both my wrists behind my back with one hand, pinned my chest to the bed with the other on my neck, and sat on my legs.

I'm completely immobile.

Completely at her mercy.

Now my breathing is really out of control.

I continued to struggle blindly, just needing a minute before she starts her torture.

"No! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" I nearly cried.

"You seriously need to chill, Sunshine," She ordered from above me.

It went in one ear and out the other.

"I swear I wasn't trying to hit you! It was an," I had to pause to take in choked breaths, "an accident."

It really was, please don't hurt me, I wanted to say but couldn't because I had to catch my breath.

"I know that, but you need to stop talking and —"

Oh god, she's really going to let me have it now.

"Please listen to me! Don't be mad! I promise not to —"

I felt a sharp pinch on my thigh. It hurt, but not that bad, but I still let out a scream.

Before I could get out of the slight shock the pain caused, Mistress' voice was in my ear.

"You need to stop talking and breath. You're going to make yourself sick. Now, try and take a deep breath."

"I don't need to breathe, I need you to listen," I insisted frantically.

  This time I heard a smack and then felt the sting spread through my ass. The surprise stunned me for a split second.

"I hear you, okay?" She said, maintaining a hard voice but using the hand from my neck to rub my back soothingly. The contrast made my stomach churn and my brain concentrate to process it. "Take a deep breath," she coached.

. . . Is she seriously coaching me through a panic attack right now? The thought floated around somewhere amongst the chaos.

  My breath stayed stalled in my throat, only barely coming out in short pants as I processed the realization that just hit me like a truck.

I heard another, louder, smack fall in the same place as the last and felt twice as much pain. "Take a deep breath!" She commanded.

I gasped and squeaked at the impact, but before my chest could lock up again, she started massaging where the pain is originating.

It made me let out a sigh that released a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

It was still short and choppy, but allowed me to suck more oxygen in than I was getting before.

Boss continued to coach my breathing, telling me when to breath in and out. I couldn't always keep the rhythm exactly, but that's pretty normal for my panic attacks. With each irregular breath, though, my breathing got steadier.

Slowly, my senses started coming back to me.

I felt how sore my limbs are from tensing every muscle in my body, and forced them to relax.

"That's it, Sunshine," Boss approved.

Boss' rubbing of my back and ass became a very prominent topic in my brain now that it's not clouded by hysteria.

I can't find the energy to do something about it though.

Trying to stop her is what led to this mess in the first place, after all.

And it. . . It feels kind of nice.

I'll die before admitting that to anyone, but it's not like I can control thoughts like that.

It might have taken a little long — in my defense, I was in panic mode — but I just realized if one hand is rubbing my back and the other is soothing the ache in my ass. . . My hands are free.

I shifted my wrists behind my back.

"Keep them there, Sunshine." Her tone cut through the room and sent shivers down my spine.

I processed the order.

I'm gonna give doing what I was told a try. For real this time.

When I try and switch things up, shit always hits the fan.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors note

Hayyyy! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 VOTES AND ALL THE COMMENTS. Y'all are the best!

  Have a nice day:)

  That was originally supposed to be the whole author's note, but then I came back on here and noticed you guys suddenly got me to almost 6k reads and 200 votes! And I'd just like to say HOLY SHIT, THANK YOU. YOU LITERALLY ROCK.

  I tried to say thanks individually through y'all's pages, but it said I met my unsolicited massage quota. . . That's literally hilarious to me, idk why.

  I'll try again later, but for now THANK YOU FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING AND AHHHHH.

~Pepper

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

2.3M 65.7K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
Wiped Clean Від Jess

Романтика

579K 20.4K 39
Caia regrets many things in life. Getting herself into so much debt that her dealer owned her was one of them. But when Dan offers her up to the pow...
445K 13.7K 74
Sequel Out Now "In Control" ________________________________________ Moving to New York city is a big thing for anyone... anyone besides Amilia. She...
79.3K 3.7K 48
To him, she's just his friend's bratty daughter, but to her, he's a pompous jerk she needs to get rid of, even if she has to play the dirtiest game. ...